PDA

View Full Version : Maynard admin abuse

Chibby
12-03-2009, 09:06 PM
wow i just got banned by maynard for nothing...

maynard
12-03-2009, 09:13 PM

you make me laugh. go find some other WCS server 2 buy admin on, and abuse the ppl non stop, and give yourself free money... 2 end up having admin stripped from you for being a cheating abusing p o s.

you = definition of fail.

I love how you say "for no reason" you're so silly!

inthebutt
12-03-2009, 09:23 PM
you make me laugh. go find some other WCS server 2 buy admin on, and abuse the ppl non stop, and give yourself free money... 2 end up having admin stripped from you for being a cheating abusing p o s.

you = definition of fail.

I love how you say "for no reason" you're so silly!

wait is that guy who got banned an admin??

&&toasties
12-03-2009, 09:25 PM

I lol'd at this.

No demo?

No full story?

Nothing?

maynard
12-03-2009, 09:26 PM
I lol'd at this.

No demo?

No full story?

Nothing?

as I stated.... chibby = the definition of fail.

EDIT
he was admin till he was giving the wcs server free cash non stop and asking ppl 2 not tell the other admins about it... and constantly changing the maps 5 times within 5 minutes, regardless of who senior admin was (breaking TOS)... but the best part of all is when zero looked over his log he found a quote that went like this "I can do whatever I want on this server, zero wont do fuck all, he needs my 10 dollars a month" then zero stepped in and laid down a tall glass of justice... was great.

XxMastagunzxX
12-03-2009, 09:36 PM
chibby fail, and to think I trusted him. When I get on css I usually look at all 4 servers and see which one doesn't have admins, I then proceed to that server. When I saw his name in wcs I thought he was taking care of the server... :plzdie:

confused1
12-03-2009, 09:37 PM
as I stated.... chibby = the definition of fail.

EDIT
he was admin till he was giving the wcs server free cash non stop and asking ppl 2 not tell the other admins about it... and constantly changing the maps 5 times within 5 minutes, regardless of who senior admin was (breaking TOS)... but the best part of all is when zero looked over his log he found a quote that went like this "I can do whatever I want on this server, zero wont do fuck all, he needs my 10 dollars a month"

I lol'd so very very hard at that:lmao:
cuz it's so untrue...

maynard
12-03-2009, 09:38 PM
chibby fail, and to think I trusted him. When I get on css I usually look at all 4 servers and see which one doesn't have admins, I then proceed to that server. When I saw his name in wcs I thought he was taking care of the server... :plzdie:

I KNOW MAN!!! I took a few days off... and id like check 2 see whose on through gametracker and would see him on and be like... oh... nahh I don't need 2 log on, regardless of the fact he abuses his power, he will stop hackers and whatever could be bothering the masses... but then.... this!? disgusting. chibby, you're pathetic.

Christmas
12-03-2009, 10:21 PM
If Chibby was an admin you aren't allowed to ban him.

If not, by all means.

maynard
12-03-2009, 10:22 PM
If Chibby was an admin you aren't allowed to ban him.

If not, by all means.

come on man... read up..... I clearly explained zero stripped him of admin...

ZERO
12-03-2009, 10:28 PM
He is not an admin so he can be banned but why exactly was he banned and for how long!?

Chibby
12-03-2009, 10:34 PM
i got perma banned and for no reason just cause maynard thinks he can choose to make a decision for u and banned me

maynard
12-03-2009, 10:34 PM
He is not an admin so he can be banned but why exactly was he banned and for how long!?

correct me if I'm wrong here. but he terrorized the server the entire time he had admin. perma bannd multiple ppl, with no demos and others for mic spamming? gave like 50 + people 100+ lvls... I think the question is.. why wasn't he bannd 2 begin with? why is he allowed 2 still play on the server he cheated and took advantage of.. then lied 2 you about. I'm supposed 2 just ignore all the shit he did and pulled? and watch him still play classes he shouldn't even have un-locked but only does cause he cheated? I say nay nay good sir!

if you want 2 tell me 2 let up on him, I will zero. but other then that I don't think this guy deserves 2 be on the server what so ever. and if he is going 2 be around he should be the 1 person who gets there lvl's reduced down to 0. I know you can't reverse all the lvl's ppl got cause of him... but christ... I dunno.. I see the guy and I feel nothing but disgust and rage. I don't see any reason 2 allow him 2 continue his relationship with the WCS server. he knew what he was doing was as horrible as it was, hence him telling ppl "don't tell the other admins!". and then when you called him on it, he lied right 2 you about it.

like I said, it's your call. but I'm truly disgusted with him and would rather never see him agiain. and I don't think it's fair he gets 2 keep the lvls he stole from the server, and continue 2 play on it.

