PDA

View Full Version : v3n0m banned for disgusting spray

pwnage
02-17-2010, 09:10 PM
"v3n0m" STEAM_0:0:817888 04:08 73 0 active

venom was banned for 24 hours because after many attempts to get him to change sprays he refused to. I asked him yesterday (2/16/10) to change it and proceeded to warn him several times even leading to a kick and still no change. I banned him for 24 hours due to not listening to me and other admins.

inthebutt
02-17-2010, 09:14 PM

venom was banned for 24 hours because after many attempts to get him to change sprays he refused to. I asked him yesterday (2/16/10) to change it and proceeded to warn him several times even leading to a kick and still no change. I banned him for 24 hours due to not listening to me and other admins.

just to clarify the spray did fall into a category not allowed as set in the rules right??

pwnage
02-17-2010, 09:18 PM
VIII. Sprays
1) A spray that contains "gay" images
A) Gay men or body parts
2) Disgusting images
A) Things that look really bad
a) includes BBW images designed to shock players
3) A spray that is sprayed after the user has been warned multiple times.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-17-2010, 09:34 PM
wait, was that the one w/ the chick shitting on the camera?

pwnage
02-17-2010, 09:41 PM
yes it is

inthebutt
02-17-2010, 09:42 PM
VIII. Sprays
A) Gay men or body parts
2) Disgusting images

just checking.

washythebreaker
02-17-2010, 09:45 PM
In the ZM server? That was disgusting.

pwnage
02-17-2010, 09:47 PM
just checking.

ok, yeah I probably should have been a little bit more clear

Jeimuzu
02-18-2010, 11:53 AM
I banned him once the other day for using that spray.. I guess he didn't learn his lesson.

[UA] Mos Def
02-18-2010, 01:08 PM
I think the admins may want to rethink the rules pertaining to sprays.....or at the very least better define the rules because it seems as though they are way too vague in their description. Here are the rules pertaining to sprays as they are right now:

VIII. Sprays
A) Gay men or body parts
2) Disgusting images

Does the word "gay" mean both men and women? I have seen many chicks doing "gay" things in many sprays and I haven't heard any word about those being inappropriate for the server. In part (A) under number (1) it says gay men or body parts.....so people can spray every body part of a female and none of a male? I find that kind of hypocritical. And I suppose just because someone has a spray with a penis on it doesn't necessarily designate that as a gay spray. What happens if some female members want to have naked men as their sprays just as all the men have their naked ladies?

Number (2) says disgusting images: who actually says what is disgusting or not? I have seen plenty of images sprayed on the server I would designate as disgusting, but maybe someone else would say is very tame. I think the word disgusting should be defined better. Part (a) under this section talks about BBWs. I am sure there are plenty of players who find BBWs and the such not disgusting at all, but rather find all the breasts and vaginas and stuff like that disgusting. Again it seems like hypocrisy at its finest.

Personally I don't see how any sprays of naked people or other things are appropriate, but I don't really get overly concerned about it. I wouldn't care if sprays were eliminated altogether because it wouldn't affect my gaming experience in the least. I just wanted to raise these few points because I feel the rules need some fine tuning to not exclude people from spraying things just because they spray things that aren't the normal boobs.

Mos

maynard
02-18-2010, 01:16 PM
Mos Def;54952']I think the admins may want to rethink the rules pertaining to sprays.....or at the very least better define the rules because it seems as though they are way too vague in their description. Here are the rules pertaining to sprays as they are right now:

VIII. Sprays
A) Gay men or body parts
2) Disgusting images

Does the word "gay" mean both men and women? I have seen many chicks doing "gay" things in many sprays and I haven't heard any word about those being inappropriate for the server. In part (A) under number (1) it says gay men or body parts.....so people can spray every body part of a female and none of a male? I find that kind of hypocritical. And I suppose just because someone has a spray with a penis on it doesn't necessarily designate that as a gay spray. What happens if some female members want to have naked men as their sprays just as all the men have their naked ladies?

