PDA

View Full Version : Admin abuse Ⱥȼɪƌ ̶βυʀɴ|ibis.a

euronews ת/ύ
12-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Admin InGame name:Ⱥȼɪƌ ̶βυʀɴ|ibis.a
Your Ingame name:euronews ת/ύ

How did he or she abuse:He Kept cade breaking.kicking people for no reason,Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Proof:umm you can ask walter, Irishrush many people are in on this.

Thank you... :):wtg::icon_mrgreen:

walterbrunswick
12-09-2009, 06:41 PM
There's another thread on this guy at http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2441

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-09-2009, 06:44 PM
He kept ignoring me and walter when we tried to talk to him. Many people were getting fed up with him and i ended up kicking him to get his attention. He then prolongs and says, "I don't tell if you don't tell." which to me sounds like he's up to no good.

I am accepting any punishment given to me for kicking him. :)

walterbrunswick
12-09-2009, 06:53 PM
I am accepting any punishment given to me for kicking him. :)

You will be subjected to the same punishment as Waldo...
http://www.jtrue.com/cartoons/art/low/wheres_waldo.jpg

:lmao:

Holy-Sonic
12-09-2009, 07:05 PM

oh walter is on his bad side! quick give him the freaking whiskey! :wtg:

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-09-2009, 07:28 PM

http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/wtf-cat.jpg

AI_Scout
12-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Wicked Energy strikes again?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=80568&slimit=10&ssort=sessionstart&sorder=desc&sstart=20#sessions

acolyte_to_jippity
12-09-2009, 07:40 PM
wow, you have a better quality pic of my spray than i do.

ZERO
12-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Tell him that if there is one more abuse report he is getting admin powers limited. If he abuses after that he will be banned.

walterbrunswick
12-09-2009, 08:57 PM
oh walter is on his bad side! quick give him the freaking whiskey! :wtg:

It's winter, and I'm pouring down the vodka.

The good stuff.

http://www.doris-bar.co.il/menu/gallery/Stolichnaya.jpg

Tell him that if there is one more abuse report he is getting admin powers limited. If he abuses after that he will be banned.

Good.

Oonyx
12-09-2009, 11:37 PM
I was just playing a few minutes ago while he was the only admin and he used the admin announce (white text in the middle of the screen) to say the following in effect: "F*** America and Americans. Americans are far up my [Acid's] ass."

walterbrunswick
12-09-2009, 11:42 PM
I was just playing a few minutes ago while he was the only admin and he used the admin announce (white text in the middle of the screen) to say the following in effect: "F*** America and Americans. Americans are far up my [Acid's] ass."

I think this guy is a Commie...

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Well i hop in for 5-10 mins to check it out. Early when he was on i warned him that he was going to get admin powers tooken away if he didn't shapen up. Before i could get a demp going, he did completely cade break someone on roy barracade factory then !ztele.

Then on Zm_lost_hotel i speak him and as the demo starts he's cadeing in a room with other humans and the infected zombie spawns in there. He tries to !ztele but when he does he !ztele's 5 feet away and gets tag.

He's gotta go, no questions ask. :assault::assault:

ZERO
12-10-2009, 01:41 PM
I could not see anything in your demo or the sourcetv version but I looked at the roy map and found him zteling away from zombies. He however did not cadebreak. Because this is simply rule breaking and not admin abuse I am going to send him a message saying that he is going to lose his admin permanently if he breaks a rule again. I am going to remove his ban and kick powers because he can not obey the rules himself.

OMGBEARS
12-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Thank you, Zero.

I appreciate the action on your part.

Jeimuzu
12-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Finally. Thank you.

He's mentally unstable I'm telling you.

Christmas
12-10-2009, 05:16 PM
i warned him that he was going to get admin powers tooken away

I'm not trying to play holier than thou with respect to spelling, I just found that word absolutely hilarious.

Anyways, this is ridiculous that there are people who actually are now paying money to abuse the servers.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-10-2009, 05:30 PM

I'm not trying to play holier than thou with respect to spelling, I just found that word absolutely hilarious.

Anyways, this is ridiculous that there are people who actually are now paying money to abuse the servers.

late at night on a school night so i rush-to-type what i wanted to say. :)

taken. tooken. Same tingy right!!!???.... :headache:

Jeimuzu
12-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Why is it he continues to use his admin powers without a tag?

Is he allowed to do that?

He's been switching his name every other day to something different, all of which have been too long to fit the admin tag in except Acid-Burn.. I'm beginning to think he's doing it on purpose.

Right now he's "Ɖɪȿτυʀʙɇƌ̵Aʀʍɵυʀ."

(ADMIN) Ɖɪȿτυʀʙɇƌ̵Aʀʍɵυʀ: slapped player Ɖɪȿτυʀʙɇƌ̵Aʀʍɵυʀ with 0 damage

Oonyx
12-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Just used the admin announce again to say in effect "F*** America. In 5 years America will be up Obama's ass. I hate Americans." Do you really want an admin estranging most of your players?

XxMastagunzxX
12-11-2009, 10:52 PM
I came to zm but he's gone...Can I ban him?

DeadEyeDeNNi$
12-11-2009, 10:55 PM
IMHO,

This is where an admin level system would be advantageous.

IE:

- Executive Admin - full powers over all including other admins

- Standard Admin - limited powers and NO powers over any admin

at the least allowing a trusted exec admin to actually ban the abusing accused and if need be supply a SS - demo - testimonials - etc. to substantiate the ban as an instant solution to a problem like this. Situations like this spread a virus throughout the community and having it go unanswered merely invites more infestation from others.

DED

Jeimuzu
12-11-2009, 11:55 PM
About 8:50 pm today he was burning and drugging the remaining zombies in ATIX.. All while not having his admin tag on.. Still..

This includes him slapping himself around to avoid zombies at one point too I think.

IMHO,

This is where an admin level system would be advantageous.

To be honest, it really isn't that bad. Out of every 4-6 admins, we get one that sucks and eventually gets his admin powers removed.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-12-2009, 12:23 AM
To be honest, it really isn't that bad. Out of every 4-6 admins, we get one that sucks and eventually gets his admin powers removed.

It's weird, I feel I am part of 4-6 admins removed their power xD :headache:

walterbrunswick
12-12-2009, 12:25 AM
It's weird, I feel I am part of 4-6 admins removed their power xD :headache:

I didn't understand what you said there, but I am NEVER going out with you for a zombie hunt!!!!!!! :banghead:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-12-2009, 12:26 AM
I didn't understand what you said there, but I am NEVER going out with you for a zombie hunt!!!!!!! :banghead:

lol Waltrer :lmao:

Holy-Sonic
12-12-2009, 05:02 AM
lol Waltrer :lmao:

Its true when I went Zombie Hunting with you, you left me.:assault: grrr then you tried to slap yourself away

matrixninja
12-12-2009, 06:56 AM
I think this guy is a Commie...

Look at his stats,on player stats list.You can see that he used the name ''Communist #NoChance'' or something like that.He's just wicked,acid,and that other crazy ass mention above.

Holy-Sonic
12-12-2009, 07:03 AM
Look at his stats,on player stats list.You can see that he used the name ''Communist #NoChance'' or something like that.He's just wicked,acid,and that other crazy ass mention above.

true!, OMG OMG i like that avatar of you. its sexy, im sorry i just hyper freaking listening to Bad Romance

XxMastagunzxX
12-12-2009, 12:46 PM
I banned him for 5 minutes for using admin powers without his tag on and generally being a colossal faggot. I take all responsibility and will accept any punishment.

walterbrunswick
12-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Well, let's analyze this.

1) His admin name is "Communist" (in the ma_admins list).

2) He is spewing anti-American slanderous and hateful messages in the middle of the screen in bold white text.

3) James told us that he is mentally unstable.

Yup, definitely a Red.

Anyone observe his ping or trace his IP to see where he might be located? Although if he's using a ping masker or proxy, that won't do us any good.

I thought the Soviet Union fell apart in 1991! :assault:

XxMastagunzxX
12-12-2009, 01:23 PM
He lives in the states, Florida to be exact.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=80568

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014070751

and Tambovsky sounds like a russian last name to me.

loka
12-12-2009, 01:46 PM
He lives in the states, Florida to be exact.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=80568

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014070751

and Tambovsky sounds like a russian last name to me.

Eastern Europe. Doesn't need to be Russian.

Hitman
12-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Eastern Europe. Doesn't need to be Russian.

Its not polish. Def not german. Could be slovakian or russian. Thats the closest i can get him.

This guy needs to go

loka
12-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Ukraine. I had a roommate whose name was Moshinksy, and ugly as hell.

walterbrunswick
12-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Ukraine. I had a roommate whose name was Moshinksy, and ugly as hell.

