PDA

View Full Version : Rogue admin abuse

peper
01-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Admin's INGAME name:Rogue<ibis.a>
My INGAME name: Carlito
How did he/she abuse:This admin Rogue kick me from GG server,i join again in server and asked him for what you did kick me,and he tell me for my rate,and after banned me...,my rate is - rate 50000,cl_updaterate 100,cl_cmdrate 100,what problem?why he banned me?i dont lagg,may be due to the fact that I'm not bad play?
Proof: I was banned at 08:08 PM

acolyte_to_jippity
01-26-2010, 08:25 PM
ok...did you see the post at the top of this section stating READ THIS! How to report abuse?

it has a specific format to follow.

also, there is a section called "Unban Me" which is for unban requests.

peper
01-26-2010, 08:31 PM
ok...did you see the post at the top of this section stating READ THIS! How to report abuse?

it has a specific format to follow.

I corrected

acolyte_to_jippity
01-26-2010, 08:35 PM
thank you.

now he told you multiple times t change your rates, because you were causing lag for the server.

you can come back in about an hour

ChronicVT
01-26-2010, 08:39 PM
I had asked both you and tattome to change rates several times... your rates were cuasing lag, that the entire gungane server was whining about... I should not have to keep repeating myself, just so you can rack up a score... I give a couple of rounds and you and tattome failed... Even after I threatened a ban... so I did ban you becasue you both, after being kicked twice... returned and still had not changed rates... it is nothing personal, but when an Admin ask you to do something... Take it seriously in future... see you in one hour....

peper
01-26-2010, 08:40 PM
thank you.

now he told you multiple times t change your rates, because you were causing lag for the server.

you can come back in about an hour

I already wrote above my rate,i use it 3 years,what i need fix????i never lag,he is 1 admin who banned me

ZERO
01-26-2010, 08:49 PM
Those are the rates that people should be using if your not using these rates than your rates are bad. Also it is now impossible to rate hack becuase of the automated plugins that protect the server.

walterbrunswick
01-26-2010, 08:53 PM

Proof: I was banned at 20:08 PM

What is that? There is no "20:08" offset in the 12-hour clock:stupid:

peper
01-26-2010, 08:58 PM
What is that? There is no "20:08" offset in the 12-hour clock:stupid:

u can read??:contract: 20:08 is 8:08 PM

acolyte_to_jippity
01-26-2010, 09:05 PM
ok, you don't understand the "proof" part. see, i could say that i just became rich. when you ask for proof, i say i married Paris Hilton (i'd kill myself first btw).
that's not proof. proof is naming a wittness, or getting console logs of the action.

edit: and zero, does that mean he was using the correct rates or not?

peper
01-26-2010, 09:14 PM
Why should I invent? I often play under nicknames Baboo, Nelson, and many could see me in the game, I do not lag

walterbrunswick
01-26-2010, 09:36 PM
u can read??:contract: 20:08 is 8:08 PM

You don't include ante meridiem and post meridiem (AM/PM) when you're using 24-hour (military) time.

Idiot.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-26-2010, 09:39 PM
and what the fuck do you mean by invent?

peper
01-26-2010, 09:54 PM
You don't include ante meridiem and post meridiem (AM/PM) when you're using 24-hour (military) time.

Idiot.

Listen wise guy, I'm your address has not yet said anything offensive, do not try to be clever :plzdie: , you came here to show themselves. What are you smart?

Christmas
01-26-2010, 09:55 PM
Listen wise guy, I'm your address has not yet said anything offensive, do not try to be clever :plzdie: , you came here to show themselves. What are you smart?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

tattoome.:R32
01-26-2010, 10:05 PM
I had asked both you and tattome to change rates several times... your rates were cuasing lag, that the entire gungane server was whining about... I should not have to keep repeating myself, just so you can rack up a score... I give a couple of rounds and you and tattome failed... Even after I threatened a ban... so I did ban you becasue you both, after being kicked twice... returned and still had not changed rates... it is nothing personal, but when an Admin ask you to do something... Take it seriously in future... see you in one hour....

Sorry didn't see that there was a format for putting up a complaint.

And as for being asked to do anything I never was. At least I never heard anything or saw any chat. When I came back in I got kicked again and everyone doing the normal giving someone s*^& when they ask a question. I do take shit seriously like I said I'm not some punk ass little kid. I'm sorry if I didn't hear you or see any chat about it. As for changing rates I'm dumb when it comes to that. How do I change them??:banghead:

Tragedy
01-26-2010, 10:25 PM
Those are the rates that people should be using if your not using these rates than your rates are bad. Also it is now impossible to rate hack becuase of the automated plugins that protect the server.

wait...we are supposed to use rate: 50,000????

Correct me if I am wrong but everyone and their grandma told me to use 30,000....

acolyte_to_jippity
01-26-2010, 10:38 PM
30000 is for wcs i think

Tragedy
01-26-2010, 10:39 PM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

lol I was confused as to what he was trying to say...and then your response just floored me. :lmao: I have no idea what is going on here hahaha.

maynard
01-27-2010, 12:49 AM
his rates were fine. really low rates or really high rates are problems. 50k is not a problem.... and is also what zero's rates are set 2. stop kicking and banning ppl for doing nothing wrong.

ZERO
01-27-2010, 02:31 PM
I use 50000 101 101 .02

His rates were fine. Also it is no longer possible for you to cause lagg for others as a result of your rate settings. The server forces rates to be within a correct range regardless and the KAC plugin auto bans/kicks anyone who is trying to rate hack by bypassing the server enforced rates or actually using invalid characters in their rates to lagg the server. If someone gets lag now or is "causing lag" it is becuase of their computer or their internet connection.

If users have a bad connection they may have really bad ping. If they have a bad computer they may get bad loss or choke which we can not see other than them lagging. The only solution for loss is to get a better network and or internet connection. The solution for choke is the following:
*unfixable if server fps drops below server tick(can only be determined to occure on a computer that can not have choke any other way and occurs on all clients, is verified by a console only command that can only be sent by me)
your fps<server tick or fps
your connection speed is incorrectly set in the steam settings
your local network is laggy or maxed out on bandwith
your network card is bad
your router is bad
your switch is bad
your firewall settings are bad

The most common cause of choke is low fps. Choke = server tick - your fps

It is possible to stop choke with lower rates assuming that you can not maintain 101+ fps
cl_updaterate and cl_cmdrate should never exceed your max fps. If they do and if you play on a server with higher tick than your fps you will lagg.