PDA

View Full Version : Project is NOTHING but a dirty hacker!!!11

trueshot╡perfect.aim™
06-22-2008, 04:27 AM
HAY lol. dis is my first post here but i have an annuncement to make about that project on thee gungame servers k?

dat 11 year old boy or w/e is just a damn hacker. i tryd to get proof but i cnt find the file in my gamecam. you should uf seen his score guys. ur tellin me dat 8-0 isnt hack???? dat project kid aint no pro or shit. i dont think an 11 year old boy or somethin can have reflexs like dat. chek out some youtube vids about cup stackin or shiit i dun think hes one of them cus only a few kids can have crazy reflexs like dat to do cup stackin tournaments. kk? i'm 100% fukin sure dat that project boy is nuthin but a damn hacker. ok????? i mean dat nigga shot thru 2 ppls with a auto sniper or something in like 3 shots?? you cnt aim that good! they were BOTH headshots!!!!!11 wtf??!? i threatend that little punk ass dat i was gunna report his ass but he just mouthin off to me and tellin me dat i aint no hot shit and dat i just suk and dared me to post this shit. shiiit nigga, dat ant nothin. dat project kid aint nothin and he should be banned. he tried 2 tell me he was a ibis admin but i know u guys dont take hackers lol. that bich try 2 fool meh i play on ibis all the time u guys dnt take hackers. i try to find gamecam he hackin. HE IS AIMBOTING I SWEAR JUST COM IN SERVER AND WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 KK???? NIG I GOT 10-19 AS MY SCORE LAST GUNGAM I PLAYED SO LETZ DUEL 1V1 ON A PRIVAT SERV NO HACKS!!!11

ok????????? ban him plz for me plz

btw dat little boy u wanna fight? i come over bich i live in mexico that makes m ehot shit unlike u u got nothin on me project i call u out or somethin idk we can just brawl it out like men in counter strike i dare u im good ill shoot you and ull think im hackin but im just good at cs? k? les go my serv il make one i call u out in a duel 1v1 cs:s k nub????? U WANNA GO? IF U DONT THEN DONT HACK!!!!111

-trueshot╡perfect.aim™
siggy- ," i h8 hackrs. hackers got no skill just fck up servers like ibis that are full of good pplz some hackers i found include: project. I WILL ADD MORE AS I FIND PPLZ!" :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghe :plzdie::plzdie::plzdie::plzdie::plzdie::plzdie

Juniper|Rain
06-22-2008, 05:04 AM
dude on gun game anyone can randomly join and have the score say 10-0. its a handicap that is given to those who join. and if she didnt join i've seen people get to level 15 on it without dying once. i've got to level 10 before and i didnt die. its too simple when your playing against low players it also helps when you get a head start say your on ak47 and your shooting a m249 pretty obvious ak47 will win as the guy with m249 will just spray till your dead.

Spaztech
06-22-2008, 05:09 AM
if you think someone hacks you neeed proof...

NoSoupForYou
06-22-2008, 05:30 AM
i saw that little kid hakin too!! sounded younger than 11 though. he was killing people left and right and even admitting that he was hacking. on top of it all he had an ibis tag so people thought he was an admin. i've been playing here for awhile and usually you guys do something about potty mouth hacking 9 year olds! i hope you can resolve this issue soon. i don't what i'll do if i have to play with project again....

trueshot╡perfect.aim™
06-22-2008, 06:04 AM
i saw that little kid hakin too!! sounded younger than 11 though. he was killing people left and right and even admitting that he was hacking. on top of it all he had an ibis tag so people thought he was an admin. i've been playing here for awhile and usually you guys do something about potty mouth hacking 9 year olds! i hope you can resolve this issue soon. i don't what i'll do if i have to play with project again....

MAN thx MY FREND. yeh des nubs d0nt even know. dat little boy gunna get serv3d. dats h0w we do it in the h00d. 0 btw, its more gangtaaa like t0 use 0's instead 0f os.

just so u know nxt time.

yeh pece out more cs. maybe dat little boy gunna get his butt banned.
yeah yeh. siggy," i hate noobs."

edit- 0 yeA, keep it reel. des any nubs dat think dat project little boy aint hackin u bettah watch out cus u go der u will see den u will c0me tell me all bout it k my frends????!??? HE WILL FALL CUS HE SUCKS DUMB HACKER!!@!@!

trueshot╡perfect.aim™
06-22-2008, 06:06 AM
true shot you must really suck at css if you think he hacks. And if i were you stay away from pub because you'll think everyone hacks there :stupid:

u wnna go?

Dual
06-22-2008, 06:59 AM
Trueshot there is a certain format , you have to use before posting a thread about a hacker,Demo is a must.What time did this occurred, and map.

Also when you make a post again, leave the N-WORD out of your post,or your the one who's gonna have problems.

Walter
06-22-2008, 07:28 AM
HAY lol. dis is my first post here but i have an annuncement to make about that project on thee gungame servers k?

dat 11 year old boy or w/e is just a damn hacker. i tryd to get proof but i cnt find the file in my gamecam. you should uf seen his score guys. ur tellin me dat 8-0 isnt hack???? dat project kid aint no pro or shit. i dont think an 11 year old boy or somethin can have reflexs like dat. chek out some youtube vids about cup stackin or shiit i dun think hes one of them cus only a few kids can have crazy reflexs like dat to do cup stackin tournaments. kk? i'm 100% fukin sure dat that project boy is nuthin but a damn hacker. ok????? i mean dat nigga shot thru 2 ppls with a auto sniper or something in like 3 shots?? you cnt aim that good! they were BOTH headshots!!!!!11 wtf??!? i threatend that little punk ass dat i was gunna report his ass but he just mouthin off to me and tellin me dat i aint no hot shit and dat i just suk and dared me to post this shit. shiiit nigga, dat ant nothin. dat project kid aint nothin and he should be banned. he tried 2 tell me he was a ibis admin but i know u guys dont take hackers lol. that bich try 2 fool meh i play on ibis all the time u guys dnt take hackers. i try to find gamecam he hackin. HE IS AIMBOTING I SWEAR JUST COM IN SERVER AND WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 KK???? NIG I GOT 10-19 AS MY SCORE LAST GUNGAM I PLAYED SO LETZ DUEL 1V1 ON A PRIVAT SERV NO HACKS!!!11

ok????????? ban him plz for me plz

btw dat little boy u wanna fight? i come over bich i live in mexico that makes m ehot shit unlike u u got nothin on me project i call u out or somethin idk we can just brawl it out like men in counter strike i dare u im good ill shoot you and ull think im hackin but im just good at cs? k? les go my serv il make one i call u out in a duel 1v1 cs:s k nub????? U WANNA GO? IF U DONT THEN DONT HACK!!!!111

-trueshot╡perfect.aim™
siggy- ," i h8 hackrs. hackers got no skill just fck up servers like ibis that are full of good pplz some hackers i found include: project. I WILL ADD MORE AS I FIND PPLZ!" :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghe :plzdie::plzdie::plzdie::plzdie::plzdie::plzdie

Judging by your post you are a noob. Like Juniper said, if you connect to a game in progress you can start with a score like that and even if that didn't happen an 8-0 score is easily obtainable. Why can't an 11 year old be good anyway? I'm 14 and I'm better than over 90% of the people on the gungame.

Hitman
06-22-2008, 12:10 PM
Also try speaking some real freaking english for once, my god, a 5 year old retard can probably type better then this dude

+Project.S+
06-22-2008, 04:40 PM
:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

trueshot╡perfect.aim™
06-22-2008, 05:07 PM
XD. Imma say it now so I don't get banned. :'P aww, all we got was lame reactions. I wanted Zero or somebody to read it.

This is fake but damn it's pretty sad that Project is an admin and you people don't even know shes a GIRL! :stupid: you could sense the joke in the post. Especially the cup stacking and wanting to settle it "like men" 1v1. xDD

dutch
06-22-2008, 06:00 PM
XD. Imma say it now so I don't get banned. :'P aww, all we got was lame reactions. I wanted Zero or somebody to read it.

This is fake but damn it's pretty sad that Project is an admin and you people don't even know shes a GIRL! :stupid: you could sense the joke in the post. Especially the cup stacking and wanting to settle it "like men" 1v1. xDD

Shut the hell up.

NoSoupForYou
06-22-2008, 06:39 PM
Hehe, we were just having stupid fun with Project when we should've been sleeping. It was pretty funny how people took him serious though.

<3 IBIS

trueshot╡perfect.aim™
06-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Shut the hell up.

Why are you trying to start something with me? It was all a joke, so you can shut the hell up.

Zero can close this thread now. The fun is over. Me>You dutch. :pistols:

Dual
06-22-2008, 09:07 PM
This guy definitely licking the windows on the small yellow school bus.:stupid:

Rapedollar$
06-22-2008, 10:06 PM
WOO window licker!!!

Hitman
06-22-2008, 11:58 PM
This guy starts shit, people get offended and defend Project and because he thought that he might get banned he got scared and said that it was a joke.

you jackass. Why the fuck did you start this shit in the first place?

And your a fucking idiot if you think that we didnt know that Project was a girl. Go die in a fucking fire or something.

Rapedollar$
06-23-2008, 12:15 AM
Go die in a fucking fire or something.

one of the most awesome lines ever!

also one of my favorites....

trueshot╡perfect.aim™
06-23-2008, 01:31 AM
This guy starts shit, people get offended and defend Project and because he thought that he might get banned he got scared and said that it was a joke.

And your a fucking idiot if you think that we didnt know that Project was a girl. Go die in a fucking fire or something.

Why don't you just ask her? It was a joke we set up and she told me to do it. We were kidding around in the gungame server saying she had leet haxors because she was owning the room. It WAS a joke, so don't jump to conclusions. i'm not a jackass, you just can't take a joke.

^-^

edit- i don't have anything against Project either. she's really cool. she's the one who told me about the forums and stuff.

Dual
06-23-2008, 04:25 AM
Yeah we realy believe project was hacking.You had us fooled.:plzdie:

Hitman
06-23-2008, 10:10 AM
God hes a fucking moron:stupid:

apocalyptic
06-23-2008, 10:12 AM
lol :lmao:

space_groceries
06-23-2008, 11:29 AM
wow that was pretty funny/damn hard to read....english is a good tool (please learn to use it a bit better)

whytboiz33
06-23-2008, 01:06 PM
well, if his story about project is true, then we cant totaly fault him for his actions. he doesnt sound too credible, but ill give him the benifit of the doubt.

+Project.S+
06-23-2008, 01:44 PM

lol it was a joke in gungame, settle down boys.

he doesn't know where he is this kid haha

Joking around saying that if I was hacking he should report it, he just doesn't know when to shut up is all.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-23-2008, 04:27 PM
lol it was a joke in gungame, settle down boys.

he doesn't know where he is this kid haha

Joking around saying that if I was hacking he should report it, he just doesn't know when to shut up is all.

Know your role woman !!

trueshot╡perfect.aim™
06-23-2008, 07:32 PM
God hes a fucking moron:stupid:

I made the post with the intention of sounding like a half-retarded 9 year old gorilla with ADD.

I'm not a moron.

:chillpill:

ManBearPig <ibis>
06-24-2008, 03:57 PM
No your just a "half-retarded 9 year old gorilla with ADD."

Dual
06-24-2008, 04:36 PM

yeah!:lmao:

trueshot╡perfect.aim™
06-25-2008, 10:10 AM