PDA

View Full Version : NYS muting me

acolyte_to_jippity
02-16-2010, 07:05 PM
My ingame name: [Ζήτα]acolyte_to_jippity
admin's ingame name: -=NYS=- | ibis

I entered pub and said hello, chatted with a few people, and NYS muted me for the map. Then, next map, i asked him why i was muted and he told me "you were talking shit." I denied it, but shrugged and asked what i said so that i would know what not to say in the future. he muted me again.

this demo is of the second round, where i asked what i said and he muted again. i have voice_loopback set to 1 so you can hear what i say.
demo:

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-16-2010, 07:25 PM
You were accusing me of giving myself money and insulting me in the server so I muted you. Cry more ? Don't waste a thread crying mute abuse moron. Your bs demo is after the fact of what you said. Don't be a jackass next time.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-16-2010, 07:29 PM
ok, i never accused you of anything. they complained that you were giving yourself money. i only said that if that's true, that aint cool. how did i insult you? and why wouldn't you tell me that when i asked on the next map?

chase
02-16-2010, 07:31 PM
NYS I've always thought of you to be a good, honest member.. Tonight made me think twice. You ignore everything said to you and just show a lack of interest in anything other than yourself. I wish I had demo'ed all of this because I know this isn't your first stupid mute. He was asking what he did wrong and you just ignored him then finally muted him. He was right about you giving yourself cash. I was there too. You gave yourself cash and when I asked if we could all have cash, you just gave a "Negative". I didn't hear him once insult you.

washythebreaker
02-16-2010, 07:34 PM
NYS I've always thought of you to be a good, honest member.. Tonight made me think twice. You ignore everything said to you and just show a lack of interest in anything other than yourself. I wish I had demo'ed all of this because I know this isn't your first stupid mute. He was asking what he did wrong and you just ignored him then finally muted him. He was right about you giving yourself cash. I was there too. You gave yourself cash and when I asked if we could all have cash, you just gave a "Negative". I didn't hear him once insult you.

This. I was there when he was asking what he did and you didnt even say anything.

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-16-2010, 07:39 PM
I know you girls would like to stick to each other and defend one another but take the mute like a man and try and post real admin abuse instead of a mute. Cry more ?

washythebreaker
02-16-2010, 07:42 PM
I really dont want to start anything on these forums, because you know what? I love IBIS and I love IBIS servers I dont want to do anything that will get me banned by starting a fight. So, all I am going to say is no one likes being muted for no reason in this case and if you are muted for no reason then that's admin abuse.

chase
02-16-2010, 07:44 PM
I know you girls would like to stick to each other and defend one another but take the mute like a man and try and post real admin abuse instead of a mute. Cry more ?

This is all we ever get out of you. "Cry more ?"

You are very arrogant for lack of a better term. Why not just give us cash instead of benefiting yourself, and yourself only? Why not tell acolyte what he did wrong instead of just muting? How is he supposed to make sure he doesn't commit another mute worthy offence?

Washy, what is said in this forum shouldn't carry over into the servers. If you get banned for something you said here then there is something seriously wrong.

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-16-2010, 07:45 PM
First off you werent there when I furst muted him. So take your ass out of this thread because you werent there. You appeared after the fact. Simple fact. You talk shit towards me. You get muted and you ask for a reason ? That makes you an idiot.

chase
02-16-2010, 07:49 PM
First off you werent there when I furst muted him. So take your ass out of this thread because you werent there. You appeared after the fact. Simple fact. You talk shit towards me. You get muted and you ask for a reason ? That makes you an idiot.

I hope the first part is directed at Washy because he wasn't there for the initial mute. I still don't see why you didn't give him a reason.

washythebreaker
02-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Your right and I apologize. I wasnt there for the first part so I shouldnt of said anything.

