PDA

View Full Version : Admin Abuse by Tommy

RECSuperSonic
11-24-2009, 11:22 PM
I got banned 5 min. ago for no reason!

We played the map zm_bumfight_v2

It was my last time that i play on your Server too many kids there with admin rights!

Here the Screens good bye!

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-24-2009, 11:35 PM
I've banned because I was in high spirits blocked passage to the top but you're broken from the barricade and came to the zombie you are fucking morons stop complaining all the time!

RECSuperSonic
11-25-2009, 12:03 AM
Kid i didn't done anything wrong i didn't destroyed any cades u damn 4 eyes nerd!
I got banned for no reason and like 1 min. after i got killed!
You really shall clean up your binoculars fuckface!
I was same like u in the box on the top i just saved your ass by shootin zombies back u god damn horrible fuckface! - Then u tell me i would get in, in that box by destroying the cade??? Omfg i was already in!!! this guy is lying like hell u really shall observe this fucking nerd, i wish i had a demo of that!

But fuck off i dont give a fuck anymore about u fools u've lost one more regular player!

Holy-Sonic
11-25-2009, 12:11 AM
Kid i didn't done anything wrong i didn't destroyed any cades u damn 4 eyes nerd!
I was same like u in the box on the top i just saved your ass by shootin zombies back u god damn horrible fuckface! - Then u tell me i would get in, in that box by destroying the cade??? Omfg i was already in!!! this guy is lying like hell u really shall observe this fucking nerd, i wish i had a demo of that!

But fuck off i dont give a fuck anymore about u fools u've lost one more regular player!
XD a admin abuse thread on tommy thats like saying admin abuse thread on Hitman, although I don't really like to talk to him, he is right 100% and that IS LEGIT I don't know though this seems fishy as well

Christmas
11-25-2009, 12:24 AM

You should be perma-banned for being a little bitch.

Also the "you've just lost yourself a customer" line is old. It doesn't make anyone mad or sad or worried either.

๖ReS
11-25-2009, 02:49 AM
It is a war of epic proportions, one that they have been fighting for years (or like a day).

IT IS THE WAR OF THE SONIC's

edit: Oh wait this is about Tommy, Oh well I'll use that line later.

Abandoned
11-25-2009, 11:23 AM
LOL res, that's awesome! But yeah it was all legit!!

mastercheff
11-25-2009, 12:04 PM
Like omgshfasgja[piojgwgepio we are sad you are gonzor we are sadzor we are crying and geting keelnex omgshgoaijegvag

maynard
11-25-2009, 03:24 PM

engrish ftw?

also insulting tommy and acting like a child doesn't help your case at all.

You should be perma-banned for being a little bitch.

lmfao

Kavinsky
11-25-2009, 11:18 PM
nice way to waste our time with a simple 5 minute ban

Steamer
11-26-2009, 02:27 AM
I has demoz... but unlike dem dey really are of ta aboose... ;)

:hammer:

EVL_Ripper
11-26-2009, 10:07 AM
Yeah! SperSonic is leaving. Haven't even ever been in the same server with the guy and I've already had my fill. Good riddance and don't be sad Zero, you're too good for his money, you don't need it.

Tragedy
11-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Yeah! SperSonic is leaving. Haven't even ever been in the same server with the guy and I've already had my fill. Good riddance and don't be sad Zero, you're too good for his money, you don't need it.

not the same sonic fagbag. lol

EVL_Ripper
11-26-2009, 11:17 AM
not the same sonic fagbag. lol

lol Dipshit I know which Sonic is levaing and which isn't. That RecSuperSonic or whatever has been nothin but a whiny bitch ever since he got here and worse an admitted cade breaker which is one of the worst types of humans on Earth ( Scholars report that Hitler and Saddam were notorious cade breakers).

Tragedy
12-01-2009, 05:21 PM
lol Dipshit I know which Sonic is levaing and which isn't. That RecSuperSonic or whatever has been nothin but a whiny bitch ever since he got here and worse an admitted cade breaker which is one of the worst types of humans on Earth ( Scholars report that Hitler and Saddam were notorious cade breakers).

YOU CALL ME A DIPSHIT BOY?!

:moo:

EDIT: I miss you. Pub soon?

&&toasties
12-01-2009, 05:29 PM
YOU CALL ME A DIPSHIT BOY?!

:moo:

EDIT: I miss you. Pub soon?

Gtfo the forums and GG it up sometime you assnugget.

Death
12-01-2009, 05:57 PM
I've banned because I was in high spirits blocked passage to the top but you're broken from the barricade and came to the zombie you are fucking morons stop complaining all the time!

