PDA

View Full Version : Um... Guinea pig, dual, whoever it is?

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 04:20 PM
CT's spawn, ZMO has awp, ZMO dies, (I DID NOT TOUCH HIM), i dont see his awp and nobody else had awp so i go to spawn, grab an awp, and i get slayed. then i try to tell him how that works, and he doesnt believe me and says WELL YOU WERE TKING SOME OTHER TIME BLAH BLAH I NEED AN EXCUSE SO HERES A ONE DAY BAN.

FAIL!

Cheese
06-29-2008, 04:23 PM
CT's spawn, ZMO has awp, ZMO dies, (I DID NOT TOUCH HIM), i dont see his awp and nobody else had awp so i go to spawn, grab an awp, and i get slayed. then i try to tell him how that works, and he doesnt believe me and says WELL YOU WERE TKING SOME OTHER TIME BLAH BLAH I NEED AN EXCUSE SO HERES A ONE DAY BAN.

FAIL!

That was completely uncalled for. I banned you earlier today for the tking mishap. So the ban is not in order. And yes sometimes the gun just vanishes to where you cannot find it. So the admin should have listened to you.

I go on to see who might have banned. Dual does not have his admin tag on. Yet he is using the commands.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 04:24 PM
Yeah, even Spaztech was trying to explain to him how that works, but instead of listening he just bans me for something he was not involved in... Yay for admins!

Dual
06-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Your serving a one day banned also for tking ,so be happy that I'm the one handiing out the 1 day banned for it and not zero. You only stated that you went back to spawn for awp after I Said one of you's were console buyin. And you should know disrespecting admins is not gonna help your case, even though you don't have one, just serve you one day banned like a man.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 04:32 PM
I already served punishment for tking EARLIER.

Two, I did not console buy, I WENT TO SPAWN AND PRESSED B, D. I got it BECAUSE ZMO's was gone, he died and it was no where to be found, MAKING IT SAFE TO GET ANOTHER.

WIN.

Dual
06-29-2008, 04:34 PM
we'll you should know trash talking a admin is not tolerated, and getting colby to unbanned is only gonna make problems for him.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Your serving a one day banned also for tking ,so be happy that I'm the one handiing out the 1 day banned for it and not zero. You only stated that you went back to spawn for awp after I Said one of you's were console buyin. And you should know disrespecting admins is not gonna help your case, even though you don't have one, just serve you one day banned like a man.

I had punished V personally earlier for the tking problem EARLIER. And so the ban is no in order. You need you wear your admin tag when using the commands. And you cannot punish someone who has already been punished. If anything a slay should have been the most you should have done Dual.

Hitman
06-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Actually the AWP was there because there were 3 awps that round. You were just lazy to go and look for it.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 04:36 PM
I had punished V personally earlier for the tking problem EARLIER. And so the ban is no in order. You need you wear your admin tag when using the commands. And you cannot punish someone who has already been punished. If anything a slay should have been the most you should have done Dual.

Yup. Even a slay was overkill considering I DID NOTHING WRONG. The only time i insulted you was AFTER YOU SLAYED ME FOR DOING NOTHING WRONG.

Dual
I Don't have to wear a admin, tag, your the the paying admin, i'm the member admin!

V teh pwnerer
Actually the AWP was there because there were 3 awps that round. You were just lazy to go and look for it.

I was looking at ZMOS body and it was not there. If I missed it, I missed it, but I was not using an awp when someone else was. And I especially didnt console it.

Dual
06-29-2008, 04:39 PM
Don't waste your time trying to lecture me cheese, on what type of punishment I Should use either. I Think maybe Zero should check the log to see who else you might have unbanned.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 04:39 PM
I Don't have to wear a admin, tag, your the the paying admin, i'm the member admin!

Still need to be wearing it while using the powers. How will you have respect given to you if no one knows who you are?

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 04:41 PM
Gee what is v doing in the pub again i thought dual banned him.

Dual
06-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Still need to be wearing it while using the powers. How will you have respect given to you if no one knows who you are?

Once again you need to reframe from telling me what to do, and not go around unbanning anyone, especially when a member admins has done so, Do I Make my self clear.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 04:47 PM
Once again you need to reframe from telling me what to do, and not go around unbanning anyone, especially when a member admins has done so, Do I Make my self clear.

Admin is Admin. Pay or not. The same rules apply to All.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 04:48 PM
The facts are as follows:

EARLIER today I tked someone, got banned, it was settled.

I BOUGHT AN AWP WHEN NOBODY ELSE HAD ONE, WHICH IS NOT AGAINST RULES, AND THEN GOT BANNED FOR SOMETHING ALREADY SERVED.

NOW I CANT PLAY BECAUSE DUAL INSISTS ON BEING STUCK UP AND NOT ADMITTING HE MESSED UP. SUck up the pride dude, give it a rest, and lets play the game.

ITS JUST A GAME, YOU ARE HUMAN YOU ARE ALLOWED TO MESS UP SOMETIMES, we wont think any less of you ok?

ALRIGHTY THEN. GO!

Oh and Dual just banned colby now, LOL FAIL

Spaztech
06-29-2008, 04:50 PM
You can use a different name so you can catch hackers ect. So they dont know your admin. Also V was in the safe until he started speaking shit about dual saying he fails at admin. And in the TOS it says some where 'respect admins and other players'. So a ban i think is fine. AND COLBY!! unbanned V 3 times!! after dual banned him so both V and colby should be spoken to by ZERO

Dual
06-29-2008, 04:52 PM
Admin is Admin. Pay or not. The same rules apply to All.

We'll see when ZERO Finds out how many times you been unbanning, then we'll see if a admin is a admin.

Hitman
06-29-2008, 04:52 PM
In my point of view, if you cannot find the awp then it is your own fault. Buying the AWP after one is on the ground so late in the round is the same as console buying.

Even thought no one had picked it up, after you would have bought it, someone else could have picked it up making 2 AWPS vs the T's.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 04:53 PM
We'll see when ZERO Finds out how many times you been unbanning, then we'll see if a admin is a admin.

I posted a thread.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 04:55 PM
THE AWP POOFED. It was not near him, that happens to guns sometimes.

AND. EVEN SO, I got slayed for that, but THEN he bans me for something I already served. NOT cool. I already served a ban, crime doesnt fit punishment

Spaztech
06-29-2008, 04:55 PM
In my point of view, if you cannot find the awp then it is your own fault. Buying the AWP after one is on the ground so late in the round is the same as console buying.

Even thought no one had picked it up, after you would have bought it, someone else could have picked it up making 2 AWPS vs the T's.

What she said :ditto:

Hitman
06-29-2008, 04:59 PM
A ban for how long? In which you were probably unbanned after 2 minutes.

You stil showed attitude to him. Anyone who TK's should be banned for at least 1 day. you only did like 5 minutes. Deal with it.

BTW, because you thought you were better then Dual, you decided to sneak around the ban by getting another admin friend to unban you.

You wanted to break the rules for yourself. I wouldn't be suprised if it turned into a full week ban.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:02 PM

You stil showed attitude to him. Anyone who TK's should be banned for at least 1 day. you only did like 5 minutes. Deal with it.

BTW, because you thought you were better then Dual, you decided to sneak around the ban by getting another admin friend to unban you.

You wanted to break the rules for yourself. I wouldn't be suprised if it turned into a full week ban.

The wording of everything said by Dual was a misunderstanding. Please see my thread.

Spaztech
06-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Dual banned him for a reasonable 1 day

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 05:07 PM

I wasn't breaking rules, I was fixing the rules that Dual broke. Double bannage. His exact words were close to "well you were tking earlier so im banning you for a day"

Fail

ZERO
06-29-2008, 09:04 PM
Added:
X. Buy

1) When used to obtain a restricted weapon

A) Via console
B) Via buy menu

a) When used during a failure of the restriction system after an admin has stated to cease use of said object and the user continues despite being reasonably informed
b) When used to buy an object after said object has been dropped on the map

i) The object was dropped by another player to allow for this exploit
ii) The object was dropped as a result of a players death

dutch
06-30-2008, 07:07 PM
How does that read? Does that mean if there is an awp on your team and you see one on the ground from a dead member of the opposing team you can't pick it up and use it? I'm confused.

ZERO
06-30-2008, 08:16 PM
No, as stated in section A and B it is only applicable if obtained via the console or buy menu. Thus picking it up from the other team or even from the map (some maps have them) is allowed.

dutch
06-30-2008, 09:13 PM
It doesn't read like that though, it reads like everything you listed is against the rules.

+Project.S+
07-04-2008, 02:45 AM
i think something should be done about the fact that some admins think its okay to unban their friends.

don't you think so colby?

ZERO
07-04-2008, 04:12 AM
Yes what I wrote is ageist the rules anything that is not stated in there is allowed.

You might want to ignore the section 1 as I have yet to write subclauses. In no subsection or clauses does it say anything about picking up the weapon after dropped or via a map thus those are not against the rules.