no warning or such
i thought admin suppose to first warn, kick, then ban

while playing on beachstrike map
running down to the underground got frozen and beacon without any warning
i ask inf ibis.a why and he say "because your a retard"
i didn't take it seriously afterward
but couple round later
in the glass room that is right across each other
i was finishing up my barricade so the backfire of opposite side won't mess up my cade but later on i got another ban from the server

i mean.. really... no warning or whats so ever?
i thought ibis gaming community was great but admin just not doing their jobs
i wasn't glitching, spamming, ghosting or etc from the server 1.5 rule
i didn't do any of that and got ban this is not cool

loka
12-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Post your steam ID so you can get unbanned. INF himself is a retarded admin plus Source TV is on in the ZM server so if ZERO wants to check up on it he will.

ImikiSoma
12-26-2009, 12:03 AM
my IGN is Soma
STEAM_0:0:26899226

thank u loka ^^

Christmas
12-26-2009, 12:07 AM
I was there and if I'm not mistaken you were !zteleing from zombies.

loka
12-26-2009, 12:10 AM
oooooo

Question is then, was he warned about the !zteleling?

ImikiSoma
12-26-2009, 12:12 AM
well tell me what im suppose to do when all the human shot the vending machine and couch on me and the zombie... i stay there for more then 10 second and they still shooting the couch make the zombies and me stuck...
if that was first time u were saying, then i admit its not suppose to do but i thought the zombies are gonna ztele too and knife me

Christmas
oooooo

Question is then, was he warned about the !zteleling?

I believe he froze him because of the !zteling.

However it's suspect that he was doing the right thing considering another player in the previous map was !zteleing from zombies left and right and no action was taken.

And even if he was the ban is more than likely not just.

well tell me what im suppose to do when all the human shot the vending machine and couch on me and the zombie... i stay there for more then 10 second and they still shooting the couch make the zombies and me stuck...
if that was first time u were saying, then i admit its not suppose to do but i thought the zombies are gonna ztele too and knife me

A rule is a rule. If someone else is cadebreaking you need to tell an admin. !ztele is not meant for humans to escape zombies.

ImikiSoma
to loka...
no... he just called me a retard and never respond to me

ImikiSoma
12-26-2009, 12:17 AM
even if i respond to admin
the one cade breaking are the admins

who am i suppose to report to?

loka
12-26-2009, 12:18 AM
From his explanation and the previous altercation of someone else !zteleing earlier... INF probably froze him and then decided to ban him (for no reason) because he was in the other glass room cadding. That spot = atrocious cade breaking.

If he was stuck and says he couldn't be tagged then what is he going to do? I suppose he could WAIT for another zombie to tag him but if everyone else is stuck on couches or vending machines whatever it may be, perhaps the !ztele was just so he could get tagged.

Soma, wait until ZERO or another admin takes a look. By INF's track record you should be unbanned.

ImikiSoma
12-26-2009, 12:23 AM
i was staying in the couch for more then 10 second staring at the zombies and they just won't tag me as zombie

Jeimuzu
12-26-2009, 12:51 AM
Wow.. Inf needs to just disappear again..

I hope you were unbanned. But please be sure not to ztele from zombies.

inf ibis.a
12-29-2009, 01:29 PM
You were breaking cades, zteleing from zombies and like I stated before 'being a retard'. You were warned first time by being frozen, second time by me typing to you that you are a retard, and last time for breaking my cade by 1337 minute ban. Suck my balls and have a good day.

Jeimuzu
12-29-2009, 02:10 PM
You were breaking cades, zteleing from zombies and like I stated before 'being a retard'. You were warned first time by being frozen, second time by me typing to you that you are a retard, and last time for breaking my cade by 1337 minute ban. Suck my balls and have a good day.

Still doesn't explain why you banned another admin.

mastercheff
12-29-2009, 03:14 PM
still doesn't explain why you banned another admin.

pwnt nub cake

Rapedollar$
12-29-2009, 03:24 PM
so, can we remove his admin already?

if im not mistaken this is far from the first time inf has caused problems.

perhaps a server wide ban is in order...

XxMastagunzxX
12-29-2009, 03:29 PM
I do think INF is an idiot but I don't think he did enough to have his admin removed.

mastercheff
12-29-2009, 03:36 PM
are you for cereal masta?

Holy-Sonic
12-29-2009, 04:43 PM
I do think INF is an idiot but I don't think he did enough to have his admin removed.

Mastagunz, Although I love you (no homo) THIS DUDE DESERVES it this morning around 12 pm EST there were people who suicided if they were 1st zombie, I'm like INF do your job and freeze then, I called him a retard after that I raged with 5 other people

loka
12-29-2009, 05:41 PM
This guy has about 4 threads on him, and the first time was thought that he was taken care of. Second time he doesn't learn. Because he never will.

Riddle me this though. Since when is freezing someone warning them about the rules? Did you actually post it on admin chat or csay (or whatever command it is these days). I hate to break it to you, but hardly anyone reads the rules and as an admin, you need to remind players of the rules. How is it by calling someone a retard explaining to them what they did wrong? This just signifies your intellect to communicate with others.

maynard
12-29-2009, 06:34 PM

oh come on...

Jeimuzu
01-01-2010, 05:20 PM
so, can we remove his admin already?

if im not mistaken this is far from the first time inf has caused problems.

perhaps a server wide ban is in order...

He was around a couple months ago and causing trouble too. Though I'm pretty sure if he starts messing up again he'll be dealt with. That or he'll just disappear again.

inthebutt
01-02-2010, 02:48 AM
if inf doesn't shape up than I vote we get rid of him.

he's had to many chances.

he does more harm than good in the IBIS community and in-game.

he needs to go.

whytboiz33
01-02-2010, 03:49 AM

he needs to go.

soken like a true dick head

+1

maynard
01-05-2010, 06:52 PM

he needs to go.

here's an old Italian saying...

"You fuck up once, and you lose your 2 front teeth"

but I guess this will all be solved when zero implements the senior admins and the rank changes and what not in the future

I can't even count how many people ive seen say "doesn't matter what I do though, zero wont do fuck all about it" kinda sad that people would even think that way 2 begin with.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-06-2010, 06:45 PM

alright, i'm not an admin, nor do i normally play on zombie mod. thus, i might not know the exact procedures you guys are supposed to go through on that server.

HOWEVER, i do believe that players are supposed to be warned, then punished, or at least warned at the same time. the "first warning" you gave was apparently a freezing. freezing doesn't constitute a warning if no reason is given, because if the player isn't told what they did wrong, they'll just end up doing it again out of ignorance. the "second warning" you gave, was typing that he was a retard. as i said, i don't play zombie mod, so i wouldn't know if that is some special code or inside joke that means "you did this and this and this, don't do it again" but to me, it just looks like flaming. (bad thing for admin to do) And finally, your "third warning", a l33t ban. just like the freezing though, you didn't FUCKING WARN!

:stupid: