PDA

View Full Version : ABMIN ABUSE by CLONE IBIS

rachaelkelly
01-17-2010, 11:23 PM
This member is not an asset to your admin community. Most of the admins on your Kentucky zombie servers are fair. Clone IBIS screams like a child, puts people on spectate for doing nothing wrong and muting people at will. If you ask him why he will say because he feels like it. Is this the type of server and game hosting provider that you represent? Don't take my word for it spectate him on an anonymous names and see for yourself what a disgrace this member is. Keep up your very popular server.

Thanks

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
01-17-2010, 11:46 PM
fail thread admin abuse :lmao: go here http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Christmas
01-17-2010, 11:52 PM
This member is not an asset to your admin community. Most of the admins on your Kentucky zombie servers are fair. Clone IBIS screams like a child, puts people on spectate for doing nothing wrong and muting people at will. If you ask him why he will say because he feels like it. Is this the type of server and game hosting provider that you represent? Don't take my word for it spectate him on an anonymous names and see for yourself what a disgrace this member is. Keep up your very popular server.

Thanks

Let me guess, you were in the restricted spot on Roy_highway and he moved you to spectate?

Fuck off.

Clone
01-18-2010, 12:11 AM
This member is not an asset to your admin community. Most of the admins on your Kentucky zombie servers are fair. 1) Clone IBIS screams like a child, 2)puts people on spectate for doing nothing wrong and 3)muting people at will. If you ask him why he will say because he feels like it. Is this the type of server and game hosting provider that you represent? 4) Don't take my word for it spectate him on an anonymous names and see for yourself what a disgrace this member is. Keep up your very popular server.

Thanks

1)true and sometimes even worst ask anybody...

2) i asked him if i could do something and when he asked i explained. not sure who he was cant remember the name but the logs and source TV will have it.

3)the only person i recall muting was some guy named Big I that was mic spamming.

4) Your telling people things they already know. everyone knows i abuse not as bad as some but i do abuse. your basicly kicking a dead horse bud.

And last but not least.. Who the Fuck are you?!?! are you that guy that was telling me to stfu on roy highway? cause if you are then you don;t really know me and should not be judging because you have played with me ONCE not to mention this is the first time i have seen you on the zm server.

Clone

Jeimuzu
01-18-2010, 01:18 AM
Clone adds variety with his insanity, but mostly the only admin abuse he does is setting himself on fire and slapping himself around until he's high enough that he'll die from fall damage. But he knows when to stop, and he definitely isn't a bad admin like some of these people. (Inf)

ZERO
01-18-2010, 01:19 AM
Well when he stated off saying that it was in the Kentucky zombies server that should have already hinted at problems... check the ip and name of the server your actually playing in, its not Kentucky zombies.

walterbrunswick
01-18-2010, 01:40 AM
Lmao how the fuck did Kentucky Zombies come up here...

Rezel
01-18-2010, 01:42 AM
I think a day without clone being clone... That would be just unamusing.

Besides that, you don't seem to have a reason to be really posting against him other than you just being another annoying random who decides to join ibis on a whim.

Jeimuzu
01-18-2010, 02:03 AM
Besides that, you don't seem to have a reason to be really posting against him other than you just being another annoying random who decides to join ibis on a whim.

I was about to say he doesn't really have proof, then I realized this isn't in the abuse section. It's more of a complaint..

But yeah.. *Closed*