PDA

View Full Version : Autumn Admin Disrespect

walterbrunswick
01-15-2010, 07:59 PM
At the end of a round in GunGame, two players vote to knife. One is cornered behind a tree and a fence. I am busy doing something, and then Autumn starts cussing and swearing at me to do my "fucking job as an admin" and slap one of them out. She starts mouthing off like a disrespectful child that I don't deserve admin and whatnot and that I should give her the $11 instead.

I told her to be patient and stop disrespecting me. She continues mouthing off and cussing, so I mute her to calm the situation down and tell her to relax. This is the log that took place right after her tantrum into the microphone.

Never tell your password to anyone.
Friday, January 15, 2010
7:44 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: Unfucking mute me.
7:44 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: Now.
7:45 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: Fucking asshole.
7:45 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: Get a fucking grip.
7:45 PM - walterbrunswick: Stfu.
7:46 PM - walterbrunswick: You're the one who is flipping out.
7:46 PM - walterbrunswick: Asshole.
7:46 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: get off your rag moron
7:46 PM - walterbrunswick: Wow.
7:46 PM - walterbrunswick: Are you PMSing or are you asking to be banned?
7:46 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: You an't ban me for being disrespectfulhere
7:46 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: besides.
7:46 PM - walterbrunswick: Don't be impatient with me.
7:46 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: I've already paid for admin.
7:47 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: So you cant ban me
7:47 PM - walterbrunswick: I'll make a thread about this bullshit if you continue.
7:47 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: Fucking try.
7:47 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: This is through steam friends.
7:47 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: You can't make a thread on me.
7:48 PM - walterbrunswick: Do not be a bitch towards me because I was delayed a few seconds.
7:48 PM - walterbrunswick: Do you understand?
7:48 PM - walterbrunswick: I know a lot of members who would like you gone.
7:48 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: Walter.
7:48 PM - walterbrunswick: If you're going to act like a dipshit I'll make my case.
7:48 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: You're a 2-faced mother fucker.
7:49 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: You cant do shit.

This is her being a complete bitch, telling me how to do my job as an admin, and having no self-control or patience. I thought she matured since, but apparently deep inside she hasn't changed much.

As an admin, I don't want to have to deal with another admin who shows complete disrespect and total lack of patience.

Scrubbleboo
01-15-2010, 08:06 PM
Wow she's gone and pissed off one of the few friends she has left in the community... smooth.

Christmas
01-15-2010, 08:12 PM
1. Walter, if you muted her in-game that isn't allowed because she has admin status

2. Autumn has been more abrasive lately and if it is affecting her conduct on the servers she needs to cool off on another server or off the game altogether.

walterbrunswick
01-15-2010, 08:16 PM
1. Walter, if you muted her in-game that isn't allowed because she has admin status

2. Autumn has been more abrasive lately and if it is affecting her conduct on the servers she needs to cool off on another server or off the game altogether.

She didn't as of when I muted her.

I muted her for 5 seconds so I could hear myself think amidst her insulting language and screaming.

And she's a fucking psychotic bitch. If she HADN'T bought admin again I would have walked right back in there and banned "it" for a week.

EDIT: Since she wasn't wearing her TAG, and was not on the ADMIN LIST, I got permission to ban her!!! Oh man so much anger left my system... my blood was boiling.

loka
01-15-2010, 08:24 PM
It's sociopath fool! But walter you seem surprised?

Bumpkin
01-15-2010, 08:28 PM
That was in steam friends, you moron.

You can't use that against me.

As for in game, you weren't paying attention as two people were about to get slayed because you lack quick reflexes as an admin.

That's not my issue.

I was calmly, at first, repeating your name to slap one guy from out behind the tree and when you didnt respond, I got angry.

I'm on my period, so yeah, I got a little more pissed than I should've, but you, Walter, overreacted as well.

Have fun getting your ban powers removed, seeing as you banned an admin.

ZERO didn't have time to reactivate it this afternoon, but he was going to have it reactivated tonight.

