PDA

View Full Version : Banned INF

Clone
12-22-2009, 08:36 PM
So i found out why INF banned me yesterday it was because i kicked him when he was AFK i asked him if he was AFK he didnt respond so i kicked him to give some extra room. it was legit i would do it to anyone to free up more space.. not to mention an afk zombie sucks..

Either way today i banned him for illegaly banning me.. not because i was angry or anything... but i think a one day ban will do him some good when it comes to making banning decisions you dont do it when you get kicked for being AFK.

Either way INF <ibis.a> banned for one day thats 24 hours, 1440 mins, 86400 secs.

P.S feel free to argue or make complaints against my banning of INF.

Clone

EVL_Ripper
12-22-2009, 09:11 PM
Seems legit. Ban approved.

Christmas
12-22-2009, 09:14 PM
Not legit.

You are not supposed to ban admins for any reason. Kicking AFK admins in spectate to add room to the server is the only acceptable rule that I am aware of.

Clone
12-22-2009, 09:39 PM
if it wasnt legit i apoligise BUT it felt damn good to do it.... just sayin..

Clone

walterbrunswick
12-22-2009, 09:42 PM
Fight fire with fire! And whiskey! And Irish Car Bombs! :assault::assault::assault:

Jeimuzu
12-22-2009, 10:00 PM
So i found out why INF banned me yesterday it was because i kicked him when he was AFK i asked him if he was AFK he didnt respond so i kicked him to give some extra room. it was legit i would do it to anyone to free up more space.. not to mention an afk zombie sucks..

Either way today i banned him for illegaly banning me.. not because i was angry or anything... but i think a one day ban will do him some good when it comes to making banning decisions you dont do it when you get kicked for being AFK.

Either way INF <ibis.a> banned for one day thats 24 hours, 1440 mins, 86400 secs.

P.S feel free to argue or make complaints against my banning of INF.

Clone

+10 to Clone for banning INF!

If anyone says otherwise, go meet INF yourself and then come back.

XxMastagunzxX
12-22-2009, 10:05 PM
It's against the rules but I do find this rather funny!

Tragedy
12-22-2009, 11:36 PM
IMO, more power to you for doing it. Although...Christmas is correct. You should of just posted to Zero about him banning you and BOOM there goes his admin.

That would of felt much better.

Now you both are most likely just going to get a slap on the wrist since you both did it to each other. :violin:

DeadEyeDeNNi$
12-22-2009, 11:39 PM
IMO, more power to you for doing it. Although...Christmas is correct. You should of just posted to Zero about him banning you and BOOM there goes his admin.

That would of felt much better.

Now you both are most likely just going to get a slap on the wrist since you both did it to each other. :violin:

Nod - And plz read my post earlier here on this subject

Rapedollar$
12-27-2009, 01:33 PM
Lex Talionis ~ an eye for an eye

i personally approve, the tos on the other hand... sez u been bad...

Holy-Sonic
12-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Although I was a crappy ass admin (which yes i admit), I say not legit after i see that I'm not admin, I've seen what i done, and for that reason i say disapprove...

Jeimuzu
12-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Although I was a crappy ass admin (which yes i admit), I say not legit after i see that I'm not admin, I've seen what i done, and for that reason i say disapprove...

I still stand by what I said before. Inf had it coming.

wickedtribe
12-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Has Inf complained about the ban? Most likely he will if he has not... you broke the rules clone but, seeing as he did it to you... youll both probably get a slap on the wrist when Zero gets back.... None of my concern really just don't let this evolve into something bigger.

maynard
12-29-2009, 06:46 PM
only time an admin can do shit to another is kick them when they in spectate 2 free up a spot... but even so that's pointless and will probably just piss off the other admin regardless. admins have reserved slots, so as soon as they come back (generally a couple minute) they just re-join, and someone gets kicked for reserved slot.... so you're not really clearing any spots up, all you're doing is letting someone else join the game for like 3 mins till the admin returns... I call that pointless... and wouldn't even bother. it will just anger the other admin regardless if it's ok to do or not. I think it's best admins just never touch another admin... prevents a lot of probs.

Christmas
12-29-2009, 09:45 PM
only time an admin can do shit to another is kick them when they in spectate 2 free up a spot... but even so that's pointless and will probably just piss off the other admin regardless. admins have reserved slots, so as soon as they come back (generally a couple minute) they just re-join, and someone gets kicked for reserved slot.... so you're not really clearing any spots up, all you're doing is letting someone else join the game for like 3 mins till the admin returns... I call that pointless... and wouldn't even bother. it will just anger the other admin regardless if it's ok to do or not. I think it's best admins just never touch another admin... prevents a lot of probs.

I've never seen a player able to connect to the server while it was full.

And it has been done countless times without problems, anyways. Don't be mad cause I was right.

maynard
12-29-2009, 10:24 PM
I've never seen a player able to connect to the server while it was full.

And it has been done countless times without problems, anyways. Don't be mad cause I was right.
you can connect 2 the server when it's full. but you can't get in. every time someone connects it lags the server a little... and when it's full and ppl constantly click 2 join and get back in it generates llloottss of lag.

also there's the issue of the admin you boot from spectate could be demoing someone... thought id just point that out.

what exactly are you right about? ... I don't understand what you're getting at. the only thing you've said on this thread, i've agreed with you on.

Christmas
12-29-2009, 11:40 PM
you can connect 2 the server when it's full. but you can't get in. every time someone connects it lags the server a little... and when it's full and ppl constantly click 2 join and get back in it generates llloottss of lag.

also there's the issue of the admin you boot from spectate could be demoing someone... thought id just point that out.

what exactly are you right about? ... I don't understand what you're getting at. the only thing you've said on this thread, i've agreed with you on.

Thats why you ask the admin if they are there.

I was right when I told you to boot Rouge (who wasn't even wearing a tag) and you got mad. I will hold that over you till the day I die.

maynard
12-30-2009, 12:40 AM
Thats why you ask the admin if they are there.

I was right when I told you to boot Rouge (who wasn't even wearing a tag) and you got mad. I will hold that over you till the day I die.

Lol I don't kick admins. it's my choice. if you don't like it, go buy admin and kick him and who ever else you want yourself.:icon_mrgreen:

Jeimuzu
12-30-2009, 02:26 AM
Personally I still think Inf deserved it.