Clone
02-16-2010, 08:11 PM
you guys means last night after i left?!?!? IDK whats going on but agree with both sides.... your both right :D

Clone

Dual
02-16-2010, 08:12 PM
You got muted once...Come back and complaint if your being muted everyday fro no reason ...Not for one account.If your a admin you can give self money if you want too... if you want to give your self money ...purchase Admin.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-16-2010, 08:17 PM
dual, i wasn't complaining about him giving himself money (which i never witnessed) nor did i insinuate that he did. i merely commented that if he was, that wouldn't be cool. i never insulted him, never really said anything to him at all. I understand that he's allowed to cash up. it's my opinion that if he was, he should have spread the wealth. but that's not the issue here.

teh_master_pwnerer
02-16-2010, 08:20 PM
Why NYS? you're becoming a Walter :(

Dog Brother #1
02-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Why NYS? you're becoming a Walter :(

No, fuck this bullshit right now. NYS is always on the forums, always maturely handling disputes, so they don't get out of hand. None of you can say you have more commitment than him. If you have the balls to say you do, then, feel free to say otherwise, but I'm betting you don't.

acolyte_jippity has an uncanny way of opening his mouth too much. Even here on the forums he does it more than anyone should. If NYS muted him, well, I'm going to assume it was for good reason. I don't need to see the fucking demo.

Honestly, y'all need to shut the fuck up.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-16-2010, 09:06 PM
well, for someone with an uncanny way of opening my mouth too much, this was my first mute.

and for the record, i was talking quite a bit less than normal

DeadEyeDeNNi$
02-16-2010, 09:07 PM
No, fuck this bullshit right now. NYS is always on the forums, always maturely handling disputes, so they don't get out of hand. None of you can say you have more commitment than him. If you have the balls to say you do, then, feel free to say otherwise, but I'm betting you don't.

acolyte_jippity has an uncanny way of opening his mouth too much. Even here on the forums he does it more than anyone should. If NYS muted him, well, I'm going to assume it was for good reason. I don't need to see the fucking demo.

Right, wrong, or indifferent, DB, you've been here what, a month? I don't think talking shit like this to members or regulars is going to gain you anything but heartache and BS in the present and future so my advice to you is..

:chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

And a Loooong drink of water.

inthebutt
02-16-2010, 09:24 PM
VII. Respect

1) Players that disrespect others
2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks
3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>
A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to :chillpill:
B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to :chillpill:I'm just gonna put this up and point to section 7.3.B "player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position.

NYS is a clan member, therefore telling him "if your giving yourself money, that's not cool" he can take that as disrespect. telling someone that is basically telling them your cheap with out saying it in that manner.

you got muted, deal with it.

oh and next time you want an explination on something, ask for it in a nice way not in the dick way you did aco.

chase
02-16-2010, 09:24 PM

You sir, have no room to speak. You seem to be getting on everybody's nerves around here. By kissing ass to a IBIS member, you aren't going to get that far. Just because NYS is usually a good guy on the forums, it doesn't mean he can be exempt from the rules put in by the big guy. I've never had a problem with NYS as far as I can remember, but today he just struck me as blatantly rude and disrespectful towards fellow players..

Edit: ITB does bring up good point, but I still think the way NYS went about what he did, wasn't the appropriate way tbh.

walterbrunswick
02-16-2010, 09:41 PM
NYS CO has a stressful job (that I am now beginning to appreciate)... but that doesn't necessarily give him the right to act carelessly in the servers.

I admit I've had days like that too, where I've gotten to the point of stress where I've had bad days and muted people for stupid shit (though always more severe than a statement saying "you're not cool" or something...)

Secondly, teh_master_pwnerer, don't compare me to anyone you fucking ass-kisser!

inthebutt
02-16-2010, 09:42 PM
NYS CO has a stressful job (that I am now beginning to appreciate)... but that doesn't necessarily give him the right to act carelessly in the servers.

I admit I've had days like that too, where I've gotten to the point of stress where I've had bad days and muted people for stupid shit (though always more severe than a statement saying "you're not cool" or something...)

Secondly, teh_master_pwnerer, don't compare me to anyone you fucking ass-kisser!

why are you still here??

