maynard
12-15-2009, 12:25 AM
Canada BC

Born:
march 18 1986

Fav Guns:

SIG, TMP, mac-10, SMG

Fav Maps:
dust 2, office, assault, nipperhouse, prodigy, aztec.

contact info:
msg me on steam at Maynard <Ibis.a> or on the forums.

Reason For App:

I started playing CS when it was released, Ive been in a few clans here and there through my time playing, but basically always just went with random servers... I then came across IBIS WCS when it was released and fell in love. I play daily, and will continue to do so. I purchased admin after a couple of weeks of playing right after WCS was released and continue to be one, and will remain one. I love IBIS WCS. IBIS is truly the first time Ive ever felt drawn 2 a CS community... and I'm quite happy I came across IBIS, Ive met a lot of really good people and made some really good friends in the forums and in-game. I love this community, and will be here year after year playing WCS till you guys let me in IBIS =)

Lovely Ritta
12-15-2009, 03:28 AM
Maynard is the most active admin, if not player, on WCS, he does a good job there. Makes good decisions, and it's always fun to play with him. I'm sure I speak for all other WCS regulars when I give him a +10000. He would do good as a representative of Ibis.

Kavinsky
12-15-2009, 04:04 AM
Theres some sort of huge review time that people who are trying to get into the clan have to go through.

So its not going to happen in say a day or so, Jeimuzu (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/member.php?u=314) has been waiting to get in for nearly a year I think.

Jeimuzu
12-15-2009, 10:32 AM
I may not know you that well, but good luck anyways.

Theres some sort of huge review time that people who are trying to get into the clan have to go through.

So its not going to happen in say a day or so, Jeimuzu (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/member.php?u=314) has been waiting to get in for nearly a year I think.

If you plan to be around for a long time, then a year really isn't all that long.

maynard
12-15-2009, 12:07 PM
thx ritta and jeimuzu.

If you plan to be around for a long time, then a year really isn't all that long.

I can do a year standing on my head =p the only thing that will get me 2 stop playing WCS is the server it's self being shut down. I'm a WCS lifer.

anex
12-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Good luck dude. Just hang in there for the wait period and crack down on those maphaka admins dat be givin de money yo.

Also you mind if we start calling you Jeremy from now on ingame?

Blackmage
12-15-2009, 12:47 PM
I agree with Ritta. He's there a lot, friendly, and he's fair with his rulings and admin use. He's also striving to make the WCS community better by getting us more organized and active, so all +'s in my book too :)

maynard
12-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Also you mind if we start calling you Jeremy from now on ingame?

you can... but I might not always respond... I'm kinda used 2 being called maynard Lol.

Superman
12-15-2009, 12:50 PM
So, I been playing on the server a few months now. I have to say, maynard is a really good admin, he is patient and just. When I got my admin he was helpfull in some questions I needed. I give 2 thumbs up for Jeremy!. :) Good Luck bro, see you on the battlefield. :)

confused1
12-15-2009, 02:22 PM
I started playing on IBIS servers back in September and the first one I played was the WCS server. I recall maynard being very nice and patient with me and explaining the ropes of WCS (wcshelp anyone?). Since then, almost everytime I log onto the WCS server, maynard is on. I see him on that server more than anyone else. I haven't seen him abuse his powers to gain an unfair advantage over other players, and he is very good at knowing whether or not people are hacking. I agree with Ritta and say +10000 more!

Hitman
12-15-2009, 02:50 PM
Ok I will put this as plain and as simple as I can!!

+1 LOL

Maynard is a great admin and a great player. Hes quick on his feet and makes excellent decisions for IBIS. He is loyal and very helpful / friendly with everyone here apart from some of the regular assholes we get on the servers from time to time.

Not only would IBIS benefit from Maynard, but I can see Maynard as one of the people doing his best (even if it kills him) to see IBIS be well known in the gaming community as THE COMMUNITY in the world!!

Lots of luck Maynard! :wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
12-15-2009, 04:39 PM
he's a great guy.

passionate about the game and his duties as admin.

+1 from me

Vladninja
12-15-2009, 05:17 PM
I agree with what everyone else has already said... but showing my support is the least I can do for all the help Maynards given me with skills and races in WCS.
I was shocked when Maynard told me he had only been playing at IBIS for about 6 months... He just seems to fit in so well.
He is very dedicated to WCS and with the proper amount of time and patience he would be a great addition to the IBIS crew.
I have seen him be very helpful to players (new to WCS) including myself.
Plus as an admin he shows first rate qualities of being both very fair to help people understand the rules,
and a real hard-ass when someone needs to be taught a lesson about following server rules.

+1 in my book. :wtg:

walterbrunswick
12-15-2009, 05:59 PM
Haven't played with him much myself since I don't play WCS.

Still, he has my vote from what I've seen of and heard of him.

Good luck Maynard. +1.

OMGBEARS
12-15-2009, 06:55 PM
Although we may not like each other all too much, we do have the same goal: do what's best for the servers.

He defends the WCS server with a fanaticism I haven't seen since watching a fat girl down a chocolate cake. The man really does love WCS.

So +1 for him, and good luck, Maynard.

maynard
12-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Although we may not like each other all too much, we do have the same goal: do what's best for the servers.

He defends the WCS server with a fanaticism I haven't seen since watching a fat girl down a chocolate cake. The man really does love WCS.

So +1 for him, and good luck, Maynard.

Lmfao.. that was funny. I have nothing against you personally, and I do like you, we just haven't always seen eye 2 eye is all. thank you bears and every 1 for the kind words, really means a lot.

OMGBEARS
12-15-2009, 07:22 PM
WELL I DON'T LIKE YOU!

Just kidding! Much <3.

wickedtribe
12-15-2009, 08:40 PM
Never played with you but, I dont play wcs cuz i dont have its IP.

at anyrate as many people that say your great, and the brand of assholes that complain about you, all makes me like you the more.

Tragedy
12-15-2009, 08:47 PM
cool guy. +1

maynard
12-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Never played with you but, I dont play wcs cuz i dont have its IP.

:party:174.36.201.114:27015:party:

Layven
12-16-2009, 05:11 PM
Well I been playing the WCS server almost since it started up. I think Maynards been the most reasonable and fair admin out of all. He follows the rules stated on the forums exactly and helps everyone who asks for it. Plus he probably is the one who spends the most time on the WCS server and been making sure everything was running smoothly ever since i can remember.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
12-17-2009, 06:35 PM
:wtg: Maynard!

Good luck man, heard nothing but good

TC

DED

Holy-Sonic
12-17-2009, 07:13 PM
:) Maynard, Although I have different opinions, I think you would make a good clan member

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-17-2009, 09:14 PM
:) Maynard, Although I have different opinions, I think you would make a good clan member

OMG holy-sonic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely Ritta
12-17-2009, 09:36 PM
OMG holy-sonic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Maynard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-17-2009, 10:18 PM
OMG Maynard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

??? you steal me !!!!! OMG

Lovely Ritta
12-17-2009, 11:18 PM
??? you steal me !!!!! OMG

You sound like a lol cat.
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g61/Ritser/lolcats.jpg

maynard
12-17-2009, 11:30 PM

Lmfao:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Curdy
12-18-2009, 02:50 AM
I hear only good things about maynard as much as that disappoint me, nah im joking I guess im gonna have to see for myself when I get back to the UK.

