PDA

View Full Version : Unban me please?

ricochet
05-09-2008, 02:08 PM
UncleJune banned me when I went to use the bathroom. I even switched to spec first...

Sorry for the cross post, I just saw this new unban section.

+Project.S+
05-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Did he say why? :S

ricochet
05-09-2008, 04:06 PM
I don't know Project, I went to the bathroom and came back two or three minutes later and I had been kicked and banned...

+Project.S+
05-09-2008, 04:08 PM
pub? or gg?

well wait until he posts unless someone else says something

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-09-2008, 04:09 PM
I don't know Project, I went to the bathroom and came back two or three minutes later and I had been kicked and banned...

Number 1 or Number 2?

Dual
05-09-2008, 04:09 PM
most likely was a accident.

ricochet
05-09-2008, 04:12 PM
well, the admin who was on was sky high and had jokingly (or so I thought) threatened to ban me so he could get some kills...

Pub.

There are women present Manbear ;o)

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Ricochet, dont let your posts stray any farther. You already made 2 threads about you being banned. I deleted the one you made in the TOS because it is unrelated.

DO NOT CONTINUE MAKING THREADS, OR POSTS IN OTHER THREADS ABOUT THE SITUATION.

whytboiz33
05-09-2008, 04:18 PM
there must be a reason, unless he just ment to kick you.

do you know if the server was full?

if he did mean to ban you, i highly doubt thats all to the story.

ricochet
05-09-2008, 04:23 PM
sorry manbear,

I just wanna attract some attention so I can get in and play. I only get a change to play CS on Friday and Saturday nights...

There is a double post in here becuase I originally posted in the Main discussion. Then I saw this specific section and started a thread in here.

Sorry.

Whyt, the server could have been full. I would have understood being kicked for taking a slot in a full server but being banned?

Thats too far IMHO...

ricochet
05-09-2008, 04:25 PM
"if he did mean to ban you, i highly doubt thats all to the story."

I'd like to know the story so I can defend myself. As far as I knew, we were all having a good ol time.

ZERO
05-09-2008, 04:46 PM
You will get unbanned tomorrow unless June can tell me why you should stay baned.

whytboiz33
05-09-2008, 04:53 PM
i asked if the server was full because that would explain why he would TRY to kick you.

other wise, we need to wait for june or who ever banned you

killing in the name of

good song

freind jimmy can play it on bass and idk, its a good song lol

Dual
05-09-2008, 05:13 PM
I Just talk to Uncle June he claims you were hacking. For the most part I Don't believe you hack.

ricochet
05-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Dual,

You're kidding right?

I've played this game since Version 1.0 and have never so much as searched for a way to hack.

I'm pretty insulted that someone would claim that I did!

I've played on this server for over a year and a half and have always been kind and courteous to all and I have also always called out anyone who I have seen hacking.

He was laughing at me telling me to stop shooting people so he could get some kills. Then I laughed, we both laughed. Then he said "turn off your hacks" in a downright joking manner.

Where are the demo's?

"You will get unbanned tomorrow unless June can tell me why you should stay baned."

I'd like to see the demo of me to prove to everyone that I was not hacking...

ricochet
05-09-2008, 05:21 PM
"i asked if the server was full because that would explain why he would TRY to kick you."

Whyt, like I have already mentioned, I would have left the server if I were going to be AFK for a long period of time.

Dual
05-09-2008, 05:21 PM
I don't believe you would be messing around using any type of hacks.

ricochet
05-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Thanks Dual.

Shoot, how many times have you gone on an absolute tear and had people accuse you of hacking? So my record at the time of the ban was something like 30-7. I do that almost everytime I play. I also have my bad days where I'm just not that into it...

Still no reason to outright ban me for good.

Guess I'm not gonna be playing tonight as I play exclusively on the IBIS servers only...

This is truly a bummer :-(

Dual
05-09-2008, 05:25 PM
hopefully uncle june will straighten this matter out, and post his opinion on this matter asap.

ricochet
05-09-2008, 05:30 PM
I'd like to hear his opinion as well. I thought I had a good rapour with him...

Guess I was wrong.

The bottom line here is I was absolutely not hacking. I have never hacked and I never will!!!!

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-09-2008, 05:54 PM
I'd like to hear his opinion as well. I thought I had a good rapour with him...

Guess I was wrong.

The bottom line here is I was absolutely not hacking. I have never hacked and I never will!!!!

Spell check, rapour = rapport

Anyways NYS does not think that you hack either. :protest:

ricochet
05-09-2008, 06:26 PM
CO Thanks for the help.

And thanks for the correction CO. I'm an engineer. We can do math but we can't spell to save our lives ;-)

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-09-2008, 07:45 PM
CO Thanks for the help.

And thanks for the correction CO. I'm an engineer. We can do math but we can't spell to save our lives ;-)

Neither can the rest of the human race, thats why spell check was invented.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Neither can the rest of the human race, thats why spell check was invented.

'cept for me !!

ricochet
05-09-2008, 08:49 PM
so i see that UncleJune has been in the pub for something close to 8 hours now....

I'd like for him to come in here so we can talk about what happened this afternoon...

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-09-2008, 09:00 PM
I'll ask him in the server now.

uncle june
05-09-2008, 10:00 PM
you was cheating!!! you say what you want i play since 1999.you was cheating.. DEMO ? DEMO these nuts.... my eyes are demos!!!! and your lil smart ass remark about someone being all messed up or high or whatever... YEAH I WAS HIGH AND HIGH NOW , AND I SURE WASENT TOO HIGH TO BAN YOUR CRY BABY ASS.. WHAT I DO IS MY BUSS...if you wasent a cheater we wouldnt be having this mess....ANYWAYZ ZERO THIS DUDE WAS CHEATING AND I KNOW HE WAS ...WHEN I BAN FOR CHEATING I NO HE CHEATED!!!!!I DONT CARE HOW LONG HE PLAYS THIS.....I KNOW...just let the cry baby back in but i wouldnt just make up someone cheating...HE MESSED UP ANYWAY TALKIN SHIT ABOUT MY DRUG ABUSE NOW HE'S ON MY SHIT LIST!!!!! AND HE NEEDS TO CHANGE NAME TO RICO THE RAT!!!!

+Project.S+
05-09-2008, 10:03 PM
I'm kind of disapointed Uncle June didn't activate his account with all caps for his name

uncle june
05-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Sorry "project Chic" My Bad Im All Too Sotnde!!!!

Dual
05-09-2008, 10:11 PM
Its getting hot in here!:assault:

whytboiz33
05-09-2008, 10:24 PM
lakers are losing but shouldnt lose... we shall see how this turns out

about rico, i think hes a nicwe guy, if i remember right, not sure though.

idk if you hack, i know you play in the gg so maybe that lowered your integrity and you needed to find a way to WIN WIN WIN!!!

rico, do i like you? just remind me... lol

i like ur name cuz you can rearrange it to iroc

ive been here since 85

uncle june
05-09-2008, 10:28 PM
How Many Of Your Friends Have You Snitched On???? If You Didnt Know Y You Was Banned And Thought It Must Have Been A Mistake And All... Y Did You All Of A Sudden Say Something About Cheating???? Musthave Been Guilty...hope You Get Back In Soon Cause Im Gonna Have My Brown Eye All Over You.......you Dirty Rat Watch Out C.o. Phones Really Off The Hook With This Guy....

deprodigy
05-10-2008, 06:24 AM
I vouche for rico too. Please unban.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-10-2008, 07:33 AM
How Many Of Your Friends Have You Snitched On???? If You Didnt Know Y You Was Banned And Thought It Must Have Been A Mistake And All... Y Did You All Of A Sudden Say Something About Cheating???? Musthave Been Guilty...hope You Get Back In Soon Cause Im Gonna Have My Brown Eye All Over You.......you Dirty Rat Watch Out C.o. Phones Really Off The Hook With This Guy....

Yeah it's definitely is off the hook. I'll be watching !! :shotgun:

ricochet
05-10-2008, 08:49 AM
Whytboiz33,

Yeah Mon,

-=|2!coch3t=-

??

