PDA

View Full Version : Abuse of Forum Moderation

Mallissin
01-19-2010, 10:40 PM
I started this thread to discuss an issue James brought up in game.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2718&page=2

I responded to the accusations made by Autumn and James, but the forum post was deleted, James made another post as if I never responded and closed the thread.

Someone want to explain the censorship?

acolyte_to_jippity
01-19-2010, 11:20 PM
dude, you're barking at the wrong tree if youre hitting james w/ mod abuse.

Mallissin
01-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Really, then who was it and why?

su - root
01-19-2010, 11:49 PM
I'm new here, but all this bickering amongst age-old IBIS members and ESPECIALLY Admins needs to stop. If you all REALLY have this much beef, take it to Ventrilo and hash it out. Stop being so trigger happy with your bullshit cry baby forum pouting. It's getting old, makes you all look like chumps, and Zero should friggin pimp slap the crap out of everyone involved. That includes those who start threads, and those who feed into it.

IBIS is a community. Be friendly. Get along. Stop hating on each other. Grow the fuck up.

Oh and have a nice day :D <3

(And no, this isn't about THIS thread or the people who have posted here, it's about the dozen other threads sitting around locked full of bickering.)

On a second note, a good idea for the forums, if anyone's listening or gives a shit, would be to make a flame category. Open shit talking to your hearts desire in there, and leave the rest of the categories clear from the drama.

Just a thought :P

Mallissin
01-20-2010, 12:05 AM
With youth there is immaturity and immaturity brings lots of drama. It's unavoidable but if someone with moderator powers is being immature, it should be public knowledge and punished.

anex
01-20-2010, 12:06 AM
On a second note, a good idea for the forums, if anyone's listening or gives a shit, would be to make a flame category. Open shit talking to your hearts desire in there, and leave the rest of the categories clear from the drama.

Just a thought :P

Thats already been proposed and I think that already got shot down.

THE HOLY SH**T!
01-20-2010, 12:09 AM
With youth there is immaturity and immaturity brings lots of drama. It's unavoidable but if someone with moderator powers is being immature, it should be public knowledge and punished.

James is this true?...

No 1's post should ever be deleted unless it's spam.

Mallissin
01-20-2010, 12:41 AM
Any IBIS member can go take a look, since they seem to all been given moderator permissions. In fact, I've noticed two already peak at both threads in the last 30 minutes and no response yet.

inthebutt
01-20-2010, 12:51 AM

I responded to the accusations made by Autumn and James, but the forum post was deleted, James made another post as if I never responded and closed the thread.

your gonna have to wait for the clan member who closed it to explain it to you.

every time something is deleted, ZERO and the rest of the clan can still read it.

if ZERO wants it undeleted he can re-post it.

Mallissin
01-20-2010, 01:42 AM
Thanks for confirming the post was deleted, but who deleted it?

inthebutt
01-20-2010, 02:26 AM
Thanks for confirming the post was deleted, but who deleted it?

like I said your gonna have to wait for that clan member to explain it to you.

walterbrunswick
01-20-2010, 02:27 AM
No 1's post should ever be deleted unless it's spam.

+1 man.

Vladninja
01-20-2010, 03:20 AM

Why are you even still here? You have openly expressed to me you hate the servers, hate the clan, and think Zero is just stealing everyones money.

You say the servers have gone to shit and nothings being done about it yet you still remain. You've become a nuisance and while I didn't delete your post (nor will I in the future)...
I would have to say at this point since you don't wish to add anything positive to the community your posts are Spam.

Someone want to explain the censorship? Actually James will probably explain it to you... but honestly why should he waste his time?
You've disrespected this community and its servers. You throw insults at other players who are trying to help you. Get over yourself Mal.

Mallissin
01-20-2010, 04:43 AM
What the hell are you talking about Vlad? Pissed you got called an apologist for not admitting the ZM and other servers have had problems and now you're making shit up?