Dude no offense but your grammar and word usage is shit...so hard to understand wtf you just said :lmao::lmao:

maynard
12-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Dude no offense but you grammar

Fail:wtg:

walterbrunswick
12-01-2009, 06:03 PM

That was a low blow. :stupid:

Death
12-01-2009, 06:03 PM

HAHAHAHAHA Dude you mess with me because I miss 1 R? :lmao::lmao:

Such a fucking idiot

maynard
12-01-2009, 06:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHA Dude you mess with me because I miss 1 R? :lmao::lmao:

lol I'm not messing with any 1. lord knows I make typo's as well. I just found it funny you were calling someone out for it, then did it yourself. no need 2 get your thong in a twist.:smirk::wtg:

Death
12-01-2009, 06:06 PM
lol I'm not messing with any 1. lord knows I make typo's as well. I just found it funny you were calling someone out for it, then did it yourself. no need 2 get your thong in a twist.:smirk::wtg:

I called him out on WORD USAGE AND GRAMMAR not SPELLING sooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fail :lmao::lmao:

Hahahahaha.

maynard
12-01-2009, 06:07 PM
I called him out on WORD USAGE AND GRAMMAR not SPELLING sooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fail :lmao::lmao:

I'm pretty sure using the word "you" when you should have said "your" is a fine definition of word usage Lol. also caps don't help get a point across.

as I said I was just busting your balls, no need 2 QQ

Death
12-01-2009, 06:08 PM
I'm pretty sure using the word "you" when you should have said "you're" is a fine definition of grammar and word usage Lol. also caps don't help get a point across.

WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW THEN THAT CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL..Hahahahahaha.

You gotta stop taking shit so seriously. Hahaha

maynard
12-01-2009, 06:09 PM
WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW THEN THAT CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL..Hahahahahaha.

hahahaha

walterbrunswick
12-01-2009, 06:10 PM
I'm pretty sure using the word "you" when you should have said "you're" is a fine definition of grammar and word usage Lol. also caps don't help get a point across.

Hahaha, "you're" is WRONG in that context; IT IS NOT A CONTRACTION!

Lol @ maynard :hammer:

Death
12-01-2009, 06:13 PM

He changed it when he saw that he was wrong. Hahahahaha :lmao::lmao:

But Walter caught you.....

EDIT: Im just busting your balls Maynard :smirk:

maynard
12-01-2009, 06:14 PM

why you think I corrected myself long before you noticed. 2 slow

I figured death would have clued into that, but he didn't, thank God for good ol walter.

maynard
12-01-2009, 06:22 PM
I admire you trying to cover up your own mistake by saying you intended it..but w/e..i guess some people on this forum take shit way to seriously...been like that for 3 years >.>

Im not in the mood to fight with you...just would end up starting another flame war which would go on for probably 15 pages which is pretty common on here anyways then will never be closed. Hahahahahaha

actually I never once said i intended anything. I said I switched it before walter noticed... and that I noticed the second I hit the submit button. I just didn't have your full original quote in-front of myself, hence the error.

and as stated before. I'm not taking any of this seriously.

&&toasties
12-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Dude no offense but your grammar and word usage is shit...so hard to understand wtf you just said :lmao::lmao:

He's french and in the process of learning english.

Calm down.

maynard
12-01-2009, 06:26 PM

Calm down.

yeah, death! why do you have 2 be such an ass! *grin*

WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW THEN THAT CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL..Hahahahahaha.http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/ktown4life1337/screaming-man2.jpg

Death
12-01-2009, 06:41 PM

Calm down.

Calm down? All i said was i didn't understand him, how the fuck did you expect me to he was french? Hahahahaha

Im sorry tommy for not knowing you were french

walterbrunswick
12-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Calm down? All i said was i didn't understand him, how the fuck did you expect me to he was french? Hahahahaha

Im sorry tommy for not knowing you were french

Maybe if you spent more time around the community you might know!

I mean, even looking at his fucking name "QUEBEC" you could have taken a wild guess...

maynard
12-01-2009, 06:47 PM
those crazy french Canadians.

Death
12-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Maybe if you spent more time around the community you might know!

I mean, even looking at his fucking name "QUEBEC" you could have taken a wild guess...

I do spend time around here.... I HAVE FOR 2 YEARS and you want me to realize this shit for every person? BITCH please. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The only thing i have stopped doing was playing CS:S for a bit cause it got boring'ish

maynard
12-01-2009, 07:02 PM
I do spend time around here.... I HAVE FOR 2 YEARS and you want me to realize this shit for every person? BITCH please. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The only thing i have stopped doing was playing CS:S for a bit cause it got boring'ish

2 years and 125 posts and an account that says 09? Lol... come on.

Death
12-01-2009, 07:24 PM

Had ma old account deleted a few months ago but youll find me if you look

maynard
12-01-2009, 07:29 PM
Had ma old account deleted a few months ago but youll find me if you look

what was the account name?

walterbrunswick
12-01-2009, 07:29 PM

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=561

Death
12-01-2009, 07:40 PM
what was the account name?

Walter found it :lmao::lmao:

Holy-Sonic
12-01-2009, 07:41 PM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=561

you know what?! CASE CLOSED freaking RecSuperSonic is leaving..... ZERO please do the rest of the community a favor and PLEASE close this thread:wtg:

maynard
12-01-2009, 07:46 PM

Hahahahaha.

you serious? wtf do you think word usage is?

you

your

you're

these are all words. they all are used in diff situations... so explain 2 me what "WORD USAGE" is?

you used the wrong word, while calling someone out on "WORD USAGE"... do you not understand this yet or what? I replied, and used the wrong word in the reply, cause I was going from the majority of your reply by memory, and I forgot what you said exactly, I then changed it... not sure what you're not getting about all this? or why you even started it up again.