Number (2) says disgusting images: who actually says what is disgusting or not? I have seen plenty of images sprayed on the server I would designate as disgusting, but maybe someone else would say is very tame. I think the word disgusting should be defined better. Part (a) under this section talks about BBWs. I am sure there are plenty of players who find BBWs and the such not disgusting at all, but rather find all the breasts and vaginas and stuff like that disgusting. Again it seems like hypocrisy at its finest.

Personally I don't see how any sprays of naked people or other things are appropriate, but I don't really get overly concerned about it. I wouldn't care if sprays were eliminated altogether because it wouldn't affect my gaming experience in the least. I just wanted to raise these few points because I feel the rules need some fine tuning to not exclude people from spraying things just because they spray things that aren't the normal boobs.

Mos

I think the rules are fine they way they are, vague or not. the admins know what is acceptable and what isn't. a woman shitting on a camera, or chicks puking into each other mouths, or people ripping there assholes open or any of the other horrible things ive been forced 2 wittness through other people sprays are clearly B-A-D

it's pretty obvious what's an acceptable spray, and what isn't

the bans section is for perma bans, you don't need 2 report temp bans.

Rapedollar$
02-18-2010, 05:02 PM
the bans section is for perma bans, you don't need 2 report temp bans.

Where does it say that? J/w cuz ive never seen anything that says that.

good idea: letting all the admins to know who to keep an eye out for.

bad idea: not doing that...

sorry if that comes across harsh... im currently sleep deprived and mildly agitated...

piss off

maynard
02-18-2010, 05:46 PM
Where does it say that? J/w cuz ive never seen anything that says that.

good idea: letting all the admins to know who to keep an eye out for.

bad idea: not doing that...

sorry if that comes across harsh... im currently sleep deprived and mildly agitated...

piss off

what I was told when I first came around.. by whom I don't remember. also have seen many a time people say that this section is for perma bans. just read through the ones where people are posting non perma... honestly whats the point in posting a non perma. many people get temp bans for 1 reason or another, why declare every single 1 of them, just seems pointless 2 me anyway.

unless the person did something serious, what's the point in posting it. if they do anything serious it's generally a perma or 7 day ban. also look at the last like 20 reported bans. there's like almost none that are not perma, and the ones that arnt have people going on about how the section is for perma only.

if we're gonna make a list of "people 2 watch out for" then the list would be amazingly big, more names then 1 person could possibly remember. also a lot of the time after a person gets a temp ban they smarten up. if not, they end up generally abusing and constantly doing what they got in shit for 2 being with and end up perma bannd anyway.

my thoughts anyway

loka
02-18-2010, 09:49 PM
The spray rule is fine. The admins have enough common sense to know what is acceptable and what is not.

The "gay images" spray is pretty self explanatory with the literal sense of the word GAY meaning same sex acts between two men.

StarsMine
02-18-2010, 10:12 PM
The spray rule is fine. The admins have enough common sense to know what is acceptable and what is not.

The "gay images" spray is pretty self explanatory with the literal sense of the word GAY meaning same sex acts between two men.

Yep, i thought we discused what we mean by gay in the rules, it was somewhere and zero had some awsome logic thing going on.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-18-2010, 10:56 PM
Yep, i thought we discused what we mean by guy in the rules, it was somewhere and zero had some awsome logic thing going on.

*gay, not guy.

pretty sure what we mean by "guy" is pretty clear

Jeimuzu
02-19-2010, 01:37 AM
Yep, i thought we discused what we mean by gay in the rules, it was somewhere and zero had some awsome logic thing going on.

It was "People who like gay sprays<People who don't like gay sprays<People who enjoy lesbian sprays." or something..

I usually make a thread for bans if they're over a day. But if you want to make threads for records of when the person was banned, by all means go ahead.