So far seems good, a dependable admin and active on the forums too.

:wtg:

Ryo-Kael
12-18-2009, 04:13 AM
Well i guess every post/app w.e has to have someone that disagrees. guess that has to be me. Ill admit sometimes hes cool and what not. but there are other times when he does shit that can either be rude. or simply annoying. and on other WCservers even banned. Such as his spawn killing. yea it may not be banned and yea he may not be the only one to do it but hes who i see purposly sit in the spawn area the whole round killing anyone that spawns. its annoying and in some/most cases bs.

other times ive even seen him use his little admin power when he shouldnt have because someone told him that its bs or just plain tell him they dont like him or fuck off and shit. yea disrespect isnt right but dont be an ass and use admin to get rid of the person. its pretty simple to act like everyone else (non-admins) and fix the problem normaly. maybe im wrong idc. i know what i see and i say let him in if you want. but like every player here he does do stupid shit.

Lovely Ritta
12-18-2009, 04:19 AM
Well i guess every post/app w.e has to have someone that disagrees. guess that has to be me. Ill admit sometimes hes cool and what not. but there are other times when he does shit that can either be rude. or simply annoying. and on other WCservers even banned. Such as his spawn killing. yea it may not be banned and yea he may not be the only one to do it but hes who i see purposly sit in the spawn area the whole round killing anyone that spawns. its annoying and in some/most cases bs.

other times ive even seen him use his little admin power when he shouldnt have because someone told him that its bs or just plain tell him they dont like him or fuck off and shit. yea disrespect isnt right but dont be an ass and use admin to get rid of the person. its pretty simple to act like everyone else (non-admins) and fix the problem normaly. maybe im wrong idc. i know what i see and i say let him in if you want. but like every player here he does do stupid shit.

I personally have never seen Maynard spawn camping, at least not to a point where it gets annoying to anyone, I'm sure everyone does it here and there. It's absolutely legal.

And people who disrespect admin deserve to be kicked imo, especially if they're just being assholes to everyone. I've never seen Maynard abuse his admin the whole time I've played there. Maynard would be a major win for Ibis.

Ryo-Kael
12-18-2009, 04:26 AM
Ritta perhaps you havent. but im not blind. and im also aware spawning is legal. but its bs legal or not to SIT in the spawn area and kill anyone that comes up. you dont like it i dont like it im sure no one else likes it.

And also maybe you havent seen him aduse the admin but im not talking about ppl that disrespect Everyone im talking ppl that are just against Him. ive seen them. im slightly one of them if you havent noticed. kick disrepecters all you want. but dont do it just because they dont like you.

Lovely Ritta
12-18-2009, 04:36 AM
Ritta perhaps you havent. but im not blind. and im also aware spawning is legal. but its bs legal or not to SIT in the spawn area and kill anyone that comes up. you dont like it i dont like it im sure no one else likes it.

And also maybe you havent seen him aduse the admin but im not talking about ppl that disrespect Everyone im talking ppl that are just against Him. ive seen them. im slightly one of them if you havent noticed. kick disrepecters all you want. but dont do it just because they dont like you.

1. I have never seen him spawn camp, ever, or anyone complain about it. I'm sure you have something wrong here.

2.If you don't like him, don't talk to him. Maynard won't kick you unless there's a good reason, like any excellent admin. And if you're being an douche to him just cuz YOU don't like him, well then there's plenty of ways to express that that don't include flaming on in-game and spamming the server, as some ppl make a habit of. He keeps these kinds of ppl out of the rest of ours hair. I'm thankful to have him there, he does a good job.<3Maynard.

loka
12-18-2009, 04:41 AM
Have you ever noticed why the WCS server doesn't have immature children? Because half those immature children play on GG or ZM along with the shitty admins that compile that immaturity. I'm sure the last thing anyone wants is a fucking regular CS retard who likes to be a nuisance to everyone, because since the days of 1.5 when WON was the commodity to connect to a server, the only way half the retards of CS could cause grief was through a computer.

Secondly, I never seen maynard "camp spawn". Must be some wishful thinking on your part. Only thing I've seen him do that he does in his OWN SPAWN is that warding shit, but if something so small such as that bothers you then you have some fucking issues.

maynard
12-18-2009, 04:43 AM

Lol

http://deconstructingthoughts.mlblogs.com/Catcher%20Fail.jpg

Sin
12-18-2009, 08:37 AM
Have you ever noticed why the WCS server doesn't have immature children?

Most of the Preash members I've played with = Mature as a 3 year old.

P.S. gl hf Maynard.

Holy-Sonic
12-18-2009, 05:52 PM

.... Lovely Ritta, your just much of a douchebag as Walter. thats kinda sad thats a all time low for you :cry: Why do you hate me so much I never did anything to you

walterbrunswick
12-18-2009, 06:02 PM
.... Lovely Ritta, your just much of a douchebag as Walter. thats kinda sad thats a all time low for you :cry: Why do you hate me so much I never did anything to you

Thanks for calling me a douchebag, you cocknugget. How is it that EVERYONE hated you when you were an admin? Because YOU are the douchebag, not I. You were even a douchebag BEFORE you got admin, and then you getting admin just made it 10x worse!

Holy-Sonic
12-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Thanks for calling me a douchebag, you cocknugget. How is it that EVERYONE hated you when you were an admin? Because YOU are the douchebag, not I. You were even a douchebag BEFORE you got admin, and then you getting admin just made it 10x worse!

lawl, ROFL everyone loved me besides you and cloud, admin not really, but now everyone loves me again: EDIT: I only think your a douche bag when you drink the vodka and whiskey anything besides that your a awesome guy

walterbrunswick
12-18-2009, 06:21 PM
lawl, ROFL everyone loved me besides you and cloud, admin not really, but now everyone loves me again

You must be living in a parallel universe...

Holy-Sonic
12-18-2009, 06:30 PM
You must be living in a parallel universe...

:cry: :) how'd you know

Lovely Ritta
12-18-2009, 06:37 PM

Awww, don't cry Sonic.
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g61/Ritser/imsorry.jpg

&&I drink vodka. You're just bitter 'cause your little hedgehog body can't take that.

Holy-Sonic
12-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Awww, don't cry Sonic.
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g61/Ritser/imsorry.jpg

&&I drink vodka. You're just bitter 'cause your little hedgehog body can't take that.

Oh thanks, but Ritta when you drink your not a douche your the cool drunk

Lovely Ritta
12-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Oh thanks, but Ritta when you drink your not a douche your the cool drunk

Hahaha "cool drunk". You play WCS or something ?

maynard
12-18-2009, 06:45 PM

nope, not sure what he's going on about.

Holy-Sonic
12-18-2009, 07:00 PM

Only when WCS Noobs aren't there.

maynard
12-18-2009, 08:08 PM
Only when WCS Noobs aren't there.

you have never played on WCS.

Holy-Sonic
12-18-2009, 10:13 PM
you have never played on WCS.

I have o.o

maynard
12-18-2009, 10:47 PM
I have o.o

ya, well gametracker disagrees Lol. the only person named holy sonic has 0.5 hours logged on WCS. and I know ive not once ever seen you play there. I think ive seen you twice come in and sit in spec for like 3 mins, that's about it.

