PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 + expansions

maynard
01-10-2010, 02:47 AM
ok... I just bought the broken steel + point lookout expansion for fallout 3... just wanted 2 say I'm beyond excited 2 start playing it.

and that fallout 3 is literally 1 of the best games 2 date ever made. I fucking love fallout 3.. it offers so much in terms of exploration and just checking things out, action, amazing storyline.... it's amazing. it puts oblivion or any other game that's even close 2 it 2 shame... fallout 3 is fucking amazing. I love the original fallouts as well... but I'm more focusing on fallout 3 and above.

any 1 else agree how great of a game this is?:icon_mrgreen:

my only regret is that I didn't it for PC... I got it for 360... and the reason I don't like that is cause there's a shit ton of mods you can download for the PC version... and with 360... well you never get them... but oh well.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-10-2010, 03:11 AM
honestly, i was very very disappointed w/ fallout 3

you want a good rpg?
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind GOTY edition.

THE BEST GAME EVER MADE.

On STEAM for like, 20$$ but it actually controls better on original Xbox (no mods tho)

anex
01-10-2010, 04:38 AM
amazing storyline.... it's amazing. it puts oblivion or any other game that's even close 2 it 2 shame... fallout 3 is fucking amazing.

It was ok. I didn't care to much for the main storyline. I just do the sidequests and explore uncharted terrain. (and with 285 2GB, 42" HDTV and graphic mods, the wasteland rules exploration wise.)

Nothing is more amazing then Oblivion. James can back me up on that one. Fallout 3 was decent but it didn't give me that "epic" feeling that other games gave me.

echo501st
01-10-2010, 04:39 AM
man i love fallout 3, ive got the ps3 version and love it.... way too long.
its got like 100 hours of play time. but a very nice story line and great game play.

maynard
01-10-2010, 05:07 AM
It was ok. I didn't care to much for the main storyline. I just do the sidequests and explore uncharted terrain. (and with 285 2GB, 42" HDTV and graphic mods, the wasteland rules exploration wise.)

Nothing is more amazing then Oblivion. James can back me up on that one. Fallout 3 was decent but it didn't give me that "epic" feeling that other games gave me.

yeah but in oblivion there is fuck all worth exploring. compare it 2 what you can explore in fallout3 and it's just funny.

man i love fallout 3, ive got the ps3 version and love it.... way too long.
its got like 100 hours of play time. but a very nice story line and great game play.

Fuck Yeah!

Curdy
01-10-2010, 05:58 AM
Fallout 3 is epic without a doubt. I got the GOTY edition has all the packs rolled into one.

Just started the zeta quest.

dunhill building scares me......

anex
01-10-2010, 06:03 AM
yeah but in oblivion there is fuck all worth exploring. compare it 2 what you can explore in fallout3 and it's just funny.

True, but oblivion did it prettier. Ill admit I lean more towards Oblivion because the thing is just so damn beautiful with graphical mods.

Fallout 3 w/ Graphical Mods

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1207&stc=1&d=1263121046
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1208&d=1263121136

Oblivion w/ Graphical Mods

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1209&stc=1&d=1263121196
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1210&stc=1&d=1263121297

Pretty is my bias.

Curdy
01-10-2010, 06:09 AM
the question i pose to you all now is, where you a saint or an evil cunt?

anex
01-10-2010, 06:11 AM
the question i pose to you all now is, where you a saint or an evil cunt?

Saint :(

I have assassins trying to kill me when I come out of dungeons and shit because I wouldn't blow up that town in the beginning of the game.

Curdy
01-10-2010, 06:15 AM
i shot burke in the face for trying to get me to commit a terror act. lol

should be noted that a fallout 3 online mod is in the works

http://planetfallout.gamespy.com/articles/news/207/Fallout-3-Online-Mod

but right now they are just trying to get oblivion online working and thats there Priority right now...

lame....

anex
01-10-2010, 06:32 AM
Its like you know it doesn't matter which one they get done first, just as long as we can share epic adventures together whether it be in the wastelands or oblivion. Co-op in the wastelands would be amazing as hell though.

maynard
01-10-2010, 02:42 PM
oblivion did look really good as well.. but like I said.. unless you're looking for a dungeon... or interesting in seeing trees constantly there isn't a hell of a lot 2 explore. also when you explore the wilderness you find your self every bit freezing up while it loads the new area which I think is retarded. I got bored with oblivion kinda quick.. the game seems unbalancd I remember at 1 point I got some golden sword for something and the thing was un-balanced style l33t... so I just went and pwwnd the gladiator event first try, with no probs with it lol...

fallout3 is like the only game thats really kept me on the edge of my seat.

dunhill building scares me......

it's ok curdy, the zombie ghouls in the subway creep me out =p

Jeimuzu
01-10-2010, 06:20 PM

I agree. Oblivion>all.

Only thing that beats Oblivion is Zelda OOT.

maynard
01-10-2010, 08:08 PM
I agree. Oblivion>all.

but why? whats so good/great about oblivion?

like I'm not trying 2 argue which is better. but fallout is better exploration and better graphics. the npc's aren't as retarded in fallout also as they are in oblivion. I'm planning on playing oblivion in the near future, but whats so great about it?

Jeimuzu
01-10-2010, 08:18 PM
but why? whats so good/great about oblivion?

When it first came out, it seemed like the greatest game ever. After playing it for awhile, you became comfortable with it.. It becomes a second life almost, until you get so attached to it you end up spending two months or so worth of hours playing it, completing every aspect of the game.. Only then, after you've discovered every glitch, beat every aspect, added dozens and dozens of mods to make more quests and guilds, does it start to get slow. But I still play it from time to time..

But I guess the real amazing part can be explained after playing through the starting dungeon. The feeling of overwhelming possibilities is put to it's greatest heights in this game, all from the very beginning.

Don't get me wrong, Fallout 3 was a great game. But it doesn't have the replay value oblivion does it seems.. I was only able to keep playing F3 after the first couple of weeks thanks to having all the expansions and a few mods. But even then, I was unable to finish two of the expansion packs before I got bored.

The key difference between F3 and Oblivion is the setting. F3 is more futuristic, obviously, which by all means isn't bad. I love the Plasma Rifle. But it just doesn't hold the beauty and mystical properties that Oblivion does.

maynard
01-10-2010, 08:23 PM
When it first came out, it seemed like the greatest game ever. After playing it for awhile, you became comfortable with it.. It became a second life almost, until you get so attached to it you end up spending two months or so worth of hours playing it, completing every aspect of the game.. Only then, after you've discovered every glitch, beat every aspect, added dozens and dozens of mods to make more quests and guilds, does it start to get slow. But I still play it from time to time..

But I guess the real amazing part can be explained after playing through the starting dungeon. The feeling of overwhelming possibilities is put to it's greatest heights in this game, all from the very beginning.

was kind of hoping you would give actual reasons as 2 why the game is good. all you really said is you were addicted 2 it... and the starting scene is amazing and full of possibilites... even though you have 2 follow a set path out of the place.. and other then that you get 2 confirm your character info before leaaving.

you said oblivion beats it... well give me some reasons. like I said. there's piss all 2 explore in comparison with fallout 3, the NPC's in fallout 3 are far more in depth and offer way more conversation and actual differnt facial exeropsions (un like oblivion) and seeing how these games are basically founded on exploration and fallout 3's is better, I don't see how oblivion could be better than it. plz explain, I want 2 get pumped on oblivion before I play it.

also where you get the graphics enhancer mod for it?

Jeimuzu
01-10-2010, 08:46 PM
was kind of hoping you would give actual reasons as 2 why the game is good. all you really said is you were addicted 2 it... and the starting scene is amazing and full of possibilites... even though you have 2 follow a set path out of the place.. and other then that you get 2 confirm your character info before leaaving.

you said oblivion beats it... well give me some reasons. like I said. there's piss all 2 explore in comparison with fallout 3, the NPC's in fallout 3 are far more in depth and offer way more conversation and actual differnt facial exeropsions (un like oblivion) and seeing how these games are basically founded on exploration and fallout 3's is better, I don't see how oblivion could be better than it. plz explain, I want 2 get pumped on oblivion before I play it.

also where you get the graphics enhancer mod for it?

I did give a reason, but you probably didn't see it cause I edited my post. The settings the two games put you in are very different. It probably depends more on the person playing the games than the games themselves. I prefer the relaxing, and nice feel that Oblivion gave. Whereas Fallout 3 was a bit more lonely and depressing. I'm not saying don't play Fallout 3. I'm saying play Fallout 3, then play Oblivion.

And you get most mods at www.fallout3nexus.com/ for Fallout 3.

maynard
01-10-2010, 08:48 PM
I did give a reason, but you probably didn't see it cause I edited my post. The settings the two games put you in are very different. It probably depends more on the person playing the games than the games themselves. I prefer the relaxing, and nice feel that Oblivion gave. Whereas Fallout 3 was a bit more lonely and depressing. I'm not saying don't play Fallout 3. I'm saying play Fallout 3, then play Oblivion.

And you get most mods at www.fallout3nexus.com/ for Fallout 3.

don't they have mods for oblivion? cause I got pc and 360 version. I rather do it on PC if there's mods.

Jeimuzu
01-10-2010, 08:57 PM
don't they have mods for oblivion? cause I got pc and 360 version. I rather do it on PC if there's mods.

http://www.tesnexus.com/

There's a zombie apocalypse mod in there somewhere. It was fun for awhile. There's a lot of interesting mods, just have to look around for them. There's even a neko race mod <3...

If you want I can tell you the list of mods I have installed. There's about 50.

maynard
01-10-2010, 09:02 PM
http://www.tesnexus.com/

If you want I can tell you the list of mods I have installed. There's about 50.

if it's not 2 much trouble, id love 2 know what youd recommend mod wise.

Jeimuzu
01-10-2010, 09:21 PM
if it's not 2 much trouble, id love 2 know what youd recommend mod wise.
Alright, let me go open Oblivion Mod Manager and copy them here.

oblivion did look really good as well.. but like I said.. unless you're looking for a dungeon... or interesting in seeing trees constantly there isn't a hell of a lot 2 explore. also when you explore the wilderness you find your self every bit freezing up while it loads the new area which I think is retarded. I got bored with oblivion kinda quick.. the game seems unbalancd I remember at 1 point I got some golden sword for something and the thing was un-balanced style l33t... so I just went and pwwnd the gladiator event first try, with no probs with it lol...

Not sure what you're talking about here with freezing while you explore. There wasn't really much load time for me. And turn up the difficulty if it's too easy lol..

Jeimuzu
01-10-2010, 09:38 PM
CM Partners - Puts companions all around the world who you can team up with.
Supreme Magicka
Deadly Reflex 5 - Makes melee fights more interesting and challenging.
Gate to Aesgaard Ep 1 - Good story, and had a good horror element to it.
Gate to Aesgaard Ep 2
The Lost Spires - Ancient magical race quest thing.
Castle Almgard - Sweet castle near Anvil.
Midas Spells - This offers dozens of new magical spells. Like the nuke spell <3..
Capes and Cloaks - The cape makes the hero, amirite?
Akatosh Mount - Summon dragons as mounts.
Ren's Beauty Pack - Make better looking characters.
Ainmhi Race - One of the neko races I was talking about <3..
AW Wings - Lets you wear angel wings/demon wings and such. It looks badass with the capes/cloaks.
Unlimited Rings - required if you want to put wings and rings on. (The wings are basically rings, or at least that's how the modders could make them.)
Unlimited Amulets - Same as what I said above.
Dragon Invasion - Demonic dragon quest thing.
Ring of Console - Lets you bring up the console to put cheats in/change settings
Armor of the Fallen - Awesome badass armor for those who wish to look like an evil ruler.
Dwemer Skyship - A dwarf battleship house.. Thingy..
Akaviri Imports - A katana shop
Zombies! - 28 days and a bit later - A zombie survival mode for Oblivion. <3
Lattamer - The ultimate neko race.

That's mostly everything. Just a few other mods here and there not worth mentioning. Just take the name and search it on that one site I mentioned above.

Curdy
01-10-2010, 10:11 PM
lol who cares which is better

what makes oblivion a great game is the bow and you stick an arrow in a bad guy

what makes fallout a great game blowing heads off your foes in slow motion

maynard
01-10-2010, 10:31 PM
lol who cares which is better

what makes oblivion a great game is the bow and you stick an arrow in a bad guy

what makes fallout a great game blowing heads off your foes in slow motion

epic comment ftw

Jeimuzu
01-11-2010, 03:27 AM
I agree.

maynard
01-11-2010, 03:55 AM
I agree.