At least inthebutt is keeping a level head, but these other new recruits seem defective.

Vladninja
01-20-2010, 07:38 AM
What the hell are you talking about Vlad? Pissed you got called an apologist for not admitting the ZM and other servers have had problems and now you're making shit up?

At least inthebutt is keeping a level head, but these other new recruits seem defective.

I'm not making anything up and if you wanna pretend you don't remember our whole conversation from the other night that's fine.
I'm not pissed at anything you called me... though if you continue to disrespect any of IBIS Clan it will be dealt with.

Yes the servers have problems... I never said they didn't and they are being addressed.
Gugame is being switched over tomorrow if everything goes according to plan.
ZM is being worked on for a server update.
Even WCS is in line for a major update.

Mallissin
01-20-2010, 08:51 AM
You want to make the argument that someone being critical of you is disrespectful, then you have no comprehension of respect. A situation your wayward compatriot shares since he seems to think someone trying to ignore his goading is disrespectful as well and here I am trying to ignore YOURS.

In both cases, you're both trying to force an argument to use your new powers in the clan without any effort of restraint. That in itself disrespects the clan you just joined.

From my perspective, you and James did more to disrespect IBIS in the last week than anything I've done in the last two and a half years I've been playing on IBIS servers.

If you want to exile me for exposing this to others, then you have no concept of justice either.

loka
01-20-2010, 09:06 AM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2361&highlight=mallissin&page=3

If that didn't make you look like an arrogant moron, who knows what other malcontent temper tantrums you've had. You're worse then the other female here that throws childish tantrums.

Christmas
01-20-2010, 10:56 AM
Mallissin, from your accusations that ITB abused his admins (while saying you had demos of it yet never showed it), your conduct with me on the forums, your vow that you would leave IBIS but then came back, and now your demeanor towards IBIS it appears that you are not interested in discussion with others unless they agree with your points, which makes you very childish.

Try to discuss things with an open mind or you are going to continue to have problems here (or not be here for very long).

Rezel
01-20-2010, 01:18 PM
I have to agree with Christmas... You need to at least be flexible to hear others opinions, if your so self centered that you can't listen to others your not just being childish as Christmas said, but a Hermit....

If that didn't make you look like an arrogant moron, who knows what other malcontent temper tantrums you've had. You're worse then the other female here that throws childish tantrums.

I didn't Know men could have Periods, maybe thats just a trait of the Mountain Hermit.

Mallissin
01-20-2010, 01:28 PM
Right, Loka. Coming from someone who has nearly a quarter of her thousand or more posts be flames or angsty bitchfests and saying one thread from someone else defines them as worse than you? Get real.

And Christmas, where's this vow? "I'm outta here"? Yes, quite a vow. Like Douglas MacArthur retreating from the Philippines. Epic indeed. And most of the posts we butted heads over were related to the incident with Holyshit and Res. ITB was only there for two nights of nine that I witnessed so I considered a minor player in the shit I was exposing. They were goading people, much like James in the other thread, into arguments on voice and then banning them for "admin disrespect". Some were young kids. I haven't heard any of them do it since those two weeks, and since that was approximately the time right near finals, I'm sure they had plenty of steam to blow off.

But then again, all this is just WORDS and I thought actions spoke louder? You know, like censoring someone's post who was defending himself from bullshit accusations? You ever known me to ACT inappropriately, like abusing admin when I had it or physically causing problems in-game? I think not.

So, why don't you both focus on the issue at hand and quit the critiquing.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-20-2010, 01:35 PM
what bullshit accusations?

and i'm not being belligerant or anything. it's an honest, calm question. i just was wondering what you were accused of.

Mallissin
01-20-2010, 01:43 PM
First page of the link I posted in the beginning.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2718

They were harassing me to answer a "simple question" as I was setting up a barricade at the doorway to the blue tower on 4corners ZM. Asking what I thought of barricading vents, on a map that has no vents. I ignored them (literally not speaking on mic or text), so James said I was disrespecting him for not answering and threatened to ban.

