PDA

View Full Version : admin screening pls

acolyte_to_jippity
01-21-2010, 10:12 PM
WARNING:

dj psycho, sometimes under name of Jigsaw (not our jigsaw) is thinkning of buying admin. he's 10. he'll get his dad to buy it. he's an idiot and annoying prick. i didn't want to tell him not to because last time i told someone to not bbuy admin (i told someone who was brand new to wait a while so the community got to know them) i got threatened with a ban from masta.

anyway, just a warning about dj psycho

we seriously need some sort of admin screening thing.

loka
01-21-2010, 10:27 PM
Wait... you told someone who was new who wanted to buy admin to wait awhile? LOL. WTH does getting to know someone have to do with buying admin? It's about collecting money to have the servers and the community up and running. No one cares how long they've been around as long as they aren't retarded like INF or Sonic or some of these other youngins that buy admin. No wonder why masta threatened to ban you.

Anyways, ZERO stated he already has a plan to do a screening with some sort of IQ test probably after the servers are updated.

inthebutt
01-21-2010, 10:41 PM
don't tell people not to buy admin.

if your worried about someone buying admin to abuse it, don't worry we got that shit on lock down.

no need for you to worry, plus anything that admin does can be undone by ZERO.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-21-2010, 11:26 PM
i'd rather see admins that the community knows. not just random strangers.

i didn't tell him never to get it, just to hold off until everyone knew him.

and yes, when the person in question is a 10 yr old griefer who throws tantrums when someone tags him, i will tell them not to get admin

Kavinsky
01-22-2010, 03:02 AM
Wouldnt be the first time a kid gets admin here.

IE: Navy Seal from awhile back

and inthebutt remember walter got admin along with that kid and he's been nothing but trouble since then.

Bumpkin
01-22-2010, 05:43 AM
I agree with Aco.

Even though money may be money it causes unneeded stress for the rest of us.

He's getting enough as it is.

We just had a ZM reg buy admin, and a few others I know in GG are contemplating it, good regs, too.

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-22-2010, 07:51 AM
I agree with Aco.

Even though money may be money it causes unneeded stress for the rest of us.

He's getting enough as it is.

We just had a ZM reg buy admin, and a few others I know in GG are contemplating it, good regs, too.

As stated in the other posts. We don't need anyone to deter potential customers from purchasing admin.
You can't predict the outcome of what actions they will take when they are granted admin status. If it happens, he/she will be dealt with.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-22-2010, 09:52 AM
don't tell people not to buy admin.

if your worried about someone buying admin to abuse it, don't worry we got that shit on lock down.

no need for you to worry, plus anything that admin does can be undone by ZERO.

i'm not worried about them abusing it, i'm worried about idiot kids who don't know anything who piss off the entire game and stuff like that.

it's like if a 10 yr. old asked you to get him a colt .357 for his birthday. you know he probably doesn't have any bad intentions with it, doesn't aim to harm people, probably just wants it because it's cool and people would be forced to respect him...but you still wouldn't give it to him!!

only problem is is that some kids, their dads will get them this "gun" for the servers, and probably think nothing of it

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-22-2010, 11:31 AM
i'm not worried about them abusing it, i'm worried about idiot kids who don't know anything who piss off the entire game and stuff like that.

it's like if a 10 yr. old asked you to get him a colt .357 for his birthday. you know he probably doesn't have any bad intentions with it, doesn't aim to harm people, probably just wants it because it's cool and people would be forced to respect him...but you still wouldn't give it to him!!

only problem is is that some kids, their dads will get them this "gun" for the servers, and probably think nothing of it

You can't compare a firearm to admin. A firearm is deadly. You can't kill anyone by using admin in a server. I understand your intentions are good but your outlook is way off.

Clone
01-22-2010, 12:46 PM
hey acolyte DONT buy admin just because DONT buy admin.....

DONT DO IT BRO DONT DO IT!!!!!!

Clone

inthebutt
01-22-2010, 03:11 PM
hey acolyte DONT buy admin just because DONT buy admin.....

DONT DO IT BRO DONT DO IT!!!!!!

Clone

you should buy acolyte admin now for saying this clone.

Andrew_Pavlik
01-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Obviously no one should discourage anyone from supporting the server/community and it looks like Zero has it mostly under control as far as admin abuse goes.

Besides, from the short time I have been reading these forums it looks like half of you hate the other half anyway, whats 1 more? lol

Bumpkin
01-22-2010, 06:00 PM
As stated in the other posts. We don't need anyone to deter potential customers from purchasing admin.
You can't predict the outcome of what actions they will take when they are granted admin status. If it happens, he/she will be dealt with.