Christmas
12-18-2009, 10:58 PM
ya, well gametracker disagrees Lol. the only person named holy sonic has 0.5 hours logged on WCS. and I know ive not once ever seen you play there. I think ive seen you twice come in and sit in spec for like 3 mins, that's about it.

Okay, the fact that gametracker has anyone named holy sonic listed on the server for any amount of time proves that he has been on the server.

Come on, dawg.

Lovely Ritta
12-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Okay, the fact that gametracker has anyone named holy sonic listed on the server for any amount of time proves that he has been on the server.

Come on, dawg.

Game tracker goes purely by your in-game name, no other identification. If two people went into the server under the same name, it would think that they are the same player and combine stats. It doesn't really prove anything.

Christmas
12-18-2009, 11:08 PM
Game tracker goes purely by your in-game name, no other identification. If two people went into the server under the same name, it would think that they are the same player and combine stats. It doesn't really prove anything.

The odds of it being someone other than the actual Holy Sonic are almost nil.

Either way, it's not a big deal. I don't see why Sonic would lie about being in the server at one point.

Lovely Ritta
12-18-2009, 11:12 PM
The odds of it being someone other than the actual Holy Sonic are almost nil.

Either way, it's not a big deal. I don't see why Sonic would lie about being in the server at one point.

Well there are a TON of ppl whose name starts with "holy" it's possible that there's someone out there that uses the name Holy Sonic.

lol But you're right. That's not the point. I was jw if he said that because he knows because he was there. I wouldn't exactly use the word "cool" for how it went down.

maynard
12-18-2009, 11:13 PM

like christmas said, the odds of it not being him are slim 2 nill. you almost never see 2 people with the same name, or have it spelled the same way... unless it's "unnamed" game tracker is great, it logs everything you do.

Lovely Ritta
12-18-2009, 11:43 PM
like christmas said, the odds of it not being him are slim 2 nill. you almost never see 2 people with the same name, or have it spelled the same way... unless it's "unnamed" game tracker is great, it logs everything you do.

Haha Well then, like I said in my previous post, the real question isn't if he plays there. It's "Was he there when it happened?" I know you weren't there for sure, and thank god for that. lol

maynard
12-19-2009, 12:10 AM
Haha Well then, like I said in my previous post, the real question isn't if he plays there. It's "Was he there when it happened?" I know you weren't there for sure, and thank god for that. lol

I heard much about it =)

Lovely Ritta
12-19-2009, 12:23 AM
I heard much about it =)

Psh! lol I heard much about it as well. Funny how everyone remembers something different, I still don't know what to believe. I just remember telling Layven that I liked how he spoke. xD Too bad I could barely remember anything. I felt so left out when ppl talked about it.

Ryo-Kael
12-19-2009, 02:19 AM
Awww you need to flame and get pissy cause i dont like you? sad man. God i think its Sooo funny how tough ppl think they are. Maynard i got one thing to say. You think your tough? be a fucking man and Prove it. dont just be a pussy and say it. grow some balls and take what you want :) if you dont got those balls well then shut the fuck up pls

loka
12-19-2009, 02:31 AM
How is one tough on the internets? Why would one want to be tough on the internet? Natural selection failed on this community so it seems. Some special people on here.

Lovely Ritta
12-19-2009, 02:37 AM
How is one tough on the internets? Why would one want to be tough on the internet? Natural selection failed on this community so it seems. Some special people on here.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g61/Ritser/ethug-thug-whooped-rep.jpg

loka
12-19-2009, 02:40 AM
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/10/15/633596315397242768-imsohood.jpg

maynard
12-19-2009, 03:15 AM
Awww you need to flame and get pissy cause i dont like you? sad man. God i think its Sooo funny how tough ppl think they are. Maynard i got one thing to say. You think your tough? be a fucking man and Prove it. dont just be a pussy and say it. grow some balls and take what you want :) if you dont got those balls well then shut the fuck up pls

http://homepage.mac.com/aurich/ars/locks/feed_trolls.gif

Ryo-Kael
12-19-2009, 03:22 AM
Exactly. Dont talk big if you cant back anything up. All i have to say. i hope you dont make it into ibis as well Goodbye

maynard
12-19-2009, 03:45 AM
Exactly. Dont talk big if you cant back anything up. All i have to say. i hope you dont make it into ibis as well Goodbye

lol
http://godihatepeople.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/loser.jpg

Sin
12-19-2009, 09:26 AM
All of your moms.

TheLittlestHobo
12-19-2009, 02:27 PM
Hi Maynard!

maynard
12-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi Maynard!

what up ^^

loka
12-19-2009, 03:49 PM
All of your moms.

Bitch crazy. I think she's on that cocaine.

sorry maynard lol

maynard
12-19-2009, 03:57 PM
sorry maynard lol

what did you do now?:smirk:

Recoil
12-20-2009, 07:06 PM
I agree with everything everyone has said, Maynard would make a great member. Incredibly active, I've never seen him abuse any rules and has always enforced the rules to the best of his ability. I've been playing on the WCS server almost exclusively since shortly after it opened and I have never seen any regular or new player upset except for the ones that break the rules on a regular basis. I give two thumbs up for his approval!

DeadEyeDeNNi$
12-20-2009, 08:10 PM
I agree with everything everyone has said, Maynard would make a great member. Incredibly active, I've never seen him abuse any rules and has always enforced the rules to the best of his ability. I've been playing on the WCS server almost exclusively since shortly after it opened and I have never seen any regular or new player upset except for the ones that break the rules on a regular basis. I give two thumbs up for his approval!

Nice comment. I'm glad to see that it's actually back on topic!

DED

XxMastagunzxX
12-29-2009, 12:51 AM
Well Maynard I don't know you very well but I remember when our WCS server first started out. It had no players and was like the pub. I would come in from time to time and see you in there with a small amount of players. Now if I look at wcs it's always got a lot of players and I think you contributed to that. You have put a lot of effort into keeping wcs running smoothly. Good Luck!

mag36
12-29-2009, 03:10 AM
Well Maynard I don't know you very well but I remember when our WCS server first started out. It had no players and was like the pub. I would come in from time to time and see you in there with a small amount of players. Now if I look at wcs it's always got a lot of players and I think you contributed to that. You have put a lot of effort into keeping wcs running smoothly. Good Luck!

I second what gunz says, I recently just started playing and i remember first time seeing it, hardly anyone was in it. Now its almost to the point were you cant get in unless you have a reserve slot or admin. Maynard has been doin a fine job in WCS and I give him 5 thumbs :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:
PS. Dont ask where i got the other three hands.......... its all part of being in the mob business :smirk:

maynard
12-29-2009, 10:26 PM
thx masta and mag. it's nice seeing you guys around WCS more as of late and getting 2 know you guys a little better.

Holy-Sonic
12-30-2009, 12:10 PM
Ugh Although I raged at you 1 month ago, You were pretty chill about it for that your a AWESOME admin

maynard
12-30-2009, 12:23 PM
Ugh Although I raged at you 1 month ago, You were pretty chill about it for that your a AWESOME admin

Lol.. thx sonic. that actually made me lol, good comment.

