PDA

View Full Version : Waleezy Banning me

Tragedy
01-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Okay so....WaLeezy just banned me. Why is his admin not removed yet? I was saying a dudes last name from The Hangover "Galafakinakis" or w/e and he thought I said "nigger"???

He is fucking retarded.

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.

7) No Banning clan members or admins.

this has happened multiple times now. if we admins have to follow the rules, we should also have to accept the consequences.

Regulars who were there- {US}Fireye, DogWeazal, Su_Root and more...

su - root
01-13-2010, 10:35 PM
Okay so....WaLeezy just banned me. Why is his admin not removed yet? I was saying a dudes last name from The Hangover "Galafakinakis" or w/e and he thought I said "nigger"???

He is fucking retarded.

I'll second that. Some kid used the word 'Jew' and Waleezy banned him no warnings. Then tragedy simply said that dudes last name, and Waleezy just banned him without any type of clarification.

Oh and on top of that : The TOS states (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6)

"7) No Banning clan members or admins"

I'm not a member, nor am I an admin (yet), but I enjoy playing here and WaLeezy goes too far.

THE HOLY SH**T!
01-13-2010, 10:37 PM
Get rid of this fuck.

Ban on all servers forever.

Tragedy
01-13-2010, 10:39 PM
he came into the server...and was talking to some little girl and we all started talking in that similar voice and was like DONT MAKE FUN OF MY SISTER I WILL BAN YOU. I GOT THE BAN HAMMER IM NOT AFRAID TO BAN AN ADMIN blah blah...annoying fuck.

Then he just kept going on and on how he doesnt follow rules no matter what and no one is going to do shit about it.

Christmas
01-13-2010, 10:40 PM
The real tragedy is that I have never been on to witness these Loltastic blowups by Waleezy.

They sound freaking hilarious.

Tragedy
01-13-2010, 10:41 PM
lol @ that. the guy is a psychopath i swear. oh and his g/f was on playing with him too and that was real scary. she sounded like a midget.

Tragedy
01-13-2010, 10:43 PM
*sniff*. I smell Zero looking at this thread.

ZERO
01-13-2010, 10:46 PM
He has abused for the last time, I already removed his perma ban powers for his last abuse but he is clearly totally disregarding the rules.

He has now been perma banned from all of the servers!

Tragedy
01-13-2010, 10:47 PM
oh and I believe the GG server is crashed now as well? <not responding> and latency over 2000 for like 10 mins now.

Tragedy
01-13-2010, 10:47 PM
He has abused for the last time, I already removed his perma ban powers for his last abuse but he is clearly totally disregarding the rules.

He has now been perma banned from all of the servers!

annnnd I am getting unbanned I assume?

loka
01-13-2010, 10:48 PM
He came into the server and asked why I snitched when I said that he's a terrible admin in the other thread. Then I muted him in my console because listening to that shit was annoying as fuck. If you know you don't give a fuck, and you don't care that you abuse powers; why bother asking why I "snitched". Truth hurts.

ZERO
01-13-2010, 10:48 PM
GG is fine... also u should be unbanned.

Tragedy
01-13-2010, 10:50 PM
still says not responding and won't let me connect. was removed from my favorites list too so I did a search and said "servers at this connection are not responding"

su - root
01-13-2010, 10:51 PM
<3 Tragedy. Glad that kid's gone, and glad you're back. See you in game ;)

loka
01-13-2010, 10:52 PM
Restart steam.

Tragedy
01-13-2010, 10:53 PM
already did lol...

whytboiz33
01-13-2010, 11:00 PM
he always behaved when i was around, as all admins do.

sad situation... there goes $$$11

su - root
01-13-2010, 11:02 PM
he always behaved when i was around, as all admins do.

sad situation... there goes $$$11

I'll make up for that, shortly. Only reason I haven't signed up yet is because I'm waiting for Bank North to reverse some bad charges that came through and trying to keep my account clear ;)

loka
01-13-2010, 11:03 PM
I'll make up for that, shortly. Only reason I haven't signed up yet is because I'm waiting for Bank North to reverse some bad charges that came through and trying to keep my account clear ;)

Bank North is terribad. TERRIBLE!

su - root
01-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Bank North is terribad. TERRIBLE!