He was trying to goad me into an argument to ban, either by getting me agitated enough to say something stupid or stating the barricade I was in was against the rules.

So, the few times I spoke was quick and non-confrontational, yet they continued and then say I was "incredibly rude".

I set the record straight in my reply and it was deleted by James, he posted a reply like I had never responded and then closed the thread.

Clearly abusing his moderation powers to skew the thread.

Jeimuzu
01-20-2010, 01:52 PM
But then again, all this is just WORDS and I thought actions spoke louder? You know, like censoring someone's post who was defending himself from bullshit accusations? You ever known me to ACT inappropriately, like abusing admin when I had it or physically causing problems in-game? I think not.

Bullshit accusations? I asked you a question, all you had to do was say or post "yes" or "no." There was no need for you to defend yourself, for I was not going to take any actions against you to begin with. Get your sentence straight, I said I 'could' ban you for disrespect. And thinking back on it, I should have.

Instead, you continued to be an idiot, refused to answer the simple question asked by myself, Autumn, and Holy Dart. And later, your post contained anything but an answer to my question.

I set the record straight in my reply and it was deleted by James, he posted a reply like I had never responded and then closed the thread.

Your post was pointless and the thread was going nowhere. You didn't set anything straight at all. You obviously weren't going to resolve the issue. And really, you're doing nothing but making problems when there doesn't need to be.

Edit: And to prove that you don't have things straight, I'll quote two things that you said.

I was threatened with a ban for barricading the front door of the blue tower on 4 corners.

so James said I was disrespecting him for not answering and threatened to ban.

Sounds like your story is changing, Mal. Two completely different statements. Neither of which are correct, might I add. And, remember, two other admins asked you the same thing. I'll also say this again, I stated I could have banned you, not that I would.

This thread is over, but knowing Mallissin he will come back bitching. Why don't you do what you did that night and just ignore this and be quiet? You're good at that.

Mallissin
01-20-2010, 03:58 PM
Same story as the post I made in the other thread, which if you hadn't deleted would have saved you another thread and not contrary to what I've said here.

You asked the question ONLY to start an argument, you made the comparison between the cade I was making and cading a vent after I said "Why does my opinion matter?". Then when I continued to ignore you, you threatened a ban.

You would not have threatened a ban at all if you hadn't goaded me with the question. And Dart did not ask the question, she only pleaded with me to answer it. The whole lot of you tried to bully me into an argument and you failed. A few minutes later, you and Autumn left, a few hours later I posed the question on the forums to get the issue out of the way so you can NEVER DO IT AGAIN. I didn't name you in the thread at all but you insisted on pressing the issue.

You were being abusive in-game and on the forums here, and have yet to explain YOURSELF honestly; Either why you asked the question or why you deleted the post and acted like it was never there.

Edit note: If you want to talk about someone lying, how about YOU changing stories in the previous thread. You didn't ask "Did you allow barricading in vents?", you asked "How do you feel about barricading vents?". Again, absolutely out of context and very obviously an attempt to start shit. You've been on spec watching me when I have called people on it. You even made comments one day we were on the server's default map (name alludes me) from spec when I shot a vending machine out of the vents I was in. You knew the answer was No. You wanted me to say it, so you could make the comparison and you did later without me saying anything. It was a ploy as I said in the response you deleted.

Tragedy
01-20-2010, 04:33 PM
I know that an admins opinion has no value compared to a clan members opinion, but I have never had a problem with Mallissin in the past...and after reading both threads all the way through...his story has remained the same every single time he posted an answer or a response to anyone. And technically, the 2 statements that James quoted above...are identical. It has to deal with the same exact situation and how Mallissin interpreted it.

And technically, ignoring a clan member isn't "disrespect". Ignoring a clan member to avoid a argument isn't disrespect IMO. It's smart. I'd like to hear ZERO's take on this personally.

