PDA

View Full Version : & Rodrigo

space_groceries
06-20-2008, 01:03 AM
& Rodrigo<ibis.a>

space_groceries<ibis.a>

On ATIX he repeatedly (despite my asking him very politely 4 times privately) camped the helipad. I don't have a screenshot because I am a goof...but pooter can vouch for my story. Next time I will take a pic.

Thanks for running such a badass group of servers

vicious
06-20-2008, 01:34 AM
well from what pooter told me, as long as you dont prenuke you can be up there as zombie. is that all he was doing? just waiting?

space_groceries
06-20-2008, 03:55 AM
Double sure?

No he wasn't prenuking, just camping and stabbing.

I was sure that the helipad was off limits but....meh....whateves

Rapedollar$
06-20-2008, 11:24 AM
its not really off limits per say.... i have camped it many times so nobody else would prenuke.... but i didnt personally chase around the peeps in the helecopter

vicious
06-20-2008, 11:37 AM
yeah, i hate it too when people camp up there, but when you think about it, poisens are screwed up there, just shoot them back of the ramp and then go into the safe zone, its easy.

whytboiz33
06-20-2008, 01:18 PM
well, im sure its not a rule now, but when zero posts, i think he will announce the pad over all is off limits, esp to those who stab.

i thought the pad was off limits.(notice the period) if its not a definitive rule yet, i support it becoming one.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-20-2008, 01:55 PM
well, im sure its not a rule now, but when zero posts, i think he will announce the pad over all is off limits, esp to those who stab.

i thought the pad was off limits.(notice the period) if its not a definitive rule yet, i support it becoming one.

Yes the rule wil be implemented Chapter X Section 3a Stating that camping at helipad site is prohibited.

ZERO
06-20-2008, 02:26 PM
Added rule V.1.B and V.1.B.a

pooter
06-20-2008, 03:17 PM
I don't think that's a very good rule. If you think about it ATIX is pretty much the only map where it's beneficial to choose a poison zombie, and if you can't use it's abilities to get in a place like that theres no reason to have that class. They are the only types of zombies that can get up there so it's not like it's hard to hold them off or can't see them waiting there. If that's not allowed then there shouldn't be any reason why surviving the nuke as a zombie is allowed since they're only wasting time. (I've played on servers that don't allow this.)

whytboiz33
06-20-2008, 03:21 PM
um... where do i start...

i respect the fact that you play zm 24/7 and dont do much other things with your life, so you should know more about zm then me. however, riding a helicopter to your for sure death isnt fun. its only logical to ban such a thing

in high school beta, in the gym, poisons r good to get the ppl on the rails.

in atix heli, the poisons can get on the ladder very easily. in every map essentialy, there are benifits to being a poison.

your argument makes no sence and youre an idiot. good bye.

pooter
06-20-2008, 03:59 PM
um... where do i start...

i understand the fact that you talk shit 24/7 and dont do much other things with your life, so I should know more about life then you. however, riding a helicopter where you can clearly see and easily kill zombies is fun. its only logical to allow such a thing

in high school beta, in the gym, poisons get raped by the ppl on the rails.

in atix heli, the poisons get shot off the ladder very easily. in every map essentialy, there are no benifits to being a poison.

your argument makes no sence and youre an idiot. good bye.

There much better.

vicious
06-20-2008, 04:00 PM
nah, pooter has a point, like i said before, any humans who get caught by poisen even on heli deserve to die, its easy to still avoid them up there.

the rule i think shouldnt be made.

whytboiz33
06-20-2008, 04:39 PM
ok, killing a ZOMBIE IN OPEN GROUND IS EASY, HA, DONT MAKE ME LAUGH... HA... jha...

the rule has been made and is agreeed apon every1s opinion whos opinion matters.

i shit talk cuz thats all a man has on this forum.

you are very pathetic in your little argument. he has no point. :plzdie:

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-20-2008, 04:44 PM
nah, pooter has a point, like i said before, any humans who get caught by poisen even on heli deserve to die, its easy to still avoid them up there.

the rule i think shouldnt be made.

