View Full Version : bNn.Revived STEAM_0:1:913260

Lovely Ritta
12-09-2009, 05:03 PM
sb_status: STEAM_0:1:913260 bNn.Revived SMV3trwSglpAzh88Ofp0OKRBXcuuNZ+L

What hacks:No recoil.

http://www.easy-share.com/1908673253/revived.dem

tj26
12-09-2009, 05:27 PM
if its the same one i play with i have never seen him use any hacks but i dont know his steam id so i cant tell if its the same one or not lol

Lovely Ritta
12-09-2009, 05:46 PM
This was meant to go into the ban requests section, not the bans section. It looks to me like he has no recoil, look at demo.

Horrible
12-09-2009, 06:05 PM
uh.. do you know what someone with no recoil looks like?

0 hacks here imo.

Lovely Ritta
12-09-2009, 06:08 PM
uh.. do you know what someone with no recoil looks like?

0 hacks here imo.

I don't know, maybe not, I think he is.It doesn't really look like it at the beginning, but looks at when he's in the tunnels, before he tells Squirrel that he's pissing him off or something like that.

Horrible
12-09-2009, 06:43 PM
I didn't see anything. Watched almost the whole 20 minutes.. lol.

Lovely Ritta
12-09-2009, 07:12 PM
lol It looks like it to me, not up to me to decide. All I know is that I'm by far not the the only one who he's pissed off, maybe I'm seeing it 'cause I got so mad. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy, Horrible, but having him online doesn't give too many people thrills.

Horrible
12-09-2009, 08:18 PM
did you demo him just because you were angry? =S

Lovely Ritta
12-09-2009, 10:44 PM
I've heard a lot of people call him a hacker, when I talked to him he always got all defensive and denied it. I always thought he was a nice guy, and he always flirted with me and was always like "oh, sorry I killed you" so I never thought twice. Then one day we hit a bad note and he killed me like every round, more than once if I respawned. I got really pissed and got on another account and speced him. When it looked funny I decided to start recording.

XxMastagunzxX
12-09-2009, 10:55 PM
I am not good at telling when somebody is hacking but it does look fishy. :headache:

Lovely Ritta
12-09-2009, 11:05 PM
I am not good at telling when somebody is hacking but it does look fishy. :headache:

Exactly what I'm saying. I'm no expert, but it looks wrong.

Horrible
12-09-2009, 11:26 PM
anti-recoil shakes your screen server side.
it basically makes your bullets fire in one spot.

youtube it. lol.

Ryo-Kael
12-10-2009, 12:52 AM
Well i can tell you this since i was in the game with ritta. its not possible with the recoil on the AK to kill 5 ppl in one clip from spraying. to much recoil on an AK and ive been playing CSS for years and Never EVER have i seen that

Revived
12-10-2009, 01:03 AM
Zer0 will be reviewing this tomorrow morning. We'll have a verdict at that point in time. :pistols:

Horrible
12-10-2009, 01:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93JVJR2_fIs

skip to 0:45, that's what it looks like when you're speccing someone with no recoil.

Ryo-Kael
12-10-2009, 02:21 AM
Horrible take into account that not everyone that hacks wants to be seen/known hacking

So that may be what one person looks like but that doesnt mean Everyone that hacks will look like. So posting a video can help Yes but that will not be what every hacker of the type looks like. Soooo

Revived
12-10-2009, 02:46 AM
Thanks for the support Horrible. But anyone who thinks I hack won't be swayed by anything other than a verdict.

And as I told Ritta, pretty much the only people that know the truth would be myself and my personal friends. Others can only guess and make assumptions from what they see.

I cannot say for a fact that the verdict will be in my favor because of this reason, it's going to boil down to how ZER0 sees it.

However, I do appreciate the support :)

maynard
12-10-2009, 02:59 AM
did you demo him just because you were angry? =S

why don't you take the biased bull shit and throw it out the window. ritta believes his game play 2 be fishy like 90% of the ppl who spec him. his AK does NOT jump what so ever, even when holding down the trigger button.

as stated before I know nothing of this guy other then the fact he plays now and then on the server, and has never been a problem or a bother. but the fact of the matter is this video shows his gun not jumping.

don't generalize "hacks" as aimbot, wire-frame and all that other shit. some people don't go all out with hacks, cause they're not interested in getting bannd within the first 5 mins of gameplay.

his AK does NOT jump when he SHOOTS it. this is not something you can argue lol.

wait nvm. bnn claims he moves the mouse down when he fires... as most ppl do... but the fact is your mouse actually moves down from time 2 time when you do this lol. his mouse always stays dead center in the middle of the screen. the gun its self never moves the cross hair.

Revived
12-10-2009, 03:15 AM
why don't you take the biased bull shit and throw it out the window. ritta believes his game play 2 be fishy like 90% of the ppl who spec him. his AK does NOT jump what so ever, even when holding down the trigger button.

as stated before I know nothing of this guy other then the fact he plays now and then on the server, and has never been a problem or a bother. but the fact of the matter is this video shows his gun not jumping.

don't generalize "hacks" as aimbot, wire-frame and all that other shit. some people don't go all out with hacks, cause they're not interested in getting bannd within the first 5 mins of gameplay.

his AK does NOT jump when he SHOOTS it. this is not something you can argue lol.

wait nvm. bnn claims he moves the mouse down when he fires... as most ppl do... but the fact is your mouse actually moves down from time 2 time when you do this lol. his mouse always stays dead center in the middle of the screen. the gun its self never moves the cross hair.

I thought we agreed to let Zer0 take care of this, as I stated previously Maynard. I don't mind taking a weekend to drive up to Kelowna and show you that I'm playing on a fresh install of CS:S and the only thing I've changed is rate to 30000 as requested. Say what you want Maynard, I've never had beef with you. I've been playing CS ever since beta, off and on.

Just leave it be until it gets reviewed.

maynard
12-10-2009, 03:30 AM
I thought we agreed to let Zer0 take care of this, as I stated previously Maynard. I don't mind taking a weekend to drive up to Kelowna and show you that I'm playing on a fresh install of CS:S and the only thing I've changed is rate to 30000 as requested. Say what you want Maynard, I've never had beef with you. I've been playing CS ever since beta, off and on.

Just leave it be until it gets reviewed.

I have 0 beef with you. when ritta told me this I even said "i find it hard 2 believe, he's always been a good guy" but I see no kick back on your AK in that demo.. I don't know what else 2 say.

who knows, maybe I am wrong... but from what I see, I'm not. I see 0 kick back on your gun when you shoot it.

I'm just going on the material that has been presented... and I see no recoil. not sure what else 2 say. as masta said, your game play is very fishy.

anti-recoil shakes your screen server side.
it basically makes your bullets fire in one spot.

youtube it. lol.

AIMbot makes your screen shake due 2 it constantly trying 2 lock on 2 anything it can. there's lotts of recoil hacks and other then your gun showing no visible recoil, there's generally no other visible details.

Ryo-Kael
12-10-2009, 04:49 AM
I agree with Maynard being that there is 0 Kick back and everyone knows AK as one of the biggest kick backs so the fact that there is none even in spray tells me that either he is a god or recoil hacking. Nothing other then those two things can explain why his gun doesnt move when he fires.

Sin
12-10-2009, 08:22 AM
Who said that it's impossible to kill 5 people in a row with one AK spray?

Were you being serious, or joking?

Horrible
12-10-2009, 09:02 AM
no recoil hacks make your bullet shoot in the same spot every time.

aimbots do not make your screen shake unless the person is shaking themselves.. lol.

whatever. we'll let zero handle this instead of all this butthurt going around.

ZERO
12-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Oh lol I found the problem it is actually his recoil rofl. You see the issue is that he is using an ak with the jack race and is not compensating for recoil as a result he is much better with this race. In fact I am going to use this same strategy becuase here is why it is so good. The first or second shot of the ak always goes to the center and thus 1 hit is guaranteed. With the jack race the player is launched in the air and the recoil on the ak results in most of the shots going above the corosshair directly to the same place where the player is launched. Most players try to keep the crosshair on the target but that would actually cause the bullets to miss. By not trying to compensate for recoil with the jack you actually improve the effectiveness! I have watched many of the kills in that demo in slow motion and could easily see that none of the shots go to the same place unless he is burst firing and that is how they should work for the AK. There was also only 1 case of a strange bump with his gun that would suggest that he may have used a very very low level recoil hack once but also during this time he was burst firing and shots did not all go to the same place.

If you watch the demo in slow mo you can clearly see where the bullets go and I should also note that recoil hacks cause the crosshair to jitter around to compensate. It is similar to an aimbot except that it does not snap to hitboxes and instead just auto adjusts for recoil compensation.

In conclusion this guy is really good with jack becuase he is terrible at recoil compensation. lol

Horrible
12-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Yay. (:

Lovely Ritta
12-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Yay. (:

+1
&I officially accept your apology Revived. But you don't gotta leave just 'cause of me. Get better at recoil compensation if you play Jack. ;]

FalStryfe
12-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Oh lol I found the problem it is actually his recoil rofl. You see the issue is that he is using an ak with the jack race and is not compensating for recoil as a result he is much better with this race. In fact I am going to use this same strategy becuase here is why it is so good. The first or second shot of the ak always goes to the center and thus 1 hit is guaranteed. With the jack race the player is launched in the air and the recoil on the ak results in most of the shots going above the corosshair directly to the same place where the player is launched. Most players try to keep the crosshair on the target but that would actually cause the bullets to miss. By not trying to compensate for recoil with the jack you actually improve the effectiveness! I have watched many of the kills in that demo in slow motion and could easily see that none of the shots go to the same place unless he is burst firing and that is how they should work for the AK. There was also only 1 case of a strange bump with his gun that would suggest that he may have used a very very low level recoil hack once but also during this time he was burst firing and shots did not all go to the same place.

If you watch the demo in slow mo you can clearly see where the bullets go and I should also note that recoil hacks cause the crosshair to jitter around to compensate. It is similar to an aimbot except that it does not snap to hitboxes and instead just auto adjusts for recoil compensation.

In conclusion this guy is really good with jack becuase he is terrible at recoil compensation. lol

Nobody took into account he was jack before you did, Zero. This is why you are a god, and others should follow in your example. Good show, mate. :)

Revived
12-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Oh no... how'd I go from potential hacker to recoil nub. :T

I was doing fine with Santa using the AK.. But anyways, I was thinking that this was just like an episode of Ripley's Believe it or Not.

Since I'm currently at work, I'll see everyone later online :)

Lovely Ritta
12-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Oh no... how'd I go from potential hacker to recoil nub. :T

I was doing fine with Santa using the AK.. But anyways, I was thinking that this was just like an episode of Ripley's Believe it or Not.

Since I'm currently at work, I'll see everyone later online :)

lol Stop with all the qq and check your iphone, you pansy.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-12-2009, 12:10 AM
ritta, why would he have to get better at recoil comp? we just found out that him not compensating is what makes him really good w/ jack. makes sense when one thinks about it

Lovely Ritta
12-12-2009, 02:57 PM
ritta, why would he have to get better at recoil comp? we just found out that him not compensating is what makes him really good w/ jack. makes sense when one thinks about it

That's the point, he said that if I want he would stop playing on WCS. I said "don't leave 'cause of me, but improve your recoil if you play Jack." (Something along those lines.) As in "GET BAD". lol Or... "Don't kill me so effing much". Hence, the winkie.