PDA

View Full Version : Banned Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11188245

matrixninja
11-29-2009, 04:51 PM
This user,by the name of Kim,was banned for aimbotting.I have recorded a demo.

I had problems attatching it,but heres the link: http://rapidshare.com/files/313998975/aimbotter1.dem.html

Please skip past the parts when im playing since it somehow got into the demo.I know its long,but if you speed it up a bit to the parts where the user is plaiyng,youll notice percise accuracy.I know some people may have good aim,but if you look closely,the users weapons are basicly auto-aimed on the target and each shot hits it's target.Even the best of aimers can miss a shot or two,so this is more proof.Sure,he/she wasn't popping kills each second,but its quite obvious some illegal program was being used.

Thank you for reading,and the users ban was a 120 min ban.I would hope this ban can be perma.

AI_Scout
11-29-2009, 05:03 PM
On ZM? If this is the same Kim that I usually see on ZM, I will be surprised that he/she is using aimbot going under the assumption we are talking about the same Kim. But then again, anything is possible.

๖ReS
11-29-2009, 05:11 PM
To bad its Rapidshit, and I cant download it, L2Attachfiles.

mastercheff
11-29-2009, 05:32 PM
i've seen kim before in the old days i'm not surprised that little piece of little retarded shitness decided to use hacks
1 noob down many more to go

Jeimuzu
11-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Kim aimbotted? Hopefully it isn't the same one I'm thinking of, otherwise I'm pretty disappointed in him. He's been playing here for awhile.

weeman2412
11-29-2009, 05:55 PM
heres the demo.. extract and view

matrixninja
11-29-2009, 06:56 PM
On ZM? If this is the same Kim that I usually see on ZM, I will be surprised that he/she is using aimbot going under the assumption we are talking about the same Kim. But then again, anything is possible.

Yes,the ZM Kim.It may have been ''Kim.'',but im not sure.Also I belive The Holy Sh** detected auto-aim.

@ Res:Sorry bout that,but I couldnt attatch it on the fourm.Weeman was kind enough to create a ZIP for it :)

@Weeman:Thanks for orginizing it for me :P

Jeimuzu
12-04-2009, 01:48 AM
Well, we won't be seeing him again..

matrixninja
12-19-2009, 10:38 AM
I saw him on the server just a few mins ago.I issued a perma ban,after Ive had a higher up check the demo,and confirmed he/she was aimbotting.Zero,its really your call,if he's gonna be un banned or not.Please check the demo ASAP.