PERMA BAN
""This is the highest punishment a player can receive. It can only be granted by a relatively small number of Upper Level Admins. Perma bans usually require a demo but always require that the player in question, beyond a reasonable doubt, committed an offense against the server and or community" direct quote from the rules you wrote regarding perma bans. he broke Server and TOS rules, knew he was, and even tried 2 hide it from the community and admins as he did it... he got busted.. game over imo. it's your call zero, and I shall respect it.

Christmas
12-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Maynard, you can't make up the rules here.

maynard
12-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Maynard, you can't make up the rules here.

he's not an admin. we've been over this.

the real question is why he can rape the server, take advantage of the lvl system 2 get the classes he wants, and then his punishment is "you can't renew admin>?" he's even allowed 2 keep the lvls he stole? this is bizarre lol. when I saw him no longer on, I figured it was cause you bannd him which would be the fair and logical thing 2 do. apparently I was wrong. like I said, it's your call.

and the ban was 5 minutes long. I was wanted 2 raise this issue and I knew the 5 min ban would send him here QQing

id also love 2 know why chibby was allowed 2 perma ban ducky for mic spamming, with no demo. and why he was able 2 ban the most recent guy in the bans section that he posted with a 20 second demo that shows him shooting a wall where someone had been hiding every single round.....

XxMastagunzxX
12-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Zero is there a way for you to unban all the people he perma banned?

Christmas
12-03-2009, 10:57 PM
he's not an admin. we've been over this.

I'm not talking about that.

the real question is why he can rape the server, take advantage of the lvl system 2 get the classes he wants, and then his punishment is "you can't renew admin>?" he's even allowed 2 keep the lvls he stole? this is bizarre lol. when I saw him no longer on, I figured it was cause you bannd him which would be the fair and logical thing 2 do. apparently I was wrong. like I said, it's your call.

If you want his levels removed tell ZERO or Jigsaw. You don't just perma ban

and the ban was 5 minutes long. I was wanted 2 raise this issue and I knew the 5 min ban would send him here QQing

With a perma ban? Once again raise the issue by PMing ZERO or Jigsaw, or by posting on the forums.

id also love 2 know why chibby was allowed 2 perma ban ducky for mic spamming, with no demo. and why he was able 2 ban the most recent guy in the bans section that he posted with a 20 second demo that shows him shooting a wall where someone had been hiding every single round.....

He wasn't "allowed" to do it. He just did it. Probably a reason his admin was taken away.

maynard
12-03-2009, 10:58 PM
I'm not talking about that.

If you want his levels removed tell ZERO or Jigsaw. You don't just perma ban

With a perma ban? Once again raise the issue by PMing ZERO or Jigsaw, or by posting on the forums.

He wasn't "allowed" to do it. He just did it. Probably a reason his admin was taken away.

dude I did raise the issue, and said it all in the server when zero was there. plz quit commenting on a situation you know NOTHING about nor were around for. cause you're just saying pointless shit. I'm not going 2 argue with someone whose 100% ignorant on the entire issue.

Christmas
12-03-2009, 11:01 PM
dude I did raise the issue, and said it all in the server when zero was there. plz quit commenting on a situation you know NOTHING about nor were around for. cause you're just saying pointless shit.

How about you stop being a smart ass to someone who is trying to discuss the issue?

That would be great.

maynard
12-03-2009, 11:03 PM
How about you stop being a smart ass to someone who is trying to discuss the issue?

That would be great.

you don't know the issue R-tard. you're 100% ignorant on the entire thing. and I Don't need 2 explain it 2 you. as I stated above, ill respect zero's decision. this has nothing to do with you, plz quit trying 2 make yourself involved.

Christmas
12-03-2009, 11:06 PM
you don't know the issue R-tard. you're 100% ignorant on the entire thing. and I Don't need 2 explain it 2 you. as I stated above, ill respect zero's decision. this has nothing to do with you, plz quit trying 2 make yourself involved.

Don't get defensive.

I'm not calling you out as an idiot, here.

maynard
12-03-2009, 11:07 PM
like come on, christmas.. I love ya man! but you don't know a single thing about this issue, so you trying 2 get involved is just pointless. sitting here saying " you cant do this or that" constantly when you don't know wtf you're going on about is just pointless.

if you want 2 tackle a issue, go here

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2366

and ask why this ban was not turned over for there being 0 evidence.

or ask why ducky was perma bannd also, with no demo just "he mic spammd"

PERMA BANS
"This is the highest punishment a player can receive. It can only be granted by a relatively small number of Upper Level Admins. Perma bans usually require a demo but always require that the player in question, beyond a reasonable doubt, committed an offense against the server and or community" direct quote from the rules zero wrote.

I think it's fair 2 say that he " beyond a reasonable doubt, committed an offense against the server and or community"

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-04-2009, 12:31 AM
like come on, christmas.. I love ya man! but you don't know a single thing about this issue, so you trying 2 get involved is just pointless. sitting here saying " you cant do this or that" constantly when you don't know wtf you're going on about is just pointless.

if you want 2 tackle a issue, go here

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2366

and ask why this ban was not turned over for there being 0 evidence.

or ask why ducky was perma bannd also, with no demo just "he mic spammd"

PERMA BANS
"This is the highest punishment a player can receive. It can only be granted by a relatively small number of Upper Level Admins. Perma bans usually require a demo but always require that the player in question, beyond a reasonable doubt, committed an offense against the server and or community" direct quote from the rules zero wrote.

I think it's fair 2 say that he " beyond a reasonable doubt, committed an offense against the server and or community"

Hmm seems like your makeing up your own rules. No were in the rules is there an ex-admin to be ban for stuff he did. It seem like you ban him because you don't like him. HMMM. Seems this isn't the first time either.

OMGBEARS
12-04-2009, 12:37 AM
Good god it's spelled "to," "too," or "two."

But anyways -- IMO Perma ban was out of the question. You forgot to take into account the second line of the rule:

PERMA BAN
""This is the highest punishment a player can receive. It can only be granted by a relatively small number of Upper Level Admins. Perma bans usually require a demo but always require that the player in question, beyond a reasonable doubt, committed an offense against the server and or community"

Stay away from perma bans unless 1) they are obviously using hacks and you record a demo of them doing it, or 2) they are causing the server to crash or are seriously compromising the server in some way (with a demo). The fact that he was being a general douche does not allow you to ban him permanently. Leave it to Zero to ban people retroactively and don't take it into your own hands; it's not your place to do such things.

maynard
12-04-2009, 12:47 AM
Hmm seems like your makeing up your own rules. No were in the rules is there an ex-admin to be ban for stuff he did. It seem like you ban him because you don't like him. HMMM. Seems this isn't the first time either.

making up my own rules? it's a direct quote from the rules section in the forum Lmfao way 2 fail. maybe you should actually try reading the rules, cause clearly you have not. no shit I don't like him. grats, sherlock holmes... you cracked the obvious case! I'm pretty sure when I said I'm "disgusted" with him, that was a rather clear indication.

Good god it's spelled "to," "too," or "two."

But anyways -- IMO Perma ban was out of the question. You forgot to take into account the second line of the rule:

Stay away from perma bans unless 1) they are obviously using hacks and you record a demo of them doing it, or 2) they are causing the server to crash or are seriously compromising the server in some way (with a demo). The fact that he was being a general douche does not allow you to ban him permanently. Leave it to Zero to ban people retroactively and don't take it into your own hands; it's not your place to do such things.

based on the rules that zero wrote and are currently being used, I have rights 2 my claim. but as I said, I'm not interested in the opinion of ppl who don't know anything about this issue.

and yes, it is in an admins place 2 ban ppl who deserve it or are hacking or whatever... hence the entire point of being admin. zero comes on damn near never, if we waited for zero 2 remove every hacker, and or spammer, or server crasher then nothing would ever happen. as I said 2 christmas... if you need an issue 2 tackle, go look into the 2 ppl that chibby perma bannd. 1 for mic spamming once and the other guy did nothing wrong what so ever. chibby just doesn't like him, hence the 15 second long demo of him shooting someone through a wall cause the guy had been going 2 the exact same spot every round the entire game.