Yeah my business accounts are at Bank of America. Bad charges came through, they refunded pending investigation and promptly reversed. Bank North let it go through, let things bounce, and now have made me wait 5 weeks so far. They're so awful it's out of control.

loka
01-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Yeah my business accounts are at Bank of America. Bad charges came through, they refunded pending investigation and promptly reversed. Bank North let it go through, let things bounce, and now have made me wait 5 weeks so far. They're so awful it's out of control.

I only have BOA because of their plentiful ATM's and their way with if i want to fight a charge, they don't question it as much. Now I'm waiting to transfer my account and money to a military one :D

Tragedy
01-13-2010, 11:07 PM
damn...im pissed I can't connect to GG.

Fireye
01-13-2010, 11:24 PM
That was pretty epic.
Waleezy: Banning an admin isn't admin abuse! I even got a demo of me doing it and Zero did jack! Zero doesn't care!
Waleezy: Don't call yourself a pedo! If you do, I'll ban you!
Waleezy: <Other jackassery>

loka
01-13-2010, 11:26 PM
That was pretty epic.
Waleezy: Banning an admin isn't admin abuse! I even got a demo of me doing it and Zero did jack! Zero doesn't care!
Waleezy: Don't call yourself a pedo! If you do, I'll ban you!
Waleezy: <Other jackassery>

lmao. i want all the drugs this guy is on.

Vladninja
01-14-2010, 12:00 AM
LOL I knew this was only a matter of time.... and Whyt he playd fine when I was on... but Ive gotten calls all day about his abuse (heard he even Kicked or banned Yed). Im glad his abuse has been put to an end.

Thanks to all the Admins for helping keep the peace.

and

Thanks to all the regulars for helping keep the servers full.

Keep it up guys....
I love going into a full server and having more people to shoot at! :wtg:

Bumpkin
01-14-2010, 12:40 AM
LOL I knew this was only a matter of time.... and Whyt he playd fine when I was on... but Ive gotten calls all day about his abuse (heard he even Kicked or banned Yed). Im glad his abuse has been put to an end.

Thanks to all the Admins for helping keep the peace.

and

Thanks to all the regulars for helping keep the servers full.

Keep it up guys....
I love going into a full server and having more people to shoot at! :wtg:

Funny thing...he's asking people to ask admins to unban him.

I got asked this and said hell no before they even said it was to unban Waleezy.

-unnamed-: :)
-unnamed-: how are u ?
-unnamed-: can i ask u somthing
-unnamed-: well its like a favor
[Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: hmm?
-unnamed-: can u unban
[Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: Nope.

Vladninja
01-14-2010, 01:35 AM
Funny thing...he's asking people to ask admins to unban him.

I got asked this and said hell no before they even said it was to unban Waleezy.

Well Zero Perma banned him from all servers so I dont see that working...

Bumpkin
01-14-2010, 04:45 AM
Well Zero Perma banned him from all servers so I dont see that working...

Negatory...

Waleezy deserved it.

I mean wtf.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-14-2010, 09:21 AM
is that why he removed you from his friend's list?

he said it was because you're reallly mean.

Jeimuzu
01-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Sadly, Wallie did deserve it. I've talked to him on multiple occasions about things he's done. Yet he did the same thing again.. So obviously he isn't learning.

Bumpkin
01-14-2010, 02:27 PM
is that why he removed you from his friend's list?

he said it was because you're reallly mean.

Did he really?

Awe well, one less person I need to delete on my monthly cleaning.

Jeimuzu
01-14-2010, 03:54 PM
This is finished right?

Closing.