PDA

View Full Version : Holy Sonic Admin Abuse

RECSuperSonic
11-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Hey people.

today i got banned by that guy holy sonic, first i got kicked because i tried to get to the other ppls by destroying some cades (after that i rebuilt em) then i got kicked.

the second time i got kicked and banned was because i built up a barricade like that i destroyed before (for what i got kicked before). i was in good place zombies couldn't get in easy.

i'm playin like 1 week on your server and i starts to like the configuration and maps on it till i met this silly admin of u!

i aint got warned just banned like a little kid, and i still doesn't know what i did wrong! (but who cares an admin is always right^^)

if it was forbidden to break that cade why i got kicked first and why do he ban me after i built up a cade like this ???

some chats i picked up from my console shall u read:

Lawdy : just so were clear and I don't get banned for no reason you heard me right admin?
*TOT* |ѝS|Wίȼĸƺƌ ̶Ȝɴɇʀɢʏ : Sonic Seriously You cant just go Banning People Around

on server: 208.43.70.234:27015

the ban was just for 1 hour but i feel like i got abused :assault:

greets

EVL_Ripper
11-22-2009, 10:36 PM
I'm pretty sure that bullshit you just posted may have said that you were cade breaking people's cades to get in with the promise that you would just rebuild it. Ban sounds legit. Good work Sonic, you finally did something right. And you know what? We're gonna start a tally.

Things Sonic Did:
Good : 1 Bad : 3,496,275

You're gettin' there!

RECSuperSonic
11-22-2009, 10:44 PM
u're wrong there were 2 cades... the first cade i came through and i rebuilt it... then i saw that i was stuck in this room.. to my back the cade i rebuilt in front a new cade... there were no ppls!!! i just shot my way free... its the instinkt to save your ass but not at all!!! thats why i rebuilt the first cade... i got kicked couse of trying to get through the second cade!

but thats not the point i got punished for that (with a kick)

the next round i get back to that room and built the cade on the same way like the guys did before.. zombies trying to get in i shot em away... so tony mahony wtf ???

i got banned for no reason... if it would be there a reason he would warn me... but he didn't!!!

i got proofs for that i just made 3 screenshot of my console

AI_Scout
11-22-2009, 11:09 PM
Hey people.

today i got banned by that guy holy sonic, first i got kicked because i tried to get to the other ppls by destroying some cades (after that i rebuilt em) then i got kicked.

the second time i got kicked and banned was because i built up a barricade like that i destroyed before (for what i got kicked before). i was in good place zombies couldn't get in easy.

i'm playin like 1 week on your server and i starts to like the configuration and maps on it till i met this silly admin of u!

i aint got warned just banned like a little kid, and i still doesn't know what i did wrong! (but who cares an admin is always right^^)

if it was forbidden to break that cade why i got kicked first and why do he ban me after i built up a cade like this ???

Lawdy : just so were clear and I don't get banned for no reason you heard me right admin?
*TOT* |ѝS|Wίȼĸƺƌ ̶Ȝɴɇʀɢʏ : Sonic Seriously You cant just go Banning People Around

greets

Sonic..again? Anywho..the first kick seems legitimate since you broke someone else's cade. Your second statement regarding you getting banned seems kind of fishy. Either you are leaving some important facts out or you actually got banned for no reason. Lets see what Mr Sonic have to say.

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-22-2009, 11:39 PM
what is your native language? speak it so we can better understand you. well type it out and we'll try to understand what happen.

inthebutt
11-22-2009, 11:45 PM
Hey people.

greets

it doesn't matter if you rebuilt it after you broke it down.

read the rules, once a cade is up and in place, it is a cade. breaking it down is cade breaking. sonic was right to kick you for that. I don't know why he banned you for the second one though.

we have to wait for sonic to post his side.

see OMGBEARS here is another person that is cade breaking.

OMGBEARS
11-23-2009, 04:56 AM
I never said it didn't happen; it does. I simply said that it doesn't happen all that often while I'm on. If it does, it's either a freeze/explain what they should never do again/move to spec/ban and that's usually it for the night.