Christmas
12-04-2009, 01:11 AM
Unless he was hacking, glitching, or exploiting, you have no rights to your claim provided you perma-banned him (wasn't it only for five minutes?).

If the guy is honestly still being a menace to the server then you should ban him based on the appropriate punishment. A perma ban is not appropriate for anything other than hacking, certain glitching, and certain exploits unless the clan members decide on it. (NYS I believe can back me up on this considering I have seen him say this a couple times, if not then I will retract that last statement).

Autumn was in huge trouble for doing the same thing with Walter (granted Walter wasn't as bad as Chibby) and I believe her admin was taken away as a result.

Also why aren't YOU taking issue with the demo if you saw it? I normally don't view demos and therfore I don't have much opinion to vote on the merit of the claim that the person was in fact hacking. However in this thread I have enough information to know that he did not deserve a perma ban (based on the fact you admitted you banned him for his actions while having admin, none of those being on the list of offenses that require a permanent ban) in this case.

In fact, the sentence after what you quoted is the most important here:

III. Perma bans
This is the highest punishment a player can receive. It can only be granted by a relatively small number of Upper Level Admins. Perma bans usually require a demo but always require that the player in question, beyond a reasonable doubt, committed an offense against the server and or community. Like any ban these can be applied but require a 2/3 majority vote from ALL upper level admins. If the ban appeal is denied it can NEVER be made again.

You didn't abuse, so don't think I believe you are an admin abuser. It just seems from the facts provided the wrong punishment was handed out.

maynard
12-04-2009, 01:15 AM
Unless he was hacking, glitching, or exploiting, you have no rights to your claim provided you perma-banned him (wasn't it only for five minutes?).

If the guy is honestly still being a menace to the server then you should ban him based on the appropriate punishment. A perma ban is not appropriate for anything other than hacking, certain glitching, and certain exploits unless the clan members decide on it. (NYS I believe can back me up on this considering I have seen him say this a couple times, if not then I will retract that last statement).

Autumn was in huge trouble for doing the same thing with Walter (granted Walter wasn't as bad as Chibby) and I believe her admin was taken away as a result.

Also why aren't YOU taking issue with the demo if you saw it? I normally don't view demos and therfore I don't have much opinion to vote on the merit of the claim that the person was in fact hacking. However in this thread I have enough information to know that he did not deserve a perma ban (based on the fact you admitted you banned him for his actions while having admin, none of those being on the list of offenses that require a permanent ban) in this case.

christmas... this is the second time you're saying something and it beyond shows you haven't read all my msgs... cause i've already said once that it was a 5 min ban, so this issue could be raised. I knew he would run here QQing and ive made my claim based on our current rule system, and zero can either agree or not, I await his choice. I also can't think of a reason 2 provide a demo seeing how zero was on when all this went down and knows already (explained in previous msg...) what I did is just. if zero is going 2 allow him 2 keep the lvls he stole from the server by exploiting it, which you just said "or exploiting" and he was... then that's complete bull shit. his lvl should be reset 2 zero(no pun).

loka
12-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Maynard, you should just PM Zero considering there has been numerous issues of Chibby on WCS while he was admin for a short time. Also considering ZERO did tell Chibby his admin was being abused, and it was initially stripped, it would seem the smart thing to do is to PM ZERO to see what he wants to do with Chibby regarding the WCS server.

Only a few people know what happened, so you might want to plead the case, of how the rules of: committed an offense against the server and or community. Since Chibby abused his admin to give cash to allow several players to cheat into leveling up possibly 300 levels in a matter of hours.

So again, PM ZERO.

OMGBEARS
12-04-2009, 01:17 AM
based on the rules that zero wrote and are currently being used, I have rights 2 my claim. but as I said, I'm not interested in the opinion of ppl who don't know anything about this issue.

1) The issue is you abusing your admin powers, which based on the information provided so far, I think you did.
2) If you're not interested in my opinion, why address it?
3) It doesn't matter if you care about the opinion of someone who don't know anything about the issue. You don't have the final say in this.

and yes, it is in an admins place 2 ban ppl who deserve it or are hacking or whatever... hence the entire point of being admin. zero comes on damn near never, if we waited for zero 2 remove every hacker, and or spammer, or server crasher then nothing would ever happen.

