PDA

View Full Version : Cancelling my admin

Crim
02-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Hey everyone my Desktop is screwed, and i need to cancel my admin, do i just open a thread like this? or do i need to do it on paypal?

whytboiz33
02-06-2010, 05:56 PM
You send a carrier pigeon to zeros bed room

Christmas
02-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Hey everyone my Desktop is screwed, and i need to cancel my admin, do i just open a thread like this? or do i need to do it on paypal?

You do it on paypal.

maynard
02-06-2010, 06:05 PM
You send a carrier pigeon to zeros bed room

beyond epic comment Lol...:lmao:

acolyte_to_jippity
02-06-2010, 07:09 PM
i'm sorry guys, but i have to say it.

african or european?

ZERO
02-06-2010, 07:24 PM
You should be able to view the subscription in paypal and cancel it. If you have any problems just pm me. Also what happened to your pc?

StarsMine
02-06-2010, 10:00 PM
i'm sorry guys, but i have to say it.

african or european?

That would be a swallow my good sir.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-06-2010, 10:27 PM
1. yes, but theyre close enough
2. you know all about swallows i'll wager, my good sir

๖ReS
02-07-2010, 02:22 AM
My deskstop died too but I'm using my admin as a way to donate to IBIS. YOUR WELCOME ZERO <3

DeadEyeDeNNi$
02-07-2010, 12:34 PM
My deskstop died too but I'm using my admin as a way to donate to IBIS. YOUR WELCOME ZERO <3

As ZERO said, "What happened to your desktop?"

I have many spare parts and maybe betwen me and others we can get you back on....

Crim
02-07-2010, 04:06 PM
My motherboard got fried. sucks =[

Bumpkin
02-07-2010, 04:50 PM

If I hadn't already promised my extra motherboard to someone else, I'd say you could have it.

D:

acolyte_to_jippity
02-07-2010, 04:56 PM
yeah, and i'm fresh out too.

----------------
Now playing: Muse - Assasain (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/muse/track/assasain)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

๖ReS
02-07-2010, 05:31 PM
As ZERO said, "What happened to your desktop?"

I have many spare parts and maybe betwen me and others we can get you back on....

Naw man It was because of a virus a friend of mine moronically got on it. I plan on buying a new one. Hopefully soon.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-07-2010, 05:33 PM
wait, a virus melted your mobo?

----------------
Now playing: Muse - Assasain (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/muse/track/assasain)

DeadEyeDeNNi$
02-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Naw man It was because of a virus a friend of mine moronically got on it. I plan on buying a new one. Hopefully soon.

I have a px45pe pro 2 with 2 stix of RAM and a INTEL CPU already installed...

I don't feel like taking it apart to tell u what it is, BUT my guess is it's WAY better than what u s have---

Do u want it??

ZERO
02-08-2010, 12:07 AM

How, and are you RMAing it?

Also have you checked the other parts b/c sometimes your m/b will take other parts with it if it fries.

Crim
02-08-2010, 12:44 AM
mine was a asus km400 series A7v8x i believe. anything would be better than what i had XD

Crim
02-08-2010, 12:45 AM
@ Zero, i think one of my standoffs was missing and i moved my pc the other day, pretty sure it touched the backside of my tower

Sidenote: my wife likes to mess with my pc while im at work, and knows little to nothing about hardware. so she may have done something to it and just not told me.

Jeimuzu
02-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Crim I hope you get your PC fixed. You will be missed.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
02-08-2010, 03:19 PM
mine was a asus km400 series A7v8x i believe. anything would be better than what i had XD

Did you read my post? If so comment please.

Crim
02-08-2010, 08:02 PM
@ dennis, that sounds good. how much did you want for it?

Holy-Sonic
02-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Crim,

WHY DIDN'T you tell me, I would right you a farewell admin card :(

๖ReS
02-08-2010, 09:55 PM
I have a px45pe pro 2 with 2 stix of RAM and a INTEL CPU already installed...

I don't feel like taking it apart to tell u what it is, BUT my guess is it's WAY better than what u s have---

Do u want it??

for free ? lol yeah.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
02-08-2010, 10:44 PM
@ dennis, that sounds good. how much did you want for it?

for free ? lol yeah.

Yes for FREE, just pay the shipping. It's a very good MB - Albatron PX845PE PRO2 with 2 gigs of DDR2 RAM and a P4 3.06 Hyper Threading.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/single-cpu-dual-operation,549.html

http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=1303

Send me a PM and we can work out the details for address etc.

You need an ATX case not a mini tower.

But even if you don't have one you can pick a used one up real cheap.

DED

EDIT:
NOW-- There are two ppl that need this so as to be fair we need to have some sort of lottery to figure out which one gets the package...

Let me think about it or/and maybe ZERO might have some input on the most worthy...

DeadEyeDeNNi$
02-08-2010, 10:48 PM

for free ? lol yeah.

Yes for FREE, just pay the shipping. It's a very good MB - Albatron PX845PE PRO2 with 2 gigs of DDR2 RAM and a P4 3.06 Hyper Threading.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/single-cpu-dual-operation,549.html

http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=1303

Send me a PM and we can work out the details for address etc.

