PDA

View Full Version : tj ibis.a

Nemesis
02-24-2010, 06:57 PM
Admin's INGAME name: TJ <Ibis.a>
You're INGAME name: Nemesis

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): no reason for ban or any kind of warning given. the quality of admins really seems to be on the decline lately.

PROOF: around 6:50 EST

StarsMine
02-24-2010, 09:27 PM
From what I saw, he did warn you.
You were being disrespectful to people

maynard
02-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Tj is a good and respectable admin, I'm sure he's not in the wrong on this 1.

looking forward 2 his side of the story though.

tj26
02-24-2010, 10:25 PM
and i will gladly give it to u
wcs server btw

i was playing on eva a race people dont normally like but thats just part of it after i killed nemisis a few times he started calling me a noob because i was playing on it and basically that was the only reason i was doing good

i tried to explain to him i could do it with any race and he basically was telling me to shut up (not sure exact phrase but the point is there) and him always being rude to everyone he plays with, i took it as disrespect so i kicked him as a warning

he came back and asked y he was kicked and i told him disrespect... so a few minutes later someone asked me a question about the server so i was explaining it over mic and nemisis decided to pipe in and tell everyone to shut up because i was talking (sarcasticly) i took this as a 2nd offense and issued a 2 hour ban i believe

bottom line is he has no respect for any one and he plays on ibis servers enough to know to not be disrespectful to any kind of admin but he chose to any ways

also starsmine was playing at the time and many other regulars

Rapedollar$
02-25-2010, 12:04 AM
im calling this one legit.

ban upheld!