The rule is made and that's it. Anyone breaking this rule shall be punished.

pooter
06-20-2008, 05:02 PM
You're laughing? I'm sorry but I'm the one cracking up here, you haven't got a clue as to what you're talking about, so I'm not going to waste anymore breath. I've already talked a little to Zero about this and hopefully there will be a more permanent solution, until then I personally will allow people up there like I always have unless they prenuke.

vicious
06-20-2008, 05:04 PM
you guys dont even play on the zombie server much, nah zero, maybe you should do a vote within the players and admins. and stop talking shit to people expressing opinions on a rule just made up.

whytboiz33
06-20-2008, 05:08 PM
we have just MADE this rule. the situation IS permanent. so youre informing us, you wont use your admin ability to inforce a rule we made? ok. i suppose ill just have to play zm a bit more offen then. fucking CS nerds. lmao

us shit talking is expressing our opinions. plus, we dont like peoples opinions when theyre wrong.

ZOMG HE TALKED TO ZERO!!! NO WAY!!!! lmao

peace baddies

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-20-2008, 05:08 PM
You're laughing? I'm sorry but I'm the one cracking up here, you haven't got a clue as to what you're talking about, so I'm not going to waste anymore breath. I've already talked a little to Zero about this and hopefully there will be a more permanent solution, until then I personally will allow people up there like I always have unless they prenuke.

Its now a rule. You should abide by that rule until the rule has been modified or changed. Until now it will be enforced. I and other admins will make sure of that .

vicious
06-20-2008, 05:09 PM
ok, killing a ZOMBIE IN OPEN GROUND IS EASY, HA, DONT MAKE ME LAUGH... HA... jha...

the rule has been made and is agreeed apon every1s opinion whos opinion matters.

i shit talk cuz thats all a man has on this forum.

you are very pathetic in your little argument. he has no point. :plzdie:

wow, talk about a huge ego.

vicious
06-20-2008, 05:14 PM
we have just MADE this rule. the situation IS permanent. so youre informing us, you wont use your admin ability to inforce a rule we made? ok. i suppose ill just have to play zm a bit more offen then. fucking CS nerds. lmao

us shit talking is expressing our opinions. plus, we dont like peoples opinions when theyre wrong.

ZOMG HE TALKED TO ZERO!!! NO WAY!!!! lmao

peace baddies

dude stfu, dont think you're fucking special. you need this :chillpill:

me and pooter monitor the zombie mod server more then anyone, and we know that poisens up there is no problem, humans easily take care of them. and we do have the right to talk to zero about it. and do you think you're some kind of god knowing if a opinion is right or wrong? and dont think you're no different in play counter strike then us, if playing cs is a nerd, then you're one too. cant talk shit about peoples lifes if you dont know them personally.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-20-2008, 05:17 PM
dude stfu, dont think you're fucking special. you need this :chillpill:

me and pooter monitor the zombie mod server more then anyone, and we know that poisens up there is no problem, humans easily take care of them. and we do have the right to talk to zero about it. and do you think you're some kind of god knowing if a opinion is right or wrong? and dont think you're no different in play counter strike then us, if playing cs is a nerd, then you're one too. cant talk shit about peoples lifes if you dont know them personally.

What is it that you don't understand. The rule has been made. ZERO is the one who runs the servers and forums. We go by his rules.

vicious
06-20-2008, 05:20 PM
oh that part i understand, what im saying is, we have the right to talk to zero about changing the rule, its mag op going all psycho about us talking to zero about it.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-20-2008, 05:22 PM
oh that part i understand, what im saying is, we have the right to talk to zero about changing the rule, its mag op going all psycho about us talking to zero about it.

Well we have pooter stating that he will allow a rule to be broken because he doesnt FEEL it should be a rule. That is a bad example of being an admin. Yes you and other admins who feel this rule should be eliminated have the right to express that to Zero. Until now IT IS A RULE.

vicious
06-20-2008, 05:25 PM
okay that part i agree with also.

but yeah zero, any chances of this getting changed?

