11-24-2009, 07:38 AM
WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhH!
:violin::violin::violin::violin::violin::violin::v iolin::violin:

XxMastagunzxX
11-24-2009, 09:16 AM
Uhh what?

loka
11-24-2009, 10:14 AM
No one sneaked anything. It was on the forums for you to question what maps were being deleted. When Kavinsky mentioned titanic I even posted in there how fucking retarded it is to delete titanic. He didn't send him a private message or call him. He actually made a list where others could have voiced their opinion. And notice... half the maps Kavinsky mentioned weren't even deleted. The maps that were deleted were either because there is new versions of the map or cfg updates fail on the maps themselves. So nice try instigating shit. It wasn't sneaked under your nose. It was in the forums for all you retards to look at, and only 4 people made comments on any of the maps that were being suggested for deletion.

Mallissin
11-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Bullshit, Loka. You might get bored enough to read every fucking new thread, but the thread's topic made no mention of deletion, Kavinsky's post made no mention and therefore very easily overlooked. And no, they weren't deleted only because of a new version. Read the fucking list of maps I gave.

EIGHT people weighed in and some of the maps removed weren't even on the damn list Kavinsky made. SO, again...BULLSHIT, LOKA!

ZERO
11-24-2009, 01:48 PM
I did not even look at their lists. Because there were so many maps I decided to physically play every one and then remove the bad ones. If you want some maps back you can just post. Also note that most of those removes were only in the maplist and were not even in the mapcycle.

loka
11-24-2009, 02:19 PM
Seriously all you have to do is ask. I swear some people get pissed about the smallest things that have solutions to them.

wickedtribe
11-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Hey Mallisen, if you want to go, nobody is stoping you, if you want to stay, then stay.

Quit bitching though, and quit suggesting everything that you want comes to mind. Research what can be done on our server because half the things you people request cannot be done or Zero does not know how to do.

Post on what to do, and how to go about doing it. Then maybe you'll be considered. The empty can rattles the most

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-24-2009, 08:27 PM
ty mallissin for bringing this up.

You got rid of 10-15 good maps there which is quite rediculous.

Loka, as for saying it wasn't sneak by us it was. Some people don't troll every post and read every single thing.

This seems as these were maps that had less "pussy" cade spots. Zero, why not just take a vote or ask the community to get rid of maps...?

loka
11-24-2009, 08:39 PM
Sure, cause a thread made in October wasn't around long enough to get bumped finally in November by ZERO. So it wasn't around long enough to be read or glimpsed at I suppose? Sure. 420 views of the thread is just a inconspicuous number I suppose? You snooze you lose.

inthebutt
11-24-2009, 08:56 PM
why did we get rid of churchofmint and 4corners???

those were probably the best cade maps out of the entire rotation.

tubes on church and secret rooms on corners.

don't blame ZERO for any of this and its not james and kavinsky's fault either.

that thread has been around forever. people could have putted there opinion in the thread anytime. since no one did ZERO must have thought what james and kavinsky were saying was correct or in this case the voice of the community.

you guys had tons of time to put in your input on what maps you wanted and didn't want. than when you guys realize that there gone and you see this thread you automaticlly assume it was there fault.

mallissin I expected better out of you and pedobear is just a bandwagon hopper.

like ZERO said if you guys want those maps back in just ask for it.

wickedtribe
11-24-2009, 10:55 PM
Here's a tip, Create a List each of you of maps you want back.

Or beter yet! use a pre-existing thread to suggest maps that I KNOW exists.

Or just post them here, Make a list, don't just say that you want the maps back or 15 of them... how the hell is he supposed to know?

So Church of Mint and 4 corner.

List the others in this or the actual thread for this, or make a thread for it and don't give it an asshole title?

Jeimuzu
11-25-2009, 12:41 PM
why did we get rid of churchofmint and 4corners???

those were probably the best cade maps out of the entire rotation.

tubes on church and secret rooms on corners.

don't blame ZERO for any of this and its not james and kavinsky's fault either.

that thread has been around forever. people could have putted there opinion in the thread anytime. since no one did ZERO must have thought what james and kavinsky were saying was correct or in this case the voice of the community.

you guys had tons of time to put in your input on what maps you wanted and didn't want. than when you guys realize that there gone and you see this thread you automaticlly assume it was there fault.

mallissin I expected better out of you and pedobear is just a bandwagon hopper.

like ZERO said if you guys want those maps back in just ask for it.

