PDA

View Full Version : mANbEARpIG!" STEAM_0:1:26863324

Recoil
02-01-2010, 12:53 AM
mANbEARpIG!" STEAM_0:1:26863324

Was caught aimbotting. G4 banned him.

ChronicVT
02-01-2010, 05:42 AM
He was kicked from WCServer, on Sunday Night, as well for aimbot hacking... after playing only 3 rounds he had already made level 7 Undead with a spotless score until he was call on his hacking... he stopped long enough to show his real skill, before turning the hacks back on... I demo'd the shaky screen then kicked him... his name sounded fimiliar so I mere kicked him for now...

He comes bak I'll ban on principal... til then I'll let Zero handle situation... and when I learn how to post the demo on forums, I will... but I do have the demo... New Admin Joe Cool can attest the incident...

mANbEARpIG!" STEAM_0:1:26863324

~Rogue

acolyte_to_jippity
02-01-2010, 09:48 AM
where have i heard that name before?

XxMastagunzxX
02-01-2010, 09:51 AM
where have i heard that name before?

There is an IBIS member named manbearpig as well.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-01-2010, 09:59 AM
ahhh yes. that's right.

not him?

XxMastagunzxX
02-01-2010, 10:04 AM
That wasn't him.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-01-2010, 10:24 AM
ok. good 2 kno

ManBearPig <ibis>
02-01-2010, 12:36 PM
I hate when people use my name. Ive banned kids before in pub for having manbearpig... lol. No, unless i it has <ibis> and is spelled exactly like ManBearPig, then it isnt me. Well my css is broken anyway so i couldn't be playing in the first place.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-01-2010, 12:39 PM
...why is your rank super moderator but the other clan members are rank IBIS?

XxMastagunzxX
02-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Because he fucking owns.

maynard
02-01-2010, 01:58 PM
He was kicked from WCServer, on Sunday Night, as well for aimbot hacking...

you don't EVER kick people for aimbotting/hacking, it's called a perma ban. do your job correctly for once.

and when I learn how to post the demo on forums, I will... but I do have the demo...

hit the attachment button.... upload the demo... it's in your cstrike folder.... very sad that someone whose been an admin for like 7 months does not know this.

Clone
02-01-2010, 02:40 PM
hit the attachment button.... upload the demo... it's in your cstrike folder.... very sad that someone whose been an admin for like 7 months does not know this.

Agreed.....

Clone

ChronicVT
02-01-2010, 05:49 PM
you don't EVER kick people for aimbotting/hacking, it's called a perma ban. do your job correctly for once.

First of all, Maynard... because I did not know if it where the imfamous ManBearPig, or the famous ManBearPig... I did not want to make an egregious act against such a possible long time member of ibis Gaming... And have you piss and moan... Something that is the lesser of two evils, is an unpleasant option, but not as bad as the other.

As for demo's, it is not commands I retain, nor use on a regular basis. I have a life outside of counterstrike; yet when I am on, I do my best to make the server enjoyable for those currently playing... if you spent a fraction of the time as you do trying to smit me , you would see we are on the same side... there is no need for your holier than thou contemptment towards me... please stop...

maynard
02-01-2010, 06:14 PM
As for demo's, it is not commands I retain, nor use on a regular basis. I have a life outside of counterstrike;

you mean nor use at all? youve been an admin for like 7 months, have logged like 400 hours on WCS and have not bannd 1 single hacker? you either just kick them cause you're lazy or don't give a shit.

and as for your "I didn't know if it was manbearpig or not" well... it's real simple chronic, if he had the IBIS tag on he was, if not then he clearly wasn't...I know.. I know... I'm a genius...

you would see we are on the same side... there is no need for your holier than thou contemptment towards me... please stop...

Lol... sure keep breaking the TOS every damn time you log on and wonder why I don't like you Lol... funny.

I'm not pissing and moaning, it would just be nice 2 see you do something properly for once. and grats on joinning WCS the other day and trying 2 change the map the second you log on (as always) and going against the TOS. you're awesome!

and don't play the "I have a life game" you're life is not more impressive or valuable then any 1 on these forums. grow up.

end result is you don't even know about demos and your a 7 month old admin, that's pretty fucking bad lol and I'm not exactly sure how you could even claim diff... not 2 mention you didn't even clearly understand the TOS till like a month ago... even though you still go against it at all costs. but I have no desire 2 argue with you. you got a problem with me, then PM me, other wise as I originally said.... "Do your job correctly for once."

ChronicVT
02-01-2010, 06:44 PM
you mean nor use at all? youve been an admin for like 7 months, have logged like 400 hours on WCS and have not bannd 1 single hacker? you either just kick them cause you're lazy or don't give a shit.

and as for your "I didn't know if it was manbearpig or not" well... it's real simple chronic, if he had the IBIS tag on he was, if not then he clearly wasn't...I know.. I know... I'm a genius...

Lol... sure keep breaking the TOS every damn time you log on and wonder why I don't like you Lol... funny.

I'm not pissing and moaning, it would just be nice 2 see you do something properly for once. and grats on joinning WCS the other day and trying 2 change the map the second you log on (as always) and going against the TOS. you're awesome!

and don't play the "I have a life game" you're life is not more impressive or valuable then any 1 on these forums. grow up.

end result is you don't even know about demos and your a 7 month old admin, that's pretty fucking bad lol and I'm not exactly sure how you could even claim diff... not 2 mention you didn't even clearly understand the TOS till like a month ago... even though you still go against it at all costs. but I have no desire 2 argue with you. you got a problem with me, then PM me, other wise as I originally said.... "Do your job correctly for once."

And again the child speaks... i love the babbling of children... but you are annoying as hell...

:lmao:

maynard
02-01-2010, 06:46 PM
And again the child speaks... i love the babbling of children... but you are annoying as hell...

:lmao:

sorry if the truth bothers you. maybe when you learn 2 respect the TOS and other admins, ill find a way 2 respect you.

loka
02-01-2010, 07:11 PM
You should know that MBP would wear the IBIS tag. If this doesn't resonate through most of the people's skulls in here... get some help. You would also know that MBP has said his CS is broken and not working properly on his computer ATM. Whether he has fixed it or not who knows. And here's a tip. If you have to question if it is an IBIS member... do ma_admins. Not sure why people don't do this in the first place.

Rapedollar$
02-01-2010, 09:01 PM
not all of the clan members have admin loka. but despite that if any one of the clan members is hacking, demo that shit... and ban them. let zero sort it out.

we clan members are not perfect. in fact we have had members who were expelled because they hacked...