PDA

View Full Version : Banned by Dennis

chase
12-30-2009, 03:59 AM
Happened just now, he called it speedhacks but in reality i was just bunnyhopping, anybody there can vouch for me and he also has a demo of it.

I'm sure he just doesnt know what that is, so thats why he mistook it for speedhacking.

As far as i know theres no rule against it as long as im not scripting?

STEAM_0:1:1050957

*Holy-Dart*
12-30-2009, 04:05 AM
Yes he was not speed hacking he was just bunny hopping so i say Unban Now! =]

mastercheff
12-30-2009, 08:00 AM
lol looks like someone is jealous

Holy-Sonic
12-30-2009, 12:06 PM
LoL Denni$, He was bhopping it looks like speedhacks if your really pro at it

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-30-2009, 03:44 PM
YEAH for once is not I who ban Chase xD

*Holy-Dart*
12-30-2009, 03:51 PM
YEAH for once is not I who ban Chase xD

HaHa :icon_mrgreen:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-30-2009, 03:58 PM
i think..i can unban you ! with Rcon Commands ! =O but Is what I am right!

wickedtribe
12-30-2009, 03:58 PM

Dude.... l2english, your posts always confuse the shit out of me lol.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-30-2009, 04:00 PM
I think I may be able to unban Chase with Rcon commands .... but do I have the right to do that

wickedtribe
12-30-2009, 04:15 PM
Much beter, as far as that goes I don't believe you to have the right to unban him, Leave that to Zero, its for him to judge.

walterbrunswick
12-30-2009, 06:00 PM

I think I may be able to unban Chase with Rcon commands .... but do I have the right to do that

This. LOL. "Much better." Tommy I see progress :lmao:

As far as bhopping goes, I think the old folks just can't keep up with what the kids can do these days lol :lmao: They are like "omgwtfbbqHAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX BANANAHAMMER!"

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-30-2009, 06:06 PM
This. LOL. "Much better." Tommy I see progress :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

chase
12-30-2009, 08:07 PM
okay so im unbanned now but i dont know why.. kinda concerning..

OMGBEARS
12-30-2009, 08:21 PM
It wasn't permanent most likely. Dennis would have posted with a demo in the bans section if it were.

chase
12-30-2009, 08:53 PM
thats why im confused.. if i were speedhacking, it would be a perma ban and he would have posted. he told me i was being banned for speedhacking and he had a demo.. if it wasnt speedhacking then what was i banned for?

it would really help if dennis put in his 2 cents here..

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-30-2009, 09:03 PM
New Section on the forum "Admin Fail" :lmao:

DeadEyeDeNNi$
12-30-2009, 09:29 PM
OK, so here's my comment on this deal..

I do stil in fact feel he was hacking... Was I right in banning him? Well I think so as there were to many situations that he was in to look like a honest player..

Do I have a demo? Absolutely, I demo allmost everyone that plays on GG..

Do I need to post it? No because I only banned him for 7 days which brings me to the subject of WHY otjher admins are stepping in here and over riding my ban? That in itself is OUT OF THE QUESTION and as I understand it illegal?

If he wants my abjucation then it would be ME to deal with the situation not
A N Y other admin !!!!

ALSO, there are other aspects that were NOT brought to lioght here, such as...

-Players do NOT disrespect an ADMIN on line
-Players do NOT call ADMINS disrespectful names and upset the gameplay etc
-Players do NOT tell ADMIONs that they are not doing their job properly for dealing with a person that INSISTS on player under the "noname" tag which is against server rules and batter the ADMIN for it

Please follow protocol people and keep your shit together! I wiil honor your decisions and I expect you to honor mine

DED

OMGBEARS
12-30-2009, 09:41 PM
I think you're safe, Dennis. As far as I know if you ban someone for 7 days with the popup menu you get from typing admin into console, it only bans them for 5 minutes. You have to manually put in the console the command to ban someone, as well as manually put in the duration of the ban, or it only kicks them.

So what that means is that another admin didn't cross you, or doubt your decision, it's simply that you didn't know the command produced via the popup is bugged.

So much love, Dennis. Many <3's.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
12-30-2009, 09:42 PM

I do stil in fact feel he was hacking... Was I right in banning him? Well I think so as there were to many situations that he was in to look like a honest player..

Do I need to post it? No because I only banned him for 7 days which brings me to the subject of WHY otjher admins are stepping in here and over riding my ban? That in itself is OUT OF THE QUESTION and as I understand it illegal?

A N Y other admin !!!!

-Players do NOT tell ADMIONs that they are not doing their job properly for dealing with a person that INSISTS on player under the "noname" tag which is against server rules and batter the ADMIN for it

Please follow protocol people and keep your shit together! I wiil honor your decisions and I expect you to honor mine

DED

Another demo

OMGBEARS
12-30-2009, 09:44 PM
I think you're safe, Dennis. As far as I know if you ban someone for 7 days with the popup menu you get from typing admin into console, it only bans them for 5 minutes. You have to manually put in the console the command to ban someone, as well as manually put in the duration of the ban, or it only kicks them.

So what that means is that another admin didn't cross you, or doubt your decision, it's simply that you didn't know the command produced via the popup is bugged.

So much love, Dennis. Many <3's.

Just so you didn't miss my post, Dennis.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
12-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Just so you didn't miss my post, Dennis.

Got it man, and form now on I'll do the bans in console because some of these shitheaeds that cause the disrespect and upset the server ABSOLUTELY deserver the 7 days!!!

Clone
12-30-2009, 11:34 PM
after watching the first Demo i say it wasnt speed hacking. Like i mean really where was the speed hacking i seen some bunny hopping and you dying alot thats about it. so what was this thread about?!!

Clone

chase
12-30-2009, 11:51 PM

A N Y other admin !!!!

DED

Dennis, I don't have a problem with you. I posted this because i thought it was permanent ban. I figured id bring the mistake to attention rather than being banned permanently from Ibis which i have been playing on for a good 2 years now on and off. This wasn't anything personal because i assumed you didnt know what bhopping was.

I didnt get any admins to unban me, so i dont know what happened there. I'll just assume what omgbears said is correct.

I'm a well rounded player. I don't hack. If you want i can show you how to bhop. I didn't appreciate the attack on me earlier though when i got into gungame and you started telling me that i fuck up once and im gone and that you are keeping a close eye on me and that you arent going to be lenient.

When did i do any of this Dennis?

Hopefully this can just blow over and i can go back to playing normally without the fear of "fucking up".

This thread was in no way meant to be an attack against you unless you want to make it one.

Christmas
12-31-2009, 12:08 AM
Ok Dennis here is the problem.

1. Chase is a regular in IBIS. A consistent regular who understand the exploits of the game (such as bunnyhopping and quick switching and such). That should be taken into consideration when you believe he is hacking.

2. There is no such thing as a kick or temp ban for hacking. A permanent ban is the correct punishment for any hacker for any player for any situation. None of this seven day bologna.

I'll take a look at the demo to see if he is hacking.

After looking at the demo I don't see what basis you have to ban Chase for. Nothing indicates that he was using a speed hack.

Tragedy
12-31-2009, 12:20 AM
If the admin menu isn't working correctly like OMGBEARS stated (doing a 7 day ban and it really only does 5 minutes and/or just kicks them), Zero needs to get on that and fix it. That is a little stupid to overlook...

Regardless, I see Chase bunny hop all the time. I can see how you would think he is hacking but people like me just watch him and wish Zero would incorporate a no Bunny Hop rule :lmao:

Anyway...you are just doing your job, so don't think I am giving you a hard time. :wtg:

DeadEyeDeNNi$
12-31-2009, 02:08 AM
Dennis, I don't have a problem with you. I posted this because i thought it was permanent ban. I figured id bring the mistake to attention rather than being banned permanently from Ibis which i have been playing on for a good 2 years now on and off. This wasn't anything personal because i assumed you didnt know what bhopping was.

I didnt get any admins to unban me, so i dont know what happened there. I'll just assume what omgbears said is correct.

I'm a well rounded player. I don't hack. If you want i can show you how to bhop. I didn't appreciate the attack on me earlier though when i got into gungame and you started telling me that i fuck up once and im gone and that you are keeping a close eye on me and that you arent going to be lenient.

When did i do any of this Dennis?

Hopefully this can just blow over and i can go back to playing normally without the fear of "fucking up".

This thread was in no way meant to be an attack against you unless you want to make it one.

Chase, all of the above was not intended towards you, it was a generalized statement to all in regards to some of the things NOT to do or say to an admin that's trying to keep peace, and even trying to play once in a while.

You did bitch about me kicking the 'unamed" player that insisted on returning a little to blatently otherwise....................

I did do a 7 day (from the menu which as I understand doesn't work) that's why you got back in so fast.

If it were a perm ban then I would have posted and put up the dem file(s) that I have a library of most that play GG

chase
12-31-2009, 02:27 AM
I see, I just saw it there so I assumed it was meant for me, sorry.

But I think you have me mistaken with somebody else for the unnamed person. I don't remember that at all, but thats besides the point here.

Is it safe to say this is behind us now?

DeadEyeDeNNi$
12-31-2009, 11:12 AM
I see, I just saw it there so I assumed it was meant for me, sorry.

But I think you have me mistaken with somebody else for the unnamed person. I don't remember that at all, but thats besides the point here.

Is it safe to say this is behind us now?

Everythings fine

ZERO
01-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Is he still banned?

OMGBEARS
01-08-2010, 12:46 PM
The ban was up early since it was a 7 day ban via admin popup (which only bans for 5 minutes) and not a permanent ban.

All is well now, I think, Zero.