Anyways, back on topic:

Sounds like the kick was at least legit. Again, if it happened twice it would definitely warrant a ban after the second cade breaking. Holy should post so we know his side of things. From what I see so far, you just admitted to cade breaking. Most admins would ban you short-term for that first offense. Others would do what sonic did and simply kick you. A cade is a cade once it is closed. It doesn't really matter how many humans are outside of it. I use the rule of thumb that closing a cade before the first zombie spawns is in poor taste. Still, if you shoot at and break a cade that is closed it's a ban from me, and most other admins.

I agree that the terms of your ban was a bit fishy. It sounds like you've left something out or Holy still has a habit of using the ban hammer too readily.

Holy-Sonic
11-23-2009, 11:00 AM
Hey people.

greets
Anything else you want to say before i give out the real story? 3/4 of this story is bullshit

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-23-2009, 11:06 AM
I'm pretty sure that bullshit you just posted may have said that you were cade breaking people's cades to get in with the promise that you would just rebuild it. Ban sounds legit. Good work Sonic, you finally did something right. And you know what? We're gonna start a tally.

Things Sonic Did:
Good : 1 Bad : 3,496,275

You're gettin' there!

Your actually counted all the times were bad sonic holy lawl :lmao::lmao:

Tragedy
11-23-2009, 11:26 AM
Your actually counted all the times were bad sonic holy lawl :lmao::lmao:

please be joking tommy...hahaha

inthebutt
11-23-2009, 02:44 PM
please be joking tommy...hahaha

tommy never jokes tragedy.

Tragedy
11-23-2009, 03:09 PM
tommy never jokes tragedy.

/facepalm

mastercheff
11-23-2009, 03:50 PM
i don't get why people deny that their stupid its either there right or there wrong

RECSuperSonic
11-23-2009, 05:27 PM
i wrote u a roman holy sonic... and a repost for that emulous guy EVL RIPPER.. and dont say u would tell me the real story if u got proofs in pics!

a short summary:

1. i got kicked for a cade breaking that was unlegit (means that the cade was legit ?!) - i dont complain about that!
2. u banned me... i just can guess for what i got banned... the most logical thing that comes through my mind is... i built up a barricade that was unlegit ? (i just built a barricade up for that i got kicked because of breaking it)

I didn't gave u just a peace of a reason to ban me (rules breaking)... but after i read some posts here i feel obligadet to complain about u!

and now u can tell us the truth.

Christmas
11-23-2009, 05:38 PM
i don't get why people deny that their stupid its either there right or there wrong

You have done a pretty good job so far.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-23-2009, 05:38 PM
I'd say it was a legitimate ... cade breaking = Warning -> Kick -> Ban ....!... is 30min so I don t have understood this post ....? there was anything wrong there?

OMGBEARS
11-23-2009, 05:50 PM
If you broke a cade, you deserved the kick. If you came back and broke another cade, you deserved the ban.

Breaking a cade is breaking a cade. I'm not sure you understand that.

*Holy-Dart*
11-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Hey people.

greets

OK well I'm not even going to read anymore of this, i was there for this whole thing. First you and other people were cading the Spot your not aloud to cade On "Abandon Mall" in the TRash can secret place, Sonic gave you multiple warnings to uncade that area or !ztele out but you guys didn't, so he kicked you, Then You were breaking the cade, that was part of the kick too, Then you came back ,CADED that spot AGAIN with multiple warnings So you got banned for one hour. you deserved it and you got it Soo YEah Hope you enjoyed your ban . :icon_mrgreen::wtg:

::Edit:: Holy - sonic was NOT abusing admin powers::

:: And this is the Truth Sorry i dont have any screen shots o.0 though but he wrote it through admin chat :: all the warnings

Holy-Sonic
11-23-2009, 06:32 PM
OK well I'm not even going to read anymore of this, i was there for this whole thing. First you and other people were cading the Spot your not aloud to cade On "Abandon Mall" in the TRash can secret place, Sonic gave you multiple warnings to uncade that area or !ztele out but you guys didn't, so he kicked you, Then You were breaking the cade, that was part of the kick too, Then you came back ,CADED that spot AGAIN with multiple warnings So you got banned for one hour. you deserved it and you got it Soo YEah Hope you enjoyed your ban . :icon_mrgreen::wtg:

::Edit:: Holy - sonic was NOT abusing admin powers::

:: And this is the Truth Sorry i dont have any screen shots o.0 though but he wrote it through admin chat :: all the warnings
well Dart just summarized what i was going to say now CASE CLOSED ZERO:wtg:

mastercheff
11-23-2009, 06:49 PM
ffs about mother fucking time i was wondering when an admin aboose thread would be solved :P

Hitman
11-23-2009, 06:56 PM
ffs about mother fucking time i was wondering when an admin aboose thread would be solved :P

Especially one involving him

Holy-Sonic
11-23-2009, 06:58 PM
u're wrong there were 2 cades... the first cade i came through and i rebuilt it... then i saw that i was stuck in this room.. to my back the cade i rebuilt in front a new cade... there were no ppls!!! i just shot my way free... its the instinkt to save your ass but not at all!!! thats why i rebuilt the first cade... i got kicked couse of trying to get through the second cade!

but thats not the point i got punished for that (with a kick)

the next round i get back to that room and built the cade on the same way like the guys did before.. zombies trying to get in i shot em away... so tony mahony wtf ???

i got banned for no reason... if it would be there a reason he would warn me... but he didn't!!!

i got proofs for that i just made 3 screenshot of my console
he's screen shots are fishy look were it says "Console" it has a "K" not a "c":wtg:

Tragedy
11-23-2009, 06:59 PM
/thread ftw

minus a warning, this is the least damage sonic has done to someone on the servers...lol. just drop it fellas. the kid is happily playing again on the servers. :-)

Hitman
11-23-2009, 07:05 PM
he's screen shots are fishy look were it says "Console" it has a "K" not a "c":wtg:

HAHAHAHAHAH

Thats because its in another language. GJ moron!!!

Holy-Sonic
11-23-2009, 07:19 PM
/thread ftw

minus a warning, this is the least damage sonic has done to someone on the servers...lol. just drop it fellas. the kid is happily playing again on the servers. :-)

bleh finally got the mic and now ill just give verbal warnings i hate typing shit out :)

walterbrunswick
11-23-2009, 08:18 PM

HAHAHAHAHAH

Thats because its in another language. GJ moron!!!

This.

Sonic is a joke.

Holy-Sonic
11-23-2009, 09:53 PM
This.

Sonic is a joke.

bleh i wasn't thinking XD:banghead:

Tragedy
11-23-2009, 10:22 PM
bleh finally got the mic and now ill just give verbal warnings i hate typing shit out :)

glad you got a mic...and I heard you giving warnings earlier in ZM which was a nice change.

yes...yes I did go in ZM tonight. it was boring as FUCK though.

Edit: WTF is it with ppl turning into zombies within like 7 seconds?

Holy-Sonic
11-23-2009, 10:40 PM
glad you got a mic...and I heard you giving warnings earlier in ZM which was a nice change.

yes...yes I did go in ZM tonight. it was boring as FUCK though.

Edit: WTF is it with ppl turning into zombies within like 7 seconds?
:) yea the MIC makes it so much easier for me, I'll give 2 warnings then i start the bans unless its mic spam ill just freeze. then mute:wtg:

Tragedy
11-23-2009, 11:11 PM
:) yea the MIC makes it so much easier for me, I'll give 2 warnings then i start the bans unless its mic spam ill just freeze. then mute:wtg:

I am starting to realize that a kick in the ZM server isn't even worth doing. You kick someone and they come RIGHT back and do it again.

walterbrunswick
11-23-2009, 11:17 PM
I am starting to realize that a kick in the ZM server isn't even worth doing. You kick someone and they come RIGHT back and do it again.

I'm glad you've seen the light.

RECSuperSonic
11-24-2009, 05:12 AM
thats the point i didn't get these warnings.. i looked at my console there were nothing to see!

i didn't created this thread to talk with some americans, its just about abusing! i didn't get the warns and thats why i'm complaining here! i posted u 3 screenshots of the course of my console... there u will see no warnings! maybe u warned about microphon i had at this time "voice_enable 0" and maybe thats why i dont get it!

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-24-2009, 11:27 AM
i didn't created this thread to talk with some americans, its just about abusing!