Dual
06-20-2008, 05:39 PM

His name is whitboiz, and he one of the senior adminson IBIS, and should be respectful to him.

ZERO
06-20-2008, 06:39 PM
I will think this over during my trip although I do plan to make it so the round ends when the nuke goes off. I may allow for the poison to be up there however I may increase the knock back of all zombies on that map by x% to balance it.

whytboiz33
06-20-2008, 09:58 PM
im not going "phsyco". i just assumed that if zero made a rule and judgment, there wouldnt be a debate about it. either way, zero will FIX the PROBLEM with poisons jumping on the plat.

also, i called you a nerd. i never said because of playing CS:S. i dont feel any of my co-players are nerds, since they have weak feelings and get disturbed very easily. my definition of "nerd" may vary to you.

you and pooter may "moniter" the zm. however, we moniter you.

Cujo
06-20-2008, 11:55 PM
I will warn / kick / ban peeps till Zero says it's cool...
Now I just have to get something(s) off my chest...
I don't like the way us "Zombie" mod players are being portrayed in the forums. If you look at the admin abuse part in here..you'll see this is the only thread for the Zombie mod..and it was more then a question if anything. The Zombie admins do their jobs, and no one bitches about us in game, or come in here and post threads like "The zombie admins are dicks or over powering"
You slam Pooter for what he said..I see where your coming from.. Yes Zero made it a rule, but after he talked to Pooter he may change it. The reason he may is because of his input. Yes the Poot is in there alot, but knows just about everything about that mod. We don't go into the Pub or GG servers, and tell you guys how to change things..
He pays for admin..and not one of those 1 to 2 month admins.. he puts money to this server..so enough of this shit on Pooter every time he posts. He's one big reason people play in ZM..The reg's love him.. thank christ they don't come in here and read what "certain " people say to/about him

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-21-2008, 08:18 AM
We don't go into the Pub or GG servers, and tell you guys how to change things..

If you read the posts correctly we weren't attempting to change anything in the Zombie server. Just advising the people that are threatening to break the rules was not acceptable because that certain admin did not like the new rule implemented.
For example, Zero might ad a rule to the Pub stating we cannot use awps anymore. We might not like the rule, we may disagree on that rule but it doesnt give us the right to say "I dont like the rule so im going to continue to buy the awp thru console."
So yeah, the rule can be removed or modified but until then, it is a rule.

Dual
06-21-2008, 09:04 AM
People play in the IBIS server because they love the server,not because they love a certain admin.And for the most part all the admin I've seen done their job, except for few bad admins we've had before.

whytboiz33
06-21-2008, 05:55 PM
its quiet foolish, and quiet noobish to assume because of ANY number of players cause our leetness.

the zm has been a hit since it came out, which is MONTHS before ANY of you even logged onto an ibis server. its been on of the best zm's in CS, and it will remain so when you leave.

if you know your history of IBIS, and trust me, we have history, you would know what youre up against.

whytboiz33
06-21-2008, 05:57 PM
also note:

the main reason ppl dont report admin abuse from zm, is because you admins have those kids confused as to who run the server, they think youre the boss. hell, theres not even many zm users on the forums, just you admins.

Potato
06-21-2008, 11:23 PM
No offense but saying most people on zombie server are confused is full of crap you act like almost everyone on the zombie server we play in is stupid "which might be true" but that does not make your server the opposite. Every server has its idiots and people who want to be involved in the community and most people do not report admins they are happy with there admins not because they don't know how.

