PDA

View Full Version : i got a question

JhuttyBoys
06-16-2008, 02:49 PM
WHy did you unban aerisdies he was banend for being racist to someone he called a certain indiviual a n lover

vicious
06-16-2008, 03:16 PM
supposedly you got him mistaken for someone else, you sure it was him?

Hitman
06-16-2008, 03:39 PM
Well Zero gave time for the amdin to respond to his Unban request. He gave 3 days and you never bothered to check in the forum so he was unbanned. Try to keep up with the forums after you ban someone incase they do come and complain

The.Beast.13.
06-16-2008, 04:01 PM
Well Zero gave time for the amdin to respond to his Unban request. He gave 3 days and you never bothered to check in the forum so he was unbanned. Try to keep up with the forums after you ban someone incase they do come and complain

Try to keep up with the forums "period"

;)
Peace!!!

ZERO
06-16-2008, 07:49 PM
Also only hacking or extreme things warrant perma bans. If the user does something like that again you should ban them for like a week to get it through their head.

Rapedollar$
06-17-2008, 12:45 AM
personally i ban racism for 7 days... it may seem a bit extreme but really... they need to learn a lesson... if i see the same person offend on the same offense again... i personally think a perm ban is warranted....

if somebody dosnt want to learn then fuck em.... let them play elsewhere...

Dual
06-17-2008, 11:38 AM
personally i ban racism for 7 days... it may seem a bit extreme but really... they need to learn a lesson... if i see the same person offend on the same offense again... i personally think a perm ban is warranted....

if somebody dosnt want to learn then fuck em.... let them play elsewhere...

Yeah 7 days sounds good!

JhuttyBoys
06-17-2008, 07:48 PM
Also only hacking or extreme things warrant perma bans. If the user does something like that again you should ban them for like a week to get it through their head.

i abnned him for 30 minutes

ZERO
06-18-2008, 01:04 AM
Remember that I consider rules in this game to be according to it's rating of 18+ thus that language is allowed but like all things should not be out of control. "racist" terms are a part of this and I see a difference is the use of "racist" words as curse words ad as derogatory statements. If a player is saying a word ie just saying it ask them to stop first and maybe kick them.

Users who are being racist, ie actually directing language at an individual player should be punished severely as they are verbally assaulting others on the basis of race.

Rapedollar$
06-18-2008, 01:09 AM
yea, just the offhand comment of a racial word or slogan warrants a warning... multiple warnings, a kick, multiple kicks, a ban... and if somebody is verbally assaulting another with such racial slurs.... just go straight for 7 days... fuck em... let them learn respect....

JhuttyBoys
06-18-2008, 12:10 PM
yea he was being racist to gnostix i dont know why but he said to gnosti f*** you gnosti you n***** lover

then he said it was gnosti and i scrolled up and i saw aeris type it and i banned him

ZERO
06-18-2008, 01:10 PM
The ban of the player who was doing it for 45min is a perfect example of when it is time to go directly to a ban.

Dual
06-18-2008, 05:41 PM
yea, just the offhand comment of a racial word or slogan warrants a warning... multiple warnings, a kick, multiple kicks, a ban... and if somebody is verbally assaulting another with such racial slurs.... just go straight for 7 days... fuck em... let them learn respect....

sounds about right.

Rapedollar$
06-19-2008, 12:34 AM
you really like that one dont ya dual

The.Beast.13.
06-19-2008, 09:12 AM
you really like that one dont ya dual

I agree to that too, i always said >>

LEARN RESPECT, EARN RESPECT.

Peace

Hitman
06-19-2008, 11:02 AM