PDA

View Full Version : English classes anyone??

The.Beast.13.
06-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Hey guys!!

I am in a great moment of inspiration in the last few days, i wrote a lot (lyrics)!!! I am wondering if someone would be my english corrector!! lol...not especially for grammar ( cuz i can kick my ass and find it in the dictionnary)but more for expressions, idioms, metapohr, etc....because i know, sometimes, i take my french expression and translate em to the english but it doesn t always sounds like i want or mean what i want.... well...anyway...i would love some opinion on how i wrote em and what you think about what i say in those.... I can send em to you and you can just go over em and tell me what is correct and cool and what is not!!

Thanks

Peace

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-25-2008, 01:24 PM
Dual's the man you're looking for. He's an English Major from Stanford University. :wtg:

Spaztech
06-25-2008, 01:35 PM
*cough* *cough*

ManBearPig <ibis>
06-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Dual's the man you're looking for. He's an English Major from Stanford University. :wtg:

*Cough* He means Stanford trucking company *Cough*

Hitman
06-25-2008, 03:35 PM
*Cough* He means Stanford trucking company *Cough*

I LOL'ed irl. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

ZERO
06-25-2008, 03:43 PM
I could take a look at them in my spare time, by the way i do not think i got a chance to say that the new page looks nice. :wtg:

where are they...

uncle june
06-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Just Holla When Need Some Shit I Know Slang From Mexico To Canada To Ny To La! You Want To How Proper English I Got That To Comes The The Business Bullshit Is Uncle June Life...... If You Can Bullshit The World Is Yours!!!!!!!!!! And Thats Real Talk......uncle June

deprodigy
07-06-2008, 09:59 AM
lol june I don't think he is looking to bullshit his lyrics! I minored in english at john carroll u, its no standford but for 40k a year it wasn't bad. beast if you want to pm me ill look them over for you.

and I still don't agree with you writing lyrics instead of playing css with us!

The.Beast.13.
07-07-2008, 07:37 AM
lol june I don't think he is looking to bullshit his lyrics! I minored in english at john carroll u, its no standford but for 40k a year it wasn't bad. beast if you want to pm me ill look them over for you.

and I still don't agree with you writing lyrics instead of playing css with us!

HAHHA ...thanks man..as soon as i get back to my practice place... ill pm my lyrics!!

I am actually fuckin sick...i got a sinus problem from my diving accident i got a couple years ago. I dunnno exactly why, but it came back this week and i am just dying on my couch!!! i may have to get surgery,,,we ll see when the inflamation s gone. anyway....be back soon!!!!

PEACE