It is not your place to ban people for things they've done while an admin. You did not ban him for something he did while on the server with you present, but banned him for things he had done in the past once he was stripped of his powers. Also, based on the information provided it seems as though you were getting revenge, meaning you were biased in your decision. Zero is the mediator in this issue, as he is as both objective and he owns the server. Likewise, Chibby was not hacking, spamming, nor crashing the server.

as I said 2 christmas... if you need an issue 2 tackle, go look into the 2 ppl that chibby perma bannd. 1 for mic spamming once and the other guy did nothing wrong what so ever. chibby just doesn't like him, hence the 15 second long demo of him shooting someone through a wall cause the guy had been going 2 the exact same spot every round the entire game.

This issue is about you. This is not about chibby abusing his admin powers previously.

maynard
12-04-2009, 01:17 AM
Maynard, you should just PM Zero considering there has been numerous issues of Chibby on WCS while he was admin for a short time. Also considering ZERO did tell Chibby his admin was being abused, and it was initially stripped, it would seem the smart thing to do is to PM ZERO to see what he wants to do with Chibby regarding the WCS server.

Only a few people know what happened, so you might want to plead the case, of how the rules of: committed an offense against the server and or community. Since Chibby abused his admin to give cash to allow several players to cheat into leveling up possibly 300 levels in a matter of hours.

So again, PM ZERO.

I know I know..... it's just when someone calls you out on admin abuse you need 2 defend yourself. but yes ill take this 2 PM.

OMGBEARS
12-04-2009, 01:21 AM
Here I was making the above post and I thought it was a perma ban. Pft.

Anyways, I don't think he should have been banned in order to raise the issue of him being banned.

Just talk to Zero about both the servers issues with him, and your issues with him and get it sorted out that way. No need to ban people. Let Zero take care of perma bans.

maynard
12-04-2009, 01:21 AM
1) The issue is you abusing your admin powers, which based on the information provided so far, I think you did.
2) If you're not interested in my opinion, why address it?
3) It doesn't matter if you care about the opinion of someone who don't know anything about the issue. You don't have the final say in this.

It is not your place to ban people for things they've done while an admin. You did not ban him for something he did while on the server with you present, but banned him for things he had done in the past once he was stripped of his powers. Also, based on the information provided it seems as though you were getting revenge, meaning you were biased in your decision. Zero is the mediator in this issue, as he is as both objective and he owns the server. Likewise, Chibby was not hacking, spamming, nor crashing the server.

This issue is about you. This is not about chibby abusing his admin powers previously.

as stated before. you know NOTHING about this situation, so plz quit pretending you do. he should have been bannd the second zero found this out, and I strait up said that 2 zero, in-front of every 1. if zero did nothing on the issue I would have quit WCS. I don't work my ass off 2 get fucked over by cheaters. and now I'm done with this thread, and the ppl who have nothing better 2 do late at night then pretend they're not ignorant 2 this situation.

Christmas
12-04-2009, 01:22 AM
christmas... this is the second time you're saying something and it beyond shows you haven't read all my msgs... cause i've already said once that it was a 5 min ban, so this issue could be raised. I knew he would run here QQing and ive made my claim based on our current rule system, and zero can either agree or not, I await his choice. I also can't think of a reason 2 provide a demo seeing how zero was on when all this went down and knows already (explained in previous msg...) what I did is just. if zero is going 2 allow him 2 keep the lvls he stole from the server by exploiting it, which you just said "or exploiting" and he was... then that's complete bull shit. his lvl should be reset 2 zero(no pun).

I actually have read your messages, however you said 5 minute ban once and in the post it was difficult to decipher if you meant ZERO made the ban or you. Also it doesn't help when you defend your case by citing the appropriate action for Perma Bans and that you don't directly refute Chibby's accusation.

So in the future it would help people who are reading this if you didn't argue the merit of a permanent ban when you didn't institute one in the first place.

OMGBEARS
12-04-2009, 01:24 AM
as stated before. you know NOTHING about this situation, so plz quit pretending you do.

Then you didn't provide the information required for proper arbitration. I don't agree with you, therefore I must not know anything about the situation.

Uh-huh.

But srs -- I thought you did a perma ban. I was mistaken by your ardent defense and quotation of the perma ban rule.

I still don't like the fact that you banned him to begin with to bring up the issue.

maynard
12-04-2009, 01:24 AM
I actually have read your messages, however you said 5 minute ban once and in the post it was difficult to decipher if you meant ZERO made the ban or you. Also it doesn't help when you defend your case by citing the appropriate action for Perma Bans and that you don't directly refute Chibby's accusation.

So in the future it would help people who are reading this if you didn't argue the merit of a permanent ban when you didn't institute one in the first place.

why do we keep going over this. I don't give 2 shits what any of you think regarding this? this is not your typical situation when it comes 2 a ban. you and every 1 else opinion other then 0's means nothing on this 1.

Then you didn't provide the information required for proper arbitration. I don't agree with you, therefore I must not know anything about the situation.

Uh-huh.

I don't need 2 provide you with info cause your opinion means jacks shit on this 1. this is between me and zero, no 1 else.... ya get it yet?

Christmas
12-04-2009, 01:26 AM
why do we keep going over this. I don't give 2 shits what any of you think regarding this? this is not your typical situation when it comes 2 a ban. you and every 1 else opinion other then 0's means nothing on this 1.

I don't need 2 provide you with info, this is between me and zero, no 1 else.... ya get it yet?

Take a chill pill, Maynard. One critique and you are bouncing all over the walls.

OMGBEARS
12-04-2009, 01:28 AM
It's okay, Christmas; we're all mad in this thread.

maynard
12-04-2009, 01:29 AM
well christ yall keep saying the same shit 2 me over and over... it's getitng kind of old. there's way 2 much 2 this story for ppl who don't play WCS 2 understand. you need 2 be a WCS'er and on when the shit went down 2 understand.

and you say you're not judging me or whatever and that I get defensive... but when you come on and are like

"Maynard, you can't make up the rules here." how am I not supposed 2 get defensive? even more so when you know nothing of this situation.

loka
12-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Chibby said it was a perma ban. Maynard wanted to clarify what a perma ban was to Chibby, and when Maynard disclosed it was a 5 minute ban, apparently everyone read over that, but whatever. It's proven people selectively read anyways.

And Maynard, you know people need to spit out their own opinion about how others use their admin. Half the people who said something to this case don't even play WCS. I was in there with you when someone asked why Chibby got his admin stripped, and that he was one of the only admins who gave money, and it was the reason why he leveled up to 300 in a matter of hours. So again, if he let himself and others cheat to gain an unfair advantage to other players who were following the rules, then what makes his levels or him playing on the server fair? Unless the server rules are just knit picking rules to whom you want to apply them to.

maynard
12-04-2009, 01:32 AM
I find it quite funny that ppl are trying 2 act like I'm the bad guy here Lol.

OMGBEARS
12-04-2009, 01:35 AM
You don't understand the technicalities to the rules you're applying to Chibby. He was cheating while he was an admin, yes that's bad. While he's an admin he's literally immune to being banned by another admin other than Zero and Jigsaw unless he's hacking, etc. Unless he was cheating after his powers were taken away then you cannot ban him retroactively for what he did while he was an admin. That's Zero's decision.

That's all I'm saying.

maynard
12-04-2009, 01:36 AM
You don't understand the technicalities to the rules you're applying to Chibby. He was cheating while he was an admin, yes that's bad. While he's an admin he's literally immune to being banned by another admin other than Zero and Jigsaw unless he's hacking, etc. Unless he was cheating after his powers were taken away then you cannot ban him retroactively for what he did while he was an admin. That's Zero's decision.

That's all I'm saying.

not sure how many times I have 2 explain 2 you that this has nothing 2 do with you and I don't give 2 shits about your opinion on this 1..... lol christ. keep spamming and get your post count up Lol.

OMGBEARS
12-04-2009, 01:40 AM
I'm not spamming, silly crab person. But I do see that I'm an IBIS Fan, now. Woootz.

You're neglecting my point. You really need to understand that if you want to avoid these issues in the future.

maynard
12-04-2009, 01:42 AM
I'm not spamming, silly crab person. But I do see that I'm an IBIS Fan, now. Woootz.

