PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Lovely Ritta
11-27-2009, 05:05 PM
I've been playing on the WCS server for a little bit now and figured I'd try the forums and introduce myself. I'm from Vancouver, Washington. I love playing video games (obviously) and only recently started playing CS, it's actually my first FPS ever. I don't really play much on the other servers but zm looks like something fun to try, maybe I'll head over sometime. I'll mainly be on WCS and hope to see some of you guys in-game.

Holy-Sonic
11-27-2009, 05:25 PM
I've been playing on the WCS server for a little bit now and figured I'd try the forums and introduce myself. I'm from Vancouver, Washington. I love playing video games (obviously) and only recently started playing CS, it's actually my first FPS ever. I don't really play much on the other servers but zm looks like something fun to try, maybe I'll head over sometime. I'll mainly be on WCS and hope to see some of you guys in-game.

Hello welcome to Drama Central, Drama IBIS... i say screw WCS play some zm play MORE GG and GET on the PUB ASAP:lmao::wtg::wtg::wtg: anyways welcome to the fourms

&&toasties
11-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Welcome.

Go play GG more.

*Holy-Dart*
11-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Hello welcome to Drama Central, Drama IBIS... i say screw WCS play some zm play MORE GG and GET on the PUB ASAP:lmao::wtg::wtg::wtg: anyways welcome to the fourms

We don't want to scare her off now do we? :smirk:

::Edit:: and i didn't even really read your name my bad =]

Lovely Ritta
11-27-2009, 10:12 PM
What's all this about drama? lol And WCS is def the right place for me. I've been on there for a while and I really like it, considering going admin.

And I'm a girl. =P

loka
11-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Your name is a dead giveaway your a girl. How someone could mistake you for a HE is beyond me.

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-27-2009, 11:51 PM
Your name is a dead giveaway your a girl. How someone could mistake you for a HE is beyond me.

this is ibis btw. i wouldn't be suprised. :)

Hello, welcome. GG and zm are my 2 fav, not a real fan of WCS so maybe see ya ingame sometime.

&&toasties
11-28-2009, 12:12 AM
What's all this about drama? lol And WCS is def the right place for me. I've been on there for a while and I really like it, considering going admin.

And I'm a girl. =P

Girls don't exist on the internet.

You dumb ass.

mag36
11-28-2009, 12:37 AM
welcome!!!! and sorry im not much of a WCS player. But ill play just about anything else but you will find me in Zm or gungame the most. Anyways glad to have you and the Godfather welcomes you to the family :wtg:

ps. youll figure out why im the godfather to most ibis members soon enough

Lovely Ritta
11-28-2009, 01:00 AM
You're absolutely right toasties.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o270/gladchukbabe/toasties1.jpg

*Holy-Dart*
11-28-2009, 01:10 AM
Well anyways, it is nice to meet you Lovely Ritta, I don't play WCS either but i hope to see you in some IBIS server soon :wtg:

Lovely Ritta
11-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Thanks Dart! I've actually seen you in-game on WCS once before, you were with Okinawa, I believe.

&&toasties
11-28-2009, 02:06 AM
You're absolutely right toasties.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o270/gladchukbabe/toasties1.jpg

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIND ME?

zdf
hsf
gh
fshj
gdjk
dgjk
x

*Holy-Dart*
11-28-2009, 03:19 AM
Thanks Dart! I've actually seen you in-game on WCS once before, you were with Okinawa, I believe.

Oh yes HaHa, That crazy bitch :smirk: hehe jk :icon_mrgreen:

maynard
11-29-2009, 03:27 AM
Hey Ritta:icon_mrgreen:

whytboiz33
11-29-2009, 09:05 PM
there are only 3 reasons why there is drama here...

1) ibis is not a dictorial society, meaning we dont control the detail actions of our members

2) in such a large community, youll find a large variety of ppl.

3) people have no lives and must become grief givers in a place they wont get their faces bashed in.

welcome to our utopia, of ibis

Lovely Ritta
11-29-2009, 11:58 PM
Oh hey, it's MayNerd!! =]

walterbrunswick
11-30-2009, 01:42 AM
Hello o/.

&&toasties
12-01-2009, 02:53 PM
there are only 3 reasons why there is drama here...

1) ibis is not a dictorial society, meaning we dont control the detail actions of our members

2) in such a large community, youll find a large variety of ppl.

3) people have no lives and must become grief givers in a place they wont get their faces bashed in.

welcome to our utopia, of ibis

I lol'd...

+1

acolyte_to_jippity
12-01-2009, 07:40 PM
nice to see you on the forums girlie.

keep your hands and feet away from anyone bitching about stuff and you should be fine.

o, and toasties is mad at me, don't tell her i was here :o0:

&&toasties
12-02-2009, 08:29 PM
nice to see you on the forums girlie.

keep your hands and feet away from anyone bitching about stuff and you should be fine.

o, and toasties is mad at me, don't tell her i was here :o0:

And you are?

acolyte_to_jippity
12-03-2009, 09:29 AM
And you are?

thank god for alcohol lol.

she firgot

edit: you yelled at me in maynard's admin aboose thread

&&toasties
12-03-2009, 11:45 AM
thank god for alcohol lol.

she firgot