Dog Brother #1
02-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Hahaha, I don't kiss anyone's ass. Why should I? He goes out of his way to help all of you, to keep this community clean, and you disrespect the guy by posting this thread. And I stand up for the guy, and you call it kissing ass? How about y'all stop being a bunch of back-stabbing retards?

inthebutt
02-16-2010, 10:09 PM
Hahaha, I don't kiss anyone's ass. Why should I? He goes out of his way to help all of you, to keep this community clean, and you disrespect the guy by posting this thread. And I stand up for the guy, and you call it kissing ass? How about y'all stop being a bunch of back-stabbing retards?

how about you just stop being a retard in general??

we don't need you defending any clan members, we can handle this ourselves.

okay??

please tell me you understand what I'm telling you, cause if not I will pay a special education teacher to tell you in retard speak what I am saying.

Dog Brother #1
02-16-2010, 10:48 PM
we don't need you defending any clan members, we can handle this ourselves.

That's why it's on the forum, for the viewing pleasure of everyone who cares to take a look? Right? You're totally handling this well. I can tell. At any rate, this will be my last post.

inthebutt
02-16-2010, 11:00 PM
That's why it's on the forum, for the viewing pleasure of everyone who cares to take a look? Right? You're totally handling this well. I can tell. At any rate, this will be my last post.

you point makes no sense what so ever, thus increasing my proof that you are retarded.

I hope that was your last post forever.

THE HOLY SH**T!
02-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Close this thread, it ended after the first 2 pages.

If nys wants to, he can tell apoc what he did wrong, if he did anything wrong.

Apoc if he's got a good arguement, just apologise and both go seperate ways.

Dog, gtfo. Your quite ignorant for only being around for awhile, you still have much to figure out here.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-16-2010, 11:14 PM
:sigh: look, i would have been fine if i had actually done something. i never disrespected him. then, he just fucking mutes me, and then mutes me again when i ask why. i'm fine with this thread being closed. all i was really looking for was an actual reason, and a chance to defend my position.

Vladninja
02-16-2010, 11:47 PM
An abuse thread for a mute is a waste of time. End of Story....

I was not there and am not commenting in reference to this thread but I do have somthing to say on this subject...

A lot of players need to learn babbling on about random stupid shit is fine in ZM. (I mean hell once your caded you have nothing else to do to waste time.)

On the other hand if your in Pub, Gungame, or WCS no one wants to hear you go on about personal shit or things that waste time.
While your friends might enjoy the updates the serious players don't give two fucks and are pissed they cant hear enemy movement.
I have been far to lenient on mic spammers because you guys form little clicks and nag me if I mute one of the group but this shit has gone to far.
I applaud Nys for his actions and its not personal I just think he was doing what he felt necessary.

I am closing this thread since there was no Abuse. NYS can comment further if he wants to...

Otherwise get over this mute.

Go to IBIS Vent... Lay off the Mic and get back to focusing on the game.

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-17-2010, 05:55 AM
An abuse thread for a mute is a waste of time. End of Story....

I was not there and am not commenting in reference to this thread but I do have somthing to say on this subject...

A lot of players need to learn babbling on about random stupid shit is fine in ZM. (I mean hell once your caded you have nothing else to do to waste time.)

On the other hand if your in Pub, Gungame, or WCS no one wants to hear you go on about personal shit or things that waste time.
While your friends might enjoy the updates the serious players don't give two fucks and are pissed they cant hear enemy movement.
I have been far to lenient on mic spammers because you guys form little clicks and nag me if I mute one of the group but this shit has gone to far.
I applaud Nys for his actions and its not personal I just think he was doing what he felt necessary.

I am closing this thread since there was no Abuse. NYS can comment further if he wants to...

Otherwise get over this mute.

Go to IBIS Vent... Lay off the Mic and get back to focusing on the game.

This is a big reason why I applaud you on becoming a new member. It's totally not necessary to run your mouth while in pub. Even in game he's tellling me why so serious ? Yes, when Im in pub I dont want to here people talking on mic about their lifestory while im mic.
And Walter, my job doesnt affect my gameplay or actions here. Again, why are you still here ?