I think the reason I like fallout so much more is cause I love the concept of post apocalyptic warfare... I think it would be pimps.

but what I love about fallout 3 is you can just head north... (or whatever) and come across all sorts of shits and places. where in oblivion it's generally trees n bull shit as you explore. I'm very stolked 2 try oblivion with the mods jeimuzu provided! =p:icon_mrgreen:

Jeimuzu
01-11-2010, 05:00 AM
I think the reason I like fallout so much more is cause I love the concept of post apocalyptic warfare... I think it would be pimps.

but what I love about fallout 3 is you can just head north... (or whatever) and come across all sorts of shits and places. where in oblivion it's generally trees n bull shit as you explore. I'm very stolked 2 try oblivion with the mods jeimuzu provided! =p:icon_mrgreen:

When you find something in Fallout 3, it's interesting because there isn't much, thanks to nuclear bombs and what not. I guess in Oblivion it just takes a bit more searching. Too bad there isn't a graphics update to make it more like Crysis.

anex
01-11-2010, 05:44 AM
James how could you forget:

Qarl's texture pack 3
LOD fixes
Real Sky
Light from the inside (illumination)
Face fixes
Lagoon water
real grass
real fruits
OOO 1.3 (Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul 1.3)

Im disappointed in you :(

Which reminds me, I need to add more mods to fallout 3

maynard
01-11-2010, 05:53 AM
When you find something in Fallout 3, it's interesting because there isn't much, thanks to nuclear bombs and what not. I guess in Oblivion it just takes a bit more searching. Too bad there isn't a graphics update to make it more like Crysis.

there isn't much? are you kidding. I just did quick count of every loction/city/town on the map and I counted rougly 140 places... and thats just off the original game lol. there's a SHIT ton of old abandoned factories, towns power stations and ppl with quests worth exploring. and if the 140+ places isn't enough for ya you even hit a point in the game where you end up in a make belief world =) (multiple worlds ftw)... aka tranquality lane.... but still.. there's a crazzy ass amount of places and shit 2 explore in fallout 3. + all the expansions. Fallout 3 is God like.

I am looking forward 2 playing oblivion with the mods though.

Curdy
01-11-2010, 06:29 AM
lets not forget the hidden quests now. I have an MIRV that shoots 8 mini nukes in one go lol

Jeimuzu
01-11-2010, 01:47 PM
there isn't much? are you kidding. I just did quick count of every loction/city/town on the map and I counted rougly 140 places... and thats just off the original game lol. there's a SHIT ton of old abandoned factories, towns power stations and ppl with quests worth exploring. and if the 140+ places isn't enough for ya you even hit a point in the game where you end up in a make belief world =) (multiple worlds ftw)... aka tranquality lane.... but still.. there's a crazzy ass amount of places and shit 2 explore in fallout 3. + all the expansions. Fallout 3 is God like.

I am looking forward 2 playing oblivion with the mods though.

I mean, it seems as if there isn't much. (Then again, I pretty much overlooked most of the game because everything seems like junk, and I don't like exploring in it like I do in Oblivion. I never once went into a subway station, sewer, or place that I didn't 'have' to go into for a quest in Fallout 3.) Like I said, I just don't like the looks of Fallout 3 and the whole, deserty feel.. It had a big part on why I would choose Oblivion over it. Overall though, I've spent probably 4-5 times the hours on Oblivion than I have Fallout 3. And I played Oblivion first, which might add another reason why I prefer it. You know, the whole subconscious mind becoming comfortable and familiar with something and what not.

I'd probably be more happy in the world of Pandora from Avatar (The movie) than that of The Book of Eli.

James how could you forget:

Qarl's texture pack 3
LOD fixes
Real Sky
Light from the inside (illumination)
Face fixes
Lagoon water
real grass
real fruits
OOO 1.3 (Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul 1.3)

Im disappointed in you :(

Which reminds me, I need to add more mods to fallout 3

Eh.. Too lazy.

