PDA

View Full Version : MITCH (aka SWAT) BANNED 7 days

OMGBEARS
12-13-2009, 12:54 PM
(ADMIN) OMGBEARS <ibis.a>: banned player MITCH <ibis.a>

STEAM_0:1:14920801

For constantly wearing the ibis.a tag, as well as impersonating tommy (he was tommy <ibis.a> when I logged in this afternoon), racism, and avoiding a ban for impersonating tommy.

This is the 4th time I've banned him after several warnings each time to change his name. This time was for 7 days opposed to my usual hour - two hour bans for him. TOMMY was another admin online at the time of the most recent ban. Walter has been on for others and can attest to him impersonating admins.

I know I don't have to post unless it's a perma ban but I wanted other admins on other servers to be aware that he may be around doing the same crap. I'm also requesting his ban be changed into a perma ban if he does it again.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-13-2009, 01:06 PM
mitch?

hmm, wonder if it's the same mitch that plays on sg's servers? i'll ask him next time i'm on jailbreak.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-13-2009, 05:16 PM
lol I have a fan ... xD

AI_Scout
12-13-2009, 07:58 PM
I've seen this guy wearing the <ibis.a> on numerous occasions and also constantly mic spamming.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
12-13-2009, 08:18 PM
For all that chronic BS and then impersonating an admin? IMHO I think that a perma ban is indeed in order.

If it isn't he can always be reinstated as we can "unban" now and/or Zero can handle it or advise on this.

I'm not big on perma bans unless it's really serious and blatant hacking etc. but this guy more than deserves it if he even comes close to fucking up again.

:samurai::samurai: Cut his ballz off!!! :samurai::samurai:

Christmas
12-13-2009, 08:36 PM
For the last time you don't need to mention bans on here unless they are permanent and require a demo.

OMGBEARS
12-13-2009, 10:28 PM
For the last time you don't need to mention bans on here unless they are permanent and require a demo.

I know I don't have to post unless it's a perma ban but I wanted other admins on other servers to be aware that he may be around doing the same crap. I'm also requesting his ban be changed into a perma ban if he does it again.

Better safe than sorry.

Jeimuzu
12-14-2009, 04:27 AM
'MITCH' used his mic last time I was there.. And he said he was 5 years old.. Which I can totally believe..

maynard
12-14-2009, 05:04 AM
Better safe than sorry.

Lol no, it's not better safe than sorry. this part of the forum is 2 list perma bans, and nothing else. use the forum properly plz.

OMGBEARS
12-14-2009, 07:27 AM
Lol no, it's not better safe than sorry. this part of the forum is 2 list perma bans, and nothing else. use the forum properly plz.

It's not like I didn't know that I didn't need to post unless it was a perma ban. I'm sure if it was a big deal the ones that weren't needed could be deleted, etc. Take my post for what it is: a warning that this guy might be doing the same thing on other servers.

Actual kittens were hurt in the making of this thread.

maynard
12-14-2009, 12:41 PM
It's not like I didn't know that I didn't need to post unless it was a perma ban. I'm sure if it was a big deal the ones that weren't needed could be deleted, etc. Take my post for what it is: a warning that this guy might be doing the same thing on other servers.

Actual kittens were hurt in the making of this thread.

I see where you're coming from, but no 1 needs or wants updates on your 7 day bans. CSS is full of noobs and children, banning ppl happens, no 1 cares though unless it's a perma ban. so plz stop posting non perma bans here.

Vladninja
12-14-2009, 12:46 PM
I see where you're coming from, but no 1 needs or wants updates on your 7 day bans. CSS is full of noobs and children, banning ppl happens, no 1 cares though unless it's a perma ban. so plz stop posting non perma bans here.

I think maybe the best thing to do would be list it in the ban request section. I mean he has already been banned...
but it seems the point of your post was to let other admins know and request a perma ban if he keeps this up.