You need an ATX case not a mini tower.

But even if you don't have one you can pick a used one up real cheap.

DED

EDIT:
NOW-- There are two ppl that need this so as to be fair we need to have some sort of lottery to figure out which one gets the package...

Let me think about it or/and maybe ZERO might have some input on the most worthy...

ZERO
02-08-2010, 11:19 PM
It's your board, do what you want with it.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-08-2010, 11:39 PM
who's the second person?

----------------
Now playing: Muse - Uprising (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/muse/track/uprising)

Crim
02-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Tried to PM you dennis but you wont recieve them XD.
i can get you my address and all that if you choose to throw the motherboard this way. and paying the shipping will be no problem. however you prefer the payment.

๖ReS
02-09-2010, 11:14 PM
i can get you my address and all that if you choose to throw the motherboard this way. and paying the shipping will be no problem. however you prefer the payment.

Crim bro you can have it. You deserve it <3

Bumpkin
02-10-2010, 11:26 AM

Can you not send yours to a professional to get the virus removed?

acolyte_to_jippity
02-10-2010, 02:11 PM
what's the virus done to your machine res?

it might be an easy enough fix if it isn't blocking certain applications (antivirus progs, internet...etc.)

DeadEyeDeNNi$
02-10-2010, 04:30 PM

Looks like you get the package Crim. Don't know why you're havong any probs PMing me, nobody else has had issues.

Anyway, email my business acct and we can discuss details there.

[email protected]

Just to clarify, you will be staying on with IBIS and an admin too correct?

Take note of the ATX case memo too.

So GRATZ! and I hope it treats you well! I'm sure it will. You will have to DL the MB installation CD and CPU drivers as I lost the disc, but that shouldn't be an issue.

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

DeadEyeDeNNi$
02-10-2010, 04:34 PM

Res,

Do you want to continuse with IBIS etc? If so I "might" have some more equipment laying around. What exactly do you have now so I can see if anything I may have is compatible with existing.

Also what form factor are the components housed in?

acolyte_to_jippity
02-10-2010, 05:56 PM
yeah, res if it's just a virus we can probably help you to nuke it

๖ReS
02-10-2010, 07:35 PM
yeah, res if it's just a virus we can probably help you to nuke it

Im going to take it to best buy and pray they CANT fix it. Then I get a new one that I build myself... so lets just go ahead and NOT try and fix it lol. Im still active with IBIS, just not in game.

Bumpkin
02-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Im going to take it to best buy and pray they CANT fix it. Then I get a new one that I build myself... so lets just go ahead and NOT try and fix it lol. Im still active with IBIS, just not in game.

But we miss you in game...

DeadEyeDeNNi$
02-10-2010, 09:15 PM

U should come back man... I promise we'll try harder to make u look better :P

Crim
02-10-2010, 11:19 PM
@ dennis I got the email option here to work. so i sent my shipping info etc.

XxMastagunzxX
02-10-2010, 11:35 PM
You can probably upgrade the p4 to a 1st gen Core 2...? It's probably compatible but I am too lazy to do the research now.

walterbrunswick
02-11-2010, 02:21 AM
In case of virus:

1) Do not panic.

2) Back up all important data to a portable drive or any other NTFS or FAT32/FAT16 partition.

3) Reinstall Windows and appropriate drivers.

4) Profit!

Really, it takes a couple of hours (6 at most, including downloading updates from Microsoft) or a couple of minutes (if you're using disk imaging software) to get your Windows installation back to perfect/factory condition. And after a format and clean install you have the utmost peace of mind that there is DEFINITELY no virus on your computer.

The best thing about this system is that you don't ever have to run any anti-virus software, so you can save processing cycles for more fun programs, such as CS:S :D

Bumpkin
02-11-2010, 02:10 PM
In case of virus:

1) Do not panic.

2) Back up all important data to a portable drive or any other NTFS or FAT32/FAT16 partition.

3) Reinstall Windows and appropriate drivers.

4) Profit!

Really, it takes a couple of hours (6 at most, including downloading updates from Microsoft) or a couple of minutes (if you're using disk imaging software) to get your Windows installation back to perfect/factory condition. And after a format and clean install you have the utmost peace of mind that there is DEFINITELY no virus on your computer.

The best thing about this system is that you don't ever have to run any anti-virus software, so you can save processing cycles for more fun programs, such as CS:S :D

Yes, do not fucking panic like I did when I got a virus.

I FLIPPED the fuck out!

That's no bueno.

CALM DOWN RES.

ZERO
02-11-2010, 04:03 PM
It can really be fast with 7. It only took 20min for me to reformat and have windows ready to use!

chase
02-16-2010, 05:16 PM
It can really be fast with 7. It only took 20min for me to reformat and have windows ready to use!

About the same for me. The tricky part was finding all my drivers :banghead:

A Baby Panda
02-22-2010, 01:57 AM

When I first built this system a few months back I walked away expecting formatting to take the usual hours and returned to find that it was done in something like 20 minutes. I was impressed. I'd like to think its partially because of the more optimized multi-core support in 7, also 64 bit OS is nice.