ChronicVT
12-30-2009, 12:24 PM
with out a bribe:

Maynard is not the best Admin, but has potential to be good...

with bribe:

Man, Maynard is the most Awesome Admin since to creation of the game... he is fair and just... looks out for everyone on the server and forums... especailly the noobs... he should recieve Admin of the Month... no Admin of the Year... better yet Admin of the Decade...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Superman
12-30-2009, 12:25 PM
with out a bribe:

with bribe:

Man, Maynard is the most Awesome Admin since to creation of the game... he is fair and just... looks out for everyone on the server and forums... especailly the noobs... he should recieve Admin of the Month... no Admin of the Year... better yet Admin of the Decade...

LOLOL Thats hilarious!

Holy-Sonic
12-30-2009, 12:30 PM
with out a bribe:

with bribe:

No, Chronic your not even close to the best admin and I'm only referring to WCS, in GG: Denni$ and ZM : ReS , *(My opinion)*

ChronicVT
12-30-2009, 12:48 PM
I NEVER said I was the best Admin... we are on Maynards App... Not mine...!!!

I merely bill myself as Equitable... and live to the tee of it... as I always say: "if you don't like the truth, don't ask me"... and I am fair, diplomatic, and encourage the motto "It is only a game, and everything is fun and games until someone loses an eye... Then it is frickin hilarious"

~Chronic

maynard
12-30-2009, 01:09 PM
I NEVER said I was the best Admin... we are on Maynards App... Not mine...!!!

I merely bill myself as Equitable... and live to the tee of it... as I always say: "if you don't like the truth, don't ask me"... and I am fair, diplomatic, and encourage the motto "It is only a game, and everything is fun and games until someone loses an eye... Then it is frickin hilarious"

~Chronic

you have a bad habit of changing maps 2 suit your playing vegabond.... even when it means every 1 votes NO we don't want 2 play those maps. and even after all vote no, you still force change it against entire server wishes... that hardly sounds fair.

you also tend 2 not respect senior admin. just last week you logged on and right away were trying 2 make it cbble or deathcookin so you can play vega easily... regardless of the fact myself and TJ had been on for many hours prior 2 you being on... not the first time you've done that either. so I don't think its fair 2 claim you're "qeuitable" 2 me. I don't pull that shit, ever. you also NEVER respect the 1 per team classes. youll log out on vega, come on see there's 2 on the same team, join that team and still continue 2 play it, and not inforce ppl changing or even doing it yourself. there's lotts more shit I can go on about that you do... but I'm not gonna. don't claim I have potential 2 be a good admin, when I clearly and in-fact am 1 already. I don't care who thinks I am or am not the best admin, best is simply a matter of opinion and means nothing... but I know for a fact, I am a good admin, and do much for WCS. you just have never liked me cause ive always busted your ass for either playing vega and eva constantly, or get mad at you for never respecting senior admin or other rules. you're a rule breaker and that's why we don't get along quite often. if you respected the TOS and the server rules we would have no arguments between us, ever.

wickedtribe
12-30-2009, 01:25 PM
If only I played WCS... lol

maynard
12-30-2009, 01:27 PM
If only I played WCS... lol

Lol:wtg:

ChronicVT
12-30-2009, 03:08 PM
Maynard... Let's straighten out your misguide delusions...

You joined ibis Gaming on 08-30-2009 (that's August 30th, 2009)...
almost 3 months AFTER me... 83 days to be percise... Chronic's Join Date: 06-08-2009 (that's June 8th, 2009)... mmm... that makes me your senior... interesting...

You started out befriending many of us... you were respectful, preached about being part of the "family" and even were rather enjoyable to be around... What changed it...? Who cares... only you would understand what happened... and only you can decide what you change... I have and still do "like" you... I do not like the arrogance you have surrounded yourself with... And I especially do not like the erroneous accusations... And it is with this discouragement that I say say you are a good Admin, but could be a better Admin... As even the "best" Admin would agree, they to could be better also...

I do not make map changes to suit my personal play time... I do when creating a map vote include maps I want to play, which is my right... as it is for any Admin... I do map votes upon verbal or non-verbal requests... I add maps that the current players would request... and advocate playing the maps that are not played religiously... If other Admins ARE on (and you, 19 out of twenty, are not one of them) we share the vote... that means we collaborate (teamwork, fairness, and mutual desire to make server fun and exciting) on these decisions... And if you not there how would you know...
Oh, let me guess, you play under a sudonym, well in that case, you don't raise concerns then either... Though others are involved in the process... and little fuss is put on the forums regarding this process or with regards to me...

Who made you the race gestapo...? you have NEVER "busted" me for "jack-a$$-$h!t"... you DID, however, whine alot... and I mean ALOT... maybe you were jealous that I played these races and/or you either chose not to or just couldn't, play them... doesn't matter... I still put up with the whining... even changed up races to suit the whining... but you are so full of dislike for me, that you have become blind to this...

As I told you before, "If you don't like the truth, don't run your mouth!"...

And if I were such a bad Admin... why am I greated regularly, on and off the servers... Why do so many pm me to take care of a server problem, or those on the server creating discontent... You are (19 outta 20) not one of the admins on when I am on... and those Admin that are on, know, and work as a team monitoring the servers... and the only reason i don't Admin on ZM is because too many Admins spoil the server... I play WCServer and GunGame... nothing has change with me...

~Rogue

ps... I even defend you on the servers when you are not there, and the other players are dissing you... And it is a regular occurance...

maynard
12-30-2009, 03:20 PM

almost 3 months AFTER me... 83 days to be percise... Chronic's Join Date: 06-08-2009 (that's June 8th, 2009)... mmm... that makes me your senior... interesting...

You started out befriending many of us... you were respectful, preached about being part of the "family" and even were rather enjoyable to be around... What changed it...? Who cares... only you would understand what happened... and only you can decide what you change... I have and still do "like" you... I do not like the arrogance you have surrounded yourself with... And I especially do not like the erroneous accusations... And it is with this discouragement that I say say you are a good Admin, but could be a better Admin... As even the "best" Admin would agree, they to could be better also...

I do not make map changes to suit my personal play time... I do when creating a map vote include maps I want to play, which is my right... as it is for any Admin... I do map votes upon verbal or non-verbal requests... I add maps that the current players would request... and advocate playing the maps that are not played religiously... If other Admins ARE on (and you, 19 out of twenty, are not one of them) we share the vote... that means we collaborate (teamwork, fairness, and mutual desire to make server fun and exciting) on these decisions... And if you not there how would you know...
Oh, let me guess, you play under a sudonym, well in that case, you don't raise concerns then either... Though others are involved in the process... and little fuss is put on the forums regarding this process or with regards to me...

Who made you the race gestapo...? you have NEVER "busted" me for "jack-a$$-$h!t"... you DID, however, whine alot... and I mean ALOT... maybe you were jealous that I played these races and/or you either chose not to or just couldn't, play them... doesn't matter... I still put up with the whining... even changed up races to suit the whining... but you are so full of dislike for me, that you have become blind to this...

And if I were such a bad Admin... why am I greated regularly, on and off the servers... Why do so many pm me to take care of a server problem, or those on the server creating discontent... You are (19 outta 20) not one of the admins on when I am on... and those Admin that are on, know, and work as a team monitoring the servers... and the only reason i don't Admin on ZM is because too many Admins spoil the server... I play WCServer and GunGame... nothing has change with me...

~Rogue

Lol maybe you should spend some times learning the Ibis rules seeing how you've been around so much longer and have no concept of them. you being in Ibis longer does not make you a senior admin, ya tool. senior admin is the first admin on the server. if I log on, and no other admin is on, I'm senior admin till I leave, when I leave who ever came on after me then has control over the map changes. I find it sad you don't know this lol try reading the TOS, maybe you wont be breaking it then constantly. and you were not a server regular when the server first started. I did 160+ hours within the first couple weeks of it being open. Ryan blackmage and myself were the server sluts... don't go on how I befriended "many of us" you were not even part of the "us" regular group back then Lol. I was then as I am now the most active person on WCS... past 2 weeks aside due to xmas and my ISP.
and yes, you do start votes, and when EVERY 1 votes against it, you still force the vote 2 what no 1 wants 2 play. ive seen you do it countless times and can get about 40 ppl who will back me on on all my claims regarding you.

if I don't like the truth? give me a break your a liar. you lied in this msg just like you did when you try and claim you play every day Lol. don't talk shit that's not true, it's pointless.

ppl ask you 2 do things relating 2 the server cause you're an admin, duh Lol.

all you do is play vegabond, and eva, and it's cause you're a noob who sucks unless he's playing the cheapist of cheap classes. when I see an admin come on and triple stack a 1 per team class it's pretty patehtic and it says much about how little skill you really have at this game.

you can lie all you want, the end result is you have no clue what the TOS is (lawl) cause you think you're a constant senior admin, try reading the rules R-tard.

also there's no race you can play that I can't Lol, not sure wtf you're going on about.
as I said before, you're a rule breaker, and a liar. and by your own ignorance you've proved me right.

do yourself a fav, go figure out what senior admin is, it's sad that you don't know.

funny.

Truths about chronic/rogue:

you double and triple stack 1 per team classes
you don't respect the TOS and senior admin
you manipulate maps 2 go with what class your playing
you play without wearing admin tag, and still use admin commands. you don't do it much anymore, but have plenty over the past.
you don't respect the objective. ive seen you countless times just sit there in stealth as a vegabond (of course) and just let the clock run out cause you just simply don't respect or care about the rules or other people playing.

I'm not going 2 argue with you any further, you want 2 believe you're on every day and that you don't break the TOS even though you constantly do, go for it. I guess ill just start reporting ya for admin abuse then when you do. I'm sure zero can sit down with ya and explain how the rules work.

take care.

Rapedollar$
12-30-2009, 03:24 PM
children, behave....
as for senior admin, the senior admin is the admin that logged into the server first. not who has played on the servers longer, ie chronic your point on that topic is moot.

as for all the other stuff, this is his app, if you arn't gonna say anything constructive then don't post.

god i cant wait to be a mod...

also, good luck maynard. dont really know you but once i get home ill be sure to stop by the wcs server to say hi.

maynard
12-30-2009, 03:26 PM
children, behave....
as for senior admin, the senior admin is the admin that logged into the server first. not who has played on the servers longer, ie chronic your point on that topic is moot.

as for all the other stuff, this is his app, if you arn't gonna say anything constructive then don't post.

god i cant wait to be a mod...

also, good luck maynard. dont really know you but once i get home ill be sure to stop by the wcs server to say hi.

Told ya, chronic. maybe you should figure out the rules seeing how you've apparently been around like 7 months now lol. I agree, if you got nothing nice 2 say, then fuck off. don't come 2 my app and try and claim I'm not even a Good admin Lol (says the guy who doesn't even understand the TOS after 7 months) as stated before, if you followed the rules, I wouldn't have any beefs with you.

The only people who have ever had problems with me are those who break server and TOS rules. and you just proved you're 1 of them by your own ignorance.

and I'm lookin forward 2 seeing ya in the future rape, thx for the support and take care. and grats on getting into Ibis =)

Holy-Sonic
12-30-2009, 04:53 PM

~Rogue

ps... I even defend you on the servers when you are not there, and the other players are dissing you... And it is a regular occurance...

LET ME GET this FUCKING STRAIGHT I started on IBIS GAMING December 2008 SO I OUT RAPE Both of you (not you Maynard your on my good admin list)

Told ya, chronic. maybe you should figure out the rules seeing how you've apparently been around like 7 months now lol. I agree, if you got nothing nice 2 say, then fuck off. don't come 2 my app and try and claim I'm not even a Good admin Lol (says the guy who doesn't even understand the TOS after 7 months) as stated before, if you followed the rules, I wouldn't have any beefs with you.

The only people who have ever had problems with me are those who break server and TOS rules. and you just proved you're 1 of them by your own ignorance.

and I'm lookin forward 2 seeing ya in the future rape, thx for the support and take care. and grats on getting into Ibis =)
LoL and as you can see Maynard is a badass admin, pure awesomeness, hey CHRONIC you really should FUCK OFF as Maynard stated because you know Maynard would rape your ass and would make a good addition to the IBIS clan *(in my opinion)* if you don't believe so please make a seperate thread saying why Maynard shouldn't be, THANK You and HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR

wickedtribe
12-30-2009, 05:03 PM
This is gettin good... unfortunatly, stop the flame war or this will end up becoming locked... and im sure maynard would want that... unless he does which, by all means continue

maynard
12-30-2009, 05:13 PM
This is gettin good... unfortunatly, stop the flame war or this will end up becoming locked... and im sure maynard would want that... unless he does which, by all means continue

I made my point, I'm done :icon_mrgreen:

just don't hold it against me when meat head reply's crying and going on about nothing again. I wont be responding 2 any more of his ignorance.

ChronicVT
12-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Childish Maynard...

And Holy your're right this apps is about him...

so lay off of me... go to my app and involve yourself... I have been respectful to you... I expect it in return... rather than insighting a childish :ditto::stupid: bickering between maynard and I...

and if it would please Maynard... I am on ALMOST everyday... and according to Steam 230.7 hrs... and unlike to I don't live on ibis... I live for ibis Gaming...

and I have made mistakes... I do not deny my human nature... least of all I don't pretend I'm a God... I am however sure my age is greater than yours and thus you still would not respect your seniors... it is the nature of a childish mind... don't want to agree, well then don't... don't want to argue, stop with the erroneous accusations... and better yet move forward from the past...

~Rogue

maynard
12-30-2009, 05:32 PM
with out a bribe:

with bribe:

***calmly saying***

the way I see it is you started the shit disturbance by coming onto my app and claiming I bribe ppl for +1's on it.

"Maynard is not the best Admin, but has potential to be good..." but that really pissed me off, you're basically saying I'm not even a good or decent admin, that i Just have potential to 1 day become 1... given the amount of time ive spent on the forums, in game and working 2 make WCS the best it can be, I find that personally offensive and I'm not sure who wouldn't. you came 2 my app, and insulted me, not the other way around.

cause you have 2-4 years prob in age on me what does that matter? we're both pot head gamers who have children of our own... why base it all on age.