He removed the old version of Church of Mint, so no problem there. The fixed version is still there I believe.. Not sure why he removed zm_csk_4corners.. I pmed him about it today though when I noticed. And he's out of town until monday I think.

Kavinsky
11-25-2009, 10:26 PM
Yeah I made a post about the removal of about 10 of the good ones, among them are two of my favs so I got screwed a little bit on this one too malasin

as the name implies they were for him to look over and consider removing, not actually remove and alot of them were shit

and I LOVE this quote from zero:
I did not even look at their lists. Because there were so many maps I decided to physically play every one

all that fucking work for nothing and the server is still way to overloaded with people for its own good so dont blame me it was all zeros fault that all those maps you like got removed

EVL_Ripper
11-26-2009, 10:17 AM
^ And that's why nobody paid attention to this thread til now, who the fuck would have guessed Zero would have actually listened to a suggestion ? I sure as hell didn't.

Kavinsky
11-26-2009, 03:07 PM
in truth he really didn't.

he went off on his own and removed the maps he didnt like, 1 of which anyone who actually regularly plays on the server loves, 4 corners.

Christmas
11-26-2009, 06:06 PM
in truth he really didn't.

he went off on his own and removed the maps he didnt like, 1 of which anyone who actually regularly plays on the server loves, 4 corners.

Perhaps ZERO could spend five minutes and actually explain what was wrong with 4corners?

Death
11-26-2009, 06:37 PM
Perhaps ZERO could spend five minutes and actually explain what was wrong with 4corners?

I don't think you'll get it though :reddot:

Kavinsky
11-26-2009, 07:47 PM
In summary zero your an idiot when it comes to what the regulars of zmod want and need, I'm glad I didnt give you any of my money in the time I played here.

EVL_Ripper
11-26-2009, 08:03 PM
^ lol

Christmas
11-26-2009, 08:31 PM
Kavinsky is mad.

Sin
11-26-2009, 09:04 PM
In summary zero your an idiot when it comes to what the regulars of zmod want and need, I'm glad I didnt give you any of my money in the time I played here.

In short, need a kleenex?

&&toasties
11-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Mal and Kavinsky and James HAVE been making lists of what maps need to go, stay, and be introduced.

Why are their posts being ignored?

They obviously want what's best for the server, so it's imperative that their concerns be noticed.

Ignoring the people who play on the servers on a daily basis will get you no where, Zero.

If you played as much as they do, then you'd understand.

It's your server, you can do what you want.

But for the benefit of your server, I suggest you start listening more.

XxMastagunzxX
11-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Mal and Kavinsky and James HAVE been making lists of what maps need to go, stay, and be introduced.

They obviously want what's best for the server, so it's imperative that their concerns be noticed.

Ignoring the people who play on the servers on a daily basis will get you no where, Zero.

If you played as much as they do, then you'd understand.

It's your server, you can do what you want.

But for the benefit of your server, I suggest you start listening more.

Mal rarely plays zm...:reddot:

OMGBEARS
11-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Kavinsky, you should really :chillpill:.

The best way to get someone to do something you want is not to berate them, you should know this. Zero doesn't HAVE to listen to you, nor does he HAVE to do what you want him to do. It is his server and while some of us pay for admin we don't own the server. You don't own the server either simply because you've poured a lot of time into it.

Plus sometimes I think you mistake what you need for what you think the server and players need. I agree that the player cap should be reduced a bit, but it's not extremely pressing for me: I still have fun on Zmod whenever I'm able to sit down and actually play for a while.

&&toasties
11-27-2009, 12:20 AM
Mal rarely plays zm...:reddot:

everytime I view the servers info, he's always in there.

:\

wickedtribe
11-27-2009, 09:06 PM
You guys are all ficle and no reason he doesn't pay attention to half of you 90% of the time.

You guys bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and moan and groan and moan and groan and moan and groan and moan and groan that he needs to do something.

Then he does something and your not happy with it so you moan and groan and moan and groan and moan and groan and moan and groan and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch that he needs to undo it.

Do you guys ever even fucking consider that he has more things to do in life than listen to your petty fucking plea's about what he is doing wrong?

Yea sure he removed a few maps that you guys are wanting back.

*Edit* removed because I think the only few people it was directed too saw it.

Mallissin
11-27-2009, 09:23 PM
Fuck you and your huge ass type.

