PDA

View Full Version : I can't sleep tonight!

walterbrunswick
01-02-2010, 05:56 AM
Can you?

Oasis
01-02-2010, 05:58 AM
Noican'tandthismessageistooshort.

walterbrunswick
01-02-2010, 06:01 AM
Noican'tandthismessageistooshort.

It's weird.

I just watched a romantic movie with Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan.

And I got too many things on my mind.

What are you thinking about Oasis?

Oasis
01-02-2010, 06:03 AM
It's weird.

I just watched a romantic movie with Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan.

And I got too many things on my mind.

What are you thinking about Oasis?

Texting, hungry, ADMIN, killing zombies on CS:S and L4d2, school next week.

StarsMine
01-02-2010, 06:12 AM
No Im tired as shit, but because I have school on Monday and I have been staying up till like 3 much of this break, im restarting my bio-clock. :headache:

walterbrunswick
01-02-2010, 06:19 AM
No Im tired as shit, but because I have school on Monday and I have been staying up till like 3 much of this break, im restarting my bio-clock. :headache:

Same story with me.

StarsMine
01-02-2010, 06:20 AM
Just went on CSS, no one is on the servers, so ill just play some other games

uuntiltheendd
01-02-2010, 06:43 AM
i cant sleep either. im eating an apple and dreading going back to school.

mastercheff
01-02-2010, 06:45 AM
lol i can't sleep as well i don't know why i get up early to get on my comp i just do

walterbrunswick
01-02-2010, 06:47 AM

If only school was my only worry... I remember those days...

FYI College is a lot more fun than high school. (ESPECIALLY what I'll be taking starting May ... welding plumbing electrical etc etc :D)

I'm worried about other things, like getting a good education, a good job, what exactly it is that I want to do, a MOTHERFUCKING GREEN CARD, leaving home, surviving war, a nice steady girl, the future, etc... (not particularly in that order)...

mastercheff
01-02-2010, 06:51 AM

FYI College is a lot more fun than high school. (ESPECIALLY what I'll be taking starting May ... welding plumbing electrical etc etc :D)

I'm worried about other things, like getting a good education, a good job, what exactly it is that I want to do, a MOTHERFUCKING GREEN CARD, leaving home, surviving war, a nice steady girl, the future, etc... (not particularly in that order)...

all of that=stress

StarsMine
01-02-2010, 06:53 AM

So you plan on living in the US for a while?

walterbrunswick
01-02-2010, 06:57 AM
So you plan on living in the US for a while?

If all goes according to plan, and if I make it through the Marines and survive Iraq/Afghanistan, yes.

StarsMine
01-02-2010, 06:59 AM
If all goes according to plan, and if I make it through the Marines and survive Iraq/Afghanistan, yes.

Well good luck to ya :assault:

walterbrunswick
01-02-2010, 07:02 AM
Well good luck to ya :assault:

Yeah, thanks. Seems like it might take a while from this point in time.

What are your plans?

uuntiltheendd
01-02-2010, 07:02 AM

well i am also worried about my financial situation.. jobs are hard to come by where i live. i have a friend that put in applications at ten stores and none of them have called back. i applied at four places and havent heard anything. working for my parents and neighbors isnt quite cutting it..

im also worried about my health. ill just say diabetes sucks.

but good luck with your worries walter. your list is long but im sure youll work them out in time.

but im not gonna come back to this thread though because im going to try and not think about these things lol :violin:

StarsMine
01-02-2010, 07:08 AM
Yeah, thanks. Seems like it might take a while from this point in time.

What are your plans?

My plans, well immediately, pass high school (as of now I have 3 F's :banghead: my own fault but I know I can fix em), after that I have a few options that I haven't fully though out yet. Community college for 2 years if I don't get excepted into a Public University, then go to a public University. I could also choose to move to South Dakota and start working on the farm.
I don't have any plans on joining the military, but I don't mind getting drafted in.

anex
01-02-2010, 07:09 AM
Do community first then university.

Also I hate that you guys are trying to sleep at night but can't, when im bone ass tired and want to sleep (hallucinating really bad) but its mid day.

EVL_Ripper
01-02-2010, 09:47 AM
Rough night as well, slept for about an hour and had an awful dream and just couldn't go back to sleep again.

Steamer
01-02-2010, 02:22 PM
Good luck walter... My 2 best friends are leaving for Iraq in a few months. Bio clocks suck... so use to waking up early for work and staying up and partying doesnt help when your body gets your ass up at 6 am... lol.

XxMastagunzxX
01-02-2010, 03:52 PM
I slept pretty well last night from 2-9 but I did have some weird dreams and when I woke up my heart was beating really fast.

anex
01-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Oh then shall we share nightmare stories?

Christmas
01-02-2010, 05:47 PM

Wait are you in high school?

Scrubbleboo
01-02-2010, 06:13 PM
well i am also worried about my financial situation.. jobs are hard to come by where i live. i have a friend that put in applications at ten stores and none of them have called back. i applied at four places and havent heard anything. working for my parents and neighbors isnt quite cutting it..

im also worried about my health. ill just say diabetes sucks.

but good luck with your worries walter. your list is long but im sure youll work them out in time.

but im not gonna come back to this thread though because im going to try and not think about these things lol :violin:

Have you tried calling the places you put in an app? Shows initiative, jobs don't fall from the sky.

XxMastagunzxX
01-02-2010, 08:53 PM
I rarely every have nightmares most of the time my dreams are just weird

THE HOLY SH**T!
01-03-2010, 04:29 AM
Wait are you in high school?

middle school.