So he knows I've already paid.

walterbrunswick: (:
walterbrunswick: Enjoy your evening.
[Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: You just banned an admin.
walterbrunswick: OMG DID I!?!?!?
walterbrunswick: Oh my god.....
walterbrunswick: I'm so sorry!
[Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: No.Dick face/
walterbrunswick: REALLY AUTUMN I REALLY MEAN IT OMG SO SORRY!
walterbrunswick: PLEASE FORGIVE ME!?!?!?

XxMastagunzxX
01-15-2010, 08:30 PM
You're not an admin yet so STFU.

Go QQ

Edit: If I see any more of your groupies disrespecting him then they are banned.

walterbrunswick
01-15-2010, 08:31 PM
It's sociopath fool! But walter you seem surprised?

Not surprised, ecstatic. Punching the devil in the face is a good feeling.

@Bumpkin Is your sarcasm meter broken?

Christmas
01-15-2010, 08:31 PM
Autumn if you aren't admin then you aren't admin.

We've been over this. You are only an admin if you have the admin powers.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-15-2010, 08:32 PM
a thread for a non-permenant ban?

loka
01-15-2010, 08:34 PM
You guys are so slow, the Slowskys could comprehend her bullshit better. Dear God.

teh_master_pwnerer
01-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Was it really necessary Walter? Amidst all that bullshit, I think Para was right.

Bumpkin
01-15-2010, 08:39 PM
You're not an admin yet so STFU.

Go QQ

Edit: If I see any more of your groupies disrespecting him then they are banned.

Tell that to ZERO.

ZERO <ibis>: I will activate your reserved slot
ZERO <ibis>: for now
ZERO <ibis>: so that you show up in console
[Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: <33
ZERO <ibis>: that way it will avoid a roit over the tag
ZERO <ibis>: b/c they will jsut ban u if you do not show up

Not surprised, ecstatic. Punching the devil in the face is a good feeling.

@Bumpkin Is your sarcasm meter broken?

Is your brain broken, pedobear?

Autumn if you aren't admin then you aren't admin.

We've been over this. You are only an admin if you have the admin powers.

ZERO <ibis>: I will activate your reserved slot
ZERO <ibis>: for now
ZERO <ibis>: so that you show up in console
[Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: <33
ZERO <ibis>: that way it will avoid a roit over the tag
ZERO <ibis>: b/c they will jsut ban u if you do not show up

I am.

As he stated, my admin isn't activated.

Scrubbleboo
01-15-2010, 08:47 PM
I am.

As he stated, my admin isn't activated.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BnDH-RXCptY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BnDH-RXCptY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bumpkin
01-15-2010, 08:48 PM
-video-

You don't seem to get it do you?

loka
01-15-2010, 08:48 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BnDH-RXCptY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BnDH-RXCptY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kiss me you fool. Kiss me hard.

Scrubbleboo
01-15-2010, 08:50 PM
you don't seem to get it do you?

Irony!

Christmas
01-15-2010, 08:51 PM

This has nothing to do with the thread.

XxMastagunzxX
01-15-2010, 08:51 PM

:lmao:

Now that's funny!

Bumpkin
01-15-2010, 08:52 PM
Irony!

I could say the same with you!

walterbrunswick
01-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Irony!

Lol +1. :wtg:

Now that's funny!

+1 :)

Scrubbleboo
01-15-2010, 08:53 PM
This has nothing to do with the thread.

Welcome to Scrubbleboo's derailing machine.

Scrubbleboo
01-15-2010, 08:54 PM
I could say the same with you!

How? Go for it!

Christmas
01-15-2010, 08:55 PM
How about everyone stop with the high fives and pissing matches and deal directly with the content of the thread?

Not if Autumn is a slut or if Scrubbuluboolooo doesn't get anything or if Walter drinks too much or if I'm an asshole who likes to piss on your dreams. That doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

Para
01-15-2010, 08:56 PM
I don't know Autumn and from my past IG experiences with her, I don't much care for her. However I will say that I too disrespected Walter Via Friends chat (Not in the server, and he threatened to ban me.) Walter and I had our arguement and I'm glad to say; I'm happy it's over. As Walter stated, it feels good to punch the devil in the face.

A few days after Walter and I had our arguement, I did join the gungame server to sit there and be insulted via Admin messages by Walter even though I hadn't said a thing.

