PDA

View Full Version : Again Maynard bans me

Chibby
01-25-2010, 12:46 AM
so maynard what is it this time u banned me for?

if its the hells demon thing. well this afternoon u were playing it for quite a while and when i asked u if were allowed to use it u clearly said i dont care, so i was using it to. so if thats the ban well ur wrong to do so.

other then that there's no reason i dont hack.

echo501st
01-25-2010, 12:53 AM
i banned you

maynard
01-25-2010, 01:08 AM
so maynard what is it this time u banned me for?

if its the hells demon thing. well this afternoon u were playing it for quite a while and when i asked u if were allowed to use it u clearly said i dont care, so i was using it to. so if thats the ban well ur wrong to do so.

other then that there's no reason i dont hack.

wow, you just get everything wrong don't you?

first. I didn't ban you

second. I was on it 2 buy some xp with extra money, the round quickly ended before I could switch off of it. I then so did switch.

third. I NEVER once said " i dont care" think up some other lie.

Chibby
01-25-2010, 08:17 AM
really one round i saw u on it for 5 rounds and then i went on it. so whats your point, i was on it for 4 rounds and as u banned me i wasn't on hells demon i was on raiden so nice one, ofcourse ur the one who told echo to ban me

anyways the thing is done, IF ZERO really doesn't want us on it he should remove it makes things ALOT more permanent, since ive never seen yet hells demon crash the server.

Rezel
01-25-2010, 09:49 AM
I would suggest this topic be closed, it looks like its just another spam flame post.

Why do you waste your life making retarded posts like this? This isn't even a proper ban abuse post.

Abandoned
01-25-2010, 10:18 AM
Wow, I love inappropriate postings! :violin::violin:

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-25-2010, 10:22 AM
No one is supposed to be using Hells demon even if its for XP. That's pretty low.

Thread Closed..