IBIS FTL. I'm out of here.

XxMastagunzxX
11-27-2009, 09:42 PM
Mallissin FTL

wickedtribe
11-27-2009, 10:41 PM

Yes well i posted several times and you disregard me completely, then when you actualy pay mind to what I type you bail, lovely now when you come back as we all know you will, why don't you try to do a little suggestive input rather than insulting members of the community and how about you actualy do as I said about 4 times and make a list of the maps you want back.

wickedtribe
11-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Oh and yes btw, I went into the zm server and 4corners is back in the map rotation, so quit bitching about that one, and church of mint was updated and is in rotation.

Now please anybody who has any further input please make a list of the maps you want back.

Kavinsky
11-29-2009, 12:49 AM
I'm just pissed zero said he was going over my list of maps as I added them to "the list of maps for you to look over" thread over a period of 3 weeks of server play, and then it turns out he didnt even look at them and removed 12 of the good ones on his own accord, and still hasnt added fubar towers v4, which I have asked him in person to add and posted on the offical map adding thread so he didnt forget.

thats why I'm pissed, he told me he was actually following it and he wasnt, he just said fuck it ill do it myself without telling me.

and when the server was actually fun to play on I seldome bitched about it by the way, its only when it started to suck that I started to start all these threads to get him to fix it, lotta good that did.

wickedtribe
11-29-2009, 01:28 AM
Perhaps He is busy doing real life things and can't do as you ask immediatly when you ask it?

He isn't like us if you haven't noticed, he is a very busy guy.

Jeimuzu
11-29-2009, 03:25 AM

I ask questions, and I give suggestions. Who am I to say what should or should not be? Opinions are not facts. Though without them, none would like or love the servers.

I'm patient and I understand Zero has things that he must do, so why let small things bother me? Some aspects can improve, and probably will, given time. However, in the long run, I have always had more fun than frustration in ZM. IBIS and the ZM server will be around for a long time to come, and I'll be patient because of that, and will do what I can for it.

I believe Kavinsky and Mallissin to be rather uptight about several subjects(Heh, I'm one to talk, right?), and somewhat impatient as well, which Mallissin's reply to Wicked proves that. Though that is a different subject for a different time.

No offense to the two.

removed 12 of the good ones on his own accord, and still hasnt added fubar towers v4, which I have asked him in person to add and posted on the offical map adding thread so he didnt forget.

thats why I'm pissed, he told me he was actually following it and he wasnt, he just said fuck it ill do it myself without telling me.

and when the server was actually fun to play on I seldome bitched about it by the way, its only when it started to suck that I started to start all these threads to get him to fix it, lotta good that did.

I can understand you may be upset at Zero, but even so, the only map that was honestly worth playing apart from 4corners in that list of maps removed was spacestation ZZ, which I won't be complaining about and rather like the original more. That way we don't go to it every time E-Thugs comes on to kill the X-Wing to spite him.. *Cough* Anyways..

There are still maps I do not like, though if I asked Zero to remove every map I didn't like, we'd have about 15.. But overall, server is still fun to play on, it just depends on when you play it because lag is the main issue as of now.

When that is fixed, I'm sure someone will find something to be improved or fixed. Whether it's a complaint, or just simply reporting it.

Perhaps He is busy doing real life things and can't do as you ask immediatly when you ask it?

He isn't like us if you haven't noticed, he is a very busy guy.

He is, and I understand how that can be, because I've been going through the same thing. It is annoying..

mastercheff
11-29-2009, 09:12 AM
i call redonkculious d bagging

Jeimuzu
11-29-2009, 09:54 AM
....What?..

wickedtribe
11-29-2009, 02:55 PM
Spacestationzz is in the map rotation... I played it yesterday.