We play all the time together...

I thought I had a good rapport with you too...

UncleJune,

I wasn't making a smart ass comment about you being high. Everyone knows you have a short fuse when you get high. I get high too and love to play CS that way. There was nothing meant by my remark.

As for me cheating. UNCLEJUNE, it was you who said this:

"Rico, you need to turn off your hacks ::laughs::, you are killing everyone. You killed 6 people on my team last round. I'm going to ban you so I can get some of your kills"

That is what you told me 5 minutes before I switched to spec to use the bathroom. And while I was in spec, you banned me.

" How Many Of Your Friends Have You Snitched On???? "

I don't have any friends personally that play on here. I have called out two hackers in the GG. I did that last weekend. I recorded several demos of them, gathered their STEAM ID's and posted all of the information up on the old forums for ZERO to review.

As for your accusations of my cheating...Where's the demo to prove it? You can't produce it because I was not cheating and you know it! YOU made an EMOTIONAL decision based upon a skewed opinion. YOUR decision was NOT based upon fact as required by the TOS set forth by ZERO himself. Hell, I'll do it for you. I'll record a demo of me playing in IBIS from now on and upload it to the forums every damned time if it'd make you happy June...

I have never ever cheated in this game. I don't need to hack or cheat to have a good time.

I'd tell that to your face too bro. I was not cheating. You can type it in caps all you want man.

Zero, I don't know what else to say man. I was certainly not cheating. If I cheated or hacked in any way, a number of people would have called me out on it long ago. I've been playing here in GG and the PUB EXCLUSIVELY since I discovered the server in the summer of 06. I wouldn't even think about jeopardizing that oppurtunity.

Let's face it, UncleJune has a short fuse when he plays. He's usually fun to play with but yesterday he was not.

How many times have Dual8800 or Dutch or NYS CO been accused of cheating when they go on a tear? For one person to condemn me with no proof is just wrong IMHO...

Zero, I hope you make the right choice.

Lastly, how many hackers have been caught in the servers and have come in here to defend themselves or have become members of the IBIS forum community? I know how many, NONE!

ricochet
05-10-2008, 08:50 AM
And UNCLEJUNE, I wouldn't talk shit about someone who gets high as I smoke pot every damned night! IF anything, I was jealous cause I didn't have anything... ;-)

JUNE, who pissed in your wheaties man. I don't know what I ever did to you man.

And why are you threatening to harrass me if I get back in? Wouldn't that be a violation of the TOS and downright dirty? Hell, I'd consider that ADMIN Abuse in it's purest form... :-/

whytboiz33
05-10-2008, 10:57 AM
rico-iroc
i want a 2008 zo6 corvette, red or black, maybe even canary yellow

ricos a nice guy. i never thought dutch or dual of hacking.. and nyco isnt good enough to consider hackign lol jk muah muah

i wasnt there so i cant judge if you were or were hacking. but i dont BELIEVE hes ever hacked with me.

i can always be wrong.

ricochet
05-10-2008, 11:21 AM
I can assure you that what UNCLEJUNE witnessed was a combination of good luck with a bit of skill sprinkled in...

I can assure everyone that I was in no way hacking. I have no reason to, I can kill most people in CS without resorting to that BS!

uncle june
05-10-2008, 11:55 AM
JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH ZERO WILL LET YOUR CHEATING ASS BACK IN....MOST OF ALL IM PISSED CAUSE YOU RAN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAD NOTHING TO ABOUT YOU GETTIN BANNED...(well, the admin who was on was sky high and had jokingly (or so I thought) threatened to ban me so he could get some kills...)YOUR WORDS!!!!!SNITCH RAT ASS... WHY WAS THAT EVEN SAID..I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR FRIENDS...& YOU WAS BANNED B 4 U MADE THAT COMMENT SO I BANNED YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR CHEATING.....DASH WAS THERE AND WITNESSED YOU...AND MY NEPHEW SEEN YOU TOOO... I DONT GIVE A SHIT & HOPE YOU GET BACK IN CHEATER...AND FOR DEPROD,AND WHO EVER ELSE WANTS TO CO-SIGN FOR THIS DUDE YOU WASENT THERE SO REALLY I DONT CARE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK...I DONT PUT MY 2 CENTS IN ON ANYONE WHO COMES CRYIN TO ME ABOUT ANYONE (ADMINS) WHO BANS THEM..I DONT STEP ON TOES....SO IF YOU WASENT THERE KEEP YOU OPIONS TOO YOURSELF..AINT LIKE SOMEONE CAN ADD HACKS.. YOU KNOW PEOPLE DO STUPID SHIT EVERYDAY AND TRY TO GRT AWAY WITH IT...

