PDA

View Full Version : Wdf!!!!!!!!!

McBad The Baddie
06-27-2008, 12:25 PM
hello, today around 10 am i was banned on cs_Italy from the IBIS pub. i was warning V not to team attack. then Colby repeatedly team swapped me. i asked him wtf he was doing and he banned me. although the ban was for 5 minutes i don't appreciate being banned. one of the players on the pub was recording so i have this all on demo. The players that witnessed this are zmo and rev Maynard.

Colby | ibis a." STEAM_0:1:14399383 08:45 5

I am not sure how to post demos but its all ready to go if u tell me how to post ill do it.

Thank You.

McBad The Baddie. :assault:

Rapedollar$
06-27-2008, 01:27 PM
the paperclip when you are typing up your post.... next to the green smiley... demos are somewhere in your cstrike folder...

also this will most likely not be addressed until zero returns because it was admin v admin...

unless jig fixes it...

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-27-2008, 02:05 PM
Using admin commands against other admins is a TOS violation. If this is true, Colby has been admin long enough to know this was against the rules. Try posting the demo. Its not that hard. On your post, click on manage attachments and search for file in your folders and upload it.

Dual
06-27-2008, 03:13 PM
Yeah Colby should know better, He's been admin for while now.

McBad The Baddie
06-27-2008, 05:47 PM
this is the demo
you have to watch the console in the demo to see that i got banned

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Make sure you PM Zero about this. He has no right using his admin powers on another admin.

McBad The Baddie
06-27-2008, 07:43 PM
I dont have zero steam so if u have can u plz post it so i can add him ty.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-27-2008, 07:51 PM
You dont need his steam. PM him in the forums.

ZERO
06-28-2008, 04:33 PM
I might return early to deal with this...

Cheese
06-28-2008, 10:06 PM
hello, today around 10 am i was banned on cs_Italy from the IBIS pub. i was warning V not to team attack. then Colby repeatedly team swapped me. i asked him wtf he was doing and he banned me. although the ban was for 5 minutes i don't appreciate being banned. one of the players on the pub was recording so i have this all on demo. The players that witnessed this are zmo and rev Maynard.

Colby | ibis a." STEAM_0:1:14399383 08:45 5

I am not sure how to post demos but its all ready to go if u tell me how to post ill do it.

Thank You.

McBad The Baddie. :assault:

Well let me start out saying I had swapped Baddie to the Ct side of the map due to the constant arguing of him and V. So by me swapping him to Ct side it fixed the problem. Until Baddie swapped me in the middle of a round allowing me to get killed by my own team. And he kept getting back onto the t side to argue with V more. So I banned him for 5 minutes...because he just would not listen to me. I don't think a 12 year old is capable of making smart choices. But 2 minutes into it I unbanned him. And when he returned I appologized to him. He said don't worry about it. So I figured everything was okay.

McBad The Baddie
06-28-2008, 11:12 PM
Dude are u kidding me i never said don't worry about it wow i have a demo i was not arguing with v the slightest bit i told him to stop team attacking zmo which is also on the demo that i posted. I never new telling v to stop team attacking zmo is considered arguing i asked him to please stop team attacking and he didn't listen u can even see it on the DEMO I POSTED.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-28-2008, 11:18 PM
Dude are u kidding me i never said don't worry about it wow i have a demo i was not arguing with v the slightest bit i told him to stop team attacking zmo which is also on the demo that i posted. I never new telling v to stop team attacking zmo is considering arguing i asked him to plz stop tking and he didnt listen u can even see it on the DEMO I POSTED.

Did u PM Zero about this matter ?

Cheese
06-29-2008, 12:24 AM
Dude are u kidding me i never said don't worry about it wow i have a demo i was not arguing with v the slightest bit i told him to stop team attacking zmo which is also on the demo that i posted. I never new telling v to stop team attacking zmo is considered arguing i asked him to please stop team attacking and he didn't listen u can even see it on the DEMO I POSTED.

You were unable to play Source for 2 minutes! shut the up already!

Dual
06-29-2008, 10:28 AM
Only Problem Here cheese its not the time of the banned, its that you use a banned commmand on another admin, that is not allowed.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 10:40 AM
Yes i did pm zero about this im pretty sure hes knows and yes cheese i don't care if it was only for 2 mins.... its against the rules that's why im so pissed off.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 11:01 AM
Only Problem Here cheese its not the time of the banned, its that you use a banned commmand on another admin, that is not allowed.

Its not that I used a ban command, its that I used an admin command against another admin. And he did as well. So were in the same boat.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 11:18 AM
Its not that I used a ban command, its that I used an admin command against another admin. And he did as well. So were in the same boat.

