PDA

View Full Version : 30qs (fake?) and Superty007

DrTran
02-13-2010, 02:44 AM
STEAM_0:1:7592408 both players had the same steam id. Not sure how they bypassed steam doing it.
I don't think this was the real 30qs. This bastard was purposely trying to enrage players and me. Constant cade breaking mostly. Another player told me he was spamming shit about me after I kicked him; which I couldn't hear since he was a zombie at the time. After looking at his id I found out this guy was a problem in the past, going under different names and breaking more rules. When I banned him (by steam id) it ended up banning him and Superty007.
I've temp banned him under 2 different names so I thought he deserved the permanent boot this time.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-13-2010, 01:10 PM
damn, wish you had a demo. i'd have loved to watch it

DrTran
02-13-2010, 01:53 PM
Yeah unfortunately I didn't know he was playing incognito until I looked at his steam id.

Ren
02-15-2010, 03:36 AM
So wait, someone by the name of 30qs was in the gungame server both today and yesterday, team-killing everyone (today there happened to be an admin in, so he got kicked and tried to rejoin a few times).

gokkunfan
02-15-2010, 07:21 AM
STEAM_0:1:7592408 both players had the same steam id. Not sure how they bypassed steam doing it.
I don't think this was the real 30qs. This bastard was purposely trying to enrage players and me. Constant cade breaking mostly. Another player told me he was spamming shit about me after I kicked him; which I couldn't hear since he was a zombie at the time. After looking at his id I found out this guy was a problem in the past, going under different names and breaking more rules. When I banned him (by steam id) it ended up banning him and Superty007.
I've temp banned him under 2 different names so I thought he deserved the permanent boot this time.

STEAM_0:1:7592408

I would like to clarify a few things:

1) I didn't break any barricades. There was one situation where you were in a room with me, and we were both trying to setup a 'cade. You wanted every piece of furniture moved YOUR way, exactly your way at your designated times, and whenever I attempted to move anything by myself (while you were NOT utilizing it for any practical purpose), you went onto the microphone and started cursing (with vulgarities, which wasn't expected considering I have a small child near that can hear the foul language) at me for doing so (for playing the game, essentially.) That isn't "constant" and that is, perhaps, the reason you were getting "enraged." In any case, it is a game that should be taken lightheartedly and shouldn't cause you to go into a rage thereby making hasty administrative decisions. I believe the judgment may have been clouded.

2) I use different names in CS:S, depending on my mood, nothing ever offensive. I've been doing it for 10 years that way, and as far I know that is NOT against any rules outlined by IBIS servers or ANYONE anywhere. It's a freedom that I value, the freedom of expression with my non-offensive name.

3) The spamming allegation is pure and utter b.s., and completely hearsay with no proof backing it up. This much is even admitted by yourself, above, "which I couldn't hear." In courtrooms, hearsay is thrown out because it is not based off any facts or evidence. It should be done so here as well, unless rumors qualify as *evidence* around here.

4) What are these supposed "past" violations of rules? I contest this claim as well.

I believe the reason I was banned was because I didn't setup a 'cade the way you wanted it, proceeded to move 1 piece of furniture (that was not being used), and in a cloud of rage (as you stated above) hastily made the decision to ban me. I respectfully ask that I be re-instated into the server. No harm no foul

Thanks for reading.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-15-2010, 11:06 AM
30qs, were you on gg the other day?

(itb, don't delete...there's a point)

DrTran
02-15-2010, 04:19 PM
If you were the person with the steam id listed in the topic then you're full of shit. I've caught you breaking cades on spectator after people were complaining about you. You were never in the same cade as me unless you were under a different name then also; even then that had to be maps before I got rid of you.
I didn't ban you for changing names; I banned you because you were a rule breaker under those names too.
I didn't even kick you for the spamming of the other team; I just tossed that in there because it was relevant.
You weren't even banned on a barricade map so don't start that I banned you because I didn't like the way you were setting up a cade. Besides I know very well that its not against the rules. And as I said before, i was on spectator when I gave you the boot.
Since you're here maybe you can explain why two people were banned when I banned you. I banned by id and steam doesn't multiple steam id's to be used at the same time.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
02-15-2010, 05:38 PM
30qs, were you on gg the other day?

(itb, don't delete...there's a point)

The reason this question was asked is that 30qs was warned by me SEVERAL times to STOP attacking team mates, not once, twice, thrice, but MANY times and after being kicked by me and returning to do the same over and over, 30qs left b4 I could log an ID...

SURPRISE, I caught him/her sneaking in a few maps later, logged the ID and banned him/her for 24 hours to think about abiding by the rules and admins trying to keep the peace.

If I catch this one on GG doing this to our players again I'll do a 7 day w/o a second thought and we'll go from there.

Moral of this story,,, don't fuck up on the servers you play on and have respect for your fellow players AND Admins! :chillpill:

gokkunfan
02-15-2010, 09:51 PM
You weren't even banned on a barricade map so don't start that I banned you because I didn't like the way you were setting up a cade.

This bastard was purposely trying to enrage players and me. Constant cade breaking mostly.

First you stated that I was banned for "constantly cade breaking", then you state I wasn't even on a 'cade map. Something doesn't fit right with that story of yours.

This bastard was purposely trying to enrage players and me.

If you were on spectator mode (which you weren't), why would someone supposedly cade breaking (which I wasn't) cause YOU to go into a rage? Again, inconsistencies with the story originally posted.

I didn't even kick you for the spamming of the other team; I just tossed that in there because it was relevant.

And as I stated, it is completely irrelevant as it is based off of heresay and rumor; zero facts and is not true. You added it to make the story sound more laudable.

Since you're here maybe you can explain why two people were banned when I banned you.

I don't even understand what this means? Two people? As far as I know, I'm only one person using one computer on one steam ID.

As for the gungame stuff, I've never played on GunGame servers. That was not me. Zombie mod is the only entertaining form of CS:S

I still request an unban if possible.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-15-2010, 10:03 PM
hmmm, well there was a 30qs on gg.

and the two people thing refers to the fact that two people were banned when you were banned. because he bans by ids and both of you matched.

chase
02-15-2010, 10:19 PM
Could it be possible that the steamids both started off the same, but one had an extra number attached to the end, causing it to ban both since they had the same first string of numbers? Kind of like when you go to slap a player by typing in part of his name and it slaps a few others because of the same letters in their names?

I confused myself with that, but I'm sure you'll figure it out..

DrTran
02-15-2010, 10:35 PM
This spanned multiple maps. Yes you were cade breaking on a zm map, the one with the security door than can only be opened from the inside. I specced you after people who complaining about you cade breaking.
As for the map I banned you on, I was on spec so I couldn't hear what you were saying but I think it was clear that you were mad at me since you decided to spray a pic saying "dr Tran is a fag" for kicking you earlier. Spray tracking is how I found how you were using multiple names so I checked back and found out I had to deal with you before for the same shit. Likewise I know you were one of the ones trying to pre-nuke in atix helicopter.
That's why I banned your ass, you're a multi-rule breaker and kicking/temp banning wasn't getting to you. I don't need my cade broken to get mad, it just takes an ass like you who is a regular and still has to be told not to do this shit.

gokkunfan
02-16-2010, 12:16 AM
This spanned multiple maps. Yes you were cade breaking on a zm map, the one with the security door than can only be opened from the inside. I specced you after people who complaining about you cade breaking.
As for the map I banned you on, I was on spec so I couldn't hear what you were saying but I think it was clear that you were mad at me since you decided to spray a pic saying "dr Tran is a fag" for kicking you earlier. Spray tracking is how I found how you were using multiple names so I checked back and found out I had to deal with you before for the same shit. Likewise I know you were one of the ones trying to pre-nuke in atix helicopter.
That's why I banned your ass, you're a multi-rule breaker and kicking/temp banning wasn't getting to you. I don't need my cade broken to get mad, it just takes an ass like you who is a regular and still has to be told not to do this shit.

I'm sorry, but this is getting out of hand. This "admin" is just blatantly making up bogus concocted claims in order to justify his decision, which was originally based off of some form of unjustified anger or rage against another player. I never broke 'cades, I don't play in GG servers, I don't even know HOW to "pre-nuke." I follow the rules as written on IBIS servers.