Jeimuzu
11-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Maybe he added a new version of it.

wickedtribe
11-29-2009, 04:20 PM
Possibly a new version but thats exactly what it says "zm_spacestationzz"

Kavinsky
11-29-2009, 06:27 PM
I'm just tired of all of it, I'm tired of saying hey this needs to be adressed hey that map needs to be added hey this idea might work why dont we give it a shot and it never gets tried

althought I'm still puzzled on why out of nowhere zero turned the deformed into that unstopible tank for a few hours once and then just up and removed it permanetly even though we had a huge thread on it that said all that needed to be done with it was a little tweaking of its health and it would have been fine

its been quite awhile since zm was fun to play on between 8am to 11pm everyone who says they have fun on it says it was inbetween 11pm till about 3 or 4 am when only there friends are on playing it and its just gotten bland and boring since then during the regular hours

but I regress, I enjoy the gungame here far more than zm anymore and when I get sick of that xerocore synergy is back and ussually all of my friends are playing on it, so its not like zm was the only thing I enjoyed playing its just a shame its turned into what it is now and its only going to get worse

wickedtribe
11-29-2009, 08:54 PM
I'm just tired of all of it, I'm tired of saying hey this needs to be adressed hey that map needs to be added hey this idea might work why dont we give it a shot and it never gets tried

althought I'm still puzzled on why out of nowhere zero turned the deformed into that unstopible tank for a few hours once and then just up and removed it permanetly even though we had a huge thread on it that said all that needed to be done with it was a little tweaking of its health and it would have been fine

its been quite awhile since zm was fun to play on between 8am to 11pm everyone who says they have fun on it says it was inbetween 11pm till about 3 or 4 am when only there friends are on playing it and its just gotten bland and boring since then during the regular hours

but I regress, I enjoy the gungame here far more than zm anymore and when I get sick of that xerocore synergy is back and ussually all of my friends are playing on it, so its not like zm was the only thing I enjoyed playing its just a shame its turned into what it is now and its only going to get worse

Maybe because he CAN'T try what you ask? hasn't he said in a previous thread he cannot change the default settings for zombies because it won't allow him? thats why he can't change fasts?

And here shortly there is a bunch of new updates coming for zm in the next few weeks if you have seen that thread....

Vladninja
11-30-2009, 01:04 AM
Maybe because he CAN'T try what you ask? hasn't he said in a previous thread he cannot change the default settings for zombies because it won't allow him? thats why he can't change fasts?

And here shortly there is a bunch of new updates coming for zm in the next few weeks if you have seen that thread....

Wicked man personally you gone above and beyond to respond to these rants. I appreciate you trying to reason with him but maybe he just needs to vent for a bit... Zero has said big changes are coming (Zero always gets the job done) and I'm sure when all is said and done Kavinsky will be back in ZM pew pew' ing like old times. A lot of people go through this in ZM. I started as a ZM player and after a year most of my friends left and the game just kinda stopped being fun for me. I thought at first it was the server but it was just me not wanting to accept all the new player I saw joining.

Hell I just sucked it up and started playing Gun Game. At some point I will go back and play ZM again but everyone needs a break.

And Kavinsky man take a :chillpill:... If your hearts really that into helping make the server a better place don't get upset or lose faith. Stick with it and continue to do as much as you can to bring your problems and concerns to Zeros attention... but understand after that its out of your hands. Zero will handle it from there (maybe not how you like or on your timetable). Think about it obviously Zero has done a lot of things right. IBIS was here before you were ever a member of the community and something convinced you to keep coming back.

I think it shows how much you care that you raged but don't start hurling insults or your voice wont be heard.

Christmas
11-30-2009, 01:16 AM

If that isn't the case then why have the settings for the zombies changed in the past?

At one point knockback for deformed zombies was non-existent and fasts had more health than now.

Kavinsky
12-02-2009, 01:33 AM
I'm just pissed that not only had my work been for nothing that also that the fast class has been nurfed to the point of where if your shooting at it, its not a threat, I play as a fast so I can easily dodge bullets and kill people quickly on open ground its like the fast has been turned into a slightly faster predator without any invisibilty

I admit insulting zero isnt the way to get anything changed, but still that was the reason why I liked playing here so much back in the day, as a fast back then I was a legitimate threat to the humans and frequently owned everyone

(hell someone even started calling me scoreouski after owning people on canal escape once)

now im just another turkey in a turkey shoot and that ain't fun no mater what zero adds or improves.

I LIKE TURTLES
12-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Wicked man personally you gone above and beyond to respond to these rants. I appreciate you trying to reason with him but maybe he just needs to vent for a bit... Zero has said big changes are coming (Zero always gets the job done) and I'm sure when all is said and done Kavinsky will be back in ZM pew pew' ing like old times. A lot of people go through this in ZM. I started as a ZM player and after a year most of my friends left and the game just kinda stopped being fun for me. I thought at first it was the server but it was just me not wanting to accept all the new player I saw joining.

