PDA

View Full Version : get a haircut hippie APP

get a haircut hippie
06-19-2008, 12:06 AM
Dunno what the deal with applying is there is like 5 apps here but tons of ibis players ive seen on ZM server.

In game Name: get a haircut hippie

Weapons of Choice:Ak, M4, shotgun, compact

Maps: Dust 1-2, italy, assault

Reason for App: I am always on the zombie mod server, and find ibis to be a cool community of people. I would be a faithful and dedicated member

Experience: Playing CS since 1.4 i think..quit when css came out just recently started playing source (mostly play Zombie mod) but I do play regular from time to time although the only ibis server ive played on is ZM

A lil About me: I play games when i dont work, and when im not playing games I workout or build up high horsepower muscle cars

Hitman
06-19-2008, 08:13 AM
play Pub server. I highly doubt anyone has even heard of you before

Dual
06-19-2008, 08:46 AM
Welcome to the forums, hope we get to know ya.

The.Beast.13.
06-19-2008, 09:09 AM
Hey...sup....i don t think i know you. As Cloud said, play the pub more, talk on the mic and get to know members and reg and be patient!!

See you in game

Peace

Hitman
06-19-2008, 11:02 AM
Exactly be more active on the forums and the pub.

also to answer your question about the 5 applications only, it is because the process to get in can take anywhere for 6 months to a year so

vicious
06-19-2008, 03:14 PM
ive seen him in the zombie mod server.

+Project.S+
06-19-2008, 03:38 PM
ive seen him once on pub, maybe last night? i think so or earlier in the day

Cujo
06-19-2008, 05:05 PM
Hey hair cut.. yeah he's a Zombie mod player \m/ and the players that have [ibis-whatever] in front of thier names arn't clan members..That was a tag the server put infront of the players name to track how long (playing time) you had been playing .. You started as [IBIS Fan] then [IBIS Noob] and so on.. but it hasn't been working so we added our own little twists on it ..lol Clan members have |ibis at the end of thier names .. and admins have <ibis.a> <----All admins are not clan members
But good to see you on the forums..

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-19-2008, 06:07 PM
Hey hair cut.. yeah he's a Zombie mod player \m/ and the players that have [ibis-whatever] in front of thier names arn't clan members..That was a tag the server put infront of the players name to track how long (playing time) you had been playing .. You started as [IBIS Fan] then [IBIS Noob] and so on.. but it hasn't been working so we added our own little twists on it ..lol Clan members have |ibis at the end of thier names .. and admins have <ibis.a> <----All admins are not clan members
But good to see you on the forums..

Thanks for clearing that up Cujo. :wtg:

ManBearPig <ibis>
06-19-2008, 07:04 PM
Actually the official ibis clan tag is "<ibis>" not "l ibis", thats just something a few of our members started doing. But you are right, <ibis> is clan and <ibis.a> is just admin.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-19-2008, 07:33 PM
Actually the official ibis clan tag is "<ibis>" not "l ibis", thats just something a few of our members started doing. But you are right, <ibis> is clan and <ibis.a> is just admin.

Hmmm I've always used | ibis. Ugh !

Dual
06-19-2008, 08:12 PM

I Guess most us use that so players,know the differences between members and just standard admins.

ManBearPig <ibis>
06-19-2008, 08:57 PM
True, it is easier to differentiate.

+Project.S+
06-20-2008, 04:05 AM
i'm only cool enough for <ibis.a>

:violin:

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-20-2008, 11:18 AM
i'm only cool enough for <ibis.a>

:violin:

You can't be cool. You're from Canada. LoL :lmao:

Rapedollar$
06-20-2008, 11:26 AM
what about me co? can i be | ibis??

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-20-2008, 11:46 AM

Shit ! If it were up to me ? Hell Yeah ! You're one of the coolest dudes in Ibis. Then again I'll get a comment from Whytboiz to get a room after this post. LoL

+Project.S+
06-20-2008, 04:12 PM
:( i'm cool. i swear i am:hand:

Dual
06-20-2008, 04:38 PM

We'll you have your app, who knows maybe you'll be able to.:icon_mrgreen:

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-20-2008, 04:51 PM
:( i'm cool. i swear i am:hand:

You're not cool until you post an app.

+Project.S+
06-22-2008, 01:30 AM
im cool without the app.

thats why you guys talk to me..well sort of i think.

that and cuz your afraid :D

whytboiz33
06-22-2008, 02:38 PM
get a motha fuckin room