But this has inspired me to go back and try to beat the expansions in Fallout 3. That or go play around in Oblivion.

maynard
01-11-2010, 02:40 PM
yeah if you've never gone exploring or really did anything outside of the main gues line then you're missing about 90% of the game. the main quest line is quick an short, you need 2 explore and find all the shit out there... and there's a shit ton of things 2 find.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SbgW9Bi0Os4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SbgW9Bi0Os4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B2H2eGvd9AE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B2H2eGvd9AE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dhdF5N3Lyzo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dhdF5N3Lyzo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jeimuzu
01-11-2010, 03:09 PM
I've done the talking tree one. That's the only one I explored to find, cause I heard about it on a forum once.

When I was first interested in Fallout 3, I went and did the main quest like I did in oblivion to get it out of the way, but to my surprise it ended the game.. So I lost a lot of stuff that I didn't feel like getting back. I think that was another reason I stopped playing it much.

When I got the expansion packs I played for a bit, but that quickly faded. There's a town building mod for Fallout 3 that kept me busy for quite some time. Let me see if I can find it.

Edit: OH! I also have a screenshot that explains perfectly how I look at the Fallout 3 world. Let me find it..

maynard
01-11-2010, 03:14 PM
lol you gotta check out the "republic of dave". it's fucking hilarious.

Jeimuzu
01-11-2010, 03:16 PM
But yeah, that screenshot reminds me of a vast wasteland of death.

This looks interesting, just found it.. http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10346

And, this is what I was talking about with building a town and stuff.. http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7070

maynard
01-11-2010, 03:30 PM
But yeah, that screenshot reminds me of a vast wasteland of death.

This looks interesting, just found it.. http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10346

And, this is what I was talking about with building a town and stuff.. http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7070

I got it on 360 so I can't mod it... kinda sucks. do you think if I download the game torrent style ill be able 2 mod it just the same?

Jeimuzu
01-11-2010, 03:38 PM
I got it on 360 so I can't mod it... kinda sucks. do you think if I download the game torrent style ill be able 2 mod it just the same?

Yeah, as far as I know.

maynard
01-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Yeah, as far as I know.

that's a big 10-4. disregard the pm.

Jeimuzu
01-11-2010, 03:52 PM
that's a big 10-4. disregard the pm.

I sent you a PM with a lot of details. Happy hunting. If you need help, you know how to contact me. In fact, I may join you and play Fallout 3 today.

Dog Brother #1
01-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Fallout 3 was fun for quite awhile, but I felt the add-on content, Mothership Zeta, was very lackluster. I did however enjoy Operation Anchorage, and the other add-ons.

But Mothership Zeta? It sorta pissed all over the atmosphere of Fallout 3 for me. It probably didn't feel that way for the majority of you.

Jeimuzu
01-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Mothership Zeta was my favorite.

Dog Brother #1
01-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Mothership Zeta was just too campy for me. :/ Little gray/green men visiting a post-apocalyptic wasteland? I don't know!

Jeimuzu
01-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Eh, I tried playing Fallout 3 to finish the expansions, and I got bored of it so quickly I couldn't even bring myself to start one of the quests.. So instead I went and played Oblivion.

Dog Brother #1
01-13-2010, 04:48 AM
Oblivion is somewhat hard. Can't be evil without getting the shit pummeled by you. Now, in Fallout 3? It's easy, so easy. x_x

Curdy
01-13-2010, 12:53 PM
depends really i loved zeta i liked the new energy weapons i got with it. Besides the aliens where the cause of the nuclear firestorm

Dog Brother #1
01-13-2010, 01:14 PM
depends really i loved zeta i liked the new energy weapons i got with it. Besides the aliens where the cause of the nuclear firestorm

Uh, what? Speak English so I may better understand your post.

Did you just say the aliens caused the wasteland to be what it is? I hope not.

maynard
01-13-2010, 02:20 PM

the wasteland is the result of china and america going at it in a nuclear war.