Hell I just sucked it up and started playing Gun Game. At some point I will go back and play ZM again but everyone needs a break.

And Kavinsky man take a :chillpill:... If your hearts really that into helping make the server a better place don't get upset or lose faith. Stick with it and continue to do as much as you can to bring your problems and concerns to Zeros attention... but understand after that its out of your hands. Zero will handle it from there (maybe not how you like or on your timetable). Think about it obviously Zero has done a lot of things right. IBIS was here before you were ever a member of the community and something convinced you to keep coming back.

I think it shows how much you care that you raged but don't start hurling insults or your voice wont be heard.

Vlad you are cute.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Vlad you are cute.

he's over 18 i believe.

&&toasties
12-02-2009, 08:26 PM
he's over 18 i believe.

He's 12.

Vladninja
12-03-2009, 04:51 AM
He's 12.

No I act 12 but Im 24... but please dont tell the 20 year olds I date... lol.

&&toasties
12-03-2009, 11:51 AM
No I act 12 but Im 24... but please dont tell the 20 year olds I date... lol.

Dating is now the new fapping to midget porn?

Fuck man, I need to catch up with the times.

Vladninja
12-03-2009, 03:49 PM

Huh...? Dating means "a meeting arranged in advance (normally with someone you know in Real life)...." I know this concept may be lost on you. I'm sure Inthebutt will explain it in more detail if you ask nicely.

Plus midgets scare me.

Jeimuzu
12-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Screw the times.

&&toasties
12-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Huh...? Dating means "a meeting arranged in advance (normally with someone you know in Real life)...." I know this concept may be lost on you. I'm sure Inthebutt will explain it in more detail if you ask nicely.

Plus midgets scare me.

LOL!

I've "dated" plenty irl.

But Texan men are so retarded, plus there are 458763459873 mexicans trying to marry you so they become legal...

When I leave Texas, then I'll consider men irl.

And ITB doesn't count, he thinks living in his moms basement and having an e-peen means he's popular and can get pussy.

XxMastagunzxX
12-03-2009, 04:13 PM
LOL!

I've "dated" plenty irl.

But Texan men are so retarded, plus there are 458763459873 mexicans trying to marry you so they become legal...

And ITB doesn't count, he thinks living in his moms basement and having an e-peen means he's popular and can get pussy.

Just because you gangbang 3 strangers doesn't mean you have dated in real life.

&&toasties
12-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Just because you gangbang 3 strangers doesn't mean you have dated in real life.

Don't confuse me with your mom.

XxMastagunzxX
12-03-2009, 04:23 PM
I didn't confuse anything.....LOL

&&toasties
12-03-2009, 04:25 PM
I didn't confuse anything.....LOL

LOL!

Whatev's.

wickedtribe
12-03-2009, 04:56 PM
he thinks living in his moms basement and having an e-peen means he's popular and can get pussy.

Hay hay hay hay... it doesnt?

Christmas
12-03-2009, 07:34 PM
LOL!

I've "dated" plenty irl.

What do you mean you'll consider men irl after leaving Texas when you are dating a guy irl?

&&toasties
12-03-2009, 09:18 PM
What do you mean you'll consider men irl after leaving Texas when you are dating a guy irl?

Who said that?

Remember?

I can't get a guy irl.

According to ITB and a few others.

lol.

&&toasties
12-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Hay hay hay hay... it doesnt?

Not really...

If that's the case then I can get so much damn pussy it'd be unreal.

walterbrunswick
12-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Not really...

If that's the case then I can get so much damn pussy it'd be unreal.

That's cause you have a pussy.

</CaptainObvious>

Jeimuzu
12-04-2009, 02:43 AM
So much hatred in this thread..

Apart from Walter's last post.. I think that was a compliment.

EVL_Ripper
12-04-2009, 10:09 AM
yeah titties rule!!!

&&toasties
12-04-2009, 01:13 PM
That's cause you have a pussy.

</CaptainObvious>

PSHT.

I could so get Beth if I wanted her...again...

I LIKE TURTLES
12-04-2009, 01:27 PM
I want to date Wicked.

Tragedy
12-04-2009, 02:21 PM
I want to date Wicked.

wtf :lmao:

+1 for turtles being the coolest person on the forums besides Wicked. CAN I GET AN AMEN?!

&&toasties
12-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Wait...

Turtles is cheating on James?

Wtf?