I'm not siding with anyone here, just throwing my own experiences in this thread so that I can hopefully show what kind of person Walter has become.

Walter and I were really good friends, if anyone remembers. I've since stopped playing much of Ibis due to having to worry if Walter is ragging it on that specific day.

Andrew_Pavlik
01-15-2010, 08:56 PM

Now that's funny!

Agreed it's funny but I don't know if your calling autumn a girl or a women?

teh_master_pwnerer
01-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Yeah, for sure para, im trying to tell Walter to swallow up his damn pride and care about the ones he loves man.

Scrubbleboo
01-15-2010, 08:59 PM
How about everyone stop with the high fives and pissing matches and deal directly with the content of the thread?

Not if Autumn is a slut or if Scrubbuluboolooo doesn't get anything or if Walter drinks too much or if I'm an asshole who likes to piss on your dreams. That doesn't have anything to do with this thread.
That's going to be my new nickname.

I'm just putting light in the situation. I'm not srs bsns, and never will be, it is entirely up to others whether or not they wish to be trolled.

walterbrunswick
01-15-2010, 09:02 PM
I don't know Autumn and from my past IG experiences with her, I don't much care for her. However I will say that I too disrespected Walter Via Friends chat (Not in the server, and he threatened to ban me.) Walter and I had our arguement and I'm glad to say; I'm happy it's over. As Walter stated, it feels good to punch the devil in the face.

A few days after Walter and I had our arguement, I did join the gungame server to sit there and be insulted via Admin messages by Walter even though I hadn't said a thing.

I'm not siding with anyone here, just throwing my own experiences in this thread so that I can hopefully show what kind of person Walter has become.

Walter and I were really good friends, if anyone remembers. I've since stopped playing much of Ibis due to having to worry if Walter is ragging it on that specific day.

If by "raging" you mean asking you to be respectful and wait, in the queue of 10 other things I had to do instantly, then yeah.

Monday, January 04, 2010
16:06 - walterbrunswick: :o
16:06 - walterbrunswick: get in here :D
16:06 - walterbrunswick: we need help
ParA-NoiA is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
16:10 - ParA-NoiA: dunno why im even coming
16:10 - ParA-NoiA: waltie dont like meh
16:11 - ParA-NoiA: cant believe you thought I was gay
16:11 - ParA-NoiA: thats fucked up
16:13 - ParA-NoiA: put me on a team
16:13 - ParA-NoiA: you fag admin
16:14 - ParA-NoiA: tell me to come in then ignore me
16:14 - ParA-NoiA: psh
16:14 - walterbrunswick: :o
16:14 - walterbrunswick: wtf?
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: It wont let me join a team
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: ;\
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: Says teams are full
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: PUT ME ON A TEAM YOU FAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg
16:15 - walterbrunswick: watch your mouth
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: nvm now
16:15 - walterbrunswick: or I'll ban
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: dick
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: LAWL
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: LOLOLOL
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: Ban me
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: like I give a fuck
16:16 - ParA-NoiA: Dude matter of fact
16:16 - ParA-NoiA: I dont even wanna play here with douchy admins like you
16:18 - ParA-NoiA: Apperantely we're not friends either. I'll be damned if imma be threaten, so imma remove you from my list too
16:18 - ParA-NoiA: later walter

loka
01-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Autumn is a slut

thanks for the material!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PzTxnamGETE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PzTxnamGETE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

A girl obviously. Women know how to argue properly and win fights. Girls just throw shit expecting the world to come to their knees.

Bumpkin
01-15-2010, 09:06 PM
I think it's funny how Walter posts all of the conversations where it looks like he's the victim and the good guy.

Anyone else notice this?

Christmas
01-15-2010, 09:08 PM
I think it's funny how Walter posts all of the conversations where it looks like he's the victim and the good guy.

Anyone else notice this?

I noticed two things actually.

1. People don't listen to me when I try to keep them on topic (but I guess why should they? I have no powers here).
2. Walter posts his steam conversations a lot.

Para
01-15-2010, 09:09 PM
If by "raging" you mean asking you to be respectful and wait, in the queue of 10 other things I had to do instantly, then yeah.