Death
12-01-2009, 07:48 PM
you serious? wtf do you think word usage is?

you

your

you're

these are all words. they all are used in diff situations... so explain 2 me what "WORD USAGE" is?

Wait what? didn't you already quote me on that?

maynard
12-01-2009, 07:49 PM
"I called him out on WORD USAGE AND GRAMMAR not SPELLING "

and I called you out on word usage, what are you not understanding here?

walterbrunswick
12-01-2009, 07:51 PM

Dude just drop it, why are we arguing again...

Death
12-01-2009, 07:51 PM

That you already quoted me on that issue already....IM CONFUSED!!!!! :lmao:

Whats with the anger and such? PMS is a bitch i guess. Hahahahaha

maynard
12-01-2009, 07:54 PM
That you already quoted me on that issue already....IM CONFUSED!!!!! :lmao:

Whats with the anger and such? PMS is a bitch i guess. Hahahahaha

I don't get angry... I get stabby.

EDIT

my apologies I think might have opend this thread 2 a previous page and thought you re-said something you said before.. hence us both being very confused why we're talking about this again Lol

/hug

Death
12-01-2009, 07:55 PM

You wouldn't happen to be Bipolar, are you? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

maynard
12-01-2009, 07:57 PM
you wouldn't happen to be bipolar, are you? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

stop yelling at me!!!!!!!!!

Death
12-01-2009, 07:57 PM

EDIT

my apologies I think might have opend this thread 2 a previous page and thought you re-said something you said before.. hence us both being very confused why we're talking about this again Lol

/hug

Ahhhh well i thank you for attacking me so quickly... Hahahaha xD

Edit: CAPS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL?

maynard
12-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Ahhhh well i thank you for attacking me so quickly... Hahahaha xD

hey man, I'm on the ball.:icon_mrgreen:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Nice Spaming :lmao:

Death
12-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Nice Spaming :lmao:

Have you forgotten where you are? its the IBIS Spam Forums...spam exists in all the threads or at least 99.9% of them

maynard
12-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Have you forgotten where you are? its the IBIS Spam Forums...spam exists in all the threads or at least 99.9% of them

so.... I don't need a new muffler?

Death
12-01-2009, 10:06 PM
so.... I don't need a new muffler?

If it starts spewing flames then maybe...:lmao::lmao:

EVL_Ripper
12-01-2009, 11:06 PM
Christ so did he actually leave for good?

Death
12-01-2009, 11:22 PM
I guess so.. Thats what Holy Sonic said...:reddot::reddot:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-01-2009, 11:39 PM
You speak about me leave ibis Huh ? What ?

EVL_Ripper
12-02-2009, 08:22 AM
No not you ya god damn foreigner, I mean't that SuperSonic guy, he was a douche.

weeman2412
12-02-2009, 03:28 PM
you know tommy doesn't have admin anymore -.- ...

@ tommy stop advertising your deathmatch server on ZM ...

walterbrunswick
12-02-2009, 03:31 PM
you know tommy doesn't have admin anymore -.- ...

@ tommy stop advertising your deathmatch server on ZM ...

You're one to talk. Let's not forget how you tainted the admin name by using your scripts.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-02-2009, 04:37 PM
They know I'm not admin Weeman ok ...

EX:

(ADMIN) Wasabi: moved Psilocybin to be a spectator
(ADMIN) Wasabi: do it agai
(ADMIN) Wasabi: and im banning u
(ADMIN) Wasabi: i told u to not cade that red room
[Gs.A]] Tommy : Where's your Tag Wasabi....if you haven't tag you don't use admin power !
(ADMIN) Wasabi: read the chat dude :D
(ADMIN) Wasabi: and tommy i am weeman
(ADMIN) Wasabi: my name didnt update...

:lmao: Your supposed to cover .... sorry again xD

Christmas
12-02-2009, 06:26 PM
They know I'm not admin Weeman ok ...

EX:

(ADMIN) Wasabi: moved Psilocybin to be a spectator
(ADMIN) Wasabi: do it agai
(ADMIN) Wasabi: and im banning u
(ADMIN) Wasabi: i told u to not cade that red room
[Gs.A]] Tommy : Where's your Tag Wasabi....if you haven't tag you don't use admin power !
(ADMIN) Wasabi: read the chat dude :D
(ADMIN) Wasabi: and tommy i am weeman
(ADMIN) Wasabi: my name didnt update...

:lmao: Your supposed to cover .... sorry again xD

For fucks sake Weeman put on the tag.

weeman2412
12-02-2009, 10:17 PM
You're one to talk. Let's not forget how you tainted the admin name by using your scripts.

how about you STFU.. and stop spamming irrelevent bullshit and going off topic literally every fucking waking moment of your worthless lifetime...

your crap is getting old.. and its no longer funny.. forget the fact that I taint the admin name.. the admin name would've still been stomped on, dragged on, shitted on regardless..

So QQ less..

@ MBP or ZEro or whoever
TOmmy no longer has admin.. and this thread no longer has a purpose.