That BlackSoup<3Ukraine who plays on ZM is also a dipshit...

Hitman
12-12-2009, 03:31 PM
I don't think hes from Ukraine. I stand with what I gave out earlier? Any takers?

Russian 5/1
Slovakian 10/1
Ukranian 100/1

Jeimuzu
12-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Now he has ANOTHER name.. Without a tag.. Again..

And he seriously does have a few screws loose..

Rezel was upset at him earlier today because he wouldn't do anything about a spammer.. Then Acid started disrespecting Rezel apparently.. Tommy eventually had to come in and settle things.

That BlackSoup<3Ukraine who plays on ZM is also a dipshit...

Agreed, but this isn't about him. It isn't even about where Acid lives.. It's about how he's treating this server and the people in it. Which isn't very good might I add. Mastagunz had to ban him, and Tommy had to threaten to ban him awhile ago.. When regular admins are starting to rise up against someone, breaking the ToS, then you know there's something wrong with whoever it is.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-12-2009, 06:43 PM
:banghead:It's very annoying ... to come to the threat ... but even after my threat, he continued:banghead:

Oonyx
12-12-2009, 08:13 PM
He was just arguing with mastagunz and said he would have mastagunz stripped of his admin powers, and the reason he's able to do that is because he claims to be Zero's brother.

๖ReS
12-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Okay here's the plan.

Step1: Permanently ban him.
Step2: Rejoice
Step3: Buy Res a new computer
Step4: ?????
Step5: Massive Profits.

Easy as pai.

XxMastagunzxX
12-12-2009, 08:15 PM
I tried to get him to say it in a demo but he wouldn't. He was using his powers without his tag on again though. I am attaching a demo.

Zero is he really your brother?

ZERO
12-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Admin terminated due to TOS violations :wtg:

XxMastagunzxX
12-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Thank you ZERO!! :wtg:

OMGBEARS
12-12-2009, 09:46 PM
I <3 you fully, now Zero.

Can you be my superman, plx?

Jeimuzu
12-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Thank you..

๖ReS
12-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Yes yes, Rejoice.

Now buy me a new fucking computer.

Jeimuzu
12-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Yes yes, Rejoice.

Now buy me a new fucking computer.

You aren't Hobo, get a job.

OMGBEARS
12-12-2009, 10:16 PM
You aren't Hobo, get a job.

Am I hobo?

I just want a second 275 GTX Superclocked edition... >:(

ZERO
12-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Second 275! I am on a 9400! I might need to buy a new card if my 280 can not be fixed... :(

acolyte_to_jippity
12-13-2009, 01:25 PM
thanks for sniping this asshat zero. at least he wasn't abnle to get to gungame or wcs with this bullshit.

Jeimuzu
12-13-2009, 01:45 PM
No you aren't Hobo, Bears. Hobo is Hobo.

OMGBEARS
12-13-2009, 01:50 PM
I dunno. If it gets be a second 275 GTX superclocked edition (or a 295 GTX FTW edition) I can be anything you need me to be.

๖ReS
12-13-2009, 09:34 PM
I shouldn't need to get a job to pay for something that should be my Christmas gift. I asked my mom for a Plate Carrier (A vest for paintball) and it was only like 80$. She looked at me like I was insane, I only want paintball and computer stuff for christmas... Oh and Nerf guns so I can shoot my dad without hurting him. Epic IBIS nerf war anyone ?

maynard
12-13-2009, 09:37 PM
I shouldn't need to get a job to pay for something that should be my Christmas gift. I asked my mom for a Plate Carrier (A vest for paintball) and it was only like 80$. She looked at me like I was insane, I only want paintball and computer stuff for christmas... Oh and Nerf guns so I can shoot my dad without hurting him. Epic IBIS nerf war anyone ?

Lawl at your vest.

๖ReS
12-13-2009, 09:48 PM
Lawl at your vest.

I dont use it for protection :( It's to carry my pod pouches. I lawl at the cunts who wear those shitty foam vests that are specifically made to protect you. If you cant take a paintball to the chest without crying than don't play. Amirite ?

This is the vest, its supposedly very comfortable, and more maneuverable than the one I have now.

maynard
12-13-2009, 09:50 PM
I dont use it for protection :( It's to carry my pod pouches. I lawl at the cunts who wear those shitty foam vests that are specifically made to protect you. If you cant take a paintball to the chest without crying than don't play. Amirite ?