You're neglecting my point. You really need to understand that if you want to avoid these issues in the future.

avoid these issues in the future? you still don't understand the issue Lol. you're typing on nothing but ignorance.

and ibis specialist is the best post title, I don't care what any 1 says.

Christmas
12-04-2009, 01:42 AM
Maynard, I never pegged you as the bad guy for Christ's sake. I was simply discussing the issue of the perma ban, which would have easily been cleared if you had answered ZERO's question on the length of time of the ban directly. Not a huge deal but it would have made things easier. You are a good admin (though I really think you need to be more open to the idea that people may disagree with you on issues and that no admin knows how to act perfectly on every scenario, myself definitely included) and are a big help to the WCS server. My discussion was not rooted in hate or with some sort of attempt to remove your admin and out you from the community. It was simply my opinion based on what has been laid out in this thread (once again, not disagreeing with your assessment on his character in the servers because I agree with that assessment)

OMGBEARS
12-04-2009, 01:44 AM
IBIS G0D imo.

maynard
12-04-2009, 01:46 AM
I'm simply trying 2 express that this could very well make me quit WCS. I don't put in 390 hours on WCS 2 see an admin give him self a shit ton of free lvl's and half the damn server... then 2 not even be punished.... his admin ran out when this was all found out, so he didn't truly get his admin taken away. he wasn't even admin when all this went down... so all bears claims about "well he was an admin then and hes not now" are bull shit cause this ALL happend when he was not admin.

I do whats right by the server. and zero needs 2 do whats right by the admins and regulars. if he's not gonna get perma bannd, then he should lose the damn lvls he stole. I don't see how any 1 could argue this with me.

Christmas
12-04-2009, 01:48 AM
I'm simply trying 2 express that this could very well make me quit WCS. I don't put in 390 hours on WCS 2 see an admin give him self a shit ton of free lvl's and half the damn server... then 2 not even be punished.... his admin ran out when this was all found out, so he didn't truly get his admin taken away. he wasn't even admin when all this went down... so all bears claims about "well he was an admin then and hes not now" are bull shit cause this ALL happend when he was not admin.

I do whats right by the server. and zero needs 2 do whats right by the admins and regulars. if he's not gonna get perma bannd, then he should lose the damn lvls he stole. I don't see how any 1 could argue this with me.

I'm not.

maynard
12-04-2009, 01:50 AM
I'm not.

give me some eggnog

Christmas
12-04-2009, 01:52 AM
give me some eggnog

Give me some chocolate.

OMGBEARS
12-04-2009, 01:57 AM
he wasn't even admin when all this went down... so all bears claims about "well he was an admin then and hes not now" are bull shit cause this ALL happend when he was not admin.

he was admin till he was giving the wcs server free cash non stop and asking ppl 2 not tell the other admins about it... and constantly changing the maps 5 times within 5 minutes, regardless of who senior admin was (breaking TOS)...

correct me if I'm wrong here. but he terrorized the server the entire time he had admin. perma bannd multiple ppl, with no demos and others for mic spamming? gave like 50 + people 100+ lvls... I think the question is.. why wasn't he bannd 2 begin with? why is he allowed 2 still play on the server he cheated and took advantage of.. then lied 2 you about. I'm supposed 2 just ignore all the shit he did and pulled? and watch him still play classes he shouldn't even have un-locked but only does cause he cheated? I say nay nay good sir!

I hope you can see where I could have been mistaken. My bad. I suppose you simply need to be more clear and answer directly. But then I wouldn't have been able to get my post up by like 6 or 7.

EDIT -

And who says "nay nay good sir!" I mean wtf..?

maynard
12-04-2009, 02:03 AM
And who says "nay nay good sir!" I mean wtf..?

:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Chibby
12-04-2009, 03:06 PM

if i recall there maynard you like to stick your nose in everything even though it has nothing to do with you

XxMastagunzxX
12-04-2009, 03:16 PM
if i recall there maynard you like to stick your nose in everything even though it has nothing to do with you

If I recall you like babysauce in your orifices? :lmao:

maynard
12-04-2009, 03:35 PM
fully story at

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2400

I also got the links there 2 the ppl he perma bannd for 1 mic spamming and 2 for doing nothing wrong.

ZERO
12-04-2009, 04:54 PM
See: other thread.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2408
Notes:
User unbanned. Abuse wavered.