Jeimuzu
01-13-2010, 03:08 PM
There were signs of aliens in the other Fallout games too I think.

maynard
01-13-2010, 03:15 PM
There were signs of aliens in the other Fallout games too I think.

yup. but the actual wasteland it's self is due 2 china vs american nuclear war.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3027/3096613160_d7667c98ce_o.jpg

http://planetmedia.gamespy.com/images/00/19/1952_AlienCrashSite.png

Jeimuzu
01-13-2010, 03:46 PM
Wasn't there a conspiracy theory as to why they were attacking each other though?

I remember someone said it may have been caused by the aliens.

Dog Brother #1
01-13-2010, 04:15 PM
Holy shit, why are you guys taking a great post-apocalyptic open world RPG and ruining it with this shit about aliens? It has a campy feel to it, the aliens that is. I might have felt different were they not the stereotypical little gray/green men.

maynard
01-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Wasn't there a conspiracy theory as to why they were attacking each other though?

I remember someone said it may have been caused by the aliens.

you find documents and shit about how the war happend. you also find Chinese officer swords and other Chinese stuff in the waste land.. due 2 the war.

Dog Brother #1
01-13-2010, 04:42 PM
Here's (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Aliens) all you need to know about the aliens in the Fallout universe. You'll notice there is no mention of direct involvement by aliens in regards to the war between China and the USA.

Now, please, just stop killing the game's storyline.

maynard
01-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Here's (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Aliens) all you need to know about the aliens in the Fallout universe. You'll notice there is no mention of direct involvement by aliens in regards to the war between China and the USA.

Now, please, just stop killing the game's storyline.

he's not killing anything. he asked a simple question, no need 2 be an immature prick.

anex
01-14-2010, 12:55 AM
no need 2 be an immature prick.

Its just how he talks.

Dog Brother #1
01-14-2010, 06:32 AM
No, no, I am being way 2 big of immature prick, lolz. Dick! lolol, hurp.

Jeimuzu
01-14-2010, 12:17 PM
Don't make me start deleting posts.

Anyways! I started getting back into Oblivion.. If you look around on that site Maynard, you'll find all kinds of things to add. (I've added about 3 GB worth of quests, items, and creatures.) I have yet to do most of them though, due to the lack of time I have lately.

As for Fallout 3, don't download that Zombie Apocalypse mod. It isn't that great. Though I still recommend checking out the RTS Village Builder or whatever. It takes days and days to make a village, but it's still interesting.

Curdy
01-14-2010, 12:59 PM
if you played zeta and got the alien recordings you might understand things a little better.

one of the recordings is a silent audio of a person mind being probed for launch controls the problem now is to figure if it was a chinese all an american being probed.

maynard
01-14-2010, 02:17 PM
just finished off broken steel... which was uber fast... doing point look out now.

once I'm done with that ill install oblivion and start moding it.

Jeimuzu
01-14-2010, 02:24 PM
once I'm done with that ill install oblivion and start moding it.

So... Many.. Mods.. *Dies..*

maynard
01-14-2010, 02:28 PM
So... Many.. Mods.. *Dies..*

heh I'm sure it will keep me busy

Jeimuzu
01-14-2010, 05:18 PM
heh I'm sure it will keep me busy

I'm gonna have to update my mod list..

maynard
01-14-2010, 05:24 PM
I'm gonna have to update my mod list..

hey. at the beginning of the game, do you have 2 go into oblivion and do that stupid tower mission? or can you just say fuck it and move onto the rest of the game and missions?

Jeimuzu
01-16-2010, 04:10 AM
Once you leave the sewers, you're free to do whatever you want.

Dog Brother #1
01-16-2010, 11:00 AM
Once you leave the sewers, you're free to do whatever you want.

I usually go to the Imperial City, and begin my life of murder and thievery.

maynard
01-26-2010, 12:31 AM
.... I wana play fallout 4!!!! .... it's gonne be so tight.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-26-2010, 10:35 AM
meh, morrowind is where it's at.

still.

hell, i enjoyed fable more than fallout 3

maynard
01-26-2010, 05:47 PM
meh, morrowind is where it's at.

still.

hell, i enjoyed fable more than fallout 3

that's great. go make a morrowind thread then and stop spamming my fallout thread.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-26-2010, 06:28 PM
sorry, if i made that thread no-one would post in it...because they'd all be busy playing morrowind.

lol

but in all seriousness, i am sorry.

fallout3 was...interesting. i have to admit rocking out with a hunting rifle and the xuanlong asst. rifle as i carve my way through a bunch of raiders is most definately fun. the shish-kabob is also a blast. mounds of flaming heads ftw!

