PDA

View Full Version : !give command being abused and calling IBIS admins gay

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-14-2008, 06:45 PM
I was pmed by a regular stating that |SGC| TØkΣя2 <sgc.a> STEAM_0:1:15735706 was abusing the !give command. I enter the server and i gave warnings to whoever abuses !give will be punished.
|SGC| TØkΣя2 <sgc.a> decides to make a remark saying that IBIS admins are gay. As procedure I muted him. A standard admin named Zaraki <Ibis.a> STEAM_0:0:15758258 decides to unmute Toker thus overruling another admin saying that !give command abusing is not a rule. We have clearly stated in the forums that abusing the !give command is breaking the rules of the GG server.
Also disrespecting admins is another rule. He was muted. Not slayed or kicked but muted. Zero can you tell this noob admin that he cannot overule other admins in the server ?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157 <===== TO the noob admin. Read.

toker2
06-14-2008, 07:18 PM
look here and read this carfully there are alot of reg's that use this command so you better get ready to give alot of warnings fool and to the admin thing ha ive nver said that and pules you must some head treatments fool i said that you have to much power and that you need to learn how how to use it thank you so muteing me every map is uncalled for the use command is there for you too get the right weapon right well tell that to everyone that use's it im not the only one or will ever be there are alot of reg's that play at the gg server that use it so i guess you and your firends have alot of warnings to give a gg means you kill to win not sit and reload like a pub thats why it aint in there duh :muffy: so please take a :chillpill: pill and leave the gg to the gg'ers and the pubbing to the pubbers till zero says so im going to do it..... i like zero and i love the ibis servers but you are taking this to far

Zaraki
06-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Yes, i did overruled him Zero, Because I and many other "Players" on GG have never seen toker abuse the !give in anyway. If your saying that he was abusing it. How was he abusing it?

Walter
06-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Yes, i did overruled him Zero, Because I and many other "Players" on GG have never seen toker abuse the !give in anyway. If your saying that he was abusing it. How was he abusing it?

I have seen him use it numerous times. He uses it in the middle of a battle to get a brand new clip and avoid having to reload.

look here and read this carfully there are alot of reg's that use this command so you better get ready to give alot of warnings fool and to the admin thing ha ive nver said that and pules you must some head treatments fool i said that you have to much power and that you need to learn how how to use it thank you so muteing me every map is uncalled for the use command is there for you too get the right weapon right well tell that to everyone that use's it im not the only one or will ever be there are alot of reg's that play at the gg server that use it so i guess you and your firends have alot of warnings to give a gg means you kill to win not sit and reload like a pub thats why it aint in there duh :muffy: so please take a :chillpill: pill and leave the gg to the gg'ers and the pubbing to the pubbers till zero says so im going to do it..... i like zero and i love the ibis servers but you are taking this to far

Just because others do it should you? If you commit a crime would it make sense to use the excuse "everyone else is doing it".

ZERO
06-14-2008, 07:41 PM
Yes but he was muted for disrespecting and admin not for using !give.

As I stated on another topic the first thing admins should do if the player the are speaking to will not listen or is disrespecting is mute them so that the admin can say what ever they need to without interruption.

ZERO
06-14-2008, 07:43 PM
It is clear that I do need to make a new !give replacement mod that will prevent the use of it to reload a gun.

Dual
06-14-2008, 07:53 PM
He's also in this post disrespecting a IBIS member By calling them a fool,Why don't go play and stay in your stealth servers and disrepect your own members jackass.

vicious
06-14-2008, 08:09 PM
It is clear that I do need to make a new !give replacement mod that will prevent the use of it to reload a gun.

yeah set it up so it is disabled if they have the correct gun

SoopaKoopa
06-14-2008, 08:28 PM
He's also in this post disrespecting a IBIS member By calling them a fool,Why don't go play and stay in your stealth servers and disrepect your own members jackass.

it's funny u call that disrespect by callin someone a fool? NYS had been sayin that to everyone in the GG server, so by Toker sayin it here he is disrespectin him?

it's funny how NYS can say it to anyone he wants and it's cool but say it to him or an Ibis clan member and it's disrespect.

and about the !give command take it out, alot of people abuse it.

toker2
06-14-2008, 08:42 PM
LMAFAO LMAFAO Walter where do you think you come in on this subject fool this post had nothing to do with you! 1> the reason this commit was made is because there was no reason to mute me ever map

Im a dick.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-14-2008, 08:46 PM
LMAFAO LMAFAO Walter where do you think you come in on this subject fool this post had nothing to do with you! 1> the reason this commit was made is because there was no reason to mute me ever map

Im a dick.

You just fucked yourself from IBIS. Zero has never disrespected you ever nor have I ever observe him disrespect anyone ever since I've been in IBIS. Consider yourself banned from all the servers and the forums. Next.

Dual
06-14-2008, 08:52 PM
WOW look another stealth member come into forum looking for trouble too.Only When there is a problem they come into the forum talking shit.It would be a plesure to see you banned from the servers and forums for disrespecting the Head admin here.

Hitman
06-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Listen you little fucking faggot if you dont want to be here then get the fuck out. Its because of cocksucking monkey asshole licking motherfucking cunts like you disrupt communities like this. If he did it to you that means he had a goof fucking explenation to do it, so if you want to be a little fucking emo just go kill urself right now because you are nothing but fucking dirt to us right now.

