PDA

View Full Version : Old admin abusing

Abandoned
12-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Admin's INGAME name: I play CS with a helmet i.a

You're INGAME name: Raging Noob Killer <Ibis.a><R.A>

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

so apparently an older admin has come back to the server, however I do not think that should give him the right to admin abuse to get ahead of the game. We were playing beachstrike 420 and he slapped himself across the map to get to the basement and start cading up. myself and spartan where running down with Alex - mamrock and we jumped into the cade, spartan shot it but it was not nearly complete yet, I would not have said anything if it was my cade. this admin then froze him. Whether he is an old admin or not I do not believe he should be able to admin abuse!! He also does not have the <ibis.a> tag.

matrixninja
12-23-2009, 05:57 PM
Admin's INGAME name: I play CS with a helmet i.a

You're INGAME name: Raging Noob Killer <Ibis.a><R.A>

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

so apparently an older admin has come back to the server, however I do not think that should give him the right to admin abuse to get ahead of the game. We were playing beachstrike 420 and he slapped himself across the map to get to the basement and start cading up. myself and spartan where running down with Alex - mamrock and we jumped into the cade, spartan shot it but it was not nearly complete yet, I would not have said anything if it was my cade. this admin then froze him. Whether he is an old admin or not I do not believe he should be able to admin abuse!! He also does not have the <ibis.a> tag.

Yup,I was on when this happend.I didn't directly witness this part mentioned,but everything that happend after.Raging,was trying to explain to this guy that he was admin abusing.But the admin in question continued being stubborn,and not bothering to talk with him,rather than saying:''I don't care!''.Admins should not abuse,nor act like this twords other admins.

OMGBEARS
12-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Using slap to mess around and such I can give leeway. Using it to escape from zombies or using it to get ahead of humans to cade before anyone could get there normally is in extremely bad form. Although it's not the worst form of admin abuse, it is certainly a form of it.

Zero telling him what's up should fix it, imo.

loka
12-23-2009, 06:28 PM
An old admin? That guy has been playing on the server for a few months. Teehee. By his name alone he's probably mentally retarded. There should be an application process for admins. Even if it is paying admin. It weeds out the retards. Three people we had/have issues with never bother/ed to post anything on the forums. There's the kryptonite. The forums.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-23-2009, 06:30 PM
actually loka, he was here like a was here for over a year and half...

He's not to dumb, but someone needs to have a word with him.

Abandoned
12-23-2009, 06:31 PM
That is what I thought, but his little sidekick said that he is an old admin....

loka
12-23-2009, 06:34 PM
That is what I thought, but his little sidekick said that he is an old admin....

I love people with sidekicks aka it's his buddy from the mental retardation foundation.

matrixninja
12-23-2009, 07:34 PM
I love people with sidekicks aka it's his buddy from the mental retardation foundation.

Loka,I think you've wraped up all our feelings (Mine anyways :P) About this guy.

walterbrunswick
12-23-2009, 07:47 PM
The cop college I went to used to be an insane asylum until the 1980's when they let all those cuckoos loose.

By the way, the movie Police Academy (1984) was filmed at my college, at the cottages. True story.

Original trailer for Police Academy (1984) "The new police recruits. Call them slobs. Call them jerks. Call them gross. - Just don't call them when you're in trouble."

YvAzOb0ciUM

mastercheff
12-23-2009, 07:59 PM

/facepalm loka this guy is from old century good old zm he was from the days that the crowds WEREN'T stupid

loka
12-23-2009, 08:06 PM
That's funny. So someone from the old days is allowed to slap themselves to give themselves a time advantage while everyone else plays by the rules? Wow we have some hypocrites up in this bitch. Follow the rules. This is why dumb bullshit starts. People think they have the higher right to do whatever the hell they want. If I were you Abandoned... I would have frozen him for even slapping himself there that quickly because from spawn to that point of the basement takes about 50 seconds to almost a minute.

OMGBEARS
12-23-2009, 08:12 PM
/facepalm loka this guy is from old century good old zm he was from the days that the crowds WEREN'T stupid

Older admins don't have the right to abuse their powers. And besides, if there is any truth to the law of averages (and the law of nostalgia) the crowds in ZM have always been a mix between intelligent human beings and idiots. Things were always better "back in the day."

And even if he was, this would have been considered admin abuse back then as well. I know this because older admins have told me these sorts of things when I received my ibis.a tag.

Jeimuzu
12-23-2009, 11:09 PM
I'll talk to him next time I see him.

XxMastagunzxX
12-23-2009, 11:10 PM
I'll talk to him next time I see him.

If he even acknowledges you talking to him...he's not very talkative

Jeimuzu
12-24-2009, 12:06 AM
If he even acknowledges you talking to him...he's not very talkative

He acknowledged me last time he and I were on.

Christmas
12-24-2009, 12:08 AM
You know, I swear there was a stipulation that admin abuse threads needed demos to be valid.

My old age must be getting to me...

Oasis
12-24-2009, 03:39 AM

Got somethin' to say, newfag? CS with a helmet on was and still is a great admin.

Slapping himself was wrong, of course. But he muted the mic spammers which matrixninja and some other newfaggotry admin allowed to spam annoying overplayed two year old sound clips that aren't even half funny anymore.

How about we bring the old ZM community back?

EDIT : I'm not from a mental retardation foundation either. I just tend to stick up for the old community over the new, because obviously you new idiots have no idea what being an admin is all about.

Abandoned
12-24-2009, 03:42 AM
I have a demo, of the discussion after said events transpired! Or rather one-sided talk

Oasis
12-24-2009, 03:47 AM
I have a demo, of the discussion after said events transpired! Or rather one-sided talk

This is all blasphemy. You should be honored to have an old admin there in the first place.

It'd be lame if helmet got his admin taken away for this.

loka
12-24-2009, 04:08 AM
That's so cute. How old are you 5? Obviously you have the mental capacity of a 12 year old reminiscing about "old times". Only retards and children go that deeply to think about the good old days. There is no such thing as moving in the past. I however have heard of moving to the future. All I've seen from the "old" is QQing about how things were fun.

Admit it. Shit was never "fun". Shit was just better because it was a small group of people, and it expanded and you guys never wanted that to change. Lots of people don't like change apparently.

Doesn't take a genius to be a good admin. Obviously your friend thinks because he's old school he can do whatever the fuck he wants to. Nice example considering how do you think some of the new admins get their ideas from? Watching other admins do whatever the fuck they want to do. Doesn't take a moron to know this. Especially if you've been in clans or other communities beforehand.

Don't be fucking stupid and assume because someone is old school they are righteous to do anything they want. James and the other oldies even said themselves they would talk to your friend, so take that sand out of your vagina and move the fuck on.

Oasis
12-24-2009, 04:19 AM
That's so cute. How old are you 5? Obviously you have the mental capacity of a 12 year old reminiscing about "old times". Only retards and children go that deeply to think about the good old days. There is no such thing as moving in the past. I however have heard of moving to the future. All I've seen from the "old" is QQing about how things were fun.

Admit it. Shit was never "fun". Shit was just better because it was a small group of people, and it expanded and you guys never wanted that to change. Lots of people don't like change apparently.

Doesn't take a genius to be a good admin. Obviously your friend thinks because he's old school he can do whatever the fuck he wants to. Nice example considering how do you think some of the new admins get their ideas from? Watching other admins do whatever the fuck they want to do. Doesn't take a moron to know this. Especially if you've been in clans or other communities beforehand.

Don't be fucking stupid and assume because someone is old school they are righteous to do anything they want. James and the other oldies even said themselves they would talk to your friend, so take that sand out of your vagina and move the fuck on.

Yo, shut the fuck up and relax, baddie.

You're putting words into my mouth as you do to everyone else, you stuck up bitch.

I didn't say just because he's oldschool he can do whatever he wants. I said that he's not an idiot, he knows when he's crossing the line. I'm pretty sure he had a good reason to slap himself, and not to "abuse" or get to a impossible spot. Only newfags make those assumptions.

Plus... who the fuck are you and why are you bagging on everyone on the forums? You're obviously a person with a high concentration of pigment in her skin. Your argument is invalid. You're the cancer that is killing IBIS. >_>

EDIT : And why the fuck are you using the "QQ" phrase in your paragraph of bullshit? You don't deserve to use "QQ".

loka
12-24-2009, 04:41 AM
mmm no. I call things as they are. Don't get upset because a new admin caught someone "old school" doing something they shouldn't be doing. Defending someone for slapping themself is pretty thick skin and doesn't bode well for anyone at all. In fact, 99% of this community takes much of my comments in sarcasm, dry humor, or have accepted I'm a bitch who keeps it real. Mainly because... well I keep it real. The drama has been in the community long enough not to know I'm not the plague. If anything just a strong minded bitch, but it's ok if you got your ass handed by a baddie.

No one has time to babysit 12 year olds on a server aka ZM, consdering why many regulars have stopped playing ZM and have gone back to repopulating the pub, or playing WCS or GunGame.

QQ more plz. lawl

Oasis
12-24-2009, 04:43 AM
mmm no. I call things as they are. Don't get upset because a new admin caught someone "old school" doing something they shouldn't be doing. Defending someone for slapping themself is pretty thick skin and doesn't bode well for anyone at all. In fact, 99% of this community takes much of my comments in sarcasm, dry humor, or have accepted I'm a bitch who keeps it real. Mainly because... well I keep it real. The drama has been in the community long enough not to know I'm not the plague. If anything just a strong minded bitch, but it's ok if you got your ass handed by a baddie.

No one has time to babysit 12 year olds on a server aka ZM, consdering why many regulars have stopped playing ZM and have gone back to repopulating the pub, or playing WCS or GunGame.

QQ more plz. lawl

Are you trying to be the old chelsea? You're headed down the right path.

ya bro u keep it real ^______^ u so HxC MAN

Obvious douche is obvious.

loka
12-24-2009, 05:13 AM
:violin:

matrixninja
12-24-2009, 08:24 AM
Got somethin' to say, newfag? CS with a helmet on was and still is a great admin.

Slapping himself was wrong, of course. But he muted the mic spammers which matrixninja and some other newfaggotry admin allowed to spam annoying overplayed two year old sound clips that aren't even half funny anymore.

EDIT : I'm not from a mental retardation foundation either. I just tend to stick up for the old community over the new, because obviously you new idiots have no idea what being an admin is all about.

Wow...Who are you exactly,by calling me a newfagotry admin (That's not even a word..),when you've probably NEVER seen me admin before? I help out alot,I need to have some fun,so do the players.

XxMastagunzxX
12-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Loka V Oasis

DING DING DING Loka wins!!!!

:lmao:

OMGBEARS
12-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Are you trying to be the old chelsea? You're headed down the right path.

ya bro u keep it real ^______^ u so HxC MAN

Obvious douche is obvious.

Are you from the time when admins had their buddies come in to defend them instead of doing it themselves? Why not tell CS the next time you see him to hop on the forums to say something instead of simply complaining on how Loka is responding.

Slapping to get ahead of the crowd isn't even that big of a deal in my book. On the scale of abuse between 1 and 10, 1 being slapping yourself just for fun and screwing around and 10 being perma banning everyone on the server until Zero catches you, I'd say this is a 4 or 5. Still a no-no, but definitely not worth the effort you're putting into this, Oasis, so chill out.

mastercheff
12-24-2009, 10:32 AM
rofl ibis arguement of the year

Tragedy
12-24-2009, 10:39 AM
Oasis and Loka, you both need to zip it.

Oasis, you aren't making any sense. You are like a grandpa who hated the invention of computers and telephones. Shit happens, live with it.

Loka, love you but don't feed this fags fire. It's annoying

:banghead:

walterbrunswick
12-24-2009, 11:03 AM
rofl ibis arguement of the year

We've had a lot better.

inf ibis.a
12-24-2009, 01:39 PM
You people need to stop whining and have a good old fashioned glass of STFU.

Boohoo he slapped himself to give himself an advantage :icon_cry:

NOBODY CARES :plzdie:

walterbrunswick
12-24-2009, 01:48 PM

This coming from one of the stupidest and worst admins on here.

Do us all a favor, give up admin and leave this community if you're going to have that shitty attitude. :stupid::ditto::plzdie:

OMGBEARS
12-24-2009, 01:51 PM
this coming from one of the stupidest and worst admins on here.

Do us all a favor, give up admin and leave this community if you're going to have that shitty attitude. :stupid::ditto::plzdie:

q

f

t

inthebutt
12-24-2009, 02:16 PM

INF you have no say what so ever in any matter that pertains to admin abuse.

your a joke as an admin.

nobody cares what you have to say anyways.

as far as I PLAY CS WITH A HELMET ON|ibis.a, he is an old admin and he should know better than that.

even though he is overseas serving canada, he still shouldn't have slapped himself all over the map.

who ever said they had a demo post it.

if you said you have a demo but turns out you really don't, your creditably on here is shot.

Envy
12-24-2009, 02:22 PM
He also does not have the <ibis.a> tag.

Using powers like that is considered admin abuse. If you're demoing and banning tag after, but this clearly wasn't the case.

Oasis
12-24-2009, 02:29 PM
:violin:

Yeah, shut the fuck up.

@Tragedy : you can suck a dick, cock rider.

@matrixninja : you're a garbage admin, get the fuck out.

My rant's done, flame shield is on.

XxMastagunzxX
12-24-2009, 02:31 PM

You need to have a glass of cocks :stupid: :plzdie:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-24-2009, 03:02 PM
I think I can not speak, I am one of those that slap themselves for advantage ... but I try not me slapper... (a real drug that commands). I wonder if Zero could withdraw that commands me??

~~Tommy~~

OMGBEARS
12-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Oh, Tommy! Your broken english is a bright and shining star in an otherwise dull and listless night.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-24-2009, 03:31 PM
ARGH :headache::banghead:

Rezel
12-24-2009, 03:37 PM
I see this as something that someone needs to be talk to him about, but nothing else other than that. From what i see he is a admin who seems to be doing his job.

Compared to the other Abuse issues we are dealing with, i do not see this as a big issue other than a little bit of admin play that shouldn't be happening.

mastercheff
12-24-2009, 03:52 PM

stfu and gtfo

loka
12-24-2009, 03:53 PM
I see this as something that someone needs to be talk to him about, but nothing else other than that. From what i see he is a admin who seems to be doing his job.

Compared to the other Abuse issues we are dealing with, i do not see this as a big issue other than a little bit of admin play that shouldn't be happening.

ding ding ding!

Dude is getting defensive like his friends admin is going to be taken away. So silly.

mastagunz you know I'm queen of flames, and everyone gets torched. Only natural :P

mastercheff
12-24-2009, 03:54 PM
ARGH :headache::banghead:

oh tommy some day you will get Rosetta stone

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-24-2009, 05:08 PM

Old people talk about old times, what else do they have to talk about? The regulars who have played in ibis for more then a year now remember how the zm used to be fill 24/7 and how much fun it used to be.

This is no way convinent and a total bias response.

Once again this is based on your ignorance twoards the situation. Your shooting from the hip.

And again you come to the assumption that "old" school community players think they can do what they want.

This is an invalid flame. I think you could do better then this loka. :banghead:

Abandoned
12-24-2009, 07:42 PM
INF you have no say what so ever in any matter that pertains to admin abuse.

your a joke as an admin.

nobody cares what you have to say anyways.

as far as I PLAY CS WITH A HELMET ON|ibis.a, he is an old admin and he should know better than that.

even though he is overseas serving canada, he still shouldn't have slapped himself all over the map.

who ever said they had a demo post it.

if you said you have a demo but turns out you really don't, your creditably on here is shot.

I do have a demo, but I also said the demo is AFTER the fact of the one-sided argument.

EDIT: The demo has been deleted due to a virus corruption of my system, and on Christmas-Eve of course!

I never said that something needs to be done, I was just venting!! I am sure every admin has slapped themselves once or twice, and I never said I was perfect.

inthebutt
12-24-2009, 09:47 PM
I do have a demo, but I also said the demo is AFTER the fact of the one-sided argument.

EDIT: The demo has been deleted due to a virus corruption of my system, and on Christmas-Eve of course!

I never said that something needs to be done, I was just venting!! I am sure every admin has slapped themselves once or twice, and I never said I was perfect.

first off, nice excuse with the virus for not producing a demo.

second, I have never used the slap command to do anything in that manner.

so don't accuse every admin of doing that unless you've seen either a admin do it personally or have witnessed multiple admins doing it.

you have know earned the label of a liar.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-24-2009, 10:17 PM
Zero removed me the Slap Commands =O !!! it's my gift ok Zero !

๖ReS
12-24-2009, 10:19 PM

Did you just come from /b/ ?

Oasis
12-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Did you just come from /b/ ?

I did.

Oasis
12-24-2009, 11:11 PM
ding ding ding!

Dude is getting defensive like his friends admin is going to be taken away. So silly.

mastagunz you know I'm queen of flames, and everyone gets torched. Only natural :P

I'm pretty sure you got torched here, idiot. And yes i'm getting defensive because you and several other new admins were all harping about how he's an idiot and not the right person for the job.

loka
12-25-2009, 12:07 AM
Once again a moron. Learn to read instead of just browsing and selectively reading what you want to read. You got upset because I called you (sidekick) a retard. Sorry if you got butt hurt about being called a retard on the internet, and +1 for getting all defensive and butt hurt about something so small.

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/w/why_so_serious_cat-12947.jpg

But really, you should just learn to let things go and not take shit so serious. I hear it reduces unwanted stress levels. Or, you can get defensive about dumb small shit. I stated my opinion. Don't like it? Too fucking bad. Opinions are assholes and everyone has them. Toodles.

Sin
12-25-2009, 08:21 AM
Opinions are like assholes and everyone has them. Toodles.

Fixed.

Oasis
12-25-2009, 07:56 PM
Do some research on who you're ranting about and maybe things wouldn't be so serious. -1 at the overplayed joker meme.

Your argument is pretty weak, get some new material. G'day bitch.

walterbrunswick
12-25-2009, 09:17 PM
I wouldn't fuck with Oasis... he looks like a serial killer :lmao::lmao:

Love ya bro ;D

*Holy-Dart*
12-25-2009, 09:37 PM
Yo, shut the fuck up and relax, baddie.

You're putting words into my mouth as you do to everyone else, you stuck up bitch.

I didn't say just because he's oldschool he can do whatever he wants. I said that he's not an idiot, he knows when he's crossing the line. I'm pretty sure he had a good reason to slap himself, and not to "abuse" or get to a impossible spot. Only newfags make those assumptions.

Plus... who the fuck are you and why are you bagging on everyone on the forums? You're obviously a person with a high concentration of pigment in her skin. Your argument is invalid. You're the cancer that is killing IBIS. >_>

EDIT : And why the fuck are you using the "QQ" phrase in your paragraph of bullshit? You don't deserve to use "QQ".

'm pretty sure he had a good reason to slap himself, and not to "abuse"

Well when i first read this i was like yeah, then i read it again and then i thought this, From What i read He slapped himself to get in the lead and build a cade before anyone? correct me if I'm wrong, anyways, But how would there be a good reason into why he slapped him self to get advantage? to get safe from the zombies of caurse but then what about all the other humans? they dont all have admin and cannot do that. so as like other people said its not bad to slap your self and i have learned this also, but to get an advantage is a no no :reddot:

Abandoned
12-25-2009, 11:14 PM
first off, nice excuse with the virus for not producing a demo.

second, I have never used the slap command to do anything in that manner.

so don't accuse every admin of doing that unless you've seen either a admin do it personally or have witnessed multiple admins doing it.

you have know earned the label of a liar.

First off, I have witnessed SEVERAL admins slapping, and second off I did have a virus thank you very much, I am trying to get some data recovery software because I lost a bunch of shit when it hit as well!! SO I would appreciated if you my so called "liar" label would be removed, thank you!

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Slap noob admin power !!!

inthebutt
12-26-2009, 10:54 PM
First off, I have witnessed SEVERAL admins slapping, and second off I did have a virus thank you very much, I am trying to get some data recovery software because I lost a bunch of shit when it hit as well!! SO I would appreciated if you my so called "liar" label would be removed, thank you!

not till you produce a valid demo with the correct time stamp.

loka
12-26-2009, 10:56 PM
Well... you are aware Source TV is on ZM. So all you need really is the time of the incident. Hence why I think Source TV should be put in all the servers.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-26-2009, 11:17 PM
IT'S JUST A GAME !

If you abuse.....just BYE BYE Admin Power End point !

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

walterbrunswick
12-26-2009, 11:21 PM
IT'S JUST A GAME !

If you abuse.....just BYE BYE Admin Power End point !

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Wrong, my French Canadian friend. It's a business. Money and greed is what it's about. If ZERO can get a few extra bucks out of anyone, then he will.

Unless a LOT of people complain about a certain admin, nothing will be done :wtg:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-26-2009, 11:36 PM
Wrong, my French Canadian friend. It's a business. Money and greed is what it's about. If ZERO can get a few extra bucks out of anyone, then he will.

Unless a LOT of people complain about a certain admin, nothing will be done :wtg:

What is needed to understand Zero is to stop PAY YOUR ADMIN (EVERYONE) After a few weeks ... zero will see that it goes something! = O :banghead::headache:

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-27-2009, 09:20 AM

Shut up

mastercheff
12-27-2009, 09:30 AM
Shut up

i couldn't of explained it much better

Oasis
12-27-2009, 11:17 AM

True.

Holy-Sonic
12-27-2009, 11:48 AM
i couldn't of explained it much better

agree

Bumpkin
01-02-2010, 02:41 PM

LOLOL.

my admin never got removed...

Guess ZERO just loves me too much.

Vladninja
01-02-2010, 09:13 PM
LOLOL.

my admin never got removed...

Guess ZERO just loves me too much.

Don't be so sure of yourself.... I know a few new IBIS Clan members Zero accepted that are just waiting for you to abuse again. :smirk:

And if you don't abuse I'm sure some horrible personal or family related issue will arise in no time and then you will disappear again.

Just FYI Drama levels were at an all time low while you were gone.

Vladninja
01-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Don't be so sure of yourself, I rarely abuse.

And FYI, I disappeared, not because of you guys, but because I had some issues irl that needed to be taken care of.

Now that they are, my dear 2-faced backstabbing lying little friend, I'm back<33

You do realize that's a really disrespectful thing to say to a member of IBIS Clan... and we really don't take disrespect lightly... but Ive been called worse by more important people.

That being said I'm done playing into your need for attention game.
This thread should have been closed sometime ago... but don't worry steps are already being taken to help Man Bear Pig moderate the forums more closely.

walterbrunswick
01-03-2010, 05:42 PM
You do realize that's a really disrespectful thing to say to a member of IBIS Clan... and we really don't take disrespect lightly... but Ive been called worse by more important people.

This thread should have been closed sometime ago... but don't worry steps are already being taken to help Man Bear Pig moderate the forums more closely.

Just as a side note, I think it's fair to say that a significant amount of IBIS Gamings' popularity can be attributed to the drama.

Drama > dullness.

This is entertainment.

XxMastagunzxX
01-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Walter I doubt any significant number of people came to IBIS because of her.

walterbrunswick
01-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Walter I doubt any significant number of people came to IBIS because of her.

Not only her, but drama in general.

Drama and laughs.

inthebutt
01-03-2010, 06:13 PM

let it go vlad.

we now have more important things to worry about than her.

she'll be dealt with.

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-03-2010, 06:16 PM
let it go vlad.

we now have more important things to worry about than her.

she'll be dealt with.

We have greater plans in the near future...oh I can't wait. *feeling giddy*

Vladninja
01-03-2010, 06:54 PM
We have greater plans in the near future...oh I can't wait. *feeling giddy*

Fair enough Inthebutt as I said before Im done.

Time to turn my attention where its needed....
Great things are in the works for this year!
I cant wait either... :icon_mrgreen:

OMGBEARS
01-04-2010, 11:30 PM
I lol'd.

Guess your e-peen grew too.

I have no clue who you are or were, Bumpkin, but I get the strange feeling I'm not going to like you much.

You probably smack yourself a lot, don't you? :yernuts:

Bumpkin
01-04-2010, 11:31 PM
I have no clue who you are or were, Bumpkin, but I get the strange feeling I'm not going to like you much.

You probably smack yourself a lot, don't you? :yernuts:

It's Toasties, you tard.

OMGBEARS
01-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Oh.

Hi Toasties.

Bumpkin
01-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Oh.

Hi Toasties.

Hahaha.

Sorry, dude.

XxMastagunzxX
01-04-2010, 11:38 PM
OMGbears...do you associate with this skank on a regular basis?

OMGBEARS
01-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Hahaha.

Sorry, dude.

Should have known from the font color.

Book Antiqua is so 2009.

OMGbears...do you associate with this skank on a regular basis?

About as regular as my bowels are.

I don't eat a lot fiber, btw.

Bumpkin
01-04-2010, 11:41 PM

Book Antiqua is so 2009.

Shall I change it up for you?

OMGBEARS
01-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Shall I change it up for you?

I don't know what you just said. I'm orange color blind.

So here's a picture that accurately represents my feelings of this thread so far:

http://www.techspot.com/gallery/data/504/wtf.jpg

Bumpkin
01-04-2010, 11:44 PM

So here's a picture that accurately represents my feelings of this thread so far:

How about...

This?

XxMastagunzxX
01-04-2010, 11:45 PM
How about you change it to an invisible color? That would be great

OMGBEARS
01-04-2010, 11:47 PM
How about you change it to an invisible color? That would be great

http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/blow-him-he-is-a-shark-demotivational-poster.jpg

XxMastagunzxX
01-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Toasties would blow it

OMGBEARS
01-04-2010, 11:52 PM
Woops I accidentally quoted you, Masta.

Yeah it was supposed to quote toasties.

Stupid internets.

XxMastagunzxX
01-05-2010, 12:02 AM
You will be dealt with unless you quit spamming for good

uuntiltheendd
01-05-2010, 01:13 AM
We have greater plans in the near future...oh I can't wait. *feeling giddy*death to the goat whore? that would be amazing.

this is why she needs attention:<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vwn61EoObtE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vwn61EoObtE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

uuntiltheendd
01-05-2010, 01:15 AM

dude that is my pic i use for random shit

double post ftw

Curdy
01-05-2010, 08:38 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_RjMSWhGWak&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_RjMSWhGWak&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

loka
01-05-2010, 09:38 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_RjMSWhGWak&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_RjMSWhGWak&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

baaahahahaha this song makes me cringe and the video makes me laugh

maynard
01-05-2010, 12:01 PM

lol or her picture.....

Christmas
01-05-2010, 01:14 PM
lol or her picture.....

Her picture wasn't up at the time.

Also guys, it takes two to tango, so it doesn't surprise me that both parties (autmn and everybody else) are being volatile to each other.

Why doesn't everyone just grow up and shut the fuck up?

"But Autumn's a fat skank har har har"

"But they are calling me a fat skank har har har"

Get over it please.

walterbrunswick
01-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Her picture wasn't up at the time.

Also guys, it takes two to tango, so it doesn't surprise me that both parties (autmn and everybody else) are being volatile to each other.

Why doesn't everyone just grow up and shut the fuck up?

"But Autumn's a fat skank har har har"

"But they are calling me a fat skank har har har"

Get over it please.

Some people on here act like they're in fifth-grade, so why is that surprising?

Christmas
01-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Some people on here act like they're in fifth-grade, so why is that surprising?

I don't really give a shit. Everyone on both sides in this stupid thing is acting like they are four years old. This forum has some of the worst moderation because though people accuse autumn of spamming, nothing is done to remove the posts and spam. No posts are edited for their content. No real warnings are given out other than "I'm gonna totally ban you." Nothing showing responsibility regarding the ones that are in charge. If Autumn is spamming and disrespecting administrators and clan members, then her posts need to be removed or edited. She obviously doesn't care about the infractions, because like this post, they are simply words. Nip it in the bud and do so for ALL members.

And Autumn you need to just ignore the people who you say are harassing you and just post content related to the topics at hand. Don't start getting into a pissing match just because you feel your honor is being attacked. And I don't understand why you made a new account in the first place knowing that it was going to start bullshit once again. If you honestly don't care what people think, simply stay away from these forums and talk to the people you DO like on steam chat or through e-mail or other methods. This whole "public crap fest bullshit" is getting annoying and you did bring the hatred back out in the open by coming back, regardless if that hatred was warranted or not.

Vladninja
01-05-2010, 01:46 PM
I don't really give a shit. Everyone on both sides in this stupid thing is acting like they are four years old. This forum has some of the worst moderation because though people accuse autumn of spamming, nothing is done to remove the posts and spam. No posts are edited for their content. No real warnings are given out other than "I'm gonna totally ban you." Nothing showing responsibility regarding the ones that are in charge. If Autumn is spamming and disrespecting administrators and clan members, then her posts need to be removed or edited. She obviously doesn't care about the infractions, because like this post, they are simply words. Nip it in the bud and do so for ALL members.

And Autumn you need to just ignore the people who you say are harassing you and just post content related to the topics at hand. Don't start getting into a pissing match just because you feel your honor is being attacked. And I don't understand why you made a new account in the first place knowing that it was going to start bullshit once again. If you honestly don't care what people think, simply stay away from these forums and talk to the people you DO like on steam chat or through e-mail or other methods. This whole "public crap fest bullshit" is getting annoying and you did bring the hatred back out in the open by coming back, regardless if that hatred was warranted or not.

Hate to say it Christmas but your right...

We are working on our end for better forum moderation but like all big changes at IBIS these things take time.

maynard
01-05-2010, 01:53 PM

+1:wtg:

inthebutt
01-05-2010, 04:33 PM

no need to get your panties in a bunch christmas.

all IBIS clan members now have forum MOD.

spam post will now be deleted.

alot more people are now watching the forums than just MBP.

and I'm closing this thread to prevent things from going out of control.

ZERO or MBP can reopen it if they feel it needs to be.

but this is going now where and is way off topic