Respect is earned, not given. being older than someone does not make you a target for respect.

walterbrunswick
12-30-2009, 05:45 PM
I just want to add this, since everyone's on the bandwagon... FUCK YOU CHRONIC!@ You're really an asshole. You don't know the TOS yourself and you're a shit-disturber in-game on on the forums.

You tell me that I complain all the time and I'm bitter and I should get drunk. Why don't you swallow your own bullshit once in a while, you hypocritical fuck.

And furthermore, I don't give a shit if you're older. I respect those who deserve respect. You haven't really done much to deserve any.

maynard
12-30-2009, 05:48 PM
I respect those who deserve respect. You haven't really done much to deserve any.

epicness

walterbrunswick
12-30-2009, 05:51 PM
epicness

Aww, wtf you changed your reply... I had a good follow-up :banghead:

Holy-Sonic
12-30-2009, 06:47 PM
You tell me that I complain all the time and I'm bitter and I should get drunk. Why don't you swallow your own bullshit once in a while, you hypocritical fuck.

And furthermore, I don't give a shit if you're older. I respect those who deserve respect. You haven't really done much to deserve any.

Now that I'm not a ADMIN, I see why you drink Walter, and I respect that fact, hell I've had enough for INF, and all these noobs who don't speak English in ZM but a substitute to alcohol for me *(not saying alcohol is bad) is TO GET $50 worth of See's Candies chocolate peanut butter cups now that is the SHIT

walterbrunswick
12-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Now that I'm not a ADMIN, I see why you drink Walter, and I respect that fact, hell I've had enough for INF, and all these noobs who don't speak English in ZM but a substitute to alcohol for me *(not saying alcohol is bad) is TO GET $50 worth of See's Candies chocolate peanut butter cups now that is the SHIT

Ahahahaha :lmao:

XxMastagunzxX
12-30-2009, 10:29 PM
Everybody stop spamming the app

I also don't agree with the negative things being said about chronic and I look down on those who say such things.

Vladninja
12-30-2009, 11:25 PM
Everybody stop spamming the app

I also don't agree with the negative things being said about chronic and I look down on those who say such things.

What about this... If you have nice things to say go ahead.

If you dont... fair enough put -1. Thats it nothing more... if you put anything other than -1 your post should be deleted.
If we really want to know why you dont approve of an app we can ask (but probably wont).

So back on track +1 Maynard. :wtg:

Christmas
12-30-2009, 11:59 PM
You know I would be able to know a lot more about Maynard if he was ever on the WCS server when I'm online. When do you play, like five in the morning?

And I've actually made an effort to join the server when he is on too.... Damn you Maynard!

maynard
12-31-2009, 05:22 AM
You know I would be able to know a lot more about Maynard if he was ever on the WCS server when I'm online. When do you play, like five in the morning?

And I've actually made an effort to join the server when he is on too.... Damn you Maynard!

Lol. haven't been on much the last 2 weeks spent a week with family, and the other week ive been fighting with my isp trying 2 make it work proper. getting lag issues.... real bad ones. hopefully it's fixed damn soon cause I'm not enjoying this.

walterbrunswick
12-31-2009, 12:51 PM
Lol. haven't been on much the last 2 weeks spent a week with family, and the other week ive been fighting with my isp trying 2 make it work proper. getting lag issues.... real bad ones. hopefully it's fixed damn soon cause I'm not enjoying this.

Who's your provider? I'm with Acanac, and I'm pretty impressed.

Holy-Sonic
12-31-2009, 02:04 PM

Ok, where I live my isp is Cox, yes Really COX, FUNNY word ehhh, go to cox.net

maynard
12-31-2009, 02:52 PM

Shaw:headache: they're not coming to fix my internet till the 12'th... my internet works well in the morning so I might have 2 play in the mornings till they fix this issue... cause I'm falling way 2 far behind on WCS due 2 this.. kinda pisses me off.

Magic Tortoise
12-31-2009, 03:41 PM
That sucks, its funny when people kill and are like " I GOT MAYNARD!!!"

I've been playing on WCS for months now and Maynard is always helpful, he's a good admin.

+1

maynard
12-31-2009, 03:51 PM
That sucks, its funny when people kill and are like " I GOT MAYNARD!!!"

I've been playing on WCS for months now and Maynard is always helpful, he's a good admin.

+1

Lol... I know I'm a trophy kill... it's kind of annoying cause unless I'm on my game there's no point in even playing cause every damn time I die I hear "YEAH!!! I GOT MAYNARD!!!" Lol... thx for the support though man =)

Magic Tortoise
12-31-2009, 04:13 PM
I just spent like 20mins looking through all that crap with Chronic, but yeah i wont say anything on this app otherwise there will be more argueing

maynard
01-04-2010, 09:11 PM
just thought id say, that I wont be on till like the 12'th-'13'th.... internet is still down.... and they not sending someone till the 12'th to fix it....:plzdie::banghead:

Bumpkin
01-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Go maynard!

He's a turd, but I like him.

+1~!

whytboiz33
01-09-2010, 01:43 AM
hes got a lot of levels on wcs

+1

OMGBEARS
01-09-2010, 01:58 AM
Okay, let me draw you a picture of what Maynard means to me:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb212/Zankin_Devir/Maynard.png

This is important. The sun is smiling because the flower is pretty.

maynard
01-09-2010, 02:26 AM
Okay, let me draw you a picture of what Maynard means to me:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb212/Zankin_Devir/Maynard.png

This is important. The sun is smiling because the flower is pretty.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed 2 feel insulted or not.:morons:

OMGBEARS
01-09-2010, 02:29 AM
I'm not sure if I'm supposed 2 feel insulted or not.:morons:

It is a compliment! <3

maynard
01-09-2010, 07:49 PM
It is a compliment! <3

well thx then =)

acolyte_to_jippity
01-09-2010, 09:38 PM
+1
[more characters to bring up to min]

whytboiz33
01-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Maynard really cares about WCS and he is a good guy. He creates a positive environment in WCS and he is respected. +! He still has a lot of levels in WCS!!!

maynard
01-11-2010, 05:07 PM
[more characters to bring up to min]

huh??

Jeimuzu
01-16-2010, 03:25 AM
After getting to know you better and talking with you a bit, I'd like to say +1.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-16-2010, 03:57 AM
maynard, there is a minimum number of char's needed to actually make a post. i was simply fluffing it up to over that limmit. i think the limit's five

XxMastagunzxX
02-23-2010, 10:45 PM
I'd like to bump this app

+1

XxMastagunzxX
03-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Double bump +1

maynard
03-17-2010, 10:50 AM
thx masta... tell zero to hurry up with the official ibis time/matter transporter... id like to skip ahead and see who gets in next lawl.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-18-2010, 11:17 AM
thx masta... tell zero to hurry up with the official ibis time/matter transporter... id like to skip ahead and see who gets in next lawl.

It won't be any time soon.

Clone
03-18-2010, 12:04 PM
As long as its b4 2012 i can wait :D I wanna be in IBIS b4 the world goes upside down and ends leaving my app in the wind.

Clone

anex
03-18-2010, 08:01 PM
NYS speaks the truth when he says it won't be soon.

You see there are intricate things that are involved in the decision process. Zero hasn't even gotten the message from the hedgehog who lives in Billows tree. But little does he know that it is because the third moon on the fourth day of the sixth month hasn't been full yet.