Also, I don't see the benefit in clan members throwing out personal attacks to anyone on the forums. Especially since it is public. Highly immature in my eyes.

Anyways...love all the clan members, just my 2 cents.

D-Monic
01-20-2010, 04:35 PM
I know that an admins opinion has no value compared to a clan members opinion, but I have never had a problem with Mallissin in the past...and after reading both threads all the way through...his story has remained the same every single time he posted an answer or a response to anyone. And technically, the 2 statements that James quoted above...are identical. It has to deal with the same exact situation and how Mallissin interpreted it.

And technically, ignoring a clan member isn't "disrespect". Ignoring a clan member to avoid a argument isn't disrespect IMO. It's smart. I'd like to hear ZERO's take on this personally.

Also, I don't see the benefit in clan members throwing out personal attacks to anyone on the forums. Especially since it is public. Highly immature in my eyes.

:wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
01-20-2010, 05:57 PM
mal, this is something that should be taken care of in pm's.

what james asked was a perfectly reasonable question.

Bumpkin
01-20-2010, 06:09 PM

I agree here too, to an extent...

I had also just asked him to answer the question, just so it would end.

But technically, Mal made things worse by not answering.

it was just and yes or no question, though why James was asking I do not know.

Both parties might be wrong, seeing as they both think they were right.

but this all boils down to personal distaste for one another.

Sounds like a familiar story, tbh.

Tragedy
01-20-2010, 06:18 PM
But technically, Mal made things worse by not answering.

it was just and yes or no question, though why James was asking I do not know.

Both parties might be wrong, seeing as they both think they were right.

but this all boils down to personal distaste for one another.

Mal not answering should not have made things worse. He wasn't breaking any rules nor doing anything wrong.

Why James asked? Who knows. Why Mallissin didn't answer...he stated numerous times he wanted to avoid an argument that he thought he saw being instigated by James.

Yes, both think they were right...as do everyone in an argument.

Personal distaste? I don't know their history nor do I care.

Truly, this thread should be viewed by ZERO...and then closed.

Mallissin
01-20-2010, 06:26 PM
mal, this is something that should be taken care of in pm's.

what james asked was a perfectly reasonable question.

No, it wasn't. This is how the voice chat went.

James: Mallissin........... MALlissin. I have a question to ask you.
Mallissin: *silence for 45 seconds to a minute*
James: Mallissin?
Autumn: MALLISSIN!
Mallissin: Hmm?
James: How do you feel about cade breaking?
Mallissin: *silence for 30-45 seconds, wondering "great, where's this going?"*
James: Well, Mallissin?...... How do you feel about cade breaking?
Mallissin: *more silence*
Autumn: Just answer the question, Mallissin.
Dart (in text): Do it, Mallissin.
Mallissin: Why does my opinion matter?
James: Because that cade is impossible to break like cading vents.
Mallissin *even more silence for 20-30 seconds, lots of eye rolling offline*
James: Answer the question or I'll ban you for disrespecting an admin.
Mallissin: WTF? There's no rule saying I need to answer silly questions.
Autumn: But you're disrespecting an admin, Mallissin *in the typical condescending voice she has*
Dart: Just answer him.
Mallissin: This isn't a vent and you make plenty of impossible to break cades.
James and Autumn at the same time saying crap, and I stop talking entirely for the next round or two.

Seem reasonable to you? As I said, it was all a ploy to start an argument so he could have leverage to ban. He asked the question knowing the answer so he can use the answer to justify saying the spot was against the rules. When I explained this in my reply in the other thread, he DELETED THE POST.

Ask any IBIS member who has read the deleted post if they thought it deserved to be deleted, since obviously you aren't being given the chance.

And no, Autumn, both parties aren't "wrong". If two parties are wrong, it would be YOU and HIM, both trying to start trouble which for you isn't surprising but is obviously surprising for some when it comes to James, but doesn't surprise me in the least from my perspective listening to what he says while hiding on spec and whispering in the background in PMs. He is far more conniving than most people give him credit.

