PDA

View Full Version : Admin Abuse - No Warning Freeze

Яαηđσм ҳ™|-ΛΜƇ-
01-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Hi, i zteled from a "Zombie" and a admin froze me, after he said you may not tele from zombie, i said "ok my bad please unfreeze me" he didn't do anything and i told him well maybe 10 times to but he just wont, After i disconnected and reconnected and i was banned for 2 hours. >.<! WTF?

:assault::assault::assault::assault::assault::assa ult::assault::assault: ADMIN!

maynard
01-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi, i zteled from a "Zombie" and a admin froze me, after he said you may not tele from zombie, i said "ok my bad please unfreeze me" he didn't do anything and i told him well maybe 10 times to but he just wont, After i disconnected and reconnected and i was banned for 2 hours. >.<! WTF?

:assault::assault::assault::assault::assault::assa ult::assault::assault: ADMIN!

the admin name would help...

inthebutt
01-06-2010, 05:47 PM

first off all an admin doesn't have to unfreeze you just cause you asked him too.

that was your punishment for ztele'ing from a zombie. instead of staying frozen and waiting for the next round to start, I guess you decided it would be a good idea to just disconnect and reconnect.

that would be avoiding your punishment and there for the reason why you got banned.

consider yourself luck it was just for 2 hours and not for a day or 7 days.

who ever the admin was good job.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
01-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Fail Admin Abuse Thread... !!!

acolyte_to_jippity
01-06-2010, 06:14 PM
damn straight that admin did a good job.

random, it's in the server rules that admins have final say, and that trying to avoid or circumspect your punishments will increase them. shrug, relax, don't do it again and wait for your ban to be up. head over to gungame or wcs while you wait.

Jeimuzu
01-06-2010, 11:29 PM
What the admin did was right, sorry to say.

It's no hard feelings against you probably, he was just following and enforcing the rules, which you should do as well.

Anyhow, happy hunting.

Tragedy
01-06-2010, 11:43 PM
I agree, the admin was just doing his job...

But just curious, are there rules for each server on that welcome screen when you connect to our servers? Might be a silly question but since I play on a MAC, that is the ONE thing that I cannot see...is the splash page when you first join one of our servers.

If not...rules should definitely be posted in there and people like you should read them. If they aren't in there...this guy had no idea that was "illegal".

Anyway, glad to see some fellow admins doing a good job as of late. :wtg:

ZERO
01-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Admin was actually doing a good job, no action taken.