Stop being a jackass. He used it against you because in turn you were the one who used it first. You broke the TOS rules in which you clearly understood at the time when you became a standard admin.
You have clearly not even admitted to your faults and you are making some people here quite angry with your bullshit excuses on why you used your admin powers on another admin.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 11:30 AM
EXACTLY. The only reason i switched u back to the other team is cuz that's the team u were on in the first place i was on the other team so i don't appreciate u causing trouble and then banning me for no fucking reason. And yea i am tired of u using your fucking excuses to get out of this Its All ON THE DEMO u cant deny it.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 12:12 PM
Stop being a jackass. He used it against you because in turn you were the one who used it first. You broke the TOS rules in which you clearly understood at the time when you became a standard admin.
You have clearly not even admitted to your faults and you are making some people here quite angry with your bullshit excuses on why you used your admin powers on another admin.

I used them. I know it was not right to do. I know it was against the rules. But i blame it one rage. I was in a horrible mood. So I acted without thought. I lost self control for a brief moment. I admit I did wrong. But I did apologize soon after. It already happened so its not like I can take back what I did, all I can do is say sorry. Oh and by the way NYS, would you please stop getting involved into other peoples business. I know your life must be a bore, but try staying away from it. This is between Zero, Baddie and I. No one else.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 12:12 PM
EXACTLY. The only reason i switched u back to the other team is cuz that's the team u were on in the first place i was on the other team so i don't appreciate u causing trouble and then banning me for no fucking reason. And yea i am tired of u using your fucking excuses to get out of this Its All ON THE DEMO u cant deny it.

Calm down little boy. Try not being so disrespectful.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 12:27 PM
The only reason why u admit to it now is because nys said so if it wasn't for him you would of never admitted it. And the only reason why u want nys to stay out of this is because u know hes right.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 12:33 PM
The only reason why u admit to it now is because nys said so if it wasn't for him you would of never admitted it. And the only reason why u want nys to stay out of this is because u know hes right.

I have not once said I did not do it. Not once. So I admitted it before. I admitted to it as soon as I did it. So you can stop thinking to hard. This is but a simple discussion. Where you and I make no choices but talk to one another. So this is between you and I. I am sorry Baddie, I know I did wrong, It will not happen again. I am sorry. Would you accept my apology?

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 12:46 PM
I used them. I know it was not right to do. I know it was against the rules. But i blame it one rage. I was in a horrible mood. So I acted without thought. I lost self control for a brief moment. I admit I did wrong. But I did apologize soon after. It already happened so its not like I can take back what I did, all I can do is say sorry. Oh and by the way NYS, would you please stop getting involved into other peoples business. I know your life must be a bore, but try staying away from it. This is between Zero, Baddie and I. No one else.

Anything that has to do with IBIS and the servers is our business. Meaning clan members. So you're excuse is rage ? Why don't you try anger management or mental therapy. Rage doesnt give you the right to break rules in the IBIS servers. Especially picking on a 12 year old kid makes you look rather stupid.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Anything that has to do with IBIS and the servers is our business. Meaning clan members. So you're excuse is rage ? Why don't you try anger management or mental therapy. Rage doesnt give you the right to break rules in the IBIS servers. Especially picking on a 12 year old kid makes you look rather stupid.

Was not picking on him. I was clearly making things better. When he rejoined the game, everything was back to how it should have been. He wasn't doing anything ruining game play for others anymore.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 12:53 PM
Baddie, you were using your powers to complicate things, not to mention keep an immature argument with me. Colby attempted to fix things and keep a smoothe gameplay, which HE DID until you screwed him over without thinking about what you were doing. He fixed the entire mess YOU started, and in the end we all were happy, except for your preteen self. Shut your pre-teen bitchy mouth. kthx BYE

I was there, so I know firsthand who was handling things better, and Baddie was NOT.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 12:55 PM
Was not picking on him. I was clearly making things better. When he rejoined the game, everything was back to how it should have been. He wasn't doing anything ruining game play for others anymore.

Ok well for now you guys just behave until Zero deals with this spat. :chillpill:

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 12:56 PM
Yeah, I trust in Zero to be smart about things. It's pretty obvious the 12 yr old had an attitude over nothing. Giving children powers = not good. The fact that Cheese even apologized is WAY MORE than baddie deserves. Baddie should be kissin ass.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 12:58 PM
Baddie, you were using your powers to complicate things, not to mention keep an immature argument with me. Colby attempted to fix things and keep a smoothe gameplay, which HE DID until you screwed him over without thinking about what you were doing. He fixed the entire mess YOU started, and in the end we all were happy, except for your preteen self. Shut your pre-teen bitchy mouth. kthx BYE

I was there, so I know firsthand who was handling things better, and Baddie was NOT.