As by the demeanor of his conversation with me, and the excessive name-calling "bastard, ass, shit," I respectfully ask that someone in charge re-instate me into the server. This "admin's" story has wavered with each post (first I was on a ZM cade map, then not, now I am again.) The blatant attempt to use rumors and hearsay to add credence to his argument is not honest, and not fair. I have no problem, except when people start fabricating whole sets of misinformation to get others into trouble. If there was any justification to any of these claims, there would be a demo. After all, he mentioned "I specced you after people who complaining about you cade breaking." Surely if anything he said was true, there would be proof of my guilt, a demo, a screenshot, SOMETHING. Notice how nothing has been presented other than an inconsistent story and curse words.

The Puritans used to accuse people of crimes they didn't commit, back in the day. They were called Witch Trials.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-16-2010, 12:58 AM
zombie?

ok. this needs to be resolved. time, date, and zero can look at the sourcetv demos. it'll just go onto the massive ass list he has for things to do regarding the servers. there. problem solved. no more need for fighting, you'll just have to wait a while. no clue how long.

edit: i'm intensly curious as to why you keep refering to him as this "admin" with the quotes. there is no question as to that.

gokkunfan
02-16-2010, 01:04 AM
there. problem solved.

See below please.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-16-2010, 01:06 AM
...what are you showing me?

your steamID?

DrTran
02-16-2010, 01:11 AM
And its just as easy to deny something just as well. Its easy to record an aimbotter, its not the same recording a cade breaker as you're less likely to see the act.
As I said multiple times, you were caught doing this shit under multiple names in the past; it was just bad timing on my part that I didn't notice earlier to match your id to previous tools I've dealt with. I don't see the need to record people I kick or temporarily ban so you just got lucky with that. But you're right, its just my word against yours since I didn't take that step.
You're right Acolyte, we'll just wait for Zero to deal with this.

When (if) you check the logs can see what's up with Superty007? 30qs doesn't seem to know him apparently, so I'm curious why banning him by steam id also banned Superty.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-16-2010, 01:13 AM
no no, serious;y. i want him to answer my 2 quuestions. why are you "admin" and what was that attatchment supposed to show me?

i hope he didn't expect when i said "there. problem solved" that he meant he was unbanned. that zero had looked through sourceTV, made a decision, and unbanned him in the 8 min between my post and that one.

gokkunfan
02-16-2010, 01:22 AM
Its easy to record an aimbotter, its not the same recording a cade breaker as you're less likely to see the act. I don't see the need to record people I kick or temporarily ban so you just got lucky with that. But you're right, its just my word against yours since I didn't take that step.

So you admit you actually have no evidence or proof that I did anything wrong. Well, we're making some progress at least. As far as stories go, I would say that yours has been inconsistent, full of holes, and with unnecessary derogatory remarks.

no no, serious;y. i want him to answer my 2 quuestions. why are you "admin" and what was that attatchment supposed to show me?

The screenshot was to show that the original problem wasn't actually solved. Actually, no problem was solved at all. It was like a band-aid thrown onto a gunshot wound, then "Problem solved" gleefully announced afterward.

As for my perception of an admin, it's typically not someone who tries to curse at people, spread rumors and hearsay, and attempt to defile someone's name with false claims that lack proof or evidence. That was the meaning behind the quotation marks.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-16-2010, 01:33 AM
The screenshot was to show that the original problem wasn't actually solved. Actually, no problem was solved at all. It was like a band-aid thrown onto a gunshot wound, then "Problem solved" gleefully announced afterward.

As for my perception of an admin, it's typically not someone who tries to curse at people, spread rumors and hearsay, and attempt to defile someone's name with false claims that lack proof or evidence. That was the meaning behind the quotation marks.

1. i never said it was. if you had read my entire post, you would have seen i talked about zero having quite a bit to do, that your problem would go on the list, and to be prepared to wait

2. fair enough

edit: goodnight. i'll be back during chem

ZERO
02-16-2010, 10:53 PM
Unfortunately this ban occurred longer than the sourcetv demos record over. They auto delete after so long to save space... however I can check the hard copy txt logs from the console and confirm what name he was using and if we was coping that other guys name or what. Also when you ban a steam id it will only ban the person with that exact string. It is possible to spoof steamids and that is why I ask people to use sb_status because it can not be spoofed. Because other admins have linked this id to problems on other servers this id will remain banned unless I find something that conflicts with what the admins have said.

DrTran
02-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Also when you ban a steam id it will only ban the person with that exact string.
So Superty007 was banned along with the other guy for having the same id; am I correct?