ricochet
05-10-2008, 12:36 PM
June,

All I can tell you is that I was not hacking. A 30-7 something record is not very good for even the worst of hackers.

If you indeed thought I was hacking then you should have demo'd me.

I wish I lived close to you. I'd let you come watch me play to prove to you that I don't need to hack.

" well, the admin who was on was sky high and had jokingly (or so I thought) threatened to ban me so he could get some kills..."

What's your point? We had just been discussing smoking, then you told me that I killed to many people on your team. Then you laughed and said I'm going to ban your hacking ass so I can get some kills

SNITCH RAT ASS

And who would I be snitching on? I am trying to get back into the server so I can play this game.

MOST OF ALL IM PISSED CAUSE YOU RAN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAD NOTHING TO ABOUT YOU GETTIN BANNED...

Wrong, it has everything to do with it. I believe that you have a short fuse when you smoke pot. I have one as well so I know what it's like. Would a witness at a trial be allowed to give testimony if they were high? No, it alters your state of mind.

...& YOU WAS BANNED B 4 U MADE THAT COMMENT

Wrong! you banned me after I had left my keyboard. I came back, sat down, and read on-screen that I had been kicked and banned bythe console. We had that discussion before you banned me. For you to come in here and lie about that shows me what kind of person you can be.

DASH WAS THERE AND WITNESSED YOU

So where is he? And more importantly, did he happen to have demo'd me? Something tells me he either witnessed me and doesn't agree with you or you are being less than honest here or wrongly interpreted what you saw on your screen.

YOU KNOW PEOPLE DO STUPID SHIT EVERYDAY AND TRY TO GRT AWAY WITH IT...

June, please let me tell you something. I play CS two nights a week and sometimes on Saturday's. I was home sick from work yesterday which is why I was on during the afternoon.

I play exclusively in two servers. The ibis gungame server, and the ibis public server. I wouldn't jeopardize my oppurtunity to play in these servers and with the regular players by doing something as stupid and noticeable as hacking.

You can go and look at the stats. A hackers stats won't be like mine. There are a dozen players on this server who are better than me. Everyone who has been here long enough and looks at teh stats has seen whast a hackers stats look like. Mine certainly do not look like hacker stats.

I have been here a long long time. If I had been hacking, someone surely would have called me out in the almost 2 years I have been playing here at IBIS.

I dont know what else to tell you man. I thought we had been on good terms. That is, until this went down. I harbor no ill feelings towards you as I know everyone can make mistakes. MAny of the top players on this server go on killing streaks that are impressive. I had a run of good luck and accurate cross-hair placement yesterday. That is all. Nothing more, and nothing less.

AND FOR DEPROD,AND WHO EVER ELSE WANTS TO CO-SIGN FOR THIS DUDE

These guys and girls I might add, have played with me for a long part of my 2 years here. They know my reputation in the server and I thank them for believing me when I say I was not hacking in any way and that I would never do that BS.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT & HOPE YOU GET BACK IN CHEATER
This sort of sounds like a threat dood. I wouldn't appreciate that very much man. I have done nothing to you.

ricochet
05-10-2008, 12:48 PM
by the way, what type of hack are you accusing me of using here?

That hasn't been mentioned by you yet.

ricochet
05-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Zero, any love here bro? I'm still banned from the pub server.

A quick look at my stats will tell you that I've never hacked, certainly you have access to the types of data and usage history that can clear me of these accusations...