SO FUCK OFF

whytboiz33
06-14-2008, 09:01 PM
ok, so toker and soppa can both suck balls, you are both a constant problem to the server, and i feel its safe to say youll be banned from the servers fairly quick. youve been warned for abusing the !give command and disrespecting. if you see you CHEATING, i will perma ban you, key word being CHEATING.

i considering, not having to reload bing a cheat, no?

Hitman
06-14-2008, 09:06 PM
When Zero see's the shit he wrote, I wouldn't be suprised if he just banned them period for this shit. He is resonable but what the fuck has Zero done to them?

SoopaKoopa
06-14-2008, 09:17 PM
WOW look another stealth member come into forum looking for trouble too.Only When there is a problem they come into the forum talking shit.It would be a plesure to see you banned from the servers and forums for disrespecting the Head admin here.

i dont see a reason to ban me but go ahead if thats what u want and to NYS u think by posting pictures of our clan members and writing fag on the side with an arrow poiting at them is cool the keep at it since ur the one that does nothing wrong when ur playing and we are the ones causing problems.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-14-2008, 09:29 PM
Thanks Manbearpig for editing the disrespectful remarks made towards Zero.

Dual
06-14-2008, 09:29 PM
what is this guy talking about? Please leave and go play in your boring servers thank you!

ZERO
06-14-2008, 09:37 PM
I did not even realize the post was edited until I saw all of these last posts and then went back in time and read the original... (using my mad admin hacks) :lmao:

But yea, after seeing that I really do wonder if this guy was ever disrespecting an admin on the server. Clearly anyone that would write a post like that would never do or say anything wrong to a person in a position of authority. They must get out of so many tickets... or get so many arrests. But regardless I am not sure what I did to offend them as my previous post was not really directed toward them in anyway :headache:

On another note leave SoopaKoopa alone, I really do not see how he has much directly to do with the issue at had. I know that SoopaKoopa has problems sometimes but for the most part he is just fine. I rarely think of SoopaKoopa and associate him with trouble. :smirk:

Dual
06-14-2008, 09:42 PM
We would think you would have wanted it edited, after someone trash talk you for no reason. And on Soppakoopa if you ever notice when theres a problem with another so call stealth memeber one of thme puts their stupid comments in.

ZERO
06-14-2008, 09:57 PM
yea, but i think the real issue was that SoopaKoopa failed to see the irony that the guy was being somewhat disrespectful in a post that he is making where his respect is in question.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-14-2008, 09:59 PM
yea, but i think the real issue was that SoopaKoopa failed to see the irony that the guy was being somewhat disrespectful in a post that he is making where his respect is in question.

I also would bet money that he will try and apologize and give an excuse that he was drunk, high, or both.

Nevermind, i lost my bet. Can someone ban this character from the forums ?

Walter
06-14-2008, 10:00 PM

Im a dick.

I asked CO to come in since you constantly use !give inappropriately and I hate people that do that. That's where I come in.

EDIT: What did this say before.

Dual
06-14-2008, 10:01 PM
now i see the meaning monkey say monkey do ha zero if you were an resopnable server admin would kno how to choose your admin more better dipshit go fuck youerself and find yourself in a dark ally way having gay sex witha tranvestite you fruit you and and your servers should go down in hell with the rest of your stupied ass admin LMAFAO wow ive never seen a server with the admin with the mentality of 5 yr olds with learning disorders learn to control your admin and then mabey youll have a better server to play in fuck face

Wow Zero what does it take to banned someone alreayd? Do we need to see anymore of this shit?

whytboiz33
06-14-2008, 10:09 PM
this is really getting out of hand... they are providing no logical conversation or discussion. they just come on and decide to flame. they have no defense and no reason to keep posting.

soopa and toker are both stealth.

also, last i checked, threads were between zero, admins, and the accuser(ed) so he has no business sticking his nose in other threads where he has no spot in.

if hes done nothing wrong, they should worry so much and insult us so bad.

personally, im tired of these kids, and now they have the dicks to insult zero. hes done nothing and has been nothing but forgiving to your clan. if it was up to me, you and your utopia would be banned from here.

Dual
06-14-2008, 10:12 PM
well if you were smart you would use your powers for the right reason fag myster learn to grow up its a game tard wow ibis has GONE TO SHIT SINCE IVE LEFT zero you nd your serfers will go done in histopry for STUPIED ADMIN ABUSE NO WOUNDER why ppl leave your servers

Like I Said cockface go play on your boring ass servers!

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-14-2008, 10:18 PM
:assault:LMAFAO YOU FUCKING FALMER if i met you in the rl you would be baggeing for mercy you fucking tard your a fucking white man tring to act balck learn you oown kind fucking fag ive never had any prob with you till you started to act like a fucking 3 yr old dipshit learn how to control your addituied you fruit :muffy: you and your :ditto: gf WOW how stupied can you be when somone in the server cant speak engalish or evern talk engalish WOW mabey we from other countrys cant speak you tounge very well have too put up with you and your kind :assault:

You just made yourself look really stupid insulting someone's english when your post is filled with misspellings and improper grammar.

Dual
06-14-2008, 10:19 PM
thank the lord he's finally gone!

Hitman
06-14-2008, 11:25 PM
Lol his last post made me laugh. I love the part when he was calling us 3 Y.O.'s when you could clearly see the way he was typing and the grammer problems he had.