PDA

View Full Version : communist stealing clan members name.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-05-2009, 11:34 PM
a player in the zm name communist came in under communist. Left and came back under....

He will not listen and won't listen to other admins. Word has it he's going to do a mass banning of people in the server.

A higher admin to something about it please.

Jeimuzu
12-05-2009, 11:48 PM
Energy is a horrible admin.

I talked to WickedTribe about it the other day. Energy would not respond to me in ANY way. He spammed votes, rapidly changed the map, abused his admin. I had hopes that he may settle down, but after this I believe there is no hope for him.

"Wiȼĸʓƌ̵Ȝɴɇяɢʏǀibis." STEAM_0:1:26902511

Edit: I just saw Energy kick someone because he got stuck in them..

wickedtribe
12-05-2009, 11:56 PM
I went into the server, didn't see anything out of the norm happening. Then again if he knew I was a clan member he would be incredibly stupid to try anything.

If your out there and read this, watch what your saying or your on the fast track out of this place. "Wiȼĸʓƌ̵Ȝɴɇяɢʏǀibis." STEAM_0:1:26902511

Tragedy
12-06-2009, 12:09 AM
SourceTV ftw?

Have Zero check it and hopefully punish him. :-)

OMGBEARS
12-06-2009, 02:19 AM
I spoke to him this evening while he was on. I told him that I've received several complaints of him abusing his admin abilities. I also told him that I have several regulars recording demos of him to post on the admin abuse forum to make sure to keep him honest in the future.

He soon asked who the hell I was and then told me that I wasn't the owner of the server.

So far he really seems to be a shining beacon of humanity.

Vladninja
12-06-2009, 02:42 AM
I have staid out of Zombie mod of late but I will be returning soon (promised a few old friends) and this admin seems to be of question. Thanks for your $11 a month but if you cant handle admin... I'm sure Zero will remove it. Please start acting right or else you will be gone stacked amongst a pile of yesterdays trash.

ZERO
12-06-2009, 03:30 AM
Last 24-48 hours are being backed up on my client computer now are there any particular times I should be looking at?

Vladninja
12-06-2009, 03:37 AM
Last 24-48 hours are being backed up on my client computer now are there any particular times I should be looking at?

Sorry Zero I havent been there so cant quote times but Im sure James will respond. Im only going off what Ive heard from random Pm's...

Rob
12-06-2009, 06:54 AM
05th (Yesterday) He was raging at people, and to me it seemed he banned people way too quick.
Can't recall what time it was around. think it was like, noon my time. and im in holland. so. you do the math. :P

matrixninja
12-06-2009, 07:23 AM

I have something..On the server,when I saw him,I think somebody annoyed him.Guess what he did? He was swearing and threatning to ban the person,even though I don't think he was admin at the time.Unfortunatly,you wouldn't see this part in the 24-48 hour logs,because it was over a week ago.

Jeimuzu
12-06-2009, 12:38 PM
My experience with him was sometime last week, though I went in and watched him for awhile after WickedTribe left. What Holy said happened would be sometime last night, before 11:30 or something.

Edit: At home I have screen shots of some of the idiotic votes he was putting up every 30 seconds I think.

&&toasties
12-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Just as a side note:

When you use alt code characters, it doesn't allow you as much space as you normally would have with normal characters.

So this "ibis." might be a CS:S error in not allowing him to have the ".a".

Other than that, I don't know this dude.

He might've had it on there on purpose...

walterbrunswick
12-06-2009, 12:51 PM
The only issue I've had with him is him not responding to me.

Eventually I got him to respond, in which I told him to wear the tag when he's using admin commands, to which he responded along the lines of "ZERO said it's okay." :smirk:

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-06-2009, 01:02 PM
for an hour and a half last night i told him to put the ibis.a tag on and told me to go fuck yourself.

EVL_Ripper
12-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Did you tell that limp dick faggot you were gonna beat the shit ouf him? Sounds like a little 12 yr old asshole.

wickedtribe
12-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Heres this, Make him put the .a in it... or ban him.

He will not wear our clan tag parading around like a fucking asshole giving our community a bad name, take care of it, and if you get in trouble tell Zero I told you to do it, and I will take the blame.

He either has the .A or he has nothing with ibis in it, simple as that, If he is going around threatening the server, don't think about it, warn him, then ban him. Ill take the fall for any of you.

XxMastagunzxX
12-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Zero can you make sure he hasn't perma banned anybody?

&&toasties
12-06-2009, 01:38 PM
for an hour and a half last night i told him to put the ibis.a tag on and told me to go fuck yourself.

Heres this, Make him put the .a in it... or ban him.

He will not wear our clan tag parading around like a fucking asshole giving our community a bad name, take care of it, and if you get in trouble tell Zero I told you to do it, and I will take the blame.

He either has the .A or he has nothing with ibis in it, simple as that, If he is going around threatening the server, don't think about it, warn him, then ban him. Ill take the fall for any of you.

Problem solved.

Only reason I suggested what I did was because it's happened to me before and Whyt ripped me a new asshole.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-06-2009, 02:32 PM
wait, so this was an admin, impersonating two clan members, in name and tag?

and then, under false name and tag, he was performing admin actions as this other person?

i wouldn't care about waiting. as soon as this is caled, his admin powers should be revoked...and then he should be shown the door and thrown out of a second story window instead. don't return his 11$ either.

edit: i have no idea why i typed caled, i was trying to type "confirmed", but i made a mistake and typed caled...wtf?

ZERO
12-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Oh I actually have demos from the last 30 days... not sure how that happened I got to check the plugin settings.

AI_Scout
12-06-2009, 03:45 PM
When I first saw this guy on ZM at night with the “ibis.” Tag, I’d thought Wikedtribe changed his name, but then I noticed Wikedtribe on GG when viewing the server info. I can attest to his power trip behaviors and vote spamming. I have seen him banned players way to quickly when a mute or warning was rather warranted. In regards to his ibis.a tag, I have seen him used both the “ibis.a” and “ibis.” tag.

ZERO
12-06-2009, 03:54 PM
I checked his logs and nothing appears out of place. He has yet to give any perma bans. I can see when he was trying to use the tag and that his name is too long to support it. I even see his name being changed to accommodate it I even see him complaining that he can not get the a at the end to fit. I also see him giving warning and enforcing regular balancing rules and giving multiple warnings to people.

Today I can see that he is checking for senior admins before commands:

M 12/06/2009 - 13:26:36: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Wiȼĸʓƌ-Ȝɴɇяɢʏǀibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:26902511] Executed : ma_csay Is a admin on?
M 12/06/2009 - 13:26:41: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Wiȼĸʓƌ-Ȝɴɇяɢʏǀibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:26902511] Executed : ma_csay Except me
M 12/06/2009 - 13:27:30: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Wiȼĸʓƌ-Ȝɴɇяɢʏǀibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:26902511] Executed : Started a question vote

Also no logs have shown him name copying ever unless your saying the name wicked energy is supposed to be a copy which does not really fit:
http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=80568&slimit=10&ssort=sessionstart&sorder=desc&sstart=20#sessions (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/../zm_stats/player.php?id=80568&slimit=10&ssort=sessionstart&sorder=desc&sstart=20#sessions)

I will note that I can see him doing some mass beacons but I have done the same thing before too and I only see that occurring once.

Also I saw him kicking the bots, please do not do that as it may lag the server a lot. The spec bots can not lag the server it is not possible but you can lag the server by kicking them and confusing the program that puts them there.

No abuse has been found other than the bot kicking and that was a one time thing too. :wtg: