PDA

View Full Version : need unban (lawdy) 12-2-09 6:30pm W.E

Lawdyanger
12-02-2009, 09:54 PM
I would Like to be unbanned simply because I was falsely accused of "pre-nuking" on a zombie server when I didnt do so at all. A player named Jordan had been doing so before hand and had pissed everyone off inside the server so when admin got on a which hunt started and I was one of the few the admin banned even though I did NOTHING wrong.

can I please be unbanned from your CS2 zombie server
my steam ID.... 0:0:1202028
I think it was wiked enirgy that banned me, I'm not sure.

Jeimuzu
12-02-2009, 11:27 PM
Figured it'd be Wicked Energy. He has been spamming votes and changing the maps rapidly too.

You'll probably be unbanned soon. It was probably a 7 day ban.

AI_Scout
12-03-2009, 02:03 AM
I agree with James. The frequent random votes were meaningless. I left ZM when the maps were being changed constantly.

anex
12-03-2009, 05:06 AM
He is a noob admin going through the surge of being a power whore. Looks like we have to watch over another admin.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-03-2009, 08:14 AM
It would be nice to keep a list of admins ...

Christmas
12-03-2009, 08:57 AM
It would be nice if idiots didn't have 11 bucks to spend and that money could be given to the admins who CAN do their jobs.

XxMastagunzxX
12-03-2009, 09:28 AM
I banned you because I saw you prenuke myself. This is also after I stated that anybody to even get on the prenuke spot would be banned. I banned you for 7 days but I think you've learned your lesson. Unbanning now :wtg:

I LIKE TURTLES
12-03-2009, 09:56 AM
I banned you because I saw you prenuke myself. This is also after I stated that anybody to even get on the prenuke spot would be banned. I banned you for 7 days but I think you've learned your lesson. Unbanning now :wtg:

Hi Masta,

I had fun PEW'ing on your face last night in pub.

Lawdyanger
12-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Thank you for unbanning but you completly tagged the wrong guy about pre-nuke spamming I didn't do it once I was just up on the ledge with 2 other zombies doing it...

but again thank you for unban, I do enjoy the server :)

walterbrunswick
12-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Thank you for unbanning but you completly tagged the wrong guy about pre-nuke spamming I didn't do it once I was just up on the ledge with 2 other zombies doing it...

Yeah it's great the few minutes per hour when it isn't bogging down like a motherfucker.

XxMastagunzxX
12-03-2009, 03:10 PM

You did prenuke, 2 of you did it at the same time. You probably didn't think I would catch both of you huh? :smirk:

Jeimuzu
12-04-2009, 02:48 AM
I agree with James. The frequent random votes were meaningless. I left ZM when the maps were being changed constantly.

He is a new admin, so I have hopes that he will learn given time. It is unfortunate though that he does not respond to either voice or text communication, otherwise most of that could have probably been resolved already.

We all start somewhere.

And Lawdyanger, keep in mind that it is sometimes best to just go to the safe spots instead of waiting at the end. It prevents anyone from being labeled as a prenuker. It's a lesson I learned a long, long time ago..

Anyhow, happy hunting.