ManBearPig <ibis>
01-28-2010, 01:42 PM
Yeah morrowind was my shit, probably one of the most underrated games ever made. And i still havent gotten The Pitt expansion to fallout 3 cuz i torrented it in the first place. But i probably should, seeing that i live in the city its based in.

maynard
01-28-2010, 06:34 PM
And i still havent gotten The Pitt expansion to fallout 3 cuz i torrented it in the first place. But i probably should, seeing that i live in the city its based in.

I enjoyed point look out. broken steel was ok, a bit short though. havnt tried the other ones.

Cal45
03-02-2010, 11:51 PM
Fallout was definitely awesome, but I wish the expansions had a bit more content.

maynard
03-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Fallout was definitely awesome, but I wish the expansions had a bit more content.

point look out wasn't bad. broken steel was really short.

maynard
04-08-2011, 06:29 PM
bump:

I believe that fallout 3 is better than new vegas.. any 1 else agree?

they did some really cool shit in new vegas that I liked... but the landscape sucks.... not roaming a wasteland really took away from the feel of the game. I had such high hopes for new vegas and as I did enjoy playing it but I think fallout 3 is clearly the better of the 2 games.

Danimal Sheahon
04-09-2011, 05:27 AM
i agree maynard. i loved the gameplay. it just all seemed to happen so quick. the landscape was textured better but was nothing compared to the miles and miles of wasteland you could explore in 3.
and i didnt really like the concept of a war going on. it just kinda ruined it.

B1ackOut
04-09-2011, 06:18 PM
yeah i did prefer the wide open, wasteland feel of 3 but i liked the features and the multiple storylines of new vegas. still excited for Skyrim though.

maynard
04-10-2011, 12:20 AM
the only things that were good about new vegas was iron sights and the companion wheel. everything else was fluff... making shit at campfires, reusing bullet casings... all un needed crap... oh wait! weapon moding! that's awesome as well... but yeah past that... who cares. if new vegas was in an actuall fallout style wasteland like every other game they have ever made it woulda been a lot better.

you can claim multiple endings are cool... but they are all really the same, the all lead 2 the same place, and the same fights. also it seems the world isn't randomized like in fallout 3. you can start new campaigns in fallout 3 and the mobs are randomized in a shit ton of places, as where in new vegas every time I Ran through every single thing was the exact same.

I'm putting all my faith into the Fallout MMO they are working on.... if they do it right, it should be fucking epic

Danimal Sheahon
04-10-2011, 12:59 PM
im honestly excited for Elders Scrolls Skyrim though. not to bash on your Fallout parade. i feel like its gonna be something you'd enjoy a little more. its going to be more action packed and you will be able to learn runes and use them and shit.

maynard
04-10-2011, 03:03 PM
then go talk about it on the oblivion thread. this is the fallout thread.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-11-2011, 09:53 PM
the only things that were good about new vegas was iron sights and the companion wheel. everything else was fluff... making shit at campfires, reusing bullet casings... all un needed crap... oh wait! weapon moding! that's awesome as well... but yeah past that... who cares. if new vegas was in an actuall fallout style wasteland like every other game they have ever made it woulda been a lot better.

you can claim multiple endings are cool... but they are all really the same, the all lead 2 the same place, and the same fights. also it seems the world isn't randomized like in fallout 3. you can start new campaigns in fallout 3 and the mobs are randomized in a shit ton of places, as where in new vegas every time I Ran through every single thing was the exact same.

I'm putting all my faith into the Fallout MMO they are working on.... if they do it right, it should be fucking epic

is there a said "release of content" at least for this so called "fallout MMO" ?

if so, i need new masturbation material, even something to read!!!!!!!

maynard
04-11-2011, 10:10 PM
if so, i need new masturbation material, even something to read!!!!!!!

http://www.fallout-on-line.com/

maynard
08-06-2013, 12:47 PM
anyone have a nexus account I could borrow for an hour?

Hitman
08-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Text me ya big dummy

Erdenay
08-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Just saw this. If you still need it, send me a PM and we can go from there.