Thank you. I do just try to make game play better for everyone. Even if I take a bullet for everyone else. Its what is best for the server.

Walter
06-29-2008, 01:04 PM
Yeah, I trust in Zero to be smart about things. It's pretty obvious the 12 yr old had an attitude over nothing. Giving children powers = not good. The fact that Cheese even apologized is WAY MORE than baddie deserves. Baddie should be kissin ass.

From what I've seen Baddie is a good admin who generally uses his power sparingly while you always seem to team attack people.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 01:05 PM
I was doing nothing wrong. I told v to stop team attacking and then Colby considers that arguing wtf? Its my job as a admin to stop things like that. And i am not 12 im 13 anyways that has nothing to do with the point of u breaking rules. You dont even have me doing anything wrong on demo. You could be making stuff up i have a demo of u banning me and shows u repeatedly team swapping me and it also shows v team attacking zmo i was even talking on the mic telling v to stop team attacking.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 01:06 PM
From what I've seen Baddie is a good admin who generally uses his power sparingly while you always seem to team attack people.

Walter please do not post in here. You are in to involve yourself with these matters. You know I like you.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 01:12 PM

Walter you play in the server maybe what? like once a month? STFU.

I was doing nothing wrong. I told v to stop team attacking and then Colby considers that arguing wtf? Its my job as a admin to stop things like that. And i am not 12 im 13 anyways that has nothing to do with the point of u breaking rules. You dont even have me doing anything wrong on demo. You could be making stuff up i have a demo of u banning me and shows u repeatedly team swapping me and it also shows v team attacking zmo i was even talking on the mic telling v to stop team attacking.

Everyone knows ZMO's bind for the awp is annoying and extremely selfish. And yes you were arguing with me, not just telling me to stop something, you were arguing and being a little power happy admin. And yes, he put you on a team to stop everything, and you just kept trying to switch back, stacking teams and interupting game play. Go back to middle school, and stop trying to be mature. you fail, that is that. Zero is not stupid, he will see what's going on here. Stop making a big deal from something you started.

Walter
06-29-2008, 01:14 PM
Walter please do not post in here. You are in to involve yourself with these matters. You know I like you.

I simply would like things to be kept in order. I play with most of these players frequently so I believe that I am somehow involved.

Walter you play in the server maybe what? like once a month? STFU.

I've probably put well over 1000 hours of play on the IBIS Pub and although I have a been playing less than usual the past week I still manage still get on fairly often.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 01:15 PM
I simply would like things to be kept in order. I play with most of these players frequently so I believe that I am somehow involved.

You know I keep the server in order when I am there.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 01:16 PM

LOL. no no... I play frequently. You are almost never on. You know almost nothing. If you played, you would know how baddie is and how zmo is, but you don't. Sh.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 01:20 PM
Yea stacked teams hey i was on that team at the beginning if it was stacked team theirs a thing called auto balance that would of fixed that problem again can u please explain how i was arguing with you telling you to please stop team attacking.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Yea stacked teams hey i was on that team at the beginning if it was stacked team theirs a thing called auto balance that would of fixed that problem again can u please explain how i was arguing with you telling you to please stop team attacking.

Hey Baddie. The auto balance does not always work properly. So that is not even a factor. Things were quickly fixed. I believe I did right. Would you be kind and admit when you got back that things were just fine?

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 01:28 PM
Yes i do admit things were fine but i did not say don't worry about that when u banned me i am not here to be talking about v team attacking zmo that's a whole different level i am not here to deal with zmo if he has awp binded to a key i am here to say i don't appreciate u banning me. And v this has nothing to do with u as Colby said to nys ITS BETWEEN ZERO COLBY AND I PLEASE STAY OUT OF THIS just like what Colby said. I don't want to hear from u v making up all this bull crap.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Yes i do admit things were fine but i did not say don't worry about that when u banned me i am not here to be talking about v team attacking zmo that's a whole different level i am not here to deal with zmo if he has awp binded to a key i am here to say i don't appreciate u banning me. And v this has nothing to do with u as Colby said to nys ITS BETWEEN ZERO COLBY AND I PLEASE STAY OUT OF THIS just like what Colby said. I don't want to hear from u v making up all this bull crap.

Basically this is an open Thread. And I cannot do anything about anyone talking here. I wanted it to between us. But the Zmo thing was V stating Zmos character witness. Zmo is my friend. I will not talk bad about him. But I was just doing what was best for the situation. You were not co-operating with me.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 01:41 PM
ZMO is a homo alien from the planet zeldar who loves to awp. Still doesnt give me the right to team attack or tk him. I catch anyone tking they will get punished.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 01:42 PM
ZMO is a homo alien from the planet zeldar who loves to awp. Still doesnt give me the right to team attack or tk him. I catch anyone tking they will get punished.

Exactly. I punish who does wrong.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 01:50 PM
I would like to say that Baddie and I talked about this situation afoot. And we came to an agreement that we are equally responsible for what happened. I believe that Zero would respect our agreement. And I hope that everyone who posted about this thread will agree as well. Thank you.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 01:51 PM
I never did agree we just talked about it.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 01:53 PM
I would like to say that Baddie and I talked about this situation afoot. And we came to an agreement that we are equally responsible for what happened. I believe that Zero would respect our agreement. And I hope that everyone who posted about this thread will agree as well. Thank you.

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheese
06-29-2008, 01:54 PM
LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colby Jack: I just want everything to be fine.
Colby Jack: Because we play together.
Colby Jack: were both admins.
McBad The Baddie: know that i think about its its both parly our faults

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 01:59 PM
This dosent mean anything i agreed that things were doing fine when i got back.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 02:03 PM
I do not think we should allow persons under 16 to use admin powers. They are quite immature, and cannot understand situations as they are.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 02:04 PM
This dosent mean anything i agreed that things were doing fine when i got back.

So I fixed the problem, Correct? So by using my admin powers I simply made game play better for everyone.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 02:05 PM
I seriously find this thread amusing now.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 02:06 PM
I seriously find this thread amusing now.

I do as well NYS. It is hard to get a 12 year old to think more maturely. Its quite impossible! He agrees than won't admit that he agrees. That's why I believe there should be an age limit on who may receive admin.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 02:06 PM
I do not agree we talked about it i never agreed.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 02:09 PM
I am done responding to an incompetent 12 year old. I'll leave everything how it is now.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 02:19 PM
I do believe zero will do the right thing i have on demo Colby banning me and v team attacking zmo. I am done replying on here now.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 03:15 PM
I do believe zero will do the right thing i have on demo Colby banning me and v team attacking zmo. I am done replying on here now.

Baddie. I know it's hard for you to actually think about this being as you are only a child, but you have to look at the overall results of the situation, NOT how it was achieved. It worked out for the better at the end, and it WAS both yalls faults. One thing people learn as they get older is to admit fault and move on... Hopefully you can be smart about it and try doing that now instead of later in your life.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 03:45 PM
Baddie. I know it's hard for you to actually think about this being as you are only a child, but you have to look at the overall results of the situation, NOT how it was achieved. It worked out for the better at the end, and it WAS both yalls faults. One thing people learn as they get older is to admit fault and move on... Hopefully you can be smart about it and try doing that now instead of later in your life.

I viewed those demos on you tking ZMO. Do that shit again and i will personally ban you for 7 days.

Walter
06-29-2008, 03:59 PM

Why would you want to forget about that?

ManBearPig <ibis>
06-29-2008, 08:17 PM
This is not the kind of shit i wanted to read after my return from Washington. I am NOT reading all of this. Another thread Zero or Jig can deal with. I know i am lazy but :stupid:

D-Monic
06-30-2008, 03:34 AM
i read it:lmao:

+Project.S+
07-04-2008, 02:53 AM
Baddie is a good admin and for a 12 year old uses it a lot better then Colby ever has.

ZERO
07-04-2008, 03:43 AM
Logs:

M 06/27/2008 - 12:48:12: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : delayed team swap user [McBad The Baddie <ibis.a>] [STEAM_0:0:10726513]
M 06/27/2008 - 12:48:59: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : team swapped user [McBad The Baddie <ibis.a>] [STEAM_0:0:10726513]
M 06/27/2008 - 12:49:31: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : Banned (By Admin) [McBad The Baddie <ibis.a>] [STEAM_0:0:10726513] banid 5 302 kick
M 06/27/2008 - 12:49:42: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : delayed team swap user [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383]
M 06/27/2008 - 12:50:27: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : team swapped user [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383]
M 06/27/2008 - 12:50:45: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : slayed user [[IBIS Fan]Exo-Sm0ked0ut187-Dar] [STEAM_0:0:14907869]
M 06/27/2008 - 12:51:16: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : team swapped user [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383]
M 06/27/2008 - 12:52:27: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : (ALL) yeah yeah
M 06/27/2008 - 12:52:33: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : (ALL) hes a bitch hes a bitch
M 06/27/2008 - 12:55:19: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : removeid STEAM_0:0:17992004

ZERO
07-04-2008, 04:08 AM
You knowingly banned an admin! I think he is just taking advantage of the fact that his admin was going to run out anyways. It is only because he did not perma ban anyone that he is not perma banned for this abuse. All admin has been removed

McBad The Baddie
07-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Thank You very much for dealing with this.

McBad The Baddie :icon_mrgreen: