PDA

View Full Version : .SuddeN#FIRE banned for possible hacking

XxMastagunzxX
02-11-2010, 05:16 PM
I took a demo and I believe he has some sort of aimbot but I would like more opinions on it. What do you think?

.Sudden#FIRE
02-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Hello, I'm .Sudden#FIRE or Matt, if you don't feel like typing out .Sudden#FIRE.

I know even if I tell you that I do not aim-bot that will not change your opinion, so hopefully you can tell that I sincerely do not through the demo.

I just posted to tell you that if you have any questions you can email me at the email I signed up with and I'll answer them as soon as possible. Hopefully this can get resolved soon and I can play on your server(s) again with my brother, if not then thanks for the service thus far, was fun and good luck with your server(s).

It'd also be nice if you could notify me if I will or will not get unbanned, but if that's too much to ask I'll just check back once a day and hope for the best. ^-^

I'm off to watch anime. xP Baii

acolyte_to_jippity
02-11-2010, 06:24 PM
gotta say, demo looks like aimhack

not many wasted shots (as in he expected to kill in one shot) even at really long range

----------------
Now playing: Muse - Knights of Cydonia (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/muse/track/knights+of+cydonia)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

maynard
02-11-2010, 06:34 PM
not many wasted shots (as in he expected to kill in one shot) even at really long range

that means nothing...

believe it or not, some people are actually good at the game lol. not every 1 needs 2 spray.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-11-2010, 06:53 PM
oh, i most certainly understand that maynard.

still, this one seemed a bit...off

----------------
Now playing: Muse - Knights of Cydonia (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/muse/track/knights+of+cydonia)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

.Sudden#FIRE
02-13-2010, 01:28 PM
So is there a process you're doing, such as sending it in and getting it checked.. or?

Just curious.. I don't mind waiting, even though I really haven't done anything at all so the ban is kind of unfair, but I'd like to be able to play on your server with my brother again. xP

DeadEyeDeNNi$
02-16-2010, 09:21 PM
I don't see anything out of the ordinary here except when he skipped a bit which can be attributed to connectiion issues. Yes he had mostly HS but not all. I saw no shake and he knows how to BH very well so IMHO he's just a good player.

EDIT

Oh and btw, he knew the map well too

tj26
02-17-2010, 12:04 AM
i didnt see to much going on when he was going around corners his gun was at head level for the most part so fast reflex's will give u quite a bit of headshots plus with the m4 not a lot of recoil on silence

.Sudden#FIRE
03-08-2010, 12:29 AM
So..? Nobody said if I'm going to get unbanned or not.. Like can you give me a definite statement yes or no?

I've been waiting patiently thus far when I really didn't do anything. :\

acolyte_to_jippity
03-08-2010, 12:35 AM
well, i'd save the demo ande make an unban request (in the unban request section). follow the correct format and attatch the demo and a link to this thread. that way zero will know to look into it.

edit: although, the one kill at 9200 ticks (viewing demo through demoui) was pretty bullshit. i slowed it down to 35% speed and there is no way that was either the single most lucky shot ever made, or it wasn't legit. the guy was a full 20 degrees to the right of the crosshairs, close range (aka bullets wouldn't spread that far) and it was a headshot.

see for yourselves.

OMGBEARS
03-08-2010, 08:02 AM
So..? Nobody said if I'm going to get unbanned or not.. Like can you give me a definite statement yes or no?

I've been waiting patiently thus far when I really didn't do anything. :\

Once ZERO weighs in you'll get a response. Until then admins and regulars deliberate and talk about what's going on.

All I can tell you is be patient.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-10-2010, 01:55 PM
zero's watching demo as i type this (yes, stalker lol)

still don't understand that kill at the end.

ZERO
03-10-2010, 02:05 PM
I have played the demo at regular speed and did not see anything I then slowed it down to even 7% and could not find anything at all. The two type of hacks that could have been used where aimbot or auto fire. It has been concluded that no hacks were used.

Aimbot: This implies that a program is automating the targeting system. As a result it is limited to the way that a program works in that the effects will be apparent when ever it "locks on" this is seen as the aim snaps to the defined target. It becomes very apparent when the user is going to look from one side to another and the speed of the aim slows at the target and then suddenly snaps away. Increase acceleration toward the defined lock point and decreased acceleration away is the mark of well configured aimbot. The users aim speed was consistent at all times and no jerks or snaps were detected. Therefore it can be concluded that no aimbot was used. Also there was no locking of any kind as the user was clearly making human adjustments to the aim after scrolling past the target on multiple occasions which is inconsistent with aimbot.

Auto fire: this is when the gun shoots any time the crosshair passes over the target clearly this hack was not used as there were multiple times when the aim passed over a target and no shots were fired.

As for the last kill I see what you all are saying but it occurred at the end of the round where we know there is strange lag issues sometimes. The demo is only how it looked from the spec but they are not at the same ping as the two players or are able to move back and forth in time like the server does to determine player positions.

The player has been unbanned.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-10-2010, 02:05 PM
I have played the demo at regular speed and did not see anything I then slowed it down to even 7% and could not find anything at all. The two type of hacks that could have been used where aimbot or auto fire. It has been concluded that no hacks were used.

Aimbot: This implies that a program is automating the targeting system. As a result it is limited to the way that a program works in that the effects will be apparent when ever it "locks on" this is seen as the aim snaps to the defined target. It becomes very apparent when the user is going to look from one side to another and the speed of the aim slows at the target and then suddenly snaps away. Increase acceleration toward the defined lock point and decreased acceleration away is the mark of well configured aimbot. The users aim speed was consistent at all times and no jerks or snaps were detected. Therefore it can be concluded that no aimbot was used. Also there was no locking of any kind as the user was clearly making human adjustments to the aim after scrolling past the target on multiple occasions which is inconsistent with aimbot.

Auto fire: this is when the gun shoots any time the crosshair passes over the target clearly this hack was not used as there were multiple times when the aim passed over a target and no shots were fired.

As for the last kill I see what you all are saying but it occurred at the end of the round where we know there is strange lag issues sometimes. The demo is only how it looked from the spec but they are not at the same ping as the two players or are able to move back and forth in time like the server does to determine player positions.

The player has been unbanned.

good deal.