Name

Clinton, age 24.

In Game Name

Clone <ibis.a>

Weapons of choice

ZM: m249 Para/Duelies m4a1/Sig Sauer
PUB: m4a1/Deagle ak47/Deagle

Maps

ZM: csk_4corners, Desertfortress, Fidlers_green, BeachStrike, Roy-the-ship, roy_highway, jurassic_park, Atix, bumfight, highschool and many more.

PUB: Dust, Dust2, office, Compound, Militia, inferno.

Reason for App

Well I've been around for about a year and some and decided after consulting some friends and thinking it through and counting how many abuse forums there were against me not to mention the times i have crashed the server. I decided to submit my application because you guys are a great crew to hang with on the net. Zero is patient (again the times i have crashed the server) with me. and You guys always seem to have some sort of advice when I do mess up. I do respect you guys and enjoying laughing to amuse you all and I think the IBIS community can grow to become something bigger then just an internet fad i mean come on they have the IBIS hotel overseas! so that's all i can really say.

Experience

I have been playing FPS's since I was aboot 8 starting with duck hunt for NES and then upgrading to SNES and so on. I started playing CS beta when it was first released in the 2000's and upgraded to what we use now.

I've also played other such as C&C from the SNES version to the computer version's such as red alert, yuri's revenge, Generals, etc. I've also played all the Halo's and GTA's. Bus mostly I'm a computer gamer. I also play DODS and am awesome with a sniper rifle and Killing Floor and other zombie killing games.

Contact Info

x_2001_98 @ yahoo.ca (take out the spaces before and after the @) or just PM me on the forums.

About me

I graduated from high school in 2003 and attended university from 2003 to 2007 studying Criminology and Sociology but never got a BA. I have applied for the RCMP in 2007 and got accepted but I was unable to beat the time for the POPAT (physical Fitness test) So I have been working on my cardio for the last two years and am going to reapply this year and see if I can do it this time. But for now I work as an Investigator for a company based in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. And am also planning another trip over seas this year maybe eastern Europe this time starting in Berlin, Germany and heading south. I have never known the statement "I give up" and probably will never know that statement for as long as I live.

If there is anything else you guys would like to know about me just PM me or MSG me on steam.

Ciao for now

Clinton

inthebutt
01-08-2010, 01:23 AM
good luck clone.

Bumpkin
01-08-2010, 01:34 AM
Good luck!

You have my vote!

(jaykay)

Jeimuzu
01-08-2010, 01:58 AM
+1 Clone.

Your insanity makes life so much more lovable. And you've been loyal to IBIS for quite some time, if I recall correctly. Good luck my comrade.

anex
01-08-2010, 06:01 AM
Your face!! I have seen it and saved it to my desktop to avoid the situation of you deleting it and then claiming nobody has a picture of what you look like.

Btw, Good luck.

Kavinsky
01-08-2010, 09:22 AM
the way this is going since inthebutt got in I oughta post an app, although I really dont see any benefit for it besides free admin.

maynard
01-08-2010, 09:27 PM
gl clone

+1

inthebutt
01-08-2010, 10:23 PM
clone you need to play PUB more.

Bumpkin
01-09-2010, 12:06 AM
the way this is going since inthebutt got in I oughta post an app, although I really dont see any benefit for it besides free admin.

The post I made to comment on Kavinsky got deleted twice.

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-09-2010, 12:10 AM
The post I made to comment on Kavinsky got deleted twice.

Maybe if you can stop making insulting comments towards IBIS then it wont be deleted.

Bumpkin
01-09-2010, 12:12 AM
Maybe if you can stop making insulting comments towards IBIS then it wont be deleted.

It wasn't insulting.

:\

XxMastagunzxX
01-09-2010, 12:16 AM
You better stop insulting ITB in your sig

Bumpkin
01-09-2010, 12:17 AM
You better stop insulting ITB in your sig

I'm not insulting him.

It's an honor for him to be quoted there.

Here, so you don't piss your pants, I'll take out the "LOLOL".

Kay?

XxMastagunzxX
01-09-2010, 12:19 AM
That is insulting him but taking out the LOLOL seems like a fair compromise.

Bumpkin
01-09-2010, 12:24 AM
That is insulting him but taking out the LOLOL seems like a fair compromise.

I still lol at it though.

Glad we came to an agreement!

*salutes!*

Clone
01-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Holy shit guys go flame somewhere else. your going to have this thread closed and then no more support for me!

Clone

Bumpkin
01-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Holy shit guys go flame somewhere else. your going to have this thread closed and then no more support for me!

Clone

Support retracted!

D:<

*Holy-Dart*
01-09-2010, 12:51 AM
Good Luck Clone!+1 :icon_mrgreen::wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
01-09-2010, 01:14 AM
hey, lets remember what happened in tragedy's app.

folks, out of the entire forum, this is probably the most serious one.

no flaming in here. support, well wishers, or just saying "do not want."

that's it.

come on olks.

mag36
01-12-2010, 07:39 AM
Clone I give you +667 :wtg:

Just because i think your laugh is +1 scarier then mine.

I think IBIS needs the raspy voice of the MAG he has this way of making you feel calm when he talks LOL

+666

Clone

Clone
03-15-2010, 03:02 PM
come on people keep the dream alive!!!!

Clone

๖ReS
03-15-2010, 04:18 PM
NO.

Get on your knees, open your mouth, and close your eyes.

Then we can talk about it.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-15-2010, 04:34 PM
fuck that, keep your eyes open. i want to see the tears form as you et humilated on camera.

on another note, want to buy hly sonic off of me? i'm running a special now, buy today, and i'll refund you for the entire paid ammount

A Baby Panda
03-21-2010, 09:16 PM
+1 for Clone for sure

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-30-2010, 02:22 PM
I vote no for being a jerkoff.

Clone
03-30-2010, 10:17 PM
when? where? and was it not awesome?

Clone