This is the vest, its supposedly very comfortable, and more maneuverable than the one I have now.

buy a pod pack, 1 it's way cheaper and 2 it's not a noob vest ^^ take your own advice, stop wearing vests and take the hit like a man. use a pod pack, they're way better and allow you 2 go prone if needed without discomfort. any vest is lame

๖ReS
12-13-2009, 10:37 PM
buy a pod pack, 1 it's way cheaper and 2 it's not a noob vest ^^ take your own advice, stop wearing vests and take the hit like a man. use a pod pack, they're way better and allow you 2 go prone if needed without discomfort. any vest is lame

D:

But I'm into Milsim brah. Trust me I can take the hit, ive bled during games and kept going (I know Im SUPER bad ass). I like the vest, I like Milsim, I have a pop pack for Speed ball, but I don't play it that much.

Also I have a thread on Paintball, I suggest we take this there.

XxMastagunzxX
12-13-2009, 10:54 PM
Custom vest builder

http://shop.specialopspaintball.com/special-ops-custom-vest.html

other vests

http://shop.specialopspaintball.com/soft-goods/gear-vests.html?p=1

ZERO
12-13-2009, 11:21 PM
Why use a vest to cary pods it would never hold enough. I use a custom made 6 pod holder that uses 140 round pods instead of the 100 round ones. I then have an old military belt that holds 10 round custom made pods for my backup pistol that is also held by that belt along with some grenades. In addition to that I also have extra tanks on my back and a long stem squeegee along with replacement parts and all equipment needed to preform any repair on field! Sure all the gear adds about 60-70lbs but there is never a reason to leave the field of battle for at lest 24 hours!

maynard
12-13-2009, 11:28 PM
Why use a vest to cary pods it would never hold enough. I use a custom made 6 pod holder that uses 140 round pods instead of the 100 round ones. I then have an old military belt that holds 10 round custom made pods for my backup pistol that is also held by that belt along with some grenades. In addition to that I also have extra tanks on my back and a long stem squeegee along with replacement parts and all equipment needed to preform any repair on field! Sure all the gear adds about 60-70lbs but there is never a reason to leave the field of battle for at lest 24 hours!

if you're playing a 24 hour senario, 840 paintaballs is hardly enough. so you would have 2 leave for that ^^

OMGBEARS
12-13-2009, 11:36 PM
Wait.. you guys use actual paint ball pellets? I just walk around hitting people with the butt of my weapon and stabbing them with my paint-bayonett civil war style....

Shit...

maynard
12-13-2009, 11:39 PM
Wait.. you guys use actual paint ball pellets? I just walk around hitting people with the butt of my weapon and stabbing them with my paint-bayonett civil war style....

Shit...

they're called paintballs. there actually is ppl who play with just using rubber knifes n shit. they're quite few, and can only pull it off in big scenario games... but they do exist. I know 1 guy locally who does it, he's ex ..something or other. but yeah, he plays with a full ghillie suit and is just amazing.

ZERO
12-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Actually it is enough as the shot per kill value is not very high, also I can have reinforcements bring extra amo by sending them back with my empty pods when they get shot. Also I have actually taken my entire gun apart while under fire becuase of a ball that exploded in the chamber and thus effected accuracy of the shots afterword.

Also fuck paint-bayonett I have made a water sword that can also be a paint sword if you fill with paint instead of watter. It used one of those noodle things that had been cut down and a tube leading to a tank filled with water or paint. This way you could hit people and determine who was hit. Note that it was more of a novelty and was made to prove it could be done.

maynard
12-13-2009, 11:50 PM
why take your entire gun apart for a ball break? all you gotta do is remove hopper and barrel, run a squeegee through and then swab it out.

ZERO
12-14-2009, 12:06 AM
No what happened was that some of the shell got stuck in the chamber in a strange place that caused all shots after that to be thrown off and then break in the barrel. It was a very rare problem that only happened once but it is important to note that my setup being a flat line had low tolerances to allow for the correct back spin. In addition this tolerance was increased further due to the added length added by the silencer.

maynard
12-14-2009, 12:25 AM
No what happened was that some of the shell got stuck in the chamber in a strange place that caused all shots after that to be thrown off and then break in the barrel. It was a very rare problem that only happened once but it is important to note that my setup being a flat line had low tolerances to allow for the correct back spin. In addition this tolerance was increased further due to the added length added by the silencer.

ahh i c

ZERO
12-17-2009, 03:19 AM
Admin attempted to get money back from the admin they abused they are now perma banned from all servers.