GrandtTheftWalrus
02-18-2010, 01:49 AM
Real Name-Airion

In Game Name- GrandTheftWalrus

Born- March 28th 1991

Location-Topeka, Kansas U.S.A

Weapons of Choice- FA-MAS (SCORE!), AK47, Deagle, Five-Seven

Maps-de_Aztec , de_Mill , cs_complex and other gungame maps

Reason- I've played on the gungame server for quite some time and every now and again we seem to get people who come into the server put on hacks and do some crazy stuff and such to ruin the gameplay for everyone playing in the server and Im a regular on the server im willing to contribute funds to the ibis gaming comunity i want to see the comunity grown and expand and offer a great gamming experence for all gamers worldwide. :~)

Experence-I've played on the Gungame server for about i would say 6 to 7 months and probably longer i also was one of the founding members of the G3 Clan Le_Voltigeur and helped build the clan to what it is good today.

Contact- Steam(Mike Rotch) Yahoo.com [email protected]

I would like to say thanks for your time and consideration when viewing my app i hope i can become a member of the ibis community

Thanks GrandTheft----------WALRUS STYLE BABY ARF ARF >:~0

Rapedollar$
02-18-2010, 07:42 AM
luck...

look forward to seeing you in game

hallwagner
02-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Ballrus!!!

Envy
02-18-2010, 12:08 PM
This hooker has my vote, good guy. fun on the server and knows how to include others in conversation :D for what it's worth, I wish you good luck ARFARF ARF!

GrandtTheftWalrus
02-18-2010, 01:06 PM
Thanks envy im proud to be the hooker that i am today!.......... cha yeah right not really. and whats going on hall long time no see

Spasm
02-18-2010, 01:17 PM
Reason- I've played on the gungame server for quite some time and every now and again we seem to get people who come into the server put on hacks and do some crazy stuff and such to ruin the gameplay for everyone playing in the server

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2965 You thought I was hacking, if you had admin I would have been banned. Do we need admin that will ban someone who is not hacking?

acolyte_to_jippity
02-18-2010, 01:22 PM
in his defense spasm, when a seemingly random person appears and does what you do, it would make anyone suspicious.

hell, i would have banned you for a time if i had admin. basically spasm, they saw a random (new and unknown) member pulling off shit only a fucking pro or hacker could do. makes sense they'd be suspicious

GrandtTheftWalrus
02-18-2010, 01:30 PM
honestly i could have cared less, i have been in the servers for awhile i get on in the mornings usually around 11 and 12 Central time and we get player who come on and do hack with out a shadow of a doubt and use aimbot hacks and speed hacks while spamming the mic and texts. Thats the one of the main reasons why i would like to become admin if you were not hacking then my god you got skills and i give you that but i just wont ban you without going to the tapes and getting input from others. I dont ban ppl without a good reason. And why were you incognito also i also came to your defence after you left and said i cant believe that was spasm why would you be incognito in the first place?

Spasm
02-18-2010, 01:43 PM
honestly i could have cared less, i have been in the servers for awhile i get on in the mornings usually around 11 and 12 Central time and we get player who come on and do hack with out a shadow of a doubt and use aimbot hacks and speed hacks while spamming the mic and texts. Thats the one of the main reasons why i would like to become admin if you were not hacking then my god you got skills and i give you that but i just wont ban you without going to the tapes and getting input from others. I dont ban ppl without a good reason. And why were you incognito also i also came to your defence after you left and said i cant believe that was spasm why would you be incognito in the first place?

was trying to mess with vagina lol cuz my name was penis really didnt expect everyone to say I was hacking. I do it all the time, I did it StarsMine about a week ago, logged in on Yo Soy StaraMine. Did it to Wake N Bake, logged in on as Bake N Wake. Its really just to mess with them for some lolz.

GrandtTheftWalrus
02-18-2010, 01:47 PM
Thats cool man, but you got skillz kid!:84:

DeadEyeDeNNi$
02-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Real Name-Airion

In Game Name- GrandTheftWalrus

Born- March 28th 1991

Location-Topeka, Kansas U.S.A

Weapons of Choice- FA-MAS (SCORE!), AK47, Deagle, Five-Seven

Maps-de_Aztec , de_Mill , cs_complex and other gungame maps

Reason- I've played on the gungame server for quite some time and every now and again we seem to get people who come into the server put on hacks and do some crazy stuff and such to ruin the gameplay for everyone playing in the server and Im a regular on the server im willing to contribute funds to the ibis gaming comunity i want to see the comunity grown and expand and offer a great gamming experence for all gamers worldwide. :~)

Experence-I've played on the Gungame server for about i would say 6 to 7 months and probably longer i also was one of the founding members of the G3 Clan Le_Voltigeur and helped build the clan to what it is good today.

Contact- Steam(Mike Rotch) Yahoo.com [email protected]

I would like to say thanks for your time and consideration when viewing my app i hope i can become a member of the ibis community

Thanks GrandTheft----------WALRUS STYLE BABY ARF ARF >:~0

I like the WALRUS... He's a good, clean, and IBIS worthy player. His history has proven nothing less than stellar to me when I have been online.

IMO he would make a great IBIS member.

N O W in other out of context issues..

Walrus, If you want to make a difference in the gameplay, quality of, and assist the server(s) of IBIS,,, then you do NOT have to wait to become an IBIS clan member, simply apply for an ADMIN job ( and trust me it can be a job many times) to fulfill that portion of your app until you get in as I have/am doing...

Good luck bud!

:wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

GrandtTheftWalrus
02-18-2010, 10:34 PM
Thanks dennis im will do that actualy tomarrow (PAYDAY) :~) but yeah i would like to get to know more of the ibis community and such and then work my way up to admin status but thanks for the :wtg: dennis thanks bro :spin:

StarsMine
02-18-2010, 10:44 PM
was trying to mess with vagina lol cuz my name was penis really didnt expect everyone to say I was hacking. I do it all the time, I did it StarsMine about a week ago, logged in on Yo Soy StaraMine. Did it to Wake N Bake, logged in on as Bake N Wake. Its really just to mess with them for some lolz.

Yea I remember that I was like "Noes! dont let StarsMine win!"... You won:headache:

Anyways I thing Walrus would make a rather good Admin