When it does, the hedgehog will appear and tell Zero and the other members of Ibis where they are to perform their pagan ceremony. There they spend 6 days and 6 nights drawing names from a hat and drinking JuJu juice from a coconut that has to be specifically from Columbia.

The reason why it takes so long is because the name of the applicant has to be pulled by each member at least over 100 times to even be considered. Once that happens they then pray to the sky god, Khluha the magical Raccoon, who approves or disapproves.

The number of accepted applicants is determined by a rigorous algorithm that only a TI-84 calculator can calculate.

So Maynard, it will not be anytime soon.

maynard
03-18-2010, 08:09 PM
was joking ppl, and I'm well aware of the recruitment process and well aware it wont be anytime soon.

anex
03-18-2010, 08:12 PM
http://thegurglingcod.typepad.com/thegurglingcod/images/2008/02/12/the_more_you_know2.jpg

Tragedy
03-18-2010, 10:28 PM
was joking ppl, and I'm well aware of the recruitment process and well aware it wont be anytime soon.

He told me the next one was this spring...aka anytime now. :-)

Vladninja
03-18-2010, 11:38 PM
He told me the next one was this spring...aka anytime now. :-)

Not to burst your bubble... but that date has been changed....

A lot of updates need to occur before IBIS even considers accepting new members...
honestly it shouldn't be a problem for those of you who are really dedicated to making it into IBIS.

maynard
03-20-2010, 02:51 PM
Not to burst your bubble... but that date has been changed....

A lot of updates need to occur before IBIS even considers accepting new members...
honestly it shouldn't be a problem for those of you who are really dedicated to making it into IBIS.

wasn't expecting to see more ppl get in till christmas again... so my bubble remains in tact:icon_mrgreen:

I started working on the IBIS time/matter transporter... but that bastard NYS hid the damn blue prints on me...:icon_mrgreen:

Rapedollar$
03-20-2010, 03:19 PM
just wait maynard, you might get your day in the sun...

Jeimuzu
03-20-2010, 11:16 PM
Matter transporter will be delayed, but our mind control program is working quite well.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-20-2010, 11:30 PM
Matter transporter will be delayed, but our mind control program is working quite well.

"Kirov Reporting"?

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-22-2010, 09:51 AM

Thats for weak minded individuals.

Dual
03-22-2010, 11:39 AM

Or Not...

maynard
03-22-2010, 11:43 AM
Or Not...

lol.. quit being bitter:lmao:

I look forward to it... we get so little sun in our Canadian igloos out here in the frozen tundra.

control acolyte and get him to make me a sammich already.

Dual
03-30-2010, 06:05 PM
I Gonna file this App in my special Box...

Jeimuzu
03-30-2010, 06:53 PM
No need to be mean Dual. He's one of the few new people that would be loyal to IBIS. (CoughunlikeWaltercough.)

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-30-2010, 07:36 PM
No need to be mean Dual. He's one of the few new people that would be loyal to IBIS. (CoughunlikeWaltercough.)

I don't see any loyalty on this jerkoff.

maynard
03-30-2010, 07:42 PM
I don't see any loyalty on this jerkoff.

how you figure? I figured following the rules, being active, and donating to the server would be thought of as loyal things... atleast not jerk-off anyway...

Curdy
03-30-2010, 07:43 PM
try opening your eyes.

Dual
03-30-2010, 08:01 PM
Me and Mayard had a Misunderstanding.. and hopefully it is resolve..

maynard
03-30-2010, 08:38 PM
ya, we good

XxMastagunzxX
03-30-2010, 09:36 PM
Lol.. dual you have no reason what so ever to not like me. you don't know me, and until recent you've been quite inactive. the fact is you perma bannd someone without posting a demo, and perform admin commands without wearing the tag all the time, the fact here is that you're breaking the rules, not me. don't act like I'm doing something wrong when I'm not. it's incredibly sad you delete any ones posts who talk about you doing anything improper. your lack of maturity blows me away. why don't you grow up instead of acting like an immature child constantly over nothing.

I could give 2 shits if you're in ibis or not, or if I have your vote or not. the fact is many of the clan members I'm friends with, I'm not really worried about you. I'm incredibly active and have done nothing but be there for IBIS WCS, and follow every rule and guideline we have in WCS rules and ibis server and forum rules. I've never at any point been rude 2 you, or done anything negative towards you, the fact is you perma bannd someone, didn't post a demo, and I said "hey man, you gotta post a demo" and what do you do? well first delete my post along with any one else who says anything against you so you don't look like a tool to the public, and then proceed 2 hate me for calling you out, an actual IBIS member whose not following the IBIS rules lol... I tell ya man, your logic is fucking hilarious.

yes I'm blunt, yes I can be a prick at times, but the fact is I love IBIS, and Ive been doing nothing but being there for it and paying money into it since Ive discovered it, and regardless if you like me or not dual, I'm here to stay, get used to me. ive already been told by several ibis members I got there vote... shit the only reason I made an app is cause ibis members were pushing me to do it, and no I'm not even saying Ill get in for sure next vote, or like I sealed the deal or anything, but what I'm saying is a large amount of the ibis community and actual members it's self either is friends with me cause they got to know me, and realized I'm a decent person, or B have seen the amount of time and love ive put into IBIS.

if you want to act like a fool, go for it man, you only make yourself look bad.

I think everybody needs to calm down.

B()RAT
04-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Maynard and i have had our moments but he does a great job as an admin.
he has also been playing on the servers for a while as i have been playing for almost a year and he has been on the whole time.
+1 for this guy
GL maynard

maynard
04-04-2010, 08:01 PM
Maynard and i have had our moments but he does a great job as an admin.
he has also been playing on the servers for a while as i have been playing for almost a year and he has been on the whole time.
+1 for this guy
GL maynard

thx man =)

callo
04-04-2010, 08:15 PM
denied (even though i dont have that power)

callo
04-04-2010, 08:27 PM
dont take me seriously (EDIT=+1)

maynard
04-04-2010, 08:32 PM
lol wasn't sure... but thx for the +1 callo.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-04-2010, 09:24 PM
dont take me seriously (EDIT=+1)

well, technically, what you said would equate to:

assume <EDIT> = original value of EDIT
thus, now you're saying EDIT = <EDIT>+1. i really hope the value of EDIT is typed as a string, c-string, or int, because this'll cause all sorts of rounding problems otherwise.

maynard
04-04-2010, 09:38 PM
wait..... what?

acolyte_to_jippity
04-04-2010, 10:35 PM
c++/java

basically, assume i'm reaffirming that the bool mySupport == true

BladeTwinSwords
04-09-2010, 03:31 AM
*whispers* hi

Awesome guy +1 for you.

maynard
04-11-2010, 10:41 AM
*whispers* hi

Awesome guy +1 for you.

*whispers*

Spasm
04-14-2010, 11:23 PM
+1 Great guy and Admin, Fun to play with :)

Bullshit
04-15-2010, 02:03 AM
+1 Best guy on WCS:wtg:

Rage
04-15-2010, 07:40 PM
-1 for playing WCS but +2 for being awesome. Do the math.