Since when?!!?

inthebutt
12-04-2009, 03:42 PM

no you just need to leave IBIS like mallissin did.

that's all you need to do.

but I rather have mallissin here than you.

wickedtribe
12-04-2009, 04:07 PM
I want to date Wicked.

*Points to ring on finger* Sorry bud.

I LIKE TURTLES
12-04-2009, 04:26 PM
*Points to ring on finger* Sorry bud.

That makes me want it more.
The ring translates to "i double dare you"
:P

Worse comes to worse, i'll just have to pew on you in the pub more.

wickedtribe
12-04-2009, 04:59 PM
That makes me want it more.
The ring translates to "i double dare you"
:P

Worse comes to worse, i'll just have to pew on you in the pub more.

Lol perhaps See ya in game

Christmas
12-04-2009, 08:46 PM

Wait Mal left because of the whole ZM fiasco?

wickedtribe
12-04-2009, 10:53 PM
Wait Mal left because of the whole ZM fiasco?

I actualy believe I am to blame for the final push off, because I flipped on him for insulting the clan and Zero, not too proud of it, but alas I did. At least he said "Screw you and you giant text, Im out" to me, so I assume it was my doing.

Kavinsky
12-04-2009, 10:57 PM
looks it, this was his last post was this after all:

Assholes Sneaking Crap Past the rest of us (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2361) Views: 890
Posted By Mallissin (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/member.php?u=164)
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif Fuck you and your huge ass type. IBIS FTL.... (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=41727#post41727)

guess he still blames me for what zero did seing as he removed me from his friends list as well.

&&toasties
12-05-2009, 12:41 PM

I'll never leave because I know just how much you hate me.

XxMastagunzxX
12-05-2009, 12:56 PM
I'll never leave because I know just how much you hate me.

You seriously should just fuck off. You're the most annoying bitch in the world and you're not wanted here :assault: :stupid: :pistols: :slap:

&&toasties
12-05-2009, 02:36 PM
You seriously should just fuck off. You're the most annoying bitch in the world and you're not wanted here :assault: :stupid: :pistols: :slap:

That's just silly.

You've met every single bitch in this world?

Jeimuzu
12-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Does anybody actually remember what this was about to start with?..

XxMastagunzxX
12-05-2009, 04:54 PM
That's just silly.

You've met every single bitch in this world?

Yes I have, and you are the dumbest one. :smirk:

Sin
12-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Does anybody actually remember what this was about to start with?..

This was about Mallisin and Kavinsky qq'ing.

Jeimuzu
12-05-2009, 08:37 PM
This was about Mallisin and Kavinsky qq'ing.

The only map Zero removed that was truly liked and doesn't have another improved version of it on the server is zm_csk_4corners. Which he told me he would be adding it back most likely before the next ZM update.

Ninja Beta was pretty damn funny though.

And if I recall, Mallissin never really was that great with map votes.. No offense to him. Besides, the fixed version of Church of Mint actually has MORE barricading spots than the previous version. Not sure why he would be upset about that.

Vladninja
12-06-2009, 02:50 AM
I actualy believe I am to blame for the final push off, because I flipped on him for insulting the clan and Zero, not too proud of it, but alas I did. At least he said "Screw you and you giant text, Im out" to me, so I assume it was my doing.

Hey wicked up for a random bet... $11 dollars (paypal delivedred aka price of admin for a month) bets I can get Mallissin to come back... I got mad skillz...take it or leave it .... lol either way... will wait on your repsonse.

wickedtribe
12-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Hey wicked up for a random bet... $11 dollars (paypal delivedred aka price of admin for a month) bets I can get Mallissin to come back... I got mad skillz...take it or leave it .... lol either way... will wait on your repsonse.

Lol Idk why but he removed his avatar.... so he cleaned up after himself... anyways Im pretty sure he will be back if not under a different name.

&&toasties
12-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Yes I have, and you are the dumbest one. :smirk:

So you've met my sister?

Wtf when?

Fucking stalker.

Jeimuzu
12-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Lol Idk why but he removed his avatar.... so he cleaned up after himself... anyways Im pretty sure he will be back if not under a different name.

I don't think he actually ever had an avatar..

Christmas
12-06-2009, 02:28 PM
I don't think he actually ever had an avatar..

They both did.

Mal had one from "The Professional" and Kavinsky had one of some kind of car.

Not sure which guy Wicked is talking about.