PDA

View Full Version : Need Help/Opinions

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-09-2008, 10:01 AM
I got suspended on Wednesday from my high school because i took a picture of my teachers butt and sent it to some other guys. They suspended me for three days and I wrote a letter of apology to the teacher. Not so bad, I go back Tuesday and all is well.

But now they have made it a 10 day suspension out of no where. I think a 10 day is making the matter a little extreme. It endangers my future and i could have "Sexual Harassment" charges filed against me. That will stay with me for life, and i don't think its right that a teenager making a dumb mistake should be punished that severely.

My home computer was taken away (along with my phone and Ipod). So i dont think I will be gaming at all for about a month.

If anyone has any comment about this that wont harm my already shitty mood than please speak.

+Project.S+
05-09-2008, 03:57 PM
I hit my teacher with a belt once.

I wrote a letter of apology, and got a stern talk from the principal and everyone laughed at both of them for a very long time.

Once the drama goes away all will be well, trust me in the end its all too funny on your side. It'll be a story of the past.

I hope she wasn't some nasty fugly kinda teacher or else bad manbear

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Oh no, she is a dime.

Today they pulled all the kids in my grade out of their classes and lectured them for a long time.

3 other students were suspended and 1 of them for throwing a chair at the teacher.

I don't know what to think.....

Dual
05-09-2008, 04:02 PM
I Think the punishments is a little to harsh, I've done way worse shit in high school back in my day. Sent me that pic of that ass! lol j/k:rant:

+Project.S+
05-09-2008, 04:04 PM
lol my older brother got expelled when he was in grade 10 for hitting a teacher with a chair.

lmao we dont have anger problems, just have very bad patience for stupid bitchy people

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-09-2008, 04:05 PM
I already deleted it and erased all of the ones i sent to people. Lucky i did that before they took my phone to check.

Schools are doing this whole "No tolerance" thing now, and if you put one toe out of line the consequence are severe.

But hell, if my life is ruined than i can always join the Military.

Dual
05-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Don't be like those crazy white kids and go shoot up a school now.

+Project.S+
05-09-2008, 04:07 PM
It won't be mbp, did they see one of these pictures or did they just hear about it?

Howd you get caught?

Dual
05-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Probably someone snitch.

+Project.S+
05-09-2008, 04:09 PM
someones gonna get beat.

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-09-2008, 04:12 PM
A lot of people are trying to find the snitch right now. What it looks like is that some kid got it from another one and put it on the background of his computer. This was seen and i guess recognized as her butt and he was questioned and snitched.

If some kid went forward and told without being provoked by the administration than his ass is really going to get beat. Because me and 3 other big dudes suspended.

Dual
05-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Yeah kick his ass!

ricochet
05-09-2008, 04:29 PM
school systems are becoming more and more communist by the day.

It's really unfortunate.

MBP, if you beat up the snitch, be prepared for more consequences.

When I was in highschool, they suspended me for fighting a kid in my neighborhood on a Saturday night in another town!

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-09-2008, 09:17 PM
I used to pull the chairs from under kids before they sat down. Its fun watching them bust their asses. :lmao:

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-09-2008, 09:28 PM
I used to pull the chairs from under kids before they sat down. Its fun watching them bust their asses. :lmao:

I did that to a kid in 8th grade wile he was sitting on top a group of stacked chairs, you know when you fit them on top of each other to save space. Well he was on a stack and was like 4 feet up, and was leaning back in them like an idiot. So i stuck my toe under the bottom of one of the legs before it came down i pushed up and he fell backwards and hit is head off the floor from like 10 feet up. I felt so bad because he got super fucked up and i didn't even think it would be that bad.

Dual
05-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Just slap the shit out of the snitch bastard, thats hurt more, when you slap a man in da face.

ZERO
05-09-2008, 10:28 PM
And what evidence do they have it was you. First mistake was agreeing that you were the source. That data could have been manipulated. You were clearly framed and they could have copied your cell number. There are a to of free programs that do this on the net. There was no record of the data in your personal possession. Only others possessed the material and therefore only they should be liable for the material they possess.

Dual
05-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Rule # 1. Yeah Never Admit to Shit!

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-10-2008, 07:38 AM
Yeah you could have done that MBP. I'm pretty sure the snitch will never be revealed unless a staff member tells you.

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-10-2008, 11:49 AM
And what evidence do they have it was you. First mistake was agreeing that you were the source. That data could have been manipulated. You were clearly framed and they could have copied your cell number. There are a to of free programs that do this on the net. There was no record of the data in your personal possession. Only others possessed the material and therefore only they should be liable for the material they possess.

What they had was they took my phone. And took a few sent sent txt's from my phone and forwarded them to their own phone. Thats how they got me.

dublin
05-11-2008, 06:08 PM
I got suspended on Wednesday from my high school because i took a picture of my teachers butt and sent it to some other guys. They suspended me for three days and I wrote a letter of apology to the teacher. Not so bad, I go back Tuesday and all is well.

But now they have made it a 10 day suspension out of no where. I think a 10 day is making the matter a little extreme. It endangers my future and i could have "Sexual Harassment" charges filed against me. That will stay with me for life, and i don't think its right that a teenager making a dumb mistake should be punished that severely.

My home computer was taken away (along with my phone and Ipod). So i dont think I will be gaming at all for about a month.

If anyone has any comment about this that wont harm my already shitty mood than please speak.

wheres the picture! :reading:

Dual
05-11-2008, 07:05 PM
The evidence is lock away ,until his court date.:axe:

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-12-2008, 12:37 AM
I deleted it. Also all the sent messages.

D-Monic
05-12-2008, 01:11 AM
Oh no, she is a dime.

Today they pulled all the kids in my grade out of their classes and lectured them for a long time.

3 other students were suspended and 1 of them for throwing a chair at the teacher.

I don't know what to think.....

you got ten days for taking a pic...so how long did the kid get that threw the chair? lol

anyway, yea ten days is a lil harsh imo

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-12-2008, 01:13 AM
He got 4. Originally i had received 3, but they changed this after they thought twice.

D-Monic
05-12-2008, 01:25 AM
wow that's some bullshit right there

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-12-2008, 01:26 AM
Yeah, a lot of people think it was a unfair amount to give. At least i can still go to prom, they didn't take everything.

D-Monic
05-12-2008, 01:29 AM
yea i guess, but that's really gay they gave dude 4 days and was like here we'll send you on vacation

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-21-2008, 10:35 PM
I go back to school tomorrow. It wont be so bad because most of my class is gone on my grades NY trip. Which is good and bad. Good because they wont be there to make things worse with the teacher, and bad because I DIDN'T GET TO GO TO NY. At least they refunded my money.......

Wish me Luck.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-21-2008, 10:51 PM
I go back to school tomorrow. It wont be so bad because most of my class is gone on my grades NY trip. Which is good and bad. Good because they wont be there to make things worse with the teacher, and bad because I DIDN'T GET TO GO TO NY. At least they refunded my money.......

Wish me Luck.

Wow that sucks. You could have met Dual in NY and venture the gay bars. Awww maybe next time ! :lmao:

Dual
05-22-2008, 03:59 AM
Yeah MBP would have lok forward to that.:banghead:

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Yeah im bumming, we had to go to this plant place today to kill time until the NY trip gets back. It was fucking sucky.