Swifcfer
04-16-2010, 09:01 PM
Maynard is the best admin ever!! He certainly cares about the servers and loves to keep them running well, Maynard is super awesome and i give him +1 x900

maynard
04-26-2010, 02:33 PM
thx for the support swif, bull, rage and spasm:icon_mrgreen:

XxMastagunzxX
06-13-2010, 06:47 PM
Bump!!! :wtg:

Carina
06-14-2010, 06:09 AM
+1000.. :D
amazing guy and very fun to play with :P :wtg:

G4ce
06-16-2010, 08:57 PM
who, this guy.. wants in the legendary IBIS clan....well hes a kool guy never had any problems with him or seen him doin anything wrong or out of line. he is quite..and u know what they say about the quite ones. hes not that bad of a player, i have fun with him cuz he is a challenge and he does play alot well maynard +1 gl
see u in wcs :assault:

ps. @ rage "-1 for playing WCS but +2 for being awesome. Do the math." -3?

maynard
06-25-2010, 04:41 AM
thx for the support Carina, and g4ce.:icon_mrgreen::wtg:

OnEyEdMaN
07-11-2010, 02:18 PM
+1 WCS server wouldnt run as smooth as it always when he's on..1 of the great admin, sharpeye and quick on them hackers.!

maynard
08-15-2010, 02:29 PM
+1 WCS server wouldnt run as smooth as it always when he's on..1 of the great admin, sharpeye and quick on them hackers.!

thx
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/ktown4life1337/borat-1.jpg

taz1stP
08-16-2010, 12:20 AM
+1 why the fuck are you not in the clan yet? You help more people out then most of the clan people do.

XX0wnsXY
08-18-2010, 05:37 AM
+1 to the king of WCS. Good guy, level headed.

CYBER
08-21-2010, 02:07 PM
wow 17 fucking pages already??? i feel that i vote is irrelevent now:P
but +1 for maynard just for being one of the most admins members i have seen (altho we dnt play much together, i can ignore his trolling ass and say that he deserves the +1 for sure ) gd luck brah

-blink-
08-25-2010, 03:04 AM
+1 for me...havent played at all with him but this guys will surly take the time to help u if needed as he did for me..

XxMastagunzxX
08-30-2010, 10:00 PM
bump +1

maynard
09-27-2010, 12:44 AM
+1 why the fuck are you not in the clan yet? You help more people out then most of the clan people do.

lol... thx.

+1 to the king of WCS. Good guy, level headed.

lol thx, was starting 2 think you didn't like me.

wow 17 fucking pages already??? i feel that i vote is irrelevent now:P
but +1 for maynard just for being one of the most admins members i have seen (altho we dnt play much together, i can ignore his trolling ass and say that he deserves the +1 for sure ) gd luck brah

my apps been up a while, thx though.

+1 for me...havent played at all with him but this guys will surly take the time to help u if needed as he did for me..

your welcome. and thx.

bump +1

=p

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/ktown4life1337/borat-1.jpg

XX0wnsXY
09-27-2010, 01:57 AM
lol... thx.

lol thx, was starting 2 think you didn't like me.

]

lol why would you think that?

maynard
10-01-2010, 05:06 AM
lol why would you think that?

well at first you were like "I don't post on ppl's apps" but then eventually you started +1ing ppl's apps, but not mine. was starting 2 think you thought I was a shitty admin or something

XX0wnsXY
10-01-2010, 05:17 AM
well at first you were like "I don't post on ppl's apps" but then eventually you started +1ing ppl's apps, but not mine. was starting 2 think you thought I was a shitty admin or something

oh lol..well, that was because then, I didn't know people well enough to say yes or no..but yours I think kind of fell behind the ones I originally posted on :D

maynard
10-04-2010, 05:07 AM
oh lol..well, that was because then, I didn't know people well enough to say yes or no..but yours I think kind of fell behind the ones I originally posted on :D

well... I guess I forive ya:smirk:

Hitman
10-06-2010, 01:03 AM
Stop the flirting already....jesus christ im going to throw up again lol

XX0wnsXY
10-06-2010, 01:19 AM
Stop the flirting already....jesus christ im going to throw up again lol

Stop being a cock block. I was hoping to get some sweet maynard-ass. You ruined it.

mag36
10-06-2010, 03:06 AM
Stop being a cock block. I was hoping to get some sweet maynard-ass. You ruined it.

Is it called cock blocking or vag blocking when it comes to a girl???

**Edit**
oh wait Owns has a huge dick nevermind.
Carry on

Vladninja
10-12-2010, 10:52 PM
+1 :wtg:
How can you go wrong with a name that Epic.
After seeing TOOL 4 times in concert and Puscifer once...
I can say Maynard the singer may one day rule the world...
and Maynard the player already rules WCS.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/Vladninja/puscifer.jpg

Superman
10-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Manyrd shoulda gotten elected a long time ago. Not sure whats taking so long.

Hitman
10-13-2010, 09:37 AM

People who don't understand the voting process........LOL

chase
11-13-2010, 08:38 PM
thx ritta and jeimuzu.

I can do a year standing on my head =p the only thing that will get me 2 stop playing WCS is the server it's self being shut down. I'm a WCS lifer.

I lol'd.

+1, good guy.

maynard
11-24-2010, 03:58 PM

....:icon_mrgreen:

Is it called cock blocking or vag blocking when it comes to a girl???

I tried 2 come up with something original or funny... but couldn't think of anything

+1 :wtg:
How can you go wrong with a name that Epic.
After seeing TOOL 4 times in concert and Puscifer once...
I can say Maynard the singer may one day rule the world...
and Maynard the player already rules WCS.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/Vladninja/puscifer.jpg

Thx bro I miss pwwning with ya on WCS. Sweet pic btw

Glad 2 see ya back

People who don't understand the voting process........LOL

help me out bro, I need a coffin, 1 that you would fit into :smirk:

I lol'd.

+1, good guy.

thx guy.
I actually lol'd also. oh well, WCS will be back in the near future and all will be good again.

BladeTwinSwords
11-26-2010, 12:00 AM
I must +1 this again.

I look forward to you being my first three kills again :pistols: :icon_mrgreen:

Rapedollar$
11-28-2010, 03:11 AM
maynard eats cock... which is why i support this app... just like he supports my nuts.....

maynard
11-29-2010, 04:23 PM
maynard eats cock... which is why i support this app... just like he supports my nuts.....

Lol..... oh... and rape...

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/ktown4life1337/fuck-you.jpg
:pals: :beer:

Superman
11-29-2010, 08:38 PM
+10, Maynard is a super guy. Respectful, honest and is a all around good dude.

Scrubbleboo
11-30-2010, 05:09 PM
+1 because it's May-may. :icon_mrgreen:

DeadEyeDeNNi$
11-30-2010, 11:30 PM
Already did a +1 so now I believe it goes to

+2.349-3503749067943764308245

and then some

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

It's a specific formula that only the very L337 know about so don't ask me to interpret for you if you don't get it: P

maynard
12-06-2010, 04:04 PM
+10, Maynard is a super guy. Respectful, honest and is a all around good dude.

Thx guy

+1 because it's May-may. :icon_mrgreen:

w00t w00t

It's a specific formula that only the very L337 know about so don't ask me to interpret for you if you don't get it: P

thx, ill just assume you know what you're doing and leave ya 2 it then lol.