+Project.S+
06-22-2008, 01:19 AM
I will warn / kick / ban peeps till Zero says it's cool...
Now I just have to get something(s) off my chest...
I don't like the way us "Zombie" mod players are being portrayed in the forums. If you look at the admin abuse part in here..you'll see this is the only thread for the Zombie mod..and it was more then a question if anything. The Zombie admins do their jobs, and no one bitches about us in game, or come in here and post threads like "The zombie admins are dicks or over powering"
You slam Pooter for what he said..I see where your coming from.. Yes Zero made it a rule, but after he talked to Pooter he may change it. The reason he may is because of his input. Yes the Poot is in there alot, but knows just about everything about that mod. We don't go into the Pub or GG servers, and tell you guys how to change things..
He pays for admin..and not one of those 1 to 2 month admins.. he puts money to this server..so enough of this shit on Pooter every time he posts. He's one big reason people play in ZM..The reg's love him.. thank christ they don't come in here and read what "certain " people say to/about him

Pooter's a dipshit, he pays for admin and doesn't use it for shit. You don't see him in here because he would have to use his admin for more then scratching his ass first. I'm not looking for a flame war, just thought someone should point out the obvious for you about your boyfriend.

trueshot╡perfect.aim™
06-22-2008, 06:32 AM
Pooter's a dipshit, he pays for admin and doesn't use it for shit. You don't see him in here because he would have to use his admin for more then scratching his ass first. I'm not looking for a flame war, just thought someone should point out the obvious for you about your boyfriend.

I feel it is my duty to say: OWNED!

whytboiz33
06-22-2008, 02:00 PM
No offense but saying most people on zombie server are confused is full of crap you act like almost everyone on the zombie server we play in is stupid "which might be true" but that does not make your server the opposite. Every server has its idiots and people who want to be involved in the community and most people do not report admins they are happy with there admins not because they don't know how.

the pub server ist "our" server. see, youve shown your self confused right now. the pub isnt "our" server. the zm isnt "your" server. you fail to realize, they are all OUR servers.

Cujo
06-22-2008, 09:31 PM
You don't see him in here because he would have to use his admin for more then scratching his ass first.

No it's because of quotes like this

Pooter's a dipshit,

point out the obvious for you about your boyfriend.

This makes me laugh.. "boyfriend"? cute..

Now I have to go back to the O.R ..and do my job..
This will be my last post on your forums, and I must say all my co-works in the hospital I work at will be sad. Every time you guys slam someone over an internet game, and make your self's sound so high and mighty..well makes them laugh..
Now you can slam me all you want..I have never had a player come in and say this Cujo guy is abusing admin, or ANY thing near this..
Zero I will still be an admin if that's O.K with you..you never had a problem with me nor will you..
Ohh one more thing..life is too short for crap like this ..trust me I see it every day.. I'm a veterinary surgeon, and part time E.M.T. your not always going to be right, take a little something form everyone, makes you smarter in the end.
Take care of your self's ;)

EVL_Ripper
06-22-2008, 11:25 PM
Well as Overloard and Supreme Ruler of IBIS I must make my official position known.....Project S is a fag!

whytboiz33
06-22-2008, 11:44 PM
No it's because of quotes like this

This makes me laugh.. "boyfriend"? cute..

Now I have to go back to the O.R ..and do my job..
This will be my last post on your forums, and I must say all my co-works in the hospital I work at will be sad. Every time you guys slam someone over an internet game, and make your self's sound so high and mighty..well makes them laugh..
Now you can slam me all you want..I have never had a player come in and say this Cujo guy is abusing admin, or ANY thing near this..
Zero I will still be an admin if that's O.K with you..you never had a problem with me nor will you..
Ohh one more thing..life is too short for crap like this ..trust me I see it every day.. I'm a veterinary surgeon, and part time E.M.T. your not always going to be right, take a little something form everyone, makes you smarter in the end.
Take care of your self's ;)

omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room lmao.

the admins who dont recieve complaints are the admins who lack the authority to use it. dual, considerably the best admin we got, gets his share of complaints. in the past month, ive banned 3 hackers, all were unbanned, and later re-banned with the presence of proof. we get our share of complaints, doesnt make us adbusive.

evil ripper? who are you. change your name to ripper you little bitch.

