PDA

View Full Version : Dog brother #1

Andrew_Pavlik
01-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Not sure if this is bannable but "dog brother #1" in the ZM servers is constantly spamming voice by yelling into the mic sometimes all round, just plan being annoying to everyone else by breaking cads, purposely getting taged to tag people in other cads.

His steam ID is STEAM_0:0:24313873 20:41 99 0

Players like krazy simon - euronews - irishrush, just some regulars I know that you could ask about this.

OMGBEARS
01-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Banned for 24 hours for cade breaking, mic spamming and general douche-baggery after I saw the post and logged in to catch him.

Jeimuzu
01-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Was about to go in myself Bears. Thanks.

Andrew_Pavlik
01-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Thanks omgbears, I was tired of seeing people spam !votekick !voteban every round lol

Dog Brother #1
01-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Hey, thanks for being lenient with the ban. 24 hours is totally reasonable for how I was acting. It may be weird to have me saying this, and to be honest, I'm not sorry for mic spamming. However, I would like to see proof that I broke a barricade, or purposely getting "tagged" to ruin the enjoyment of others. That is a complete and utter lie.

Kavinsky
01-12-2010, 04:22 PM
next time come on out of nowhere at the beging of a round.

freeze, beacon, and burn him then wait 30 seconds and then mute for half a round and THEN ban him.

Dog Brother #1
01-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Ah, the vindictive nature of retards. Really, that is marvelous, Kavinsky.

Jeimuzu
01-12-2010, 05:05 PM
I have nothing against you, and I wasn't there. But as far as I know, you were mic spamming.

That's okay if it's a song that people want to hear or something, but if someone complains, just turn it off. Simple as that.

As for breaking barricades, just simply don't do it.

Dog Brother #1
01-12-2010, 05:42 PM
The problem is, I did not break any barricades, nor did I purposely get "tagged". Until proof is shown, such as a screenshot, or a demo, then I'm going to have to tell you that IamHeavenxsent is a liar regarding those two accusations.

I did, as I said earlier, mic spam for a duration of 10 minutes or so. Belittling people and what not, not playing music.

maynard
01-12-2010, 06:33 PM
It may be weird to have me saying this, and to be honest, I'm not sorry for mic spamming.

epic fail.

"III. Spamming A) Can be used with permission from admin or if players are requesting it"

XxMastagunzxX
01-12-2010, 06:37 PM
You should be glad I wasn't the one who banned you

maynard
01-12-2010, 06:38 PM

no doubt. don't fuck with masta, he will gouge out your eyes and skull fuck you.

but yeah, after your comment about not giving a shit you're a mic spammer id ban your ass for 7 days every time id see ya do it in the future. that's like beyond fucking annoying when ppl do that, and it also says quite a bit about the person and where they are at maturity wise.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-12-2010, 07:16 PM
got to hand itr to you, you got balls for waltzing on in here to say "good job for banning me for my behavior"

i think that's actually a new one. most people come here to bitch about their bans.

thank you, i had a good lol at this

Dog Brother #1
01-12-2010, 07:40 PM
epic fail.

"III. Spamming A) Can be used with permission from admin or if players are requesting it"

Maybe I've suffered massive brain damage, but until I can get that proved, I'm gonna have to ask you to clarify how that is epic fail.

I could have walked in here, slapping all of you with an erect e-penis, but, unlike you, I find it rude.

got to hand itr to you, you got balls for waltzing on in here to say "good job for banning me for my behavior"

i think that's actually a new one. most people come here to bitch about their bans.

thank you, i had a good lol at this

It's not so much saying, "Good job for banning me for my behavior", as much as it is, "The punishment was fair, however, I did not get "tagged" on purpose, nor did I break barricades". I hope you can see the difference. At any rate, people who beg to be unbanned, without putting up a good argument don't deserve to be unbanned. It's like saying, "Yeah, I threatened to kill the clerk at 7-Eleven. Why are you putting me in jail? This isn't fair!".

XxMastagunzxX
01-12-2010, 10:04 PM
I could have walked in here, slapping all of you with an erect e-penis, but, unlike you, I find it rude.

Well I find it rude that you said you were not sorry for mic spamming and I will slap you with my e-penis. If you are going to have that kind of attitude then you might was well get the fuck out of here now.

maynard
01-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Well I find it rude that you said you were not sorry for mic spamming and I will slap you with my e-penis. If you are going to have that kind of attitude then you might was well get the fuck out of here now.

+1:wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
01-12-2010, 10:26 PM
you obviously misunderstand me. i am just amazed that anyone (who doesn't deny they were deserving of a punishment) comes on to say essentially, "for what i was doing that was a good sentence. i definately was doing it, but i'm not sorry at all"

does that ban even effect you at all? do you even care? if not, then leave now and never come back. because from what you say, you'll go right ahead and do it again next time, and now that attention's been brought to you, you probably wouldn't get off so lightly.

Dog Brother #1
01-13-2010, 04:45 AM
you obviously misunderstand me. i am just amazed that anyone (who doesn't deny they were deserving of a punishment) comes on to say essentially, "for what i was doing that was a good sentence. i definately was doing it, but i'm not sorry at all"

does that ban even effect you at all? do you even care? if not, then leave now and never come back. because from what you say, you'll go right ahead and do it again next time, and now that attention's been brought to you, you probably wouldn't get off so lightly.

Does the ban affect me? Sure, I'm banned from one of the better Zombie servers. It's not world ending or anything for me, but I obviously noticed it enough to post on the IBIS forums, didn't I?

:hug:

I LIKE TURTLES
01-13-2010, 08:27 AM
Turtles > Dogs

acolyte_to_jippity
01-13-2010, 08:28 AM
if this place is one of the better zmod servers, then why would'nt you feel sorry for spamming?

it sure seems like you will do it again too.

Dog Brother #1
01-13-2010, 09:06 AM
if this place is one of the better zmod servers, then why would'nt you feel sorry for spamming?

it sure seems like you will do it again too.

If you delete Mines of Moria, Helms Deep, Mount Doom, and ATIX Helecopter from your server, I will never spam again on your servers. They're fairly shitty maps, that often get changed within 5 minutes of being chosen, so, no harm if you do.

Do you want me to lie to you, and claim I will never do it again, and beg to be unbanned? D:

Turtles > Dogs

._.

OMGBEARS
01-13-2010, 09:45 AM
You were disrupting game play to the extent that several regulars had notified me personally and had come to these forums to notify other admins. Not only this but you were in breach of the server rules by mic spamming and disrupting game play (we'll just leave out the other accusations).

That being said, the general understanding of your attitude during the whole deal was that you were increasingly belligerent, and when I came in that didn't change. What this says to me is that you have no respect for IBIS or our servers and have no business being on them. Take the 24 hour ban as a warning that if I see you on our servers disrupting play and mic spamming again, you'll be gone for a lot longer.

Dog Brother #1
01-13-2010, 09:54 AM
You were disrupting game play to the extent that several regulars had notified me personally and had come to these forums to notify other admins. Not only this but you were in breach of the server rules by mic spamming and disrupting game play (we'll just leave out the other accusations).

That being said, the general understanding of your attitude during the whole deal was that you were increasingly belligerent, and when I came in that didn't change. What this says to me is that you have no respect for IBIS or our servers and have no business being on them. Take the 24 hour ban as a warning that if I see you on our servers disrupting play and mic spamming again, you'll be gone for a lot longer.

You made no attempt to make yourself known to me, OMGBEARS. And please, I know you didn't see me break any barricades, or getting tagged on purpose, so why don't you be a smart lad and just keep your comments referring to mic spamming?

OMGBEARS
01-13-2010, 10:00 AM
You made no attempt to make yourself known to me, OMGBEARS. And please, I know you didn't see me break any barricades, or getting tagged on purpose, so why don't you be a smart lad and just keep your comments referring to mic spamming?

III. Spamming
1) Yelling into a mic repeatedly to disrupt game play

If you had the ability to read, then I assume you saw this:

Not only this but you were in breach of the server rules by mic spamming and disrupting game play (we'll just leave out the other accusations).

EDIT ADDITION:

You had received enough warnings prior to me making my way onto the server. You know spamming is against the rules on every server. You didn't apologize for it, and in fact just became a bigger douche-bag upon confrontation. The situation was completely in your hand. Had you not been an idiot, you wouldn't even have to defend yourself right now on a forum filled with people who have no sympathy for people who disrupt game play.

Dog Brother #1
01-13-2010, 10:24 AM
What am I defending myself against? I haven't denied mic spamming, and the punishment was already carried out. I think you're just mad because I'm not apologizing. Or else you wouldn't keep repeating the same shit over, and over, and over again.

It's done with, isn't it?

acolyte_to_jippity
01-13-2010, 11:13 AM
the question is not if we are repeating the same shit over and over again, but instead are you going to repeat the same shit again?

Dog Brother #1
01-13-2010, 11:15 AM
the question is not if we are repeating the same shit over and over again, but instead are you going to repeat the same shit again?

I cannot say. Who the fuck knows what I'll do a week, month, or year from now. In the short term? I'll probably not mic spam.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-13-2010, 11:20 AM
you have neer once said that.

Dog Brother #1
01-13-2010, 11:25 AM
you have neer once said that.

Nyaa~!

Bumpkin
01-13-2010, 11:45 AM
Interesting.

+1 Bears.

Go get him!

walterbrunswick
01-13-2010, 12:21 PM
If he's disrespectful and not sorry, which spells repeat offender, then just type out a random 7-digit integer in ma_ban next time you catch him violating the rules.

Dog Brother #1
01-13-2010, 12:50 PM
If he's disrespectful and not sorry, which spells repeat offender, then just type out a random 7-digit integer in ma_ban next time you catch him violating the rules.

Haha, look, if you're offended that I'm not lying to you about being sorry, then what the fuck do you want from me?

maynard
01-13-2010, 02:24 PM
I cannot say. Who the fuck knows what I'll do a week, month, or year from now.

spoken like a true child Lol.

Bumpkin
01-13-2010, 02:43 PM
I was about to ban Dog again today for saying something along the lines of ZERO sucking his cock and then banning him...

James said to wait for him to say something else, but he never did.

maynard
01-13-2010, 02:45 PM
I was about to ban Dog again today for saying something along the lines of ZERO sucking his cock and then banning him...

James said to wait for him to say something else, but he never did.

even if he didn't say something else he should still have been bannd.

Jeimuzu
01-13-2010, 03:52 PM
If Zero finds out, he'll be perma banned anyways. As long as he isn't disrupting gameplay by being idiotic, constantly disrespecting, or breaking any of the ZM rules.

He might not be sorry, but he won't do it again to my knowledge. If he does, then he deserves any punishment any of you decide to give to him.

As far as I'm concerned, this is pretty much settled.

Dog Brother #1
01-13-2010, 04:02 PM
I think the matter at hand was settled when I was banned for 24 hours, no? Wasn't I punished already? These little bitches just want their pound of flesh.

Tell you what, I'm gonna make a new thread, it'll be called something along the lines of, "Dog Brother #1 Sightings", so we can stop kicking this dead horse.

EDIT #2: The sightings thread has been deleted, so, let's just leave this dead horse alone, yes?

acolyte_to_jippity
01-13-2010, 05:53 PM
now that you intend to not mic spam, i don't have a problem with you anymore...so far

ZERO
01-13-2010, 08:25 PM
From what I read his "spamming" was basically yelling at noobs for about 10min... now how does this not sound like me when ever I am on...

The point is mute now as he has already done time for it and there is not case of long term spamming or doing it just to annoy people. In his case it appears he was just using the mic for an extended period to yell at noobs.