Deleting the post proves that, on-top of the reaction to the thread AND the original conversation that started it all.

My only crime is not putting up with it.

inthebutt
01-20-2010, 06:40 PM
I've been following both threads and I've read every post, including the one that mallissin posted and got deleted.

I know of the spot that is in question as well on 4 corners as well.

were gonna end this right here.

all I want mallissin to post is the answer to james question, which was "did you allow barricading in the vents when you were an admin??"

I don't care right now about who is disrespecting who and who is trying to start an arguement, I just want an answer asap.

if you guys have resolved this over PM's already, than great close the thread james.

maynard
01-20-2010, 06:44 PM
Mal not answering should not have made things worse. He wasn't breaking any rules nor doing anything wrong.

how do you figure? he's playing on IBIS servers and when an IBIS member addresses you, you answer the question.

ignoring clan memebrs or admins on there servers is a stupid thing to do imo.

Tragedy
01-20-2010, 07:11 PM
^^If what Mallissin stated above is true...then Mallissin was definitely NOT in the wrong here. If I got asked that question I'd be like "uhh I'd ban someone who cade broke" and then if James continued on with "well your cade is impossible to break" I'd be like "that's the point".

No disrespect at all.

And like I said before...Mallissin did not disrespect anyone by not answering that question. He did however, state his opinion on it. He just didn't answer the specific question.

Unless ZERO has anything to say regarding this thread and the deletion of 2+ peoples post involving the matter, I'd close the thread.

how do you figure? he's playing on IBIS servers and when an IBIS member addresses you, you answer the question.

ignoring clan memebrs or admins on there servers is a stupid thing to do imo.

Just b/c someone is an admin or a clan member doesn't mean they are the master/boss of everything. I respect clan members and all admins and I still don't see a problem with him not answering. He was trying to avoid any drama.

1. He wasn't doing anything wrong in the first place.

Seriously end of story.

Jeimuzu
01-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Mallissin, do you know the time this occurred? I'd like Zero to look up the logs instead of you faking them. You have quite a few things wrong.

Same story as the post I made in the other thread, which if you hadn't deleted would have saved you another thread and not contrary to what I've said here.

You asked the question ONLY to start an argument, you made the comparison between the cade I was making and cading a vent after I said "Why does my opinion matter?". Then when I continued to ignore you, you threatened a ban.

I said I could ban you for disrespect. And for the record, I ask questions to get answers, not arguments.

They aren't the same. First he says that I was going to ban him for barricading there, which I mentioned no such thing. Second, he says I was going to ban him for disrespect. I mentioned ban, but I never said I was going to.

And if the opinion's of admins had no value in comparison to clan members, then doesn't that mean he should have just answered the question? As for throwing out personal attacks, I told him to do what he did the other night, which was ignore this, since he's good at it. He should take it as a compliment. And as for calling him an idiot? Yeah, that's because he can't answer a simple yes or no question.

Why James asked? Who knows. Why Mallissin didn't answer...he stated numerous times he wanted to avoid an argument that he thought he saw being instigated by James.

There wouldn't be an argument right NOW if he would just answer yes or no. Don't you see what he's doing? He's purposefully causing this senseless drama, and I'm not really helping it stop by posting this, but this needs to stop.

I explained why I asked in the other thread. I guess no one saw that? I believe Mallissin once enforced the rule "No one is allowed to barricade the vents." If he answered yes to my question, I would have said "Ah, alright." If he said no, I would have said the same thing. You see, my reason for asking this is, if he had previously enforced that fake rule, then wouldn't he just be going against that? Isn't it something similar? Both are 'hard to break' barricades.