As I said, money may be money, but is money really worth putting stress on yourselves?

Yeah, by all means, if you guys are willing to deal with a 10 year old child having free-reign in the servers, let him get it.

I may not be able to accurately predict anything, as no one can, but I'm using common sense.

Look what happened when Getcha got admin.

She's 12-13.

But, I guess money is money...

inthebutt
01-22-2010, 06:22 PM
As I said, money may be money, but is money really worth putting stress on yourselves?

Yeah, by all means, if you guys are willing to deal with a 10 year old child having free-reign in the servers, let him get it.

I may not be able to accurately predict anything, as no one can, but I'm using common sense.

Look what happened when Getcha got admin.

She's 12-13.

But, I guess money is money...

your an admin, so if someone new gets admin and starts abusing you know how to take demo's and report it.

you should know first hand that admin abuse is not tolerated here.

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-22-2010, 08:35 PM
your an admin, so if someone new gets admin and starts abusing you know how to take demo's and report it.

She's needs to practice what she preaches. She's fucked up so many times as an admin that pretty much anything she does now she's gone.

Zero and members have everything under control. We don't need your advice. (Toasties)

Tragedy
01-22-2010, 09:13 PM
pssh we don't need screening. hell, it gives us admins more to do AMIRIGHT?! plus, if anything needs to be done with an abusing admin...demo, forums...gone. BADA BOOM!

Oasis
01-22-2010, 10:52 PM
That dj psycho kid is an annoying fucking faggot.

TheLittlestHobo
01-22-2010, 11:17 PM
Just let him have it so Zero can have money in his pocket to provide for the server...I mean the kid is providing support to the community and ignorant or not, he is obligated to abide by the rules or face consequences. If it gets heavy...I'm sure there will be enough admins/players to report him and have his admin removed.

Just suffer for like a week in the short run...but think about that money in the long run...it'll definitely do us some good.

That's my two cents and if I just repeated what some other people have already said...well...I don't go on the forums often anymore...let me have my say!

Kavinsky
01-22-2010, 11:58 PM
he can have admin when we get a votemute installed on zmod, or the mod is modified so it works.

Bumpkin
01-23-2010, 12:30 AM

I should know... I mean Waleezy was banned, and he was a friend of mine.

then there was Virtus...

Yeh, I've seen it many times.

She's needs to practice what she preaches. She's fucked up so many times as an admin that pretty much anything she does now she's gone.

Zero and members have everything under control. We don't need your advice. (Toasties)

You have everything under control?

Okay.

and I've RARELYRARELY made a mistake with my admin, it's on the forums that I screw up the most.

So dont bring my adminship record here.

We all know more than half of those threads, even the one by ITB, were all bullshit.

So don't paint otherwise.

Abandoned
01-23-2010, 12:36 AM
People just need to stop being :banghead: dipshits :ditto: and buying admin just because somebody pisses you off, then you go buy admin, waste your money and our time. then just end up pissing off the wrong people and getting perma-banned! But on the other hand we have some great admins!

acolyte_to_jippity
01-23-2010, 12:39 AM
enough!

i'm nipping this in the bud before it gets out of hand again between all of you.

i voiced my concerns, if you clanners believe it's all under control...well...we'll see. don't have much reasons to believe you but i'm willing to wait and watch.

someone close this next chance you get pls.

as i said, my concern was voiced, responded to, and now is resolved.

nothing else to see here.

:starwars:<--just cause it's an epic smiley

loka
01-23-2010, 01:03 AM
The point acoltye is just because you have seen a wave of new admins being shit heads doesn't mean this is a new thing.

IBIS has dealt with abusers in the past such as Virtus, bstec25, Cathy, Internet Badass I think... The you have the current people such as Waleezy, Acid Burn, Sonic, and even your little friend there has had her admin stripped for abuse.

The IBIS clan members and ZERO will give so many chances until it's time to call it quits on a an abusive admin. Sure, great suggestion but IBIS isn't the only community who gives admin to paying members. It just depends on how that person can handle responsibility.

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-23-2010, 10:03 AM
enough!

i'm nipping this in the bud before it gets out of hand again between all of you.

i voiced my concerns, if you clanners believe it's all under control...well...we'll see. don't have much reasons to believe you but i'm willing to wait and watch.

someone close this next chance you get pls.

as i said, my concern was voiced, responded to, and now is resolved.

nothing else to see here.

:starwars:<--just cause it's an epic smiley

It was never a problem to begin with in the first place. This problem was resolved way before you created this thread. When I return to the servers (which is the this week) and I see you deterring potential admin customers, I will ban you for a very long time.