Estilgar
12-20-2009, 09:38 PM
In the Message section ->

Name in Game: Shishioh Guy
Steam-ID:
Who banned you: (ADMIN) maynard <Ibis.a>: banned player Shishioh Guy
When: Dec. 12th 2009, 6:35pm PST
Where: WCS Server
Why banned: Some other player joined the server and started Mic Spamming the 'most annoying sound ever' audio clip from Dumb and Dumber

Other/Reason to unban: I believe the ban was an accident as I was not the person mic spamming, nor was I holding open my channel 'effectively echoing'.

^Edit Added who banned
^Edit Ban duration 120 minutes, but i've been waitin' all day to play lolz

maynard
12-20-2009, 10:17 PM
In the Message section ->

Name in Game: Shishioh Guy
Steam-ID:
Who banned you: (ADMIN) maynard <Ibis.a>: banned player Shishioh Guy
When: Dec. 12th 2009, 6:35pm PST
Where: WCS Server
Why banned: Some other player joined the server and started Mic Spamming the 'most annoying sound ever' audio clip from Dumb and Dumber

Other/Reason to unban: I believe the ban was an accident as I was not the person mic spamming, nor was I holding open my channel 'effectively echoing'.

^Edit Added who banned
^Edit Ban duration 120 minutes, but i've been waitin' all day to play lolz

my apologies, I was trying 2 find that guys name, and I mis-clicked on yours by mistake. was a 2 hour ban, should be up by now. once again, my apologies.

Estilgar
12-20-2009, 10:36 PM
I understand the confusion and stuff, no hard feelings.

But sadly , it was a 2 hour ban and as of this reply it's been a little over 60 minutes.. sooo... Imma go brush my cat again.... for another hour... hopefully he will have some fur left for the next 'mis-ban' hehe

DeadEyeDeNNi$
12-20-2009, 11:01 PM
I understand the confusion and stuff, no hard feelings.

But sadly , it was a 2 hour ban and as of this reply it's been a little over 60 minutes.. sooo... Imma go brush my cat again.... for another hour... hopefully he will have some fur left for the next 'mis-ban' hehe

This happens every once in awhile unfortunately. It is a simple fact of life that once again proves that as even admins are not perfect, just like you we make mistakes.

We apologize when we recognize them but it's not always a deal that we see and/or deal with properly via mistaken identity.

Thanks for your understanding though. :)

DED