Seem reasonable to you? As I said, it was all a ploy to start an argument so he could have leverage to ban. He asked the question knowing the answer so he can use the answer to justify saying the spot was against the rules. When I explained this in my reply in the other thread, he DELETED THE POST.

Ask any IBIS member who has read the deleted post if they thought it deserved to be deleted, since obviously you aren't being given the chance.

I deleted it because the thread was pointless. The only thing that needed to come out of it was for you to answer the question. That didn't happen, still isn't happening, and I don't expect it to happen.

If what Mallissin stated above is true...then Mallissin was definitely NOT in the wrong here. If I got asked that question I'd be like "uhh I'd ban someone who cade broke" and then if James continued on with "well your cade is impossible to break" I'd be like "that's the point".

Just b/c someone is an admin or a clan member doesn't mean they are the master/boss of everything. I respect clan members and all admins and I still don't see a problem with him not answering. He was trying to avoid any drama.

"If what Mallissin stated above is true.." It isn't.

If he truely wanted to avoid drama, why didn't he just answer in the other thread? That's all I wanted from him.

Vlad also asked Mallissin a question, the same one I've asked him before. What is wrong with ZM that he believed needs to be fixed apart from the lag.. Both times he has thrown insults at Vlad and I.

maynard
01-20-2010, 08:26 PM

it's disrespectful 2 ignore ppl. I don't care if it's james and whoever, or just 2 random people on the server. it's disrespectful 2 ignore someone when they ask you something online, just as it is in RL.

Rezel
01-20-2010, 08:39 PM
For fuck sakes Mallison, would you quit riding a fucking dick like its a manual shifter, and park your bitchyness down for atleast five minutes you self centered cunt. You've got this attitude like everything runs your way, your like a flippen soap opra that couldn't barely make a passing grade in the kinder garden play. With all your complaining, i could of mistaken you for a woman in heavy labor with twins. You remind me of a fucking hermit who fucks mountain goats, and orders KFC online so he can say hes actually seen breasts... Get over yourself for god sakes, try not to be closed doors so much, if you keep closing that door, you might find yourself in the closet instead of your room one day.

I can only put up with your attitude, and self centeredness for so long, but this?

Worthless.... If a slaver tried to sell you mallison, the only thing he'd get is a bag of potato chips, and a pink slip for bringing you in.

loka
01-20-2010, 08:52 PM
For fuck sakes Mallison, would you quit riding a fucking dick like its a manual shifter, and park your bitchyness down for atleast five minutes you self centered cunt. You've got this attitude like everything runs your way, your like a flippen soap opra that couldn't barely make a passing grade in the kinder garden play. With all your complaining, i could of mistaken you for a woman in heavy labor with twins. You remind me of a fucking hermit who fucks mountain goats, and orders KFC online so he can say hes actually seen breasts... Get over yourself for god sakes, try not to be closed doors so much, if you keep closing that door, you might find yourself in the closet instead of your room one day.

I can only put up with your attitude, and self centeredness for so long, but this?

Worthless.... If a slaver tried to sell you mallison, the only thing he'd get is a bag of potato chips, and a pink slip for bringing you in.

+1.

Besides Mallissin, unlike my 1k posts of "flame" I don't have people talking about how much of a condescending asshole I am. If anything I talk to Curdy, Chou, Rezel, anex, Masta, maynard, Scrubbles, Vlad, James, etc. outside the forums without a stick in my ass. My personality is quite different from the forums and I know this. I do it for a reason. However, I haven't built credibility where I whine or collectively demean people because of some inferior complex. So nice try. Once again, I'll take bets on the next time you leave, delete everyone from IBIS and then come back to moan and bitch about anything that goes against you.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-20-2010, 08:53 PM
...what kind of potatoe chips? it might be a good trade for him. personally i'd hold out for sour cream and onion...though that might be a stretch.