Monday, January 04, 2010
16:06 - walterbrunswick: :o
16:06 - walterbrunswick: get in here :D
16:06 - walterbrunswick: we need help
16:10 - ParA-NoiA: dunno why im even coming
16:10 - ParA-NoiA: waltie dont like meh
16:11 - ParA-NoiA: cant believe you thought I was gay
16:11 - ParA-NoiA: thats fucked up
16:13 - ParA-NoiA: put me on a team
16:13 - ParA-NoiA: you fag admin
16:14 - ParA-NoiA: tell me to come in then ignore me
16:14 - ParA-NoiA: psh
16:14 - walterbrunswick: :o
16:14 - walterbrunswick: wtf?
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: It wont let me join a team
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: ;\
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: Says teams are full
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: PUT ME ON A TEAM YOU FAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg
16:15 - walterbrunswick: watch your mouth
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: nvm now
16:15 - walterbrunswick: or I'll ban
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: dick
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: LAWL
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: LOLOLOL
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: Ban me
16:15 - ParA-NoiA: like I give a fuck
16:16 - ParA-NoiA: Dude matter of fact
16:16 - ParA-NoiA: I dont even wanna play here with douchy admins like you
16:18 - ParA-NoiA: Apperantely we're not friends either. I'll be damned if imma be threaten, so imma remove you from my list too
16:18 - ParA-NoiA: later walter

Notice that's in friends walter. It's not the same; and you weren't doing anything other then playing which you died about the time I was asking. Stop trying to act like you are this almighty power. Friend's call friends names all the time. I could see you threatening me had I said it in the PUBLIC server where your admin applies. I mean ragging it where you could of removed me from friends and let that be that. I mean ragging it where you threatened me over a message not being said in the server. We've always called each other names and just recently you decided you don't feel as strongly about the friendship as I was expecting. You are a poor friend and an even poorer Admin, Walter. These other admins who only see the side I saw before the banning can side with you all they like; that won't stop me or the other people who've realized what kind of dick you really are.

Now instead of actually trying to throw everyones attention off the fact that you threatened someone via friends chat for not breaking any rules ingame. Because that's the real problem here.

walterbrunswick
01-15-2010, 09:09 PM

Anyone else notice this?

Anyone else notice how you're an insulting bitch who throws a tantrum when you don't get your way?

Look at my track record.

Look at your track record.

Do the math, sociopath.

Bumpkin
01-15-2010, 09:10 PM
I noticed two things actually.

1. People don't listen to me when I try to keep them on topic (but I guess why should they? I have no powers here).
2. Walter posts his steam conversations a lot.

I agree.

I'm paying attention.

So I'm not in that group.

Bumpkin
01-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Anyone else notice how you're an insulting bitch who throws a tantrum when you don't get your way?

Look at my track record.

Look at your track record.

Do the math, sociopath.

go get new material.

Look at your own track record before mine.

Anyone else notice what Para pointed out?

XxMastagunzxX
01-15-2010, 09:16 PM
Walter has way more credibility then Bumpkin.

Andrew_Pavlik
01-15-2010, 09:20 PM
I guess the real question here is, if someone disrespects and admin, when is that "against the rules". I see people argue and say some really harsh things to each other here on the forums, so is it only in CSS? Or anywhere?

I really don't know, is there a set guideline to this?

Scrubbleboo
01-15-2010, 09:21 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/omegaosx/.Pictures/dead_thread.jpg

Bumpkin
01-15-2010, 09:21 PM
Walter has way more credibility then Bumpkin.

Youre only on his side because he banned me.

You wouldn't be otherwise.

inthebutt
01-15-2010, 09:22 PM
autumn you need to shut your mouth now.

I will not stand by and let you try to play ZERO with your 2 face act.

he is well aware of you recuiting people for you clan and server.

if your name doesn't come up in the admin list and you don't have admin powers, than your not an admin.

the fact is you talked to ZERO after walter banned you, walter did nothing wrong.

stop acting like a 4 year old and grow up.

your time is very limited now.

-closed to prevent further flaming-