Pollyanna
06-22-2008, 11:50 PM
Oh my goodness. You gentlemen really do crack me up.
I would like to come to the defense of Pooter and Cujo. They are great admins and great fellows. I am on every single night and they always do a great job as admins.
I personally think that some of you gentlemen are very disrespectful to your fellow gamers. Who cares which IBIS server you play on? We are all IBIS fans. We all love Zero's servers.
I have noticed that when certain admins who normally play on the other servers, come into zombie, they are very rude, pick fights and it seems that it is there goal to ban someone before they leave. You guys may think zombie is lame, but I don't care what you think. I love to play zombie and the guys I game with are great. Please don't judge them before you know them.
I have been playing zombie for a long time and I enjoy it. I plan to continue enjoying it.
May you have a wonderful day and to some of you.... grow up.
GB,
Pollyanna

EVL_Ripper
06-23-2008, 12:05 AM
Hey whytboiz33 !! Cujo's hands alone are prob worth more then what your family makes off food stamps.

lmfao

Oh and whytboiz messaged me on steam asking if we can let bygones be bygones and I let him give me a rimjob.......I accepted.

Rapedollar$
06-23-2008, 12:14 AM
just fyi but picking a fight with whyt isnt a smart thing to do...

but hey what do i know ive only been here for a year or so...

Dual
06-23-2008, 04:31 AM
Eat a dick cunt, if you're unsure of what that is the whats your dad is ramming up your ass as we speak.

Lets watch what you write here, and don't get carry away.:chillpill:

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-23-2008, 08:07 AM
Oh my goodness. You gentlemen really do crack me up.
I would like to come to the defense of Pooter and Cujo. They are great admins and great fellows. I am on every single night and they always do a great job as admins.
I personally think that some of you gentlemen are very disrespectful to your fellow gamers. Who cares which IBIS server you play on? We are all IBIS fans. We all love Zero's servers.
I have noticed that when admins who normally play on the other servers, come into zombie, they are very rude, pick fights and it seems that it is there goal to ban someone before they leave. You guys may think zombie is lame, but I don't care what you think. I love to play zombie and the guys I game with are great. Please don't judge them before you know them.
I have been playing zombie for a long time and I enjoy it. I plan to continue enjoying it.
May you have a wonderful day and to some of you.... grow up.
GB,
Pollyanna

You talk about judging people and yet you say admins from other IBIS servers come to pick a fight. Dont be hypocritical please.

Pollyanna
06-23-2008, 09:49 AM
I am not meaning to judge or falsely accuse Sir. If you will notice, I corrected myself in my previous post and put "certain admins". I was just stating a fact from what I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. I was defending admins that I respect, who were being slammed.
GB,
Pollyanna

whytboiz33
06-23-2008, 01:19 PM
i really dont know how to reply to that. its one of the more idiotic things ive seen on these forums.

cujos "hands", if youre going to confuse reality with internet, then you need some help. i suppose youve never had a normal life with human interation, so you confuse the people on the interenet as real. this isnt real, lok out your window at the world youre deprived of. thats real.

ill give it to you, you made a very hard post to reply to, lol, thats funny. its just pure lunacy and moranic typing.

truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off. you need to whipe the brown off your nose from sticking it up his ass. when i see you in game, you better follow every rule to a T.

D-Monic
06-23-2008, 08:30 PM
lolz @ joo all:icon_mrgreen:

JhuttyBoys
06-25-2008, 09:26 PM
im not going "phsyco". i just assumed that if zero made a rule and judgment, there wouldnt be a debate about it. either way, zero will FIX the PROBLEM with poisons jumping on the plat.

also, i called you a nerd. i never said because of playing CS:S. i dont feel any of my co-players are nerds, since they have weak feelings and get disturbed very easily. my definition of "nerd" may vary to you.

you and pooter may "moniter" the zm. however, we moniter you.

whats so bad about posions going that high i mean they move shit slow theyre so easy to shoot down it will take you liek 1 clip of your primary to eliminate them i dont get hows that bad and if the zombies prenuke then just ban them for a while to make them learn a lesson

JhuttyBoys
06-25-2008, 10:54 PM
well i really dont give a shit tbh

ZERO
07-23-2008, 10:39 PM
This admin was ultimately removed