Danger Dan
01-20-2010, 09:02 PM

WIN! +1 Wait, this is a guy? I thought mallison was a chick...WTF....shows what happens when you paly with no sound and listen to music LOL

Dan

walterbrunswick
01-20-2010, 09:16 PM
Being objective here, James is a very reasonable and easy-going clan member, much respect to him. And I really believe all he wanted was a straight answer. He would have taken either a "Yes" or a "No" and wouldn't have flipped shit.

*Holy-Dart*
01-20-2010, 09:19 PM
for fuck sakes mallison, would you quit riding a fucking dick like its a manual shifter, and park your bitchyness down for atleast five minutes you self centered cunt. You've got this attitude like everything runs your way, your like a flippen soap opra that couldn't barely make a passing grade in the kinder garden play. With all your complaining, i could of mistaken you for a woman in heavy labor with twins. You remind me of a fucking hermit who fucks mountain goats, and orders kfc online so he can say hes actually seen breasts... Get over yourself for god sakes, try not to be closed doors so much, if you keep closing that door, you might find yourself in the closet instead of your room one day.

+1 +1 +1

Bumpkin
01-20-2010, 09:20 PM
No, it wasn't. This is how the voice chat went.

James: Mallissin........... MALlissin. I have a question to ask you.
Mallissin: *silence for 45 seconds to a minute*
James: Mallissin?
Autumn: MALLISSIN!
Mallissin: Hmm?
James: How do you feel about cade breaking?
Mallissin: *silence for 30-45 seconds, wondering "great, where's this going?"*
James: Well, Mallissin?...... How do you feel about cade breaking?
Mallissin: *more silence*
Autumn: Just answer the question, Mallissin.
Dart (in text): Do it, Mallissin.
Mallissin: Why does my opinion matter?
James: Because that cade is impossible to break like cading vents.
Mallissin *even more silence for 20-30 seconds, lots of eye rolling offline*
James: Answer the question or I'll ban you for disrespecting an admin.
Mallissin: WTF? There's no rule saying I need to answer silly questions.
Autumn: But you're disrespecting an admin, Mallissin *in the typical condescending voice she has*
Dart: Just answer him.
Mallissin: This isn't a vent and you make plenty of impossible to break cades.
James and Autumn at the same time saying crap, and I stop talking entirely for the next round or two.

Do not lie about what I said, Mal.

I only addressed you about 2 times, and it wasn't condescending in any way.

Yes, both think they were right...as do everyone in an argument.

Personal distaste? I don't know their history nor do I care.

Truly, this thread should be viewed by ZERO...and then closed.

How did he know it was going to be an argument?

James is beyond reasonable, and only asked a simple question.

Mal is blowing things WAY out of proportion here, and isn't telling the full truth.

And no, Autumn, both parties aren't "wrong". If two parties are wrong, it would be YOU and HIM, both trying to start trouble which for you isn't surprising but is obviously surprising for some when it comes to James, but doesn't surprise me in the least from my perspective listening to what he says while hiding on spec and whispering in the background in PMs. He is far more conniving than most people give him credit.

Of course we're wrong.

Because you can never be wrong.

Sounds like someone I know...but anyways.

get over yourself.

If anyone is causing drama, it's you.

You both CAN be wrong, because there is YOUR truth, JAMES truth, MY Truth, and then the REAL truth.

We can't catch everything.

Also...

+fucking1 Rezel.

Tragedy
01-20-2010, 09:26 PM
What I got out of these past 2 pages...

James: MASTER of multi-quotes. Haha I was reading that last post of yours like "holy shit quotes". Anyway, you proved good points. I'm glad I read your entire post. +1 to you :-). No hard feelings about me disagreeing at first, I didn't mean anything personal by it.

and...

I saw the word Potato Chips, not once...but twice.

:offtopic:

ZERO
01-20-2010, 10:06 PM
That entire thread should probably be deleted as no admin ever actually did anything so how they abused a power they never used and why that would even warrant a thread is beyond reason.

This thread has not really been viewed by me as I already know what it says in all the flame pages so I will close it now.