I am not Americain .... you failed!

mastercheff
11-24-2009, 11:40 AM
can i get the excuse to say something really recist?

loka
11-24-2009, 11:43 AM
whats recist? and why should you even want to say something recist? recist bastards.

mastercheff
11-24-2009, 11:46 AM
its racist and i don't take the word american in sentence without it being used properly light

loka
11-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Who cares?

Tragedy
11-24-2009, 12:01 PM
its racist and i don't take the word american in sentence without it being used properly light

wtf are you talking about cheff? haha

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-24-2009, 12:17 PM
God bless Canada, Quebec ! :LMAO:

(jk)

matrixninja
11-24-2009, 12:53 PM
Hey people.

greets

Honestly,you deserved the kick.Im not fully sure about the ban,but you definatly deserved to be punished for cade breaking.

inthebutt
11-24-2009, 01:09 PM

you where only in ZM for a night and you realized this??

+1 tragedy

mastercheff
11-24-2009, 03:29 PM
it doesn't take a genious to figure that out tragedy

Oonyx
12-18-2009, 07:49 PM
I'm quite happy that this guy isn't an admin anymore. Today I was helping him build a cade and then he whined to an admin to ban me because I "touched" it. The other user in our room commented that "Oonyx is setting it correctly." When the cade was done, he decided to nade it and ran to another room. The next round, he approaches my cade in the same room which this time he hadn't entered (and where there were 3 other people inside) and proceeds with to destroy it with another grenade, running away immediately after. When I report this to an admin, he starts with ad hominem attacks designed to discredit me, and warns the admin (SWM) that if he takes any action against Holy Sonic, Sonic will start hell on the forums.

Holy-Sonic
12-18-2009, 10:17 PM
I'm quite happy that this guy isn't an admin anymore. Today I was helping him build a cade and then he whined to an admin to ban me because I "touched" it. The other user in our room commented that "Oonyx is setting it correctly." When the cade was done, he decided to nade it and ran to another room. The next round, he approaches my cade in the same room which this time he hadn't entered (and where there were 3 other people inside) and proceeds with to destroy it with another grenade, running away immediately after. When I report this to an admin, he starts with ad hominem attacks designed to discredit me, and warns the admin (SWM) that if he takes any action against Holy Sonic, Sonic will start hell on the forums.

Lawl, I warned SMW that would make me unhappy, I would start hell, BUT YET AGAIN this is IBIS fourms it is drama central. AND NO I AFTER naded your cade when you tried getting the fucking ZOMBIE was in front of my cade. yet i know I still should not have, but when I told SWM he was like you need proof, then when he tell SWM that i cade broke after THATS when he warned me a ban.

OMGBEARS
12-18-2009, 10:20 PM
This game is way too serious for this crap.

Oonyx
12-18-2009, 10:25 PM
Lawl, I warned SMW that would make me unhappy, I would start hell, BUT YET AGAIN this is IBIS fourms it is drama central. AND NO I AFTER naded your cade when you tried getting the fucking ZOMBIE was in front of my cade. yet i know I still should not have, but when I told SWM he was like you need proof, then when he tell SWM that i cade broke after THATS when he warned me a ban.
Well if that's your excuse for the second nade, I can understand that as there was no bad faith, although I didn't see zombies around. However, the first nade was quite obvious in showing that you at least initially disregarded the rules on breaking cades.

OMGBEARS
12-18-2009, 10:27 PM
Too serious.

Oonyx
12-18-2009, 10:28 PM
http://www.freshbytes.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

OMGBEARS
12-18-2009, 10:31 PM
http://www.xerratus.com/content/binary/oh-the-huge-manatee.jpg

Oonyx
12-18-2009, 10:34 PM
Took me a second to get. Good one. :D

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-19-2009, 12:03 AM
http://www.xerratus.com/content/binary/oh-the-huge-manatee.jpg

by far the worst joke ever on these forums!

:icon_mrgreen:

Rezel
12-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Simple tasks dragged out to be such dramatic and unneeded things....

TheLittlestHobo
12-20-2009, 06:37 PM
When did Sonic have admin? Was it that recent?

OMGBEARS
12-20-2009, 08:11 PM
You've missed oh so much!

xx-DeCiMaToR-xx
12-22-2009, 09:24 PM
When did Sonic have admin? Was it that recent?

Wow I dunno. When did George Bush have presidency? :violin: