PDA

View Full Version : for everyone who questions the way I admin in server

inthebutt
01-09-2010, 12:03 AM
please read this quote from ZERO and memorize it.

II. [I]Understanding bypasses
Some rules allow for bypasses, this means that under some circumstances one type of punishment can be bypassed and a more sever one can be issued. For example violations of some rules may allow admins to skip a kick and go to a predesignated ban length instead. Another example would be bypassing a mute for a kick. Punishments that can be bypassed have a section stating what rule violations allow for bypasses. It is up to an admin to decide if they want to skip to a more severe punishment. Think of bypasses as an "or" statement for admins, when a user breaks a given rule they can punish with "this" or if it is on the bypass list they can punish with "something more severe"

this is why in some cases I don't warn but just kick/ban.

stop your crying.

Christmas
01-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Did this really need a new thread?

inthebutt
01-09-2010, 12:09 AM
Did this really need a new thread?

yes cause its obvious that people do not read the entire rules thread.

so that leaves me quoting from it and making a thread for people to actually see that rule.

Christmas
01-09-2010, 12:12 AM

so that leaves me quoting from it and making a thread for people to actually see that rule.

Well the problem is this thread won't be stickied and once read it will unlikely be read again (unless people continue to post on it) and you will be forced to quote this thread instead of the bypass rule.

So essentially it doesn't do anyone any favors.

inthebutt
01-09-2010, 12:16 AM
Well the problem is this thread won't be stickied and once read it will unlikely be read again (unless people continue to post on it) and you will be forced to quote this thread instead of the bypass rule.

So essentially it doesn't do anyone any favors.

I can make it a sticky lol.

see??? lol

Tragedy
01-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Clan members shouldn't be questioned. End of that discussion.

inthebutt
01-09-2010, 05:51 PM

no people were bitching and complaining before I got accepted.

usually I would just go ahead and ban for 7 days. skipped everything else.

people would bitch about it and I would tell them to skull fuck there mother.

maynard
01-09-2010, 06:03 PM

+1:wtg:

Christmas
01-09-2010, 07:26 PM

Why not?

Clan members aren't infallible.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Why not?

+1:wtg:

StarsMine
01-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Why not?

+1, no disrespect intended but NO ONE is infallible. something we have to live with.

Whilst I understand that rules can be bypassed, it shouldn't be done unless some circumstance have been met. Like Zero said in that quote

What the hell is the points of having rules laid out if a mod like you just ignores them? That would just frustrate everyone.

Nemesis
01-10-2010, 02:51 PM

with statements like this why even have rules?

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-10-2010, 04:00 PM
I don't agree that we shouldn't be questioned. We aren't perfect. IBIS just doesn't tolerate people who attempt to undermine us in any way, shape, or form.

StarsMine
01-10-2010, 04:07 PM
I don't agree that we shouldn't be questioned. We aren't perfect. IBIS just doesn't tolerate people who attempt to undermine us in any way, shape, or form.

Being undermined and being questioned are two separate things.
one shouldn't happen and the other should.
ITB needs to learn that, it truly bothers me how many of his posts since becoming a mod insinuates that he is perfect and therefore should not be questioned.

I have been a mod in much larger games, and I never once gave one indication that I was above them.

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-10-2010, 04:13 PM
ITB needs to learn that, it truly bothers me how many of his posts since becoming a mod insinuates that he is perfect and therefore should not be questioned.

I have been a mod in much larger games, and I never once gave one indication that I was above them.

ITB just doesn't tolerate bs from anyone who attempts to disrespect IBIS. He has proven his dedication and loyalty to IBIS. People will come and go. We will be here as long as IBIS lives.

OMGBEARS
01-10-2010, 04:18 PM
The general idea is that if you abuse your base you will lose your base.

The community is the clans base. Without that community, the clan will die off. Don't abuse the community by placing yourself above critique.

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-10-2010, 04:34 PM
If you've been here in the past. You would know that there will be always someone who acts like a jackass disrespecting us and handing out dry threats to IBIS.
The base is the community, but we don't tolerate jackasses.

Jeimuzu
01-13-2010, 10:05 PM
If you've been here in the past. You would know that there will be always someone who acts like a jackass disrespecting us and handing out dry threats to IBIS.
The base is the community, but we don't tolerate jackasses.

Why is Turtles still here from time to time then?

Then again, we didn't have Moderator powers back then..

XxMastagunzxX
01-13-2010, 10:18 PM
because turtles fucking owns

Christmas
01-13-2010, 10:45 PM
because turtles fucking owns

Turtles is immature, unoriginal (Omg James kiss me pweeze and look at my spray), and annoying.

Seen worse, though.

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-14-2010, 09:11 AM
I think Turtles is funny and completely harmless. He doesn't disrespect anyone in IBIS and he has skills in CSS.
How about watching the real spammers and troublemakers as opposed to Turtles.

inthebutt
01-15-2010, 02:44 AM

your a fucking moron starsmine.

if you knew how to read, you would have realized I was talking about the way I admin in game, not MOD in the forums.

NYS is right, none of the IBIS clan members will accept any BS.

now before you make more of a fool of yourself, learn to read.

Jeimuzu
01-15-2010, 02:39 PM
I think Turtles is funny and completely harmless. He doesn't disrespect anyone in IBIS and he has skills in CSS.
How about watching the real spammers and troublemakers as opposed to Turtles.

You aren't the one he's trying to molest though. It's like Walter on Jojo or somethin' man! It's just wrong.

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-19-2010, 02:03 PM
You aren't the one he's trying to molest though. It's like Walter on Jojo or somethin' man! It's just wrong.

You can't compare walter and jojo. He's not trying to get your number in real life. All he asked was a cyber kiss. One cyber kiss which is harmless. Its all fun and games. You can't possibly say that he's trying to molest you on the internet. LOL

eg. Turtles: James give me a kiss
James: *kiss*

After that it would have been all over....

whytboiz33
01-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Why is Turtles still here from time to time then?

Then again, we didn't have Moderator powers back then..

if you consider turtles being as bad and as old as other morons we've eliminated, then you are uneducated in IBIS' history.

whytboiz33
01-19-2010, 02:55 PM
You can't compare walter and jojo. He's not trying to get your number in real life. All he asked was a cyber kiss. One cyber kiss which is harmless. Its all fun and games. You can't possibly say that he's trying to molest you on the internet. LOL

eg. Turtles: James give me a kiss
James: *kiss*

After that it would have been all over....

whytboiz: give my a cyber blow job
James: whak whak whak whak

jk james... had to do it :)
lmao

inthebutt
01-19-2010, 03:11 PM
whytboiz: give my a cyber blow job
James: whak whak whak whak

jk james... had to do it :)
lmao

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth :headache:

TheLittlestHobo
01-19-2010, 08:08 PM
Fred, has anyone ever told you that you are absolutely irresistably sexy when you get angry? You make one's body cringe into pure orgasm when you send someone back to school.

Clone
01-19-2010, 08:40 PM

I never even read any rules i just do what everyone else does! seems to work for me :D

P.S hahahahahahahhahah

Clone