Either way seems the matter is done with at least until next week.

maynard
12-14-2009, 01:37 PM
it will be nice when the new system is launched next year, and senior admins will be able 2 perma ban without all the BS that's followed by it now. people who just come by week after week 2 get bannd and piss every 1 off, should not have the option 2 do so...

OMGBEARS
12-14-2009, 02:23 PM
it will be nice when the new system is launched next year, and senior admins will be able 2 perma ban without all the BS that's followed by it now. people who just come by week after week 2 get bannd and piss every 1 off, should not have the option 2 do so...

Agreed.

Christmas
12-14-2009, 02:59 PM

Which people are these?

Jeimuzu
12-14-2009, 03:32 PM
Since when was this section just for perma bans? I usually made threads here when I banned regulars, such as Internet Badass.

maynard
12-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Since when was this section just for perma bans? I usually made threads here when I banned regulars, such as Internet Badass.

iv never seen any 1 post anything but perma bans... prob for obvious reasons.. honestly why would you report a ban if it's not perma? honestly? no 1 cares or is interested. noobs need 2 be removed from the servers often...

you post perma bans with a demo 2 cover your own ass, other then that, posting 7 day and bellow bans just doesn't seem logical.

Which people are these?

Eddit

not gonna name names, don't want any arguments Lol just no that they exist:icon_mrgreen:

Revived
12-16-2009, 01:26 AM
I would like to just state that if you're gonna perma-ban, make sure the demo is really good. Cause if it were up to admins, I probably would have been banned earlier, and then unbanned after ZER0 reviewed the demo in depth.

In the words of my immortal Idol, Ben Parker, "With great power comes great responsibility."

maynard
12-16-2009, 12:21 PM
I would like to just state that if you're gonna perma-ban, make sure the demo is really good. Cause if it were up to admins, I probably would have been banned earlier, and then unbanned after ZER0 reviewed the demo in depth.

In the words of my immortal Idol, Ben Parker, "With great power comes great responsibility."

your case was unique... as you already know.

let me also say that when I said, "zero should I ban him or you?" I honestly had no intention of banning you on the spot, I was just saying that 2 get zero's attention and 2 look into the matter. as every 1 said, your game play was incredibly fishy and all who said that and noticed it were 100% correct, but it was due 2 your class. I was asking zero in admin chat 2 plz review the demo and he wasn't responding.... so I said "should I ban him or you?" knowing zero would then get involved, and he did =)

as I said before I NEVER have had ANY problem with your revived, you've always been very respectful of the server and a frequent player... but 2 not notice that you had 0 recoil would just be silly. + it all worked out in the end.

Revived
12-16-2009, 05:48 PM
your case was unique... as you already know.

let me also say that when I said, "zero should I ban him or you?" I honestly had no intention of banning you on the spot, I was just saying that 2 get zero's attention and 2 look into the matter. as every 1 said, your game play was incredibly fishy and all who said that and noticed it were 100% correct, but it was due 2 your class. I was asking zero in admin chat 2 plz review the demo and he wasn't responding.... so I said "should I ban him or you?" knowing zero would then get involved, and he did =)

as I said before I NEVER have had ANY problem with your revived, you've always been very respectful of the server and a frequent player... but 2 not notice that you had 0 recoil would just be silly. + it all worked out in the end.

Well I guess knowing your intentions makes it better. I was pretty choked when you said that, I knew the demo was there but I didn't take it seriously until you said that.

Power has shown us throughout history that it corrupt even those with the purest of hearts.

OMGBEARS
12-16-2009, 06:37 PM
I'm pretty much a beacon of un-corruptibility.

If you say otherwise I'll BAN YOU!

๖ReS
12-16-2009, 08:16 PM

Stop making threads for non-perma bans '-_-

Revived
12-17-2009, 01:56 AM

Bears, I corrupted you the FIRST night we met. You were so eager and willing, I wonder if it was all just an act.