PDA

View Full Version : Dog Brother #1

tj26
02-13-2010, 05:58 PM
logged into gg today and he showed up and was in a knife fight he slapped the other player into him so he could win ( no demo or console because my internet keeps crashing) just wanted to bring this up because this is what i've been hearing from other people

next map he started a vote and i canceled it because i was senior admin and a few rounds later he attacked me and did 87 damage in 7 hits and he kept saying it was an accident even tho he was looking right at me on falling trash on our side of the wall

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-13-2010, 08:05 PM
logged into gg today and he showed up and was in a knife fight he slapped the other player into him so he could win ( no demo or console because my internet keeps crashing) just wanted to bring this up because this is what i've been hearing from other people

next map he started a vote and i canceled it because i was senior admin and a few rounds later he attacked me and did 87 damage in 7 hits and he kept saying it was an accident even tho he was looking right at me on falling trash on our side of the wall

Your complaints don't mean anything unless you make a demo.

Jeimuzu
02-13-2010, 09:04 PM
Your complaints don't mean anything unless you make a demo.

He needs a time. There is 24/7 Source TV in GG and ZM along with the admin logs that can be looked up if said time is supplied. (If I'm not mistaken.) But a demo or console log does make things much easier.

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-14-2010, 07:36 AM
Reopened. Can you at least provide a time and date?

tj26
02-14-2010, 09:39 AM
pm'd zero already if he wants to do any thing about it he can

inthebutt
02-14-2010, 03:19 PM
pm'd zero already if he wants to do any thing about it he can

you need to post a time and date on here as well. don't just PM ZERO about this. you need to give the clan members this info as well so we can be on the look out as well.

its better to have 10 people watching than just one.

OMGBEARS
02-14-2010, 03:34 PM
The Date/Time is for Zero to look at a specific time in the Source TV auto demo -- do clan members have access to this stuff?

Dog Brother #1
02-14-2010, 04:14 PM
I also PM'd ZERO about this. And, I'm gonna be frank with you guys. This dude is leaving out some juicy tidbits about what happened. He forgot to tell you that several people on at the time wanted a different map, that it was nowhere near being over, and that he hopped on in the middle of the vote, and cancelled it. And why? Because he's a fucking "senior" admin? That shit is RIDICULOUS.

So, yes, I fucking shot him a couple times, and the retard responds back by team killing me. And that was the end of that. If you folks want to look for reasons to cry admin abuse, no matter what I do, you'll find one, so fuck that. If I want to slap an acquaintance around a couple times, I can do that.

Nobody complained, nobody got threatened, not even the guy that I slapped, so, what reason do you have to bitch? It's all in good fun. I don't bully pub players around like some admin do. If the majority of them want a new map, I give them several choices. If they don't, I leave it alone.

I never change a map to something I'd enjoy more. I've slapped a couple people around a few times. With no complaints from the people actually being slapped. Have you folks seen Mos Def bitching? Vagina? Wake n Bake? No? Why are you whining?

I don't even kick people for disrespecting me. I laugh it off every time. The most I've done to someone disrespecting me is mute them for 5 minutes, and after that? I unmuted them, and we were cool.

Either way, when ZERO looks at the logs from SourceTV, you whiny, pompous little bitches are going to feel like assholes. Unless someone posts a demo of me outright abusing my admin in the future, I won't respond to their fucking thread. Y'all have a good day now, alright? I don't have time to defend myself to a bunch of basement-dwelling mongloids.

OMGBEARS
02-14-2010, 04:33 PM
Senior admin is whoever is the first admin on. They have to give you permission to throw up map changes, otherwise they are free to cancel whatever votes you put up. This is a long-standing server rule; i.e. nothing new here. Don't shoot your team mates. It's really lame no matter the reason.

As for admin abuse, I'd agree that slapping during a knife fight is a no-no unless you know both players very well.

Is it huge? Nah. If it becomes a trend, then it's a big deal. Otherwise not so much.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-14-2010, 04:45 PM
well bears, considering this is the second thread in a week about him slapping during knife fights...trends are developing.

(itb, is this post on topic? )

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Slappino is tolerated just as long as the other party is ok with it. As far as senior admin goes. You have to respect that rule. Its been around for a very long time. If you think its bullshit then PM zero about it.

tj26
02-14-2010, 05:51 PM
due to your request it was saturday feb 13 5-6:30 server time not for sure on time cuz kept losing connection shortly after this all happend and cant demo because no idea when he will do shit

and even if the other person is ok with it u slapped him into yourself giving you a free level which is unfair to everyone else on the server even if they are ok with it

standing around so people can kill you is frowned upon on gg server its the same exact concept

(not trying to flame just getting my point across)

Holy-Sonic
02-14-2010, 06:23 PM
I also PM'd ZERO about this. And, I'm gonna be frank with you guys. This dude is leaving out some juicy tidbits about what happened. He forgot to tell you that several people on at the time wanted a different map, that it was nowhere near being over, and that he hopped on in the middle of the vote, and cancelled it. And why? Because he's a fucking "senior" admin? That shit is RIDICULOUS.

So, yes, I fucking shot him a couple times, and the retard responds back by team killing me. And that was the end of that. If you folks want to look for reasons to cry admin abuse, no matter what I do, you'll find one, so fuck that. If I want to slap an acquaintance around a couple times, I can do that.

Nobody complained, nobody got threatened, not even the guy that I slapped, so, what reason do you have to bitch? It's all in good fun. I don't bully pub players around like some admin do. If the majority of them want a new map, I give them several choices. If they don't, I leave it alone.

I never change a map to something I'd enjoy more. I've slapped a couple people around a few times. With no complaints from the people actually being slapped. Have you folks seen Mos Def bitching? Vagina? Wake n Bake? No? Why are you whining?

I don't even kick people for disrespecting me. I laugh it off every time. The most I've done to someone disrespecting me is mute them for 5 minutes, and after that? I unmuted them, and we were cool.
Either way, when ZERO looks at the logs from SourceTV, you whiny, pompous little bitches are going to feel like assholes. Unless someone posts a demo of me outright abusing my admin in the future, I won't respond to their fucking thread. Y'all have a good day now, alright? I don't have time to defend myself to a bunch of basement-dwelling mongloids.
1. Ok, the 1st thing that I MAXed was if tj26 left, and just logged back on, THATS not his right to claim SENIOR ADMIN because HE LEFT REGARDLESS of what happend. the next longest time on admin gets SENIOR ADMIN... SO tj26 can be called for abuse too....

2. 2nd thing that I maxed, you shot him but didn't kill him, then he had no right to kill you but to do the same damage dealt...

3. ok the 3rd thing I maxed, :offtopic: -10

Senior admin is whoever is the first admin on. They have to give you permission to throw up map changes, otherwise they are free to cancel whatever votes you put up. This is a long-standing server rule; i.e. nothing new here. Don't shoot your team mates. It's really lame no matter the reason.

As for admin abuse, I'd agree that slapping during a knife fight is a no-no unless you know both players very well.

Is it huge? Nah. If it becomes a trend, then it's a big deal. Otherwise not so much.
:ontopic:
+10

maynard
02-14-2010, 08:32 PM
and that he hopped on in the middle of the vote, and cancelled it.

if he logged on and canceled the vote, then that's abuse on his part. the only way he could be senior admin right off the bat is if he joined the server and no other admins were on.

senior admin is the first admin on the server, if you leave the server for any reason you lose your senior admin... and it's passed 2 the next person who was on.

if he logged on, and canceled your vote, then he's causing the prob.

tj26
02-14-2010, 10:42 PM
wow maynard thx for having my back lol i clearly said that i was having connection issues afterwards so i did not have the logs for it, i was on before he was without disconnecting at all

Sonic you should not be tk'ing your teammates regardless and i was senior admin if you would read what i actually post

maynard
02-14-2010, 11:42 PM
wow maynard thx for having my back lol i clearly said that i was having connection issues afterwards so i did not have the logs for it, i was on before he was without disconnecting at all

Sonic you should not be tk'ing your teammates regardless and i was senior admin if you would read what i actually post

I loves ya TJ, but I'm just following the rules, it's nothing personal.

if you leave the server, you lose senior admin. I didn't make the rules, I'm just quoting them.

I do agree it's bullshit he was shooting you though. your ISP problem and disconnect problems are you own though, if you log off the server, your senior admin no longer exists... that's how it's always been. unless someone can show me a rule that says diff, cause ive never seen it.

it's not like ive never lost senior admin over the same reasion you have TJ, I'm aware that is sucks. but iof you leave, you leave. if I saw that happen 2 you, and you were like "oh do you mind if I still assume the senior admin position my ISP fucked up" I wouldn't honestly care, it's just common respect. but I don't think dog really respects any 1, and him changing the map was technically in the right cause you did leave.

but long story short... you leave server, you lose senior admin. the reason you left for doesn't matter.

-End

tj26
02-15-2010, 03:19 AM
MAYNARD you blind moron lol i said in my last 2 posts the the connection issues happenned after all of this lol so at the time i was senior admin

maynard
02-15-2010, 03:22 AM
MAYNARD you blind moron lol i said in my last 2 posts the the connection issues happenned after all of this lol so at the time i was senior admin

several people on at the time wanted a different map, that it was nowhere near being over, and that he hopped on in the middle of the vote, and cancelled it. And why? Because he's a fucking "senior" admin? That shit is RIDICULOUS.

this sounds like you joined and canceled a vote after being disconnected or whatever.

tj26
02-15-2010, 03:24 AM
ahh i see lol false information my bad but NO I WAS in the server the whole time thx for pointing that out tho

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-15-2010, 08:57 AM
Time and date was posted. Closed until Zero decides what to do in this matter.