PDA

View Full Version : More friendly fire abuse

asdlfef
02-11-2010, 04:58 PM
I posted this somewhere else thinking it was the correct place, but it seems this is:

Hey guys, I'm new around these parts but I have enjoyed playing on your server pretty frequently over the past few weeks. I have had one individual today, though, who has made my playing experience very upsetting. He continually team damages me to about 5-20 life each round of play and has a few friends in on the trick, so no matter what team I'm on I am getting team damage. If you could look into this for me it would be appreciated.

# 757 "zman" STEAM_0:0:22450381 08:15 59 0 active

Also involved, and I did not get their Steam IDs, are Amy and Little Buddy.

Thanks!

Bumpkin
02-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Just try adding as many admins as you possibly can.

At least one of us is always on.

Nemesis
02-11-2010, 11:56 PM
if this happens agian, try to get a demo with the IP's

inthebutt
02-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Buddy, this thread won't go anywhere.

No matter who tries to help, MOD is just going to get abused and posts that WANT and TRY to help will be deleted.

Just try adding as many admins as you possibly can.

At least one of us is always on.

keep crying about it, any post that is off topic from the subject of the thread will be deleted.

you don't want your post to be deleted?? than post something that just has to do with the subject of the thread.

doesn't take an idiot to figure out how to keep post from being deleted.

Bumpkin
02-12-2010, 06:58 PM
keep crying about it, any post that is off topic from the subject of the thread will be deleted.

you don't want your post to be deleted?? than post something that just has to do with the subject of the thread.

doesn't take an idiot to figure out how to keep post from being deleted.

MOD abuse.

inthebutt
02-12-2010, 09:00 PM
how about this cause your little game is starting to get tiring.

any thread that you post in and that post is off topic, were just gonna close it.